15 Quotes that Will Inspire You to Take Action
Published on: 12.05.2017
When you start a business it doesn’t matter if you seek for success or to avoid failure, the important thing is that you take action. Moreover, if you are focused on social entrepreneurship, you become part of the group of people or entrepreneurs that have a larger purpose than just making money and living a high-end lifestyle. People that launch initiatives and startups focused on social entrepreneurship think how to address neglected positive externalities. They are driven by values, cooperation and giving instead of profit and competition.
OECD, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, the interesting thing about social entrepreneurship is that although many initiatives happen on a local level and, their impact and the repercussion that flow from that impact cannot be isolated, as there are ultimately global links.
If you think about being part of such initiatives read on these great quotes that help to motivate you to continue or develop an idea that can bring a change to your society.
The words said by great thinkers have the power to inspire no matter if they were said yesterday or 500 BC.
- “At the intersection where your gifts, talents, and abilities meet a human need; therein you will discover your purpose.”
- “Hell begins the day that God grants you the vision to see all that you could have done, should have done, and would have done, but did not do.“
- “Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.”
- “The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.”
- “The most effective kind of education is that a child should play amongst lovely things.”
- “Where there is no desire, there will be no industry.”
- “It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do.”
- “If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.”
- “Do not go to bed until you have gone over the day three times in your mind. What wrong did I do? What good did I accomplish? What did I forget to do?”
- “Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it.”
- “How many theorems in geometry which have seemed at first impracticable are in time successfully worked out!”
- “You cannot teach a person something he does not already know, you can only bring what he does know to his awareness.”
- “If others would think as hard as I did, then they would get similar results.”
- “The chief cause of human errors is to be found in the prejudices picked up in childhood.”
- “Rules for Happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for.”
Photo Credit: pixabay.com