You can find information about Who can enter and How to enter on the respective pages.
Our online spaces are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender and gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is never appropriate. Participants violating these rules will be expelled from the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition immediately.
The following rules also apply to all offline events that take place on behalf of the Stiftung Entrepreneurship and the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, regardless of whether employees of the foundation or our partners are on site.
No weapons of any kind, or drugs are allowed at Entrepreneurship Campus and at offline events.
Participants are responsible for knowing and abiding by these rules.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names.
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behaviour in spaces where they’re not appropriate.
- Physical contact and simulated physical contact (eg, textual descriptions like “hug” or “backrub”) without consent or after a request to stop.
- Threats of violence.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Stalking or following.
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Pattern of inappropriate social contact, such as requesting/assuming inappropriate levels of intimacy with others.
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease.
- Deliberate “outing” of any aspect of a person’s identity without their consent except as necessary to protect vulnerable people from intentional abuse.
- Publication of non-harassing private communication.
The Entrepreneurship Campus prioritizes marginalized people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort and therefore we will not act on complaints regarding:
- ‘Reverse’ -isms, including ‘reverse racism,’ ‘reverse sexism,’ and ‘cisphobia’.
- Reasonable communication of boundaries, such as “leave me alone,” “go away,” or “I’m not discussing this with you”.
- Communicating in a ‘tone’ you don’t find congenial.
- Criticizing racist, sexist, cissexist, or otherwise oppressive behavior or assumptions.
Furthermore any type of fraud or attempted fraud will also result in immediate disqualification from the competition and deletion of your account on the Entrepreneurship Campus. That includes vote fraud in any kind of way.
We do not tolerate racist, sexist, anti-Semitic and any other kind of discrimination based on religion, culture or origin on our Entrepreneurship Campus. Any member who violates our terms will immediately be excluded from our campus.