Comments

September 1, 2017 00:48

*Message for 11:59pm, August 31st, 2017*

Hello My Dear Friends.

Thank you all for your constructive comments, contributions, support, encouragement and motivation. I do appreciate your presence on this great platform that brought us together for over 3 months. Our ideas and projects are unique and impressive and should be chanelled to the transformation of the World we live in.

It can take just one idea to change the world. So, we should keep supporting and encouraging one and another in the implementation and progress of our ideas and projects. We can come in partnership to see to the implementation of a particular idea. Together, we stand and I believe in the spirit of team. We shouldn’t depart from the resilient entrepreneurial drive and spirit, this platform (Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Campus) rooted in us.

I wish us, success as we go out to make our communities, nations, society and the World proud.

Congratulations to us, all!

WE MADE IT!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

August 31, 2017 23:19

August 31, 2017 22:00

August 31, 2017 21:43

August 31, 2017 20:07

August 31, 2017 20:07

August 31, 2017 19:59

August 31, 2017 17:33

August 31, 2017 17:03

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:31

August 31, 2017 14:24

There are less than 12 hours before the end of this competition and we speak about the last day, last changes.. last comments. It is very exciting and I congratulate you for all the activity and time you put into this. I wish you good luck for your future plans! Keep dreaming!

August 30, 2017 21:58

August 30, 2017 20:26

August 30, 2017 20:14

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:43

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 18:33

Heloo
that was an amazing idea. Good luck for you! I hope your project is going well. Please don't forget to see my idea called 'house of green'. You can click ugm.id/HouseofGreen.
Thank you!

August 30, 2017 06:29

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:16

August 29, 2017 18:03

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Thank you for being here all this while. I appreciate all your effort and appreciation, suggestion, question on my project. I learned a lot from you guys. Really I have no word to describe Entrepreneurship campus members.

Now we are reaching the end of the competition. I want to thank everyone who have been voting and commenting on my project and interest in helping to support CCT--Cities Controlling and Reporting Tool.

I have gone through all your ideas and projects, I have learnt a lot. i will read its again once and I will comment professionally.

Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 14:24

Hi, nice to read your idea and I think it would be great if there's more details about your idea.
I would also like to invite you to read and comment my idea on Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy.

August 29, 2017 02:44

August 28, 2017 13:09

August 27, 2017 23:28

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 23:25

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 22:12

I'm here to advice you to put a lot of work on your project and work through it with dedication.the world out there needs people like you to make it a better and changed place.good luck and kind regards

August 27, 2017 21:09

Wooooh. this is a very innovative idea that will stand the test of time.I can see how your idea will help achieve some sustainable development goals.I want to encourage you to keep up this good work.See you at the top.Goodluck my fellow.

uledi kimbavala

August 27, 2017 18:15

Hi Claude
This is real interesting idea and life saving. If you find an interest in your work,then is like the game you always want to go another stage, I think helping people with your project is your interest so I wish you to finish all
the stapes ahead of you.Congratulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea \" Zero hunger is possible\"

August 27, 2017 16:18

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 27, 2017 15:09

August 27, 2017 13:55

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 15:40

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 15:14

August 26, 2017 14:59

August 25, 2017 19:37

Hi Claude,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 25, 2017 13:02

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

Electine

August 25, 2017 12:49

That's a great idea,hope you implement it.About carrying out the process in phases...I think phase one should be homes,door to door first,then phase two schools because most of the infection starts at home and it's better to start at the source.

August 25, 2017 10:38

Main challenge I face is funding.....am free for any partnership that may help me to implement it.Kenya being my country will be in the first phase of implementation after which I will consider other countries that are affected

August 25, 2017 00:21

Hello Claude!

As your idea aims to promote healthy life and well-being, what are the challenges do you believe you may encounter during it's implementation?

August 24, 2017 12:01

August 23, 2017 20:52

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
All the very best!

August 23, 2017 16:44

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 15:16

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 08:29

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 04:35

Thank you Claude.

August 21, 2017 16:44

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 21, 2017 13:34

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 21, 2017 05:27

Hello Claude!

Your idea is quite impressive and innovative, as it tends to promote healthy life and well-being for the communities. I admire your entrepreneurial spirit and drive, and your passion for community services. Congratulations for your efforts.

I wish you success and you may stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 20, 2017 17:00

Hi Claude,

I don't know what jiggersare but I believe they must be some terrible pests or something worthy of eradicating from any habitat.
I will say kudos to your effort in seeing a need to contribute but I'd love it if you could make this more elaborate and give others a picture of what you really want to achieve.

August 19, 2017 14:49

GadaaUniverse[GU] would like to thank you for your passionate support. We would like to keep on developing our ideas. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve.

please read and give some suggestions or comment GU’s idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair” if you haven’t done so already. We really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards!

August 19, 2017 13:44

your idea is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 13:44

It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 18, 2017 11:58

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copies the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 06:11

It is an interesting idea, but I think you didn't pay so much attention on your application. I think you should give more details about your idea and try to think deeper.