Comments

September 1, 2017 05:20

September 1, 2017 00:04

Thank You my fellow traveler!
All good things have an end, right!!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
Have a great life ahead of you
SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 23:11

August 31, 2017 21:21

August 31, 2017 20:59

August 31, 2017 20:19

August 31, 2017 20:19

August 31, 2017 19:39

August 31, 2017 17:21

August 31, 2017 16:57

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:27

August 31, 2017 13:38

There are less than 12 hours before the end of this competition and we speak about the last day, last changes.. last comments. It is very exciting and I congratulate you for all the activity and time you put into this. I wish you good luck for your future plans! Keep dreaming!

August 31, 2017 05:28

August 30, 2017 23:00

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 21:51

v-------

August 30, 2017 21:42

August 30, 2017 21:15

August 30, 2017 21:15

August 30, 2017 19:54

vA quick Question to you:
If there is one country that you would like your proposal to be set up in besides your home country, which one would that be? And if your answer is Afghanistan, please do not hesitate to contact me….I am only a phone call away!
Good wishes to you.

August 30, 2017 15:01

Thank you for all comments and votes and for your effort you have put into this community! There are less than 48 hours before the end of this competition and I encourage you to not give up! Keep alive your dreams!
Best wishes and good luck for the implementation of your idea!

August 30, 2017 09:04

Hi, it's great to read your innovative idea which could help our community in different aspects. It is not easy to go through all the stages and congratulation for your great ideas, hope to see your idea will come true soon.
I would like to invite you to read, comment and even vote for my idea 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'. If you find it great, please also share it with your friends. Thank you very much.

August 30, 2017 06:59

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:39

August 29, 2017 09:58

August 29, 2017 08:12

It's not over until it's over.
It's only a few days to the end of the competition but there's still a lot you can achieve.
Stay focused .

August 29, 2017 08:04

August 29, 2017 03:05

August 28, 2017 13:48

August 28, 2017 10:53

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 16:57

August 27, 2017 07:26

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 23:49

August 26, 2017 20:13

August 26, 2017 18:16

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:16

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 15:47

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 26, 2017 14:42

August 26, 2017 13:56

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 25, 2017 12:12

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 06:58

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 24, 2017 20:00

Hi Hamze,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:28

August 24, 2017 16:00

Hello Hamze!

Your idea if reaching out to the less privileged, thereby improving the World and making it a beautiful place to live in is a massive one. What are the challenges do you believe you may encounter during it's implementation?

August 23, 2017 18:54

August 23, 2017 14:41

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 12:55

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 10:11

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:22

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 07:10

Hello Hamze
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea of yours should make more progress towards its implementation as it is life saving. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making.
Never give up!

August 21, 2017 23:48

Thank you Hamze.

August 21, 2017 23:35

Dear Hamze
I hope you're making good progress the competition is on progress or not but this idea should make more progress towards its implementation. Best of luck!
Never give up.

August 21, 2017 15:44

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 19, 2017 22:53

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 18, 2017 14:36

I find your entry extremely interesting indeed.
For my information, can you please explain your idea in more detail?
Thanks in advance for putting the effort in answering my query!

August 17, 2017 12:24

Hi Hamze,

Your ideas (I know you have more than one on this platform) are really great.

You have this passion to help vulnerable societies and those in dire need of basic amenities and I see you becoming a world changer indeed.

This idea is possible to become real too and I wish you the very best sire.

Also in the same spirit I'd love that you read through my idea and kindly give your support too.
Find it @www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6567
Thanks once more

August 15, 2017 06:11

This is wonderful idea ,beautiful Worl is possible as Zero hunger is possible at local community level https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5816/
Best wishes

August 14, 2017 23:15

Hi Hamze
Ur idea is really impressive and promising.however I struggle to understand if you are going to serve as an NGO or as a business whereby you will charge these charities for the help you are giving them.
Please get back to me and good luck

August 14, 2017 21:37

Great Mind Hamze ! This is a very nice idea and just be courageous because it will really help the voiceless in your country. I am in full support of your idea. Good luck !
From your brother: Adedokun Ayobami (Nigeria)

August 13, 2017 22:33

Your idea is very impressive and it is true that some things have to be done first. The important thing here is to help all, but of course in an order. I hope you will implement this idea asap, but to do that you will need a big team and a mindset like yours so how you are planning to interact with such people.

August 13, 2017 07:00

Hello Hamze! You have a nice idea here. You need funding and also, a team of like minds that can support in the implementation of this idea.
I wish you Success!

Best Regards!

August 8, 2017 14:28

Your idea is good and it is true that some things have to be done first. The important thing here is to help all, but of course in an order. I hope you will implement this idea, but to do that you will need a big team. Build it and help the ones who need.

June 5, 2017 19:58

Hello Hamze,

This is a nice idea..Best wishes for the same.. But how your idea will help the NGO's bifercate things that where to invest and where not to invest.

May 16, 2017 03:36

This idea will really change the state of the world.The sustainable development goals will be set if such ideas are incorporated in other sectors of life such as healthcare , engineering ,climate etc

April 15, 2017 01:13

What you are proposing is something that I wish I saw more of in the government entity and NGO world, which is more collaboration. If various minds and sources of cashflow are combined towards a greater goal, the issues being addressed can be more efficiently tackled

April 15, 2017 01:13

April 15, 2017 00:50

Thank you for your attention. My suggestion for the centre is England or France. It should be in a safe country and one that has international feature. I think London or Paris are good. convincing the people demands advertisement and also the reasonable approach. I think the approach is reasonable, and there is only the advertisement needed.

April 15, 2017 00:05

Thanks for sharing your idea! Some questions:
1. Where will you get the capital to set up the centre?
2. How will you convince people to register on your website?

April 14, 2017 13:50

Nice one Mr Bagheri. I can see that you really have wonderful ideas. I pray you find the right investors to help visualise your ideas.
There is need for more research.