Comments

September 1, 2017 00:46

*Message for 11:59pm, August 31st, 2017*

Hello My Dear Friends.

Thank you all for your constructive comments, contributions, support, encouragement and motivation. I do appreciate your presence on this great platform that brought us together for over 3 months. Our ideas and projects are unique and impressive and should be chanelled to the transformation of the World we live in.

It can take just one idea to change the world. So, we should keep supporting and encouraging one and another in the implementation and progress of our ideas and projects. We can come in partnership to see to the implementation of a particular idea. Together, we stand and I believe in the spirit of team. We shouldn’t depart from the resilient entrepreneurial drive and spirit, this platform (Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Campus) rooted in us.

I wish us, success as we go out to make our communities, nations, society and the World proud.

Congratulations to us, all!

WE MADE IT!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

August 31, 2017 23:21

August 31, 2017 22:00

August 31, 2017 21:36

August 31, 2017 21:36

August 31, 2017 20:22

August 31, 2017 20:06

August 31, 2017 20:06

August 31, 2017 17:36

August 31, 2017 17:06

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 17:06

What a journey! I am truly amazed.

August 31, 2017 16:34

August 31, 2017 14:06

There are less than 12 hours before the end of this competition and we speak about the last day, last changes.. last comments. It is very exciting and I congratulate you for all the activity and time you put into this. I wish you good luck for your future plans! Keep dreaming!

August 30, 2017 22:00

August 30, 2017 20:23

August 30, 2017 20:17

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:46

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 15:37

Thank you for all comments and votes and for your effort you have put into this community! There are less than 48 hours before the end of this competition and I encourage you to not give up! Keep alive your dreams!
Best wishes and good luck for the implementation of your idea!

August 30, 2017 07:17

Hi, seeing your support to researchers and students would help the world a lot. The idea is impressive.
I would also like to invite you to read, comment and vote for my idea 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'.

August 30, 2017 06:23

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:38

August 29, 2017 03:03

August 28, 2017 19:43

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 12:11

Great Mind Atanas ! Nice reading through your work. Well done for previous achievement. Your project will indeed help a researchers like me and others. Your project will also promote culture. Please can I know more about the website platform. Thanks and wishing you the very best in the competition.

From your brother: S-HomeDev ( Nigeria)

August 28, 2017 00:34

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 27, 2017 16:53

August 27, 2017 01:41

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 19:44

August 26, 2017 16:29

Thank you for your support to AfricEnergy so far. I appreciate your kind words, positive remarks and contribution on my idea. As you continue to progress in your quest for the improvement of the World, I wish you success and breakthrough.

August 25, 2017 19:49

I would like to congradulate you on such a wonderful idea and also advise you to put a lot of work on it.learn from others in here.I hope you did the online training it is so helpful.kind regards

August 25, 2017 19:44

Hi Atanas,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 25, 2017 12:42

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 08:15

Hello Atanas!

Thursday's Inspiration from YCEC; 'The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.' - Richard Bach

As you progress in working hard to see to the improvement of the World through your idea, I wish you success and breakthrough.

August 24, 2017 10:02

August 23, 2017 16:41

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:43

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 12:49

Hi Atanas
I hope you're making good progress whether this competition is on progress or not this idea of yours should make more progress to its full implementation. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making.
Never give up.

August 22, 2017 12:42

Thank you Atanas.

August 22, 2017 12:19

Hello Atanas Neychev " EXPLORED LINK"
A community with meaningful collaboration can achieve big goals.
Exploring the world's cultural on this platform is good idea.
Congratulations for all your efforts and for your idea.

Shuhra Koofi.

August 21, 2017 16:20

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 21, 2017 15:56

your idea is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 21, 2017 15:56

It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 22:41

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 18, 2017 11:08

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copies the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 17, 2017 06:25

Your idea of reaching out to students and researchers is really encouraging. I will love it if you do work on the objectives by elaborating it, sketch out the activities that will be rendered and steps to achieve them. Also, sources of fund that will be raised for the support and implementation.

I wish you success!

August 4, 2017 17:15

It is a really good idea and I like your will to help the researchers. But to make money with what you have said you will do you have to make a good visibility for your business. How will you make it?

June 6, 2017 16:33

This is a great idea and all the best for your project. But I would like to ask you a question that how you will be getting profit from these and how you'll market these products.

May 16, 2017 08:26

I think involvement of technology will enhance this idea better and increase its suitability towards the aims and objectives of the UN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS

May 16, 2017 08:26