Comments

September 10, 2017 18:34

I'm sorry to hear about the technical problem.I wish you all the best on the future.I'll get in touch very soon.YCEC is an experience of highest level and I'm so glad I have met people like you.I have we have a further and fruitful communication after all.kind regards

September 10, 2017 17:54

Hello Katlego,

Your comment made me so happy. Thank you very much. I faced a technical problem for a month where I couldn't comment anywhere. This caused my activity bar indicator to decrease.

And then after it got fixed the deadline was too near. Anyway, being a part of YCEC was a nice experience especially that I met awesome members like you.

I thank you for your message and wish you all the best in your life. We can always stay in touch at [email protected]

Kind Regards
Aseel Abuhamda

September 7, 2017 13:24

Hi Aseel
It is very unfortunate that you didn't make it to the finals of this edition.I think it is because they were only looking for 10 and that at the last stages you were not active as you were when I got here.well-done and thank you for all the efforts and advises you have given me as well as other participants on this platform.let me emphasise the fact that to me you are the winner as you concept is very innovative.hard luck to you now and good luck on the future.not making it to the finals doesn't mean you should give up on your idea because by doing that you will also be giving up to the people who rely and depend on it.I have learned a lot from you thank you and good luck on all your endeavours. Kind regards

August 31, 2017 23:20

August 31, 2017 22:56

Dear all;
Your comment is helpful, Thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me,I am wishing all the best for all enterpreneurship campus comunity members.
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.
Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 21:14

August 31, 2017 20:48

August 31, 2017 20:18

August 31, 2017 19:30

August 31, 2017 18:02

Dear Campus Members;
Thank you all for your comments, ideas, and constructive suggestions
This is not final, eventhogh we are ending competition
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."-- Winston S. Churchill.

So, We need to move forward our contributions to our world!

Keep it up guys!
I wish you all the success in your journey!

Kind Regards;
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 17:33

August 31, 2017 17:03

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:32

August 31, 2017 15:48

It's only a few hours to the end of the competition, I want to urge you to not leave this community without the contact (email especially) of as many other entrepreneurs on this platform. You never can tell what your further conversations may produce.

Seth'

August 31, 2017 15:47

Here's my email ([email protected]) looking forward to hearing from you.

Seth'

August 31, 2017 11:34

Hi Aseel
From your video this idea will real save time during marketing procedures, I have also to congratulate you for the best travel you have done to this far.
Best wishes as we are at the end of this competition.

August 30, 2017 21:59

August 30, 2017 20:45

August 30, 2017 20:15

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:43

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 08:56

Hi, it's great to read your innovative idea which could help our community in different aspects. It is not easy to go through all the stages and congratulation for your great ideas, hope to see your idea will come true soon.
I would like to invite you to read, comment and even vote for my idea 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'. If you find it great, please also share it with your friends. Thank you very much.

August 30, 2017 06:55

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:37

August 29, 2017 03:03

August 28, 2017 21:42

August 28, 2017 18:04

Hi Aseel
You made a very wise decion to join this platform. Great Success comes when you try to look for the people who want to change the World and join their efforts just like the decision you made to join this platform, for sure you will be successful as you keep on working hard and stick to what real motivates you.Congratulations for being such innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 28, 2017 13:43

August 27, 2017 16:52

August 27, 2017 14:16

Hello Aseel,
Your idea seems to be interesting and promising. I appreciate the efforts you have put into the project to make it promising.
looking forward for the implementation of your project.
Wish you all the very best for the competition.
Manasa

August 27, 2017 07:20

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 23:10

August 26, 2017 20:05

The world we live today was created by great minds who lived in the past and a few who are still alive to witness the reward of their doggedness. I congratulate you for taking a bold step in making the world a better place to live in. We need more professionals like you who will leave their comfort zone to positively add values to lives.

I would appreciate your comment on my idea via https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6207

See you at the top !

August 26, 2017 19:43

August 26, 2017 18:14

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:14

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:14

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 15:45

Dear Aseel,

Hi! I have viewed your idea and seriously think it rocks!! As a consumer, sometimes I do face problem in choosing where to buy or tend to forget what I wanted to buy when i am in shopping mall. Sometimes, I do buy things that are available cheaply with a expensive price tag because I lack of knowledge on what's are available. I think your idea can be an initiative to champion consumer rights and further prevent any exploitation on consumers. If you are free and willing, can you please view and give some constructive comments for my idea? Just press on my name "Chin" and you will see my idea "E-Waste Recycled".
Nice meeting you and your idea is seriously awesome! I believe, together as youth, we can make breakthroughs and lead the world forward. A brighter future, here we come!! Thanks.:)

Cheers,
Emily Q.Chin

August 26, 2017 14:37

August 26, 2017 13:25

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 13:23

Hello Aseel Abuhamda,

This is a unique and brilliant idea. “A new concept of a mobile application dedicated to save time, energy and money providing guidance and mobility solutions for crowded hypermarkets”. A good, well thought out idea that would help in the developing world.

A great and useful application. Keep it up.

August 26, 2017 11:11

Hi Aseel
It has been quite long time from when you had a technical problem in July..
I have been reading your idea and making follow up, this is practical idea that is within reach, we have been losing our money buying something not of your enterest just because you cant find alternative comparison at a time some time less quality product stay in the market for a long time just because customers can't access where is the best for them without making physical market visit. I have been encouraged by the way you plan to make hypermarket economically rewarding, this is the kind of thinking we always looking for.Congrlatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
BEST OF LUCK!

August 25, 2017 00:36

Hello Aseel!

Thursday's Inspiration from YCEC; 'The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.' - Richard Bach

As you progress in working hard to see to the improvement of the World through your idea, I wish you success and breakthrough.

August 24, 2017 19:21

Hi Assel,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833/ .

August 24, 2017 16:34

August 24, 2017 03:09

Hello Aseel!

The problem faced with what, where, when and how to buy our groceries can never be overemphasized and your idea aims to curtail such. My question is, what are the challenges do you believe to encounter the implementation of your idea?

August 23, 2017 20:51

Greetings from a same journey woman!
While reviewing the ideas and projects, I stopped at your proposal. I have gone through it but I feel I need more information, especially about the financial aspects. Do you think you can provide that to me? Secondly, if you need any assistance or more information about my idea, kindly let me know after checking out my idea: EDU-CELL in AFGHANISTAN.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

August 23, 2017 16:49

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 14:35

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 09:13

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:21

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 13:27

Thank you very much for you comment, suggestion and humble advice. I really do appreciate your opinion.
Shuhra Khoofi from "Edu-Cell"
(https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5830/)

August 21, 2017 23:39

Thank you Aseel.

August 20, 2017 23:04

Dear Aseel,

Congratulations on your progress so far, I must say I'm impressed. You will greatly affect the way information and knowledge is been dispensed with your innovative and creative concept of a mobkle platform.

Just to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

August 20, 2017 23:04

Dear Aseel,

Thanks for connecting and it's interesting to learn about your idea. In todays continuously changing world and where time seems to matter a lot to people, the idea has a great potential to address such a social need.

Wishing you all the best! looking forward to download it and be one of your customers.

August 19, 2017 19:54

Dear Aseel
Your idea is real innovative and life changing, You are able to master environment and activities using Technology. Congulatulation for the efforts and good progress you have just shown here. I support you. Never give up no matter how..
Welcome

August 19, 2017 17:35

Hello Aseel!

I viewed your video. It's really self explanatory. You did a marvelous work there. I admire your entrepreneurial spirit and drive. Congratulations for your efforts.

I wish you success!

August 16, 2017 15:45

Dear Aseel
I again come to your idea You real came up with good idea for the growing population and technology,I understand that you were not able to comment on this idea of yours few weekes but now you can use our Comment to take this to a higher level,I have leant from your idea and i hope that you may also find something special here https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5816/
Best wishes.

August 11, 2017 08:25

Cheers Aseel on your great idea. I believe this idea will help many people to better their lives and make things better around them no matter thier disabilities. Keep it up! All the best!...

August 11, 2017 08:22

July 16, 2017 18:40

Thank you Julencia very much for your constructive and encouraging comment.

It will help disabled people, market researchers, customers and hypermarket owners.

Best of luck in your endeavours
Aseel

July 13, 2017 22:25

Aseel this is one of the best ideas I have read so far! It's life changing and it will help many people especially the ones with special needs.

Best regards for your project!

July 13, 2017 04:17

Dear Seth,

Thank you very much for your positive and encouraging comment.
Hopefully we can develop our idea further in later stages to facilitate other bulky and tiring processes.

Nice to hear from you.

Best,
Aseel

July 13, 2017 04:12

Hello Katlego,

This is a brilliant idea! Thank you for mentioning it. But it sounds easier than it really is. I will add it to my to do list and think of a way to make it happen. So far, the idea of iSEEK is to guide you to different departments in the premises of large hypermarkets.

Wish you all the best in your idea too!

Aseel

July 13, 2017 04:07

Dear Ahmad,
Thank you very much for your advice. It is a very nice idea you have mentioned. I will surely think of something to make it
1. sustainable as much as possible and
2. help as many people as possible (disadvantaged people, customers, hypermarket owners, market researchers and hopefully students/ orphanages if we have partnership with them)

Thanks for your advice!
Aseel

July 13, 2017 04:04

Thank you Oluwagbenga for your positive comment. Wish you the best of luck too.
It will surely help customers, disadvantaged people, hypermarket owners and market researchers.

Thanks again,
Aseel

July 13, 2017 03:57

Hello Kupakwashe,

Thank you for your comment.

Are you sure there aren't monthly internet bundles/packages in Zimbabwe? This app works on cellular data not only wifi. Research is still going on from our team if we can have iSEEK application without internet.

Best Regards
Aseel

July 10, 2017 01:15

Brilliant idea Aseel, keep it up!
I love the fact that you want to introduce ease to all the bulky and very tiring process encountered by customers in malls/big supermarkets.

I however will hop that this idea goes beyond just big supermarkets to all other tiring areas of daily living!
Kind regards!!!

July 9, 2017 23:16

Hi Aseel
It is a great application u have there.that means the world will save time for other things.we need one of those to make the world a better place.I would advice you to make your app able to identify items that are cheaper but not forgetting the required brand as well as the sale of the very same item at different supermarkets before you even get there.won't it be a "MUST HAVE"?
Thank you and good luck for your project

Hiba Hijazeen

July 6, 2017 17:43

Greetings Aseel,

This is wonderful idea and you have a very good spirit helping everyone. Your idea will help many and have an effect in the society. Benefits for customers, owners and researchers.
Keep it up and you deserve the best

Hiba

Ahmad Ramadan

July 6, 2017 14:56

Congratulations my colleague Aseel on this idea. You are a bright student and this idea is a merge between technology and innovation. I read the previous comments and since you chose Partnership with goals as one of the 17 Sustainable Development goals. I think it will be nice if you do partnership with an educational organization as well not only hypermarkets. Those who download this app could have a 20% discount if they register in a summer course for example. Or for every product purchased, a certain percentage will go to charity organizations.
Good luck in every step.

Keep it up
Ahmad

Tala abuhamda

July 6, 2017 14:42

Good luck with your idea my friend. This will have a positive impact on community. Here in dubai we have large malls and such an application will help me as well as the elder ones. Congratulations you deserve the best.

Raghad

July 6, 2017 14:36

This is a wonderful and innovative idea. It wil lhelp handicapped people old people those visually impaired. We really need it in large hypermarkets. Best of luck

July 5, 2017 14:59

Wow
This is a very good idea, it looks promising and executable. This idea is really going to curb so many things and help build a better and safe environment for people to live in. Keep the good work up.

July 5, 2017 01:06

Dear Aseel;
I am glad that you are doing such great works. I fully support your efforts.Hopefully you can maintain and continue your project to be sustainable project around the area. And I happy and ready for help professionally as well as technically if needed. Don hesitate to contact me. Gud Luck!

July 4, 2017 03:42

Hi Aseel,
How will your idea cater for those with little or no internet access? For example, in Zimbabwe, the internet is not reliable and some markets are very crowded. In places such as this, where an idea such as yours is needed, how do you propose to make your idea accessible to these people?

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kupakwashe

July 2, 2017 10:47

Dear Prathvi,

We appreciate your feedback.

This app is a tempting offer
for hypermarket owners as it will generate "customers loyalty" which is what they are seeking for.

Any refusal, will affect the hypermarket itself as there are other hypermarkets who already welcomed our idea and would surely enjoy the benefits once implemented.

Moreover, the competition between a hypermarket with our app and a hypermarket without will drive the latter to partner with us .

Long story short, because of the extra values our app will add to hypermarkets and because of the competition between an acceptor and a refusal of our idea,
negative consequences are eradicated and our app's dignity will be maintained.

If you have any further questions, we will be happy to answer back.

Aseel Abuhamda

Prathvi

June 26, 2017 09:52

If a main market in the crowded place will refuse to deal with your app then how will you maintain your app dignity.If a main market not linked with your app then what are the chances that people will use your app.

June 26, 2017 09:12

Hi Prathvi,

Thanks for your comment.
It is written in the first paragraph
My Objective and innovation if you have read my idea.

Anyway, it's completely different than what you see on websites. The application will GUIDE you to these items in sequential order to tick off your shopping list in shortest time possible.

Prathvi

June 26, 2017 08:24

In todays world all hyper/super market are linked with internet & the items present in there market are also linked to there website,then what is different in your iseek app.

June 18, 2017 13:21

Hi Team GreenSpace,

The app is limited to HYPERMARKETS which are not abundantly present as supermarkets.

There will be no customer loss at all using this app as it aims to reduce shopping time. If hypermarkets A, B and C are present why should someone search for hypermarket D from the first place?
Moreover, this app will generate customers loyalty which is what hypermarkets want. If a hypermarket refuses to partner with us it will be its loss not the customer nor us!

June 17, 2017 15:04

It is quite an innovative idea. I believe that you are assuming that majority of the supermarkets in a particular area would like to sign-up for your app (you would need permission from the stores in order to get their stock information, the placement of the products, etc). In case someone doesn't, it would be a big drawback for your app algorithm, as it would not be able to predict the best time and route for an efficient shopping experience.

Let's say, supermarket A is included in your app list and you are able to tick off majority of the shopping list there itself, it would be a good choice to go there and shop. Now, if supermarket A isn't included, it would mean that the app user would be going to someother place suggested by your app algorithm, and hence would be wasting his/her time. This would mean that by using your app the customer actually was at a loss.

June 8, 2017 20:20

Dear Shehr Bano,

So far this is an idea at conceptual and planning stage. After implementing it locally and receiving good results we will surely expand our business!

Thank you for your post and interest!

Best of Luck
Aseel

June 8, 2017 20:17

Dear Trinh/Nguyen,

Thank you for your post! One of the Sustainable Development Goals I have chosen is "Partnership with goals" so in order to achieve success in implementing my idea there will surely be communication from our side and our partners(hypermarket owners). This communication will help in updating the app based on customer's reviews, change of arrangements and etc.

Thank you for your comment!

PS: Btw, I contacted some hypermarkets in my region and they informed me change of arrangements is not a random process and occurs very seldom. Usually due to renovation only which occurs almost once every 7-8 years!

June 8, 2017 19:37

Your idea is very impressive and has potential to commercialize itself just by showing the benefits of using it.It will surely catch the eye of vendors and investors.But i have a little doubt does your app works in world wide or it covers a limited area.
Best regards for your project.

June 6, 2017 16:47

Hi Aseel, I can see strong potential to commercialize the idea since several suppliers may like to advertise or promote their products to obtain higher rank in customer's search. For example, if a person search for the shelf of soft drink, Coca-cola may rank first to be the top of mind of that potential consumer. Just one concern, this may be applicable for a single supermarket to develop its own app. How can it serve a variety of supermarket with different arrangement which can be change over time?

June 6, 2017 09:08

Dear Rumadi,
Thank you for your interest.

One of our customer sectors are
old and new frequent visitors. Disabled people that cannot leave their doorstep are not considered frequent visitors to supermarkets because of their disability. Hence, we focus on majority and not the minority.
However, disabled people who are on wheelchairs for example will find it very useful as their shopping time is reduced. This is a less tiring option for them and will go for it.

Places that lack technology, probably remote, isolated and low-income educational environments will not have hypermarkets! Hypermarkets are large supermarkets present in developed countries. The planting of small kiosk is more popular in less developed countries that are deprived from resources.
The main objective of this app is to guide you in searching for goods easily in LARGE supermarkets.

June 6, 2017 02:30

Hello your project is quite useful in this time. But do you ever think about using it on the society that has lack of technology use? how can you resolve the problem when people not really familiar with technology or sombody with disability?

June 5, 2017 06:56

Thank you Uledi for your encouragement and nice words.. I wish you all the best in your idea too! :)

Dear Shuhra/koofi,
Thanks for your post as it would clarify a fundamental principle.
Applications that direct you to nearest shopping stores, allow you to do online shopping, or compare prices with other hypermarkets are already present.
However, my idea focuses mainly on directing you in sequence to different departments within the same market. It helps you in locating required goods in large markets. Example (Bakery, clothing, butchery)
This is the main innovation in my idea and until now I haven't encountered such an application. Would be happy if you enlighten me more..

June 4, 2017 20:13

Hi Aseel,

I really liked the concept of your idea..Best wishes for the same... But don't you think there are similar apps available for this purpose..So how your app will be different from them.

May 29, 2017 23:02

Its good idea, because taday's venation must thing of yesterday' s generation (elders) think to help them but still think to make life simple for the coming generation. I like your idea
Best wishes

May 20, 2017 10:14

Dear Tala,

Thank you for your comment.

Those who like loitering around would preferably visit malls or parks not large supermarkets.
But if there are still people who enjoy shopping beside bakeries and butchery, then they can simply ignore this app. And use it later when they are in hurry and need to save time.

Best,
Aseel

May 20, 2017 10:10

Dear Marah,

Thank you for your encouraging questions. I started thinking from other sightseeing angles.

Like any normal application, it can be downloaded using internet and can be used with or without registration. However, registration is favoured so people will get rewarded on accumulated points which depends on number of product purchased or overall value of purchase.

Advertisement is easy. Leaflets from hypermarkets can contain this topic. Or at the back of each receipt given out after purchase. Also, promoters can stand and raise awareness.

Fund is needed from advertising companies. For example, a certain food company would like its name to pop out when they have special products on their offers .

Hope that answers your questions.

Best,
Aseel

Tala albeni

May 19, 2017 07:27

Best of luck aseel .. you deserve all the best
But do you know that there are people who visit such places (large supermarkets) just to loiter around and kill time .. So some might not find it useful ! But I really liked it.. :)

Marah Al Adem

May 18, 2017 15:03

Good luck aseel.. wish u the best a great idea but what if some people go shopping to large stores ? What does it take to upload the application? How will people know about it and have more knowledge about it how will you spread the word and become more known ? Are you willing to get money from it ? How is that even possible ? Who is going to fund you at least at the beginning ? Will someone fund you ? How are you getting sponsors? Are you willow to use marketing ?

Maher salim

May 16, 2017 16:35

I hope that dream will become true as this idea is super and it will help most of the people to save their time and efforts ..also it will assis them to visit all the hypermarkets without afraid that they will take ample of time to find what they need.

Hala Al mahayni

May 15, 2017 14:26

I was pleased when I read this great idea.It is really very practical, it consumes time and effort . It also helps owners of supermarkets and people with special needs.

Maher salim

May 15, 2017 13:25

It is a great idea which help me and others..Really this will save our time and willbe helpful for the owners of the supermarkets.more over it could benefit old and disabled people a lot.