Comments

September 1, 2017 00:54

*Message for 11:59pm, August 31st, 2017*

Hello My Dear Friends.

Thank you all for your constructive comments, contributions, support, encouragement and motivation. I do appreciate your presence on this great platform that brought us together for over 3 months. Our ideas and projects are unique and impressive and should be chanelled to the transformation of the World we live in.

It can take just one idea to change the world. So, we should keep supporting and encouraging one and another in the implementation and progress of our ideas and projects. We can come in partnership to see to the implementation of a particular idea. Together, we stand and I believe in the spirit of team. We shouldn’t depart from the resilient entrepreneurial drive and spirit, this platform (Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Campus) rooted in us.

I wish us, success as we go out to make our communities, nations, society and the World proud.

Congratulations to us, all!

WE MADE IT!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

August 31, 2017 23:29

August 31, 2017 22:19

August 31, 2017 21:17

August 31, 2017 20:42

August 31, 2017 20:20

August 31, 2017 20:20

August 31, 2017 19:33

August 31, 2017 17:45

August 31, 2017 17:14

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:50

August 31, 2017 16:00

It's only a few hours to the end of the competition, I want to urge you to not leave this community without the contact (email especially) of as many other entrepreneurs on this platform. You never can tell what your further conversations may produce.

August 31, 2017 05:18

August 30, 2017 23:25

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:10

August 30, 2017 21:16

August 30, 2017 20:28

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 19:04

August 30, 2017 18:36

Heloo
that was an amazing idea. Good luck for you! I hope your project is going well. Please don't forget to see my idea called 'house of green'. You can click ugm.id/HouseofGreen.
Thank you!

August 30, 2017 09:03

Hi, it's great to read your innovative idea which could help our community in different aspects. It is not easy to go through all the stages and congratulation for your great ideas, hope to see your idea will come true soon.
I would like to invite you to read, comment and even vote for my idea 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'. If you find it great, please also share it with your friends. Thank you very much.

August 30, 2017 06:56

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:29

Ntoko Franz

August 30, 2017 00:06

Hello Nyanje

Very wonderful initiative to alleviate poverty in Sierra Leone especially now with all the disasters plaguing your country. Rural Populations would really need your initiative to come out of that poverty line in which most African families find themselves. Great great idea and I love the innovation in it. Keep up the good work and make Africa proud.

As of me, I am venturing into Agriculture, micro finance and mobile banking all in one platform called MetroCREDIT. We want to empower Africa farmers especially youths and women to venture into agriculture and related activities as profession and a livelihood. Please try to read our idea and vote for us.

Thanks and good luck
MetroCredit Team - Franz

August 29, 2017 09:46

August 29, 2017 08:17

It's not over until it's over.
It's only a few days to the end of the competition but there's still a lot you can still achieve.

August 29, 2017 08:16

It's not over until it's over.

August 29, 2017 08:05

August 29, 2017 05:11

Hi Nyanje
I hope you're making good progress in your proposal. Let me remind you this,"The old question was what do I need to have a Compay but The new question is " what new combination can i make using the available component to have a Company" by Prof Gunter Feltin free online Courses. You have found very Good combination from your sorrounding and now run your company.
Congratulation for the good proposal you have moved.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 29, 2017 02:57

August 28, 2017 13:49

August 28, 2017 11:09

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 16:28

August 27, 2017 16:27

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 27, 2017 07:26

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 23:51

August 26, 2017 18:16

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:16

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:16

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 16:38

August 26, 2017 14:43

August 26, 2017 13:44

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 25, 2017 13:13

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 07:35

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 24, 2017 19:45

Hi Nyanje,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:30

August 24, 2017 16:04

Hello Nyanje!

Making staple foods accessible to people in your communities and nations is the major goal of your idea. What are the challenges do you believe you may encounter during it's implementation?

August 23, 2017 22:21

My warm greetings to you!
I have read your initiative and must applaud the same. I was just wondering if ALL the entries in this contest go deep and spread around the world, won’t the world be a better place? Please join me in applauding this contest for bringing out the best in us. May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Congratulations and all the best!!
Warmly,

August 23, 2017 20:39

Its been awesome having you around, the first step towards creating a change is first to dare to make the move... You have what it takes to change the world, don't give it up for nothing!

I believe that nothing in this world can quench the passion to change the world burning in a determined soul as yours!

Stay motivated, great mind, it's possible!
Thomas Seth

August 23, 2017 17:42

Stay motivated, great mind, it's possible!
Thomas Seth

August 23, 2017 14:42

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 12:57

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 12:23

Hello Nyanje,

Your idea is awesome! I love the motivation and the passion with which you're moving and just want to encourage you to continue. All we need is just a little more push to make our dreams come true!

Be encouraged and do more!

I believe that this will turn out to be an awesome innovation that will transform not just your country but the world at large! I fully support your idea and wish you the best.

I look forward to support and comment on my idea "Eradicating Poverty and Unemployment via Teens Empowerment."

Thanks a lot,

August 23, 2017 09:57

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:22

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 07:13

Hi Nyanje
I hopeHope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea of yours should make more progress towards its implementation. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making. Never give up

August 22, 2017 07:11

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 21, 2017 23:50

Thank you Nyanje.

August 21, 2017 23:38

Dear Nyanje
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not but this idea should make more progress towards its implementation. Best of luck!
Never give up.

August 21, 2017 13:22

Hello Nyanje!

With your last 'After-thought comment', I have gotten the message of your unique selling proposition. That is awesome and unique.
Congrats!

Beat of Luck!

August 21, 2017 12:58

To serve our market well our busine model is B2C. This is meant for low-income household customers. This model is built around providing convenience, credit and best value for money to end user. The customers can walk to the truck to look at the different product items on offer. The customer/beneficiary can purchase staples in one pack (composed of rice the main, dried beans, palm oil, onions, fish, cassava flour, groundnuts and tomato paste) called basket and sales staffs will help deliver the product on their doorstep if the customer demand son. This is our main focus and we concentrate all of initial resources on this.
We plan to establish a reputation as a trusted low-cost staple food retailer easily accessible to them. It is vital for us to be open with our customers about the benefit they can get by registering with the truck.

August 21, 2017 12:18

Hello Nyanje!

You are welcome, as your idea is quite interesting and impressive. I wish you, success as you keeping moving in making the world a better place.

Congratulations, as I look forward to seeing your advice on my idea.

August 21, 2017 11:56

I want to thank all those who had made comments on this idea. Without these positive comments I don't believed we would have been in this up to now. once more thank you guys.
Let me tell you why Na-U-Next Salone. I can't imagine other continent are progressing while in Africa we still have people going a whole day without eating food. This is why we at Na-U-Next Salone believe that if we can ensure food security for all. We can ensure human dignity, real opportunity, justices, stability and more importantly security in the highest sense humanity can think. How can we do this? we are simply selling low-cost staple foods to low-income households. We knw we can and we put our lives into it.

August 20, 2017 01:55

Hello Nyanje!

It is really interesting to know about your love for people around, intending to providing stable foods at a good cost for them. What is your differentiates your idea from your competitors?

I wish you success and you may stop on my idea to add your contribution.

Best Regards!

August 19, 2017 22:00

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 18, 2017 12:10

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copies the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 17, 2017 14:23

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity. Congratulations for all your efforts and for your project.

August 15, 2017 02:13

Your idea is good. It's amazing to know how passionate you are in meeting the needs of these people. I love the interest you have and I wish you the best with it. I hope you have taken out the time to do a careful and detailed plan on what the whole idea entails...

Once more, I wish you the best with this.
Regards, Seth

Also in the same spirit of community, I'd please love that you also read through my idea and support it with a comment.

You can find it here
www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6567

August 12, 2017 23:17

I really liked the concept of your idea..Best wishes for the same. And congratulations for this idea and all the efforts you have put into it. Just a question i want to ask that what are the advantages of this idea?And what is new that you are providing?
Best regards for your project.

August 12, 2017 23:17

Best regards for your project.

August 8, 2017 14:34

This is a good idea, but are there no competitors on this market? What are you doing different? Where is the innovation? Anyway, I wish you good luck with this project,

Augustine L. Mansarag

June 23, 2017 21:18

I am writing to vote in full support of this project which I belive will change lives in Sierra Leone. This kind of project calls for funding.Thanks for making it real

Sorie Mansaray

June 23, 2017 17:17

I write to support the initiative, and urge all stakeholders involve to support the project as it will help to inspire the young generation.Furthermore, it will help developed the idea of SME in sierra leone.

VICTOR CHUKWUKA

June 22, 2017 20:50

I writing to vote in full support of this project which will make many lives better in Sierra Leone. The scope of this project calls for funding. Thank you for making it possible..

Nyanje Konneh

June 19, 2017 13:04

Thanks gays for all your votes and comments on this idea. I without your supports this project would not have reach this stage. Once more I thank all those who have voted for the idea and for those who have not done so I encourage you to support this idea. Millions of people need this.

Milimo Chola Maimbo

June 19, 2017 02:10

It is a positive initiative towards economic and social growth. The applocation of this project will have a massive impact on the local and possibly even be an example to the international community. It will need proper implementation and adequate support in order to sustain and help achive its initial outcome.

Best Wishes

Sayid Gaas

June 13, 2017 13:41

For me, best business idea that somebody can come up with is the one that contributes life of the poor. As FAO report in 2015, there are about 780 million who are suffering from chronic undernourishment. Not only that but, there are other millions who faces difficult to find food with their small budget. Bridging this gap is not need to improve their income only but it also needs to make available food that they can buy with their little money. I can say this is a great idea that can smooth consumption of the poor and can give them an opportunity to buy a variety of goods with their little inc

June 12, 2017 08:28

Good idea ,I think that the implementation of this project will have a significant impact on the population. This project needs therefore to be supported.

Best Wishes