Comments

September 1, 2017 05:13

August 31, 2017 23:27

August 31, 2017 22:44

August 31, 2017 22:43

August 31, 2017 22:43

August 31, 2017 21:20

August 31, 2017 20:34

August 31, 2017 20:14

August 31, 2017 20:14

August 31, 2017 19:37

August 31, 2017 17:43

August 31, 2017 17:12

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:46

August 31, 2017 14:41

We are reaching the end.congradulations on all you efforts and everything you have done on this platform. I wish you the best future.good luck to you

August 31, 2017 05:23

August 30, 2017 23:22

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:08

August 30, 2017 20:30

August 30, 2017 20:25

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 19:01

August 30, 2017 06:57

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:30

August 29, 2017 10:53

August 29, 2017 10:48

August 29, 2017 09:50

August 29, 2017 02:58

August 28, 2017 22:55

Too Good. So many good thoughts including yours. Reading them gives me good bumps. Will you be able to give me some more details about your proposal? WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
Yours sincerely,
Shuhra from Kabul

August 28, 2017 13:19

August 28, 2017 13:17

August 28, 2017 11:04

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 28, 2017 09:31

A big thank you to all those checking REGINA!! It is a great honor for us to have so many comments and feedback!

I will respond to each and one of you as soon as I return and have stable internet connection!!

Best of all to all of you!

August 28, 2017 09:23

As we are approaching the end of this competition, I would love to wish you all the best. Your idea is outstanding as it is tends to make something good out of a disaster. I hope you succeed in implementing it. Goodluck to you!!

August 27, 2017 16:30

August 27, 2017 02:34

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 27, 2017 00:07

Hello Spyros!

It's a very nice idea.. Good luck with your work.. generation of electricity from water also known as "wave power" is a very popular topic. It can benefit schools, houses , hospitals. And using smart gauges as you mentioned is an innovative idea. Self - supplied energy from water.

Good luck with your endeavours
Aseel

August 26, 2017 22:12

August 26, 2017 19:53

The world we live today was created by great minds who lived in the past and a few who are still alive to witness the reward of their doggedness. I congratulate you for taking a bold step in making the world a better place to live in. We need more professionals like you who will leave their comfort zone to positively add values to lives.

I would appreciate your comment and vote for my idea via https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6207

See you at the top !

August 26, 2017 18:09

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:09

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:09

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 16:41

August 26, 2017 14:16

August 26, 2017 11:18

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 11:13

uledi kimbavala

August 25, 2017 19:32

Dear Spyros
Who can see the invisible can do the impossible, you're real innovative. From natural hazard to affordable energy and environmental conservation due to proper energy maximization..I
have been incouraged by the good progress you keep on makin in this idea.
You have shown great efforts for sure.
I wish you best of luck as the competition is approaching to an end.
Let us share our strength and experience.

August 25, 2017 13:30

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 08:42

Hi Spyros,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 25, 2017 08:35

Hello Spyros!

Thursday's Inspiration from YCEC; 'The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.' - Richard Bach

As you progress in working hard to see to the improvement of the World through your idea, I wish you success and breakthrough.

August 24, 2017 22:51

(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6173/)

August 24, 2017 20:27

Hello spyros,
Your idea seems to be very interesting and I notice as well.
What might be the challenges you might face to reach to huge number of people using your idea?
Thank you!

August 24, 2017 16:16

August 24, 2017 09:54

Your project is actually fine, providing energy to the poeple will change the lives of people. But i just want to know how many people do you to reach out in a short and long term.

Please this my project, read through and comment; https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/5649/

Jacmen K.

August 24, 2017 08:51

Hello Spyros!

Your idea promotes and supports the generation of renewable energy through the natural disasters (majorly water-flood) we are faced with in our societies. What do you believe to be the challenges you may face during it's implementation?

August 23, 2017 22:39

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
All the very best!

August 23, 2017 19:09

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 14:37

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 12:02

Hello Spyros,

Your idea is awesome! I love the motivation and the passion with which you're moving and just want to encourage you to continue. All we need is just a little more push to make our dreams come true!

Be encouraged and do more!

I believe that this will turn out to be an awesome innovation that will transform the environmental and climatic conditions not just your country but the world at large! I fully support your idea and wish you the best.

I look forward to support and comment on my idea "Eradicating Poverty and Unemployment via Teens Empowerment."

Thanks a lot,

August 23, 2017 11:51

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:21

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 21, 2017 23:44

Thank you Spyros.

August 20, 2017 16:56

This is very interesting idea as it will bring positive impact towards both affordable energy and security in the society. Congulatulation for the efforts you're putting on it.
All the best.
Never give up.

August 19, 2017 22:05

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 19, 2017 12:02

Congulatulation for this idea which will bring safety environment,affordable energy and employment. I want how the project will run out of these natura hazards, I suggest that you include several partner for security and safety services

August 18, 2017 06:38

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 18, 2017 00:27

Hi Spyros,

Great idea! I support your idea and appreciate your effort to trying to change the world for the better.

Wish you the best of luck in this competition.

Sincerely yours,
Roza Gunes Bayrak

August 13, 2017 04:01

Hello Pyros!

I have read through your idea and I will say that you have got a great idea, producing useful product from water hazards. This eventually promotes Goal 7 of SDG!

I wish you success!

August 8, 2017 06:43

Hello Spyros,
I appreciate your answer and thank you for your explanation. If you want, you can comment my idea Path To Knowledge, I would really like to hear your opinion.
P.S. The idea which I have said is similar to yours: use of natural disasters by aabhas soni

August 8, 2017 02:27

Dear Andrei,

I am not familiar with another proposal exactly the same as ours, but then again I cannot exclude that.

We aim for low income communities living in rural territories; therefore, the final product must be as cheap as possible, as well as easy to establish, use and fix, not by experts but by the communities themselves.
Based on our research plan, the budget needed is not that much so it can be affordable by most of the affected populations. On more thing that it should be noticed is that our project is based on already established and other currently applied technologies.

The innovation of REGINA is the "marriage" of already existed renewable energy techniques with disaster response mechanisms. This is also one more reason our final project will be a low cost one.

I hope this answers your comment

August 6, 2017 06:56

Well, your idea is really innovative, but I am surprised that I have seen in this competition an idea exactly like yours (You can look for it) I have commented both and I say that you will need a lot of money. How will you create the prototype? Do you have some sketches? Anyway, good luck and all the best.

July 13, 2017 07:53

Dear Job,

thank you for your message which I find very interesting.
Disasters do not care about race, color or religion. Indeed industrialized countries are better prepared but we hope to change this imbalance.

Since we know that resilience structures cost a lot, the goal of REGINA is to prevent a casualty disaster by warning the people as early as possible, while it provides them energy that is enough till the assistance arrives.
We hope to make a new strategy that actually "harvests" disasters to produce energy while it warns the people so they can evacuate on time.

Moreover, we know that there are many problems besides the educational in the low income communities, that is why we try to make the REGINA as low cost as possible and easy to use, so the local communities will be able to operate it on their own.

Simply, imagine it as a LEGO construction. When there is no disaster, the local communities will be using it for energy or store it. When there is a disaster it will be used as a warning tool (it should be established in advance) that again produces energy but mainly for emergency purposes. it will be designed simply so it can be transferred to other places as well (east to make it and pack it) and to be operational by the majority of people, not just by experts.

We will begin the project in Central America, where the conditions are far different than North America, we hope to expand it in Southeast Asia and surely we hope to establish this idea to Africa too.

The reason we promote this idea is because it will be suitable for most water based disasters, it will be low cost and easy to use, so it is proper for low income communities. We believe that the best assistance when it comes to disaster is the affected populations to be able to support themselves and not just wait, since their training is not sufficient.

Once again I really appreciate your comment and I hope REGINA to be a project in Africa too :)

Best Regards!!!

July 13, 2017 07:30

Hello spyros, renewable energy sources are still greater problems in developing world, I didn't know that even you the whites still have something to do about that.
Anyway I just like that idea, that I think it could work best for us the Africans that are still not very far from the stone age people, how? We depend on what is there and have fail to make our own innovations.
Best of good luck
Job

July 2, 2017 08:19

Dear Klinsmann Lee,

regarding to your comment, the team has already designed programs for disaster education and training for communities with no or poor education (Asia, Europe, Latin America).
In fact all the major partners are specialized in the field of disaster prevention especially for local communities.

The REGINA project is not just a system but a comprehensive program that will also teach and educate local communities based on their cultural characteristics, age and other characteristics.

The REGINA is aimed to be operated by the communities themselves; therefore, it is essential for them to be able to know how to use it. As a self activated device, the system will warn the people based on the level of disaster
(e.g. in case of critical torrential levels a "smart" gauge will measure the water level and accordingly will warn the people (by sirens, lights, recorded messages in their own languages, etc.).

It is vital along with the system, educational and training programs to be offered to the communities in order to shield their resilience against disasters.

thank you for your comment.

July 2, 2017 04:38

Hi Mr Spyros.

We agree with the need for such an idea to be implemented to better the lives of people, especially in countries or areas which encounter natural disasters as a result of the climate change. However, we would like to inquire further regarding the system promoting disaster mitigation, prevention, and response mechanisms.

How would the system be able to achieve all these?

June 17, 2017 17:02

Dear Ng Ching Tao,

thank you for your comment!

We do hope to contribute in disaster prevention and prepare the local communities of the rural areas in Central America with more "weapons" against the disasters they have to face annually.

It is very important to maintain sustainability not only for their society and economy but for the flora and fauna as well

June 17, 2017 16:42

Dear Team GreenSpace,

As you can see in the description, the REGINA project is a comprehensive program for emergency cases.
Indeed the equipment will act as an early warning system (EWS) and it will produce power during the cases of emergency. Alternations could be made so to generate power under normal conditions (e.g. from the river flow) however this requires further analysis of the study area as well as to come into an agreement with local governments and other stakeholders and in this phase it is not possible. Perhaps in the future, when the program proceeds to the next phases.

Priority for now, based on the data we have collected is the rural territories of Central America urgently to be equipped with low-cost mobile EWS since there are poor preparedness mechanisms, as well as with emergency power generators for their shelters. The disasters in Central America are quite frequent sadly.

Furthermore, as it is mentioned the project will include education and training sessions, it will promote disaster mitigation, prevention and response mechanisms, DIY resilience techniques, emergency behavior, evacuation map use, etc., for strengthening the communities' resilience against such threats.

Nevertheless we will consider your concern and we will try to expand the REGINA project based on the needs of the communities we will work with.

June 17, 2017 14:41

This is a very noble idea, but I fail to understand how will you use your equipment and machinery when there's no water hazard. This would mean that your equipment and machinery is underutilised.

Thanks,

June 14, 2017 12:41

I think your idea is great and innovative. It may help to alleviate the problem of climate change. Looking at your part of expected impact, I think it is detailed and structured. Hope you can keep up with the work. You also got a good name for the idea!