Comments

September 1, 2017 00:50

*Message for 11:59pm, August 31st, 2017*

Hello My Dear Friends.

Thank you all for your constructive comments, contributions, support, encouragement and motivation. I do appreciate your presence on this great platform that brought us together for over 3 months. Our ideas and projects are unique and impressive and should be chanelled to the transformation of the World we live in.

It can take just one idea to change the world. So, we should keep supporting and encouraging one and another in the implementation and progress of our ideas and projects. We can come in partnership to see to the implementation of a particular idea. Together, we stand and I believe in the spirit of team. We shouldn’t depart from the resilient entrepreneurial drive and spirit, this platform (Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Campus) rooted in us.

I wish us, success as we go out to make our communities, nations, society and the World proud.

Congratulations to us, all!

WE MADE IT!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

August 31, 2017 23:26

August 31, 2017 22:27

August 31, 2017 22:27

August 31, 2017 22:26

August 31, 2017 21:16

August 31, 2017 20:44

August 31, 2017 20:14

August 31, 2017 20:14

August 31, 2017 19:32

August 31, 2017 17:42

August 31, 2017 16:48

August 31, 2017 15:55

It's only a few hours to the end of the competition, I want to urge you to not leave this community without the contact (email especially) of as many other entrepreneurs on this platform. You never can tell what your further conversations may produce.

August 31, 2017 12:24

Hi Daniel
I have to thank you for the efforts you have shown helping my idea to reach this far, this has made strong partnership kind of sharing experience and ideas. I wish you best of luck as today is the deadline for voting.

August 30, 2017 23:21

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:07

August 30, 2017 20:31

August 30, 2017 20:24

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 19:03

August 30, 2017 06:56

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:15

August 29, 2017 10:54

August 29, 2017 10:52

August 29, 2017 09:43

August 29, 2017 04:49

Hello Daniel
Your idea is practical and I hope you're making good progress towards implementations.Ideas are easy,Implementation is hard but Expansion is much easier than all, You are about to manage the harder one I hope the easer will not take very long.Congratulation for being with that positive mindset.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 29, 2017 02:43

August 28, 2017 13:29

Dear Aseel,

Thank you for your comment. The compact Biodigester would be deployed to each household or family in a residential area such that a family can convert their wastes to cooking gas on their own.

Concerning project funding, I'm discussing with corporate entities and financial institutions for financial support.

Once again, I appreciate your comment and time.

August 28, 2017 13:20

August 28, 2017 11:06

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 20:37

Hello dear .,
i went through your idea and your idea is environment friendly and it will be good for healthy surrounding gud luck .
kindly through my idea and suggest some valuable comments .

Thanking & Regards
Kajol Upadhyay

August 27, 2017 15:08

August 27, 2017 14:45

Hello Daniel, woow Daniel your idea of fuel conversion is really the 21st century solution. Wish you all the best to the competition and I just request you to check out my idea as well and give your valuable votes and comments so that I can improve it. Hope to get positive response from you soon

August 27, 2017 02:35

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 23:48

Hello Daniel,

It's very nice of you to help poor and environment at the same time. Converting organic wastes from food to biogas is a very nice idea. But regarding the implementation , there will be one Compact Biodigester device in every district? how will the biogas flow then to the consumer?

How will you make sure that those who disposed off their waste are the ones receiving the biogas.

How will you fund your project?
Large capital is needed for implementation and then running costs like maintenance.

Best
Aseel

August 26, 2017 22:13

Abduljabbar Zia

August 26, 2017 21:28

i sincerely hope for the success of this project and if possible, it can be up-scaled, because our waste management here in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. And using the wastes to generate energy would be a win-win for all.

August 26, 2017 21:27

Hello Daniel

I do appreciate your efforts for this initiative. This will make a way for conducive environment and management. Overall environment is for betterment of our life. Keep moving and I want you to be creative in improving your strategy for your project.

Luvanda

August 26, 2017 19:18

Hi Roza,

I greatly appreciate your comment. The project is quite promising because it will drastically minimize environmental pollution and promote sustainable waste management.

Once again, thank you for your comment.

Cheers !

August 26, 2017 19:16

Hi Roza,

Thanks for your comment.This project will aid sustainable waste management especially in developing countries.

Once again, I appreciate your comment.

Cheers !

August 26, 2017 18:47

Hello Nyanje,

Thank you for your encouraging words. The project will be executed in all African countries but the pilot country is Nigeria due to her massive wastes generation.

Once again I appreciate your comment.

August 26, 2017 18:41

Hello Ajith,

Thank you for your encouraging words. We shall thrive to make the world a better place to live.
Once again I appreciate your comment.

August 26, 2017 18:37

Hello Team Greenspace,

Thank you for your comment and piece of advice. I’m currently carrying out a market insight on the acceptability of the project so as to mitigate all risks that can hinder the success of the project.

Once again I appreciate your comment.

August 26, 2017 18:22

Hello Hafiz,

Once again I appreciate your comment.

August 26, 2017 18:19

Hello Sheher,

Once again I appreciate your comment.

August 26, 2017 18:19

Hello Sheher,

Once again I appreciate your comment.

August 26, 2017 18:16

Hello Chin,

Thank you for your comment. You are right by saying that the organic fertilizer can be attained as one of the end products. The project will be executed in all African countries but the pilot country is Nigeria due to her massive wastes generation.

Once again I appreciate your comment.

August 26, 2017 18:09

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:09

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 15:13

Dear Daniel,

I have viewed your idea and think it is great. I think this idea can not only improve the life of Nigerian, if this idea can spread to other part of the world, it can improve the quality of life for many. I think besides converting it to biogas, we can varied it. For example, we may convert it into organic fertilizer which in cheaper in them of cost and beneficial for agriculture, which is a very important sector for humanity. Anyway, I think your idea rocks and can make a difference! If you are free and willing, can you please view and give some constructive comments for my idea? the idea link is:
Nice meeting you and your idea is seriously awesome! I believe, together as youth, we can make breakthroughs and lead the world forward. A brighter future, here we come!! Thanks.:)

Cheers,
Emily Q.Chin

August 26, 2017 14:58

August 26, 2017 14:17

August 26, 2017 13:40

Daniel
Environmental conservation is not the task but opportunity and financial rewarding business, we don't find who brought the world to this state of pollution but we are finding who can take us out from here.Congrlatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
BEST OF LUCK!

August 26, 2017 11:21

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

uledi kimbavala

August 25, 2017 19:39

Hi Daniel
From wastes to affordable and clean energy is what we call innovation.I have been incouraged by the good progress you keep on makin in this idea.
You have shown great efforts for sure.
I wish you best of luck as the competition is approaching to an end.
Let us share our strength and experience.

August 25, 2017 18:05

I really appreciate your idea and contribution. This kind of ideas have great implications on society. Wish you best of luck. This is my idea, give it a read. I am sure you will like it.

August 25, 2017 13:20

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 09:19

Hello Anita,

The challenge of financial support has been mitigated by the ongoing discussion with some financial institutions and corporate entities while the risk of product acceptability due to its cost of purchase has been mitigated by partnership with some local manufacturers for the production of high quality products at relative affordable cost.

Thank you for your comments.

August 25, 2017 08:37

Hello Daniel!

Thank you for your quick response and seeing my comment relevant. You said the challenges of financial support and risk of product acceptability have been mitigated. Please, can you explain the strategies you used in tackling these challenges?

August 25, 2017 07:50

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 24, 2017 22:51

(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6173/)

August 24, 2017 19:35

Hi Daniel,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:32

August 24, 2017 10:32

Hi Anita,

Thank for your comment. The challenges envisaged during my project implementation are Lack of financial support and Risk of product acceptability due to the cost of purchase of the appliance but all these challenges have been mitigated.

Once again, I appreciate your comment.

August 24, 2017 10:32

Hi Kajol,

Thank you for your comment. The project is quite promising and a way to make the world a better place to live in.
Once again, I do appreciate your encouraging words!

August 24, 2017 06:33

Greeting for the day !
your idea is awesome ,and it will solve the major issue like pollution wherein if the waste martial will be disposed in right t place and in right war it will be good for environment .
Gud Luck

August 24, 2017 01:38

Hello Daniel!

Supporting and promoting clean, affordable and sustainable energy is the aim of your idea. What do you believe to be the challenges you may face during it's implementation?

I look forward to your response.

August 23, 2017 22:27

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 23, 2017 19:04

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 17:43

Its been awesome having you around, the first step towards creating a change is first to dare to make the move... You have what it takes to change the world, don't give it up for nothing!

I believe that nothing in this world can quench the passion to change the world burning in a determined soul as yours!

Stay motivated, great mind, it's possible!
Thomas Seth

August 23, 2017 16:54

You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 14:19

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 09:40

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:19

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 07:50

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 22, 2017 00:27

Dear Daniel
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea should make more progress towards its implementation. Congulatulation for your efforts.

August 21, 2017 23:05

Thank you Daniel!

You may like see my idea, AfricEnergy, for comments and support.

August 21, 2017 19:59

Hello Daniel,

Been a while, just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more effort to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

August 21, 2017 15:20

Hello Daniel!

You are welcome. Thank you for your response and for finding my comment useful. We have the responsibility of making the world a better place.
Congratulations for your efforts and drive, as I look forward to seeing your contribution on my idea.

August 21, 2017 14:09

Hey Daniel,
Your project is quite an interesting one, The business idea positively impacts communities by improving lives across Africa.
I certainly believed your idea is applicable across Africa, am only wishing the best of luck young man.

Kind Regards

August 21, 2017 09:00

Hi Anita,

Thank you for your comment. Our projects are quite similar and promising. If accomplished,it will make the world a better place to live in.

Once again, I do appreciate your encouraging words!

August 21, 2017 08:58

Hi Uledi,

Once again, I do appreciate your encouraging words!

August 21, 2017 08:57

Hi Alero,

Once again, I do appreciate your encouraging words!

Alero Thompson

August 21, 2017 05:43

Hello, I want to say you have a fantastic idea that will help in achieving some of the sustainable development goals.This will also create new jobs for youths thus creating a sustainable income and no poverty in your community.This is good and you are an entrepreneur with a difference.Keep up this good because with people like you, the world will be a better place for all to live in.Thank you once again for this bright project and please if you dont mind l will appreciate it if you stop by at my idea to vote or comment.
Thank you and best wishes.

August 21, 2017 05:36

Thank you and best wishes.

August 20, 2017 16:52

You have a very interesting idea as it will bring positive impact towards affordable and clean energy for all. Congulatulation for the efforts you're putting on it. All the best. Never give up

August 19, 2017 22:44

Hi Daniel,

Great idea and it is sad to hear how short is the life expectancy over there! I support your cause and appreciate your effort to trying to change things for your people.

Wish you the best of luck in this competition. We need many of you in this world.

Sincerely yours,
Roza Gunes Bayrak

August 19, 2017 14:29

GadaaUniverse[GU] would like to thank you for your passionate support. We would like to keep on developing our ideas. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve.

please read and give some suggestions or comment GU’s idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair” too if you haven’t done so already. At:

We really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards!

August 19, 2017 08:54

Hello Daniel!

Your idea is innovative, as it tends to promote green and sustainable energy while keeping the environment clean. You might see my idea on the same track with yours.

I wish you success and you may stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 19, 2017 04:46

@Uledi, thank you for the comments. The gas leakage will be controlled with a gas leakage detective inbuilt device in the cooking burner that will stop the flow of gas once there is leakage.

@Shuhra, greatly appreciate your comment. The project is quite promising because it will drastically minimize environmental pollution and promote sustainable waste management.

@Roza, thanks for your comment.This project will aid sustainable waste management especially in developing countries.

August 18, 2017 12:32

Dear Daniel Adekoya
This is much more interesting idea, you can approach the highest innovative idea in environmental degradation and pollution control.
I like this conversion from waste to biogas.
Then am asking how will you handle some leaking Gas from the production as some people quit using biogas just because of the leaking Gas .
Congulatulation for your efforts you have just shown
Best wishes

August 18, 2017 12:20

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copies the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 06:34

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 18, 2017 00:26

Hi Daniel,

Great idea! I support your idea and appreciate your effort to trying to change the world for the better.

Wish you the best of luck in this competition.

Sincerely yours,