Comments

September 1, 2017 02:15

Thank You my fellow traveler!
All good things have an end, right!!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
Have a great life ahead of you
SHUHRA

September 1, 2017 00:46

*Message for 11:59pm, August 31st, 2017*

Hello My Dear Friends.

Thank you all for your constructive comments, contributions, support, encouragement and motivation. I do appreciate your presence on this great platform that brought us together for over 3 months. Our ideas and projects are unique and impressive and should be chanelled to the transformation of the World we live in.

It can take just one idea to change the world. So, we should keep supporting and encouraging one and another in the implementation and progress of our ideas and projects. We can come in partnership to see to the implementation of a particular idea. Together, we stand and I believe in the spirit of team. We shouldn’t depart from the resilient entrepreneurial drive and spirit, this platform (Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Campus) rooted in us.

I wish us, success as we go out to make our communities, nations, society and the World proud.

Congratulations to us, all!

WE MADE IT!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

August 31, 2017 23:18

August 31, 2017 22:54

As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me, Those who win a competition are not always the best but they are the ones that put extra effort and got that little push they desired. On the other hand those that doesn't win are not always the worst either most times they always go ahead to become the better ones on the long run. So selected or not never give up on your idea or project, try as much hard to make it a reality. Congratulations in advance. Changing the world begins with you. CHEERS.

August 31, 2017 21:29

August 31, 2017 21:14

August 31, 2017 20:45

August 31, 2017 20:05

August 31, 2017 19:56

Dear All,

it is an unique and nice experience of sharing ideas in exchange of getting motivating comments by fellow entrepreneur i would like to thanks all the members of this campus activity to encourages us to be a real entrepreneurs and work for society .

we will defiantly bring a bring a change to serve society .

Wish you all Gud luck
Kajol Upadhyay

August 31, 2017 19:31

August 31, 2017 17:45

Dear Campus Members;
Thank you all for your comments, ideas, and constructive suggestions
This is not final, eventhogh we are ending competition
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."-- Winston S. Churchill.

So, We need to move forward our contributions to our world!

Keep it up guys!
I wish you all the success in your journey!

Kind Regards;
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 17:44

Dear Campus Members;
Thank you all for your comments, ideas, and constructive suggestions
This is not final, eventhogh we are ending competition

So, We need to move forward our contributions to our world!

Keep it up guys!
I wish you all the success in your journey!

Kind Regards;
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 17:32

August 31, 2017 17:07

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:34

August 31, 2017 15:42

It's only a few hours to the end of the competition, I want to urge you to not leave this community without the contact (email especially) of as many other entrepreneurs on this platform. You never can tell what your further conversations may produce.

Here's my email ([email protected]) looking forward to hearing from you.

Seth'

August 31, 2017 15:22

Here's my email ([email protected]) looking forward to hearing from you.

Seth'

August 31, 2017 14:01

There are less than 12 hours before the end of this competition and we speak about the last day, last changes.. last comments. It is very exciting and I congratulate you for all the activity and time you put into this. I wish you good luck for your future plans! Keep dreaming!

August 31, 2017 12:10

Dear Kajol
Your support to my idea is the reason I have made a move to this far, coming to your video you have demonstrated how much you feel like you're on of those students and want to Change the situation to give them chance to express their potential ability. Thanks for your efforts, the competition is about to end but our partnership should be about to start today as we have potential experience and skills to share. I would say your idea should be given support if I was one to do so, never give up I hope to see you at the top in life.
Uledi Kimbavala.

August 31, 2017 04:22

Dear All;

As we are in to the last day of the competition, I am taking this opportunity to thank you for your valuable comments, votes and suggestions. I learnet a lot from your comment and qouestions, Really I woould like to Thank you all.

Abdisa

August 31, 2017 04:21

Dear All;

Abdisa

August 30, 2017 21:56

August 30, 2017 20:22

August 30, 2017 20:12

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:47

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 15:28

Thank you for all comments and votes and for your effort you have put into this community! There are less than 48 hours before the end of this competition and I encourage you to not give up! Keep alive your dreams!
Best wishes and good luck for the implementation of your idea!

August 30, 2017 10:25

getting a feedback from you is an honour for me. A true heart of thanks for getting through my idea and on last note, i know this is just for a mere formality, moreover i am too junior too judge someone like you, still i only wish to say that the way you have developed your approach to form and apply the idea in a real world is a master-piece and definitely my wishes are with you for it execution on a gigantic scale because world needs leader like you. ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMPETITION AND FOR YOUR JOURNEY OF LIFE AHEAD AND ALL FUTURE ENDEAVOURS.

August 30, 2017 07:12

Hi, nice to read your idea and your video which inspired me to know more about your idea. Through education, I believe it would help the youth to be ready for work.
I would also like to invite you to read, comment and vote for my idea on 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'.

August 30, 2017 06:56

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 03:12

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 30, 2017 02:19

August 29, 2017 19:38

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Thank you for being here all this while. I appreciate all your effort and appreciation, suggestion, question on my project. I learned a lot from you guys. Really I have no word to describe Entrepreneurship campus members.

Now we are reaching the end of the competition. I want to thank everyone who have been voting and commenting on my project and interest in helping to support CCT--Cities Controlling and Reporting Tool.

I have gone through all your ideas and projects, I have learnt a lot. i will read its again once and I will comment professionally.

Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 04:36

Hi Kajol
Any investment in education is long life changing project. This app will be remarkable symbol of your efforts to help community..Its my hope that you will not just end up with idea but you will make this idea to happen and help a lot of people in your community. This is unforgettable proposal and must be supported.Congratulation for being innovative and supportive.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 29, 2017 02:47

August 28, 2017 21:41

August 28, 2017 13:44

August 27, 2017 15:51

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 27, 2017 15:15

August 27, 2017 07:21

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 27, 2017 05:13

Dear Kajol

I have Gone through your idea, it's great idea since it address one of SDGs, I would like to advise to you that, if it possible develop prototype of you idea exactly how you want to be operated follow people who is you targets customers ask them about your prototype, if is not working turn back contine do develop, then go back to people again again until your idea is clear.
Your idea can be implemented and can change the life of millions

Wish you all the best

August 26, 2017 23:22

August 26, 2017 23:13

August 26, 2017 20:06

The world we live today was created by great minds who lived in the past and a few who are still alive to witness the reward of their doggedness. I congratulate you for taking a bold step in making the world a better place to live in. We need more professionals like you who will leave their comfort zone to positively add values to lives.

I would appreciate your comment on my idea via https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6207

See you at the top !

August 26, 2017 18:15

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:15

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 15:10

August 26, 2017 14:39

August 26, 2017 14:38

August 26, 2017 13:29

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 04:50

hello
I see you have a very good idea my worry is
how different is it from similar ideas ? you know innovativeness is the key to interpreneuship always try to create and improve things.
Good luck and never give up on your idea.

August 26, 2017 00:26

Inspired idea Kajol .. wish you the best of luck .. hope to see your business comes into an existence one day ..

Have a quick glance to my business as well .. and hope you like it ..

Saeed

August 25, 2017 12:37

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 09:36

Hello Kajol!

Thank you for your contribution, positive remarks and support. I appreciate your critical response to my question on your idea. The challenge of Government Auditors might be solved, with the provision of other private ones within your reach. Also, how do you intend taking the challenges you highlighted?

August 25, 2017 07:45

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 24, 2017 19:42

Hi Kajol,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:31

August 24, 2017 09:05

Thank you very much for you comment, suggestion and humble advice. I really do appreciate your opinion.

Shuhra Khoofi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IDEA'S -- "Edu-Cell"

August 24, 2017 08:55

Hello Kajol!

As your idea tends to improve the educational system of your community and nation, what may be the challenges you believe to be faced with during the implementation of your idea?

August 23, 2017 20:19

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
All the very best!

August 23, 2017 14:36

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 12:00

Hello Kajol,

Your idea is awesome! I love the motivation and the passion with which you're moving and just want to encourage you to continue. All we need is just a little more push to make our dreams come true!

Be encouraged and do more!

I believe that this will turn out to be an awesome innovation that will transform the education sector of not just your country but the world at large! I fully support your idea and wish you the best.

I look forward to support and comment on my idea "Eradicating Poverty and Unemployment via Teens Empowerment."

Thanks a lot,

August 23, 2017 09:51

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:21

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 03:24

Dear Kajol
Education prepares the future leaders and families
The nature of education and its quality affects every system in the country,your idea is good as it finds the solution the quality, and access of education to all.
Congulatulation for the mindset you want to impact in this tomorrow's generation.

August 22, 2017 11:34

Hi Kajol
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea of yours should make more progress to its full implementation. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making.
Never give up.

August 21, 2017 23:43

Thank you Kajol.

August 21, 2017 16:12

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 21, 2017 00:52

Hello Kajol,

Been a while, just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more effort to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

August 20, 2017 18:41

You have a very interesting idea and life changing as it will bring positive impact towards quality education and easy access. Congulatulation for the efforts you're putting on this idea.

August 20, 2017 18:39

August 19, 2017 21:04

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 18, 2017 11:03

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copies the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 06:22

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 18, 2017 00:27

Hi Kajol,

Heartbreaking photo & great idea! I support your idea and appreciate your effort to trying to change the world for the better.

Wish you the best of luck in this competition.

Sincerely yours,
Roza Gunes Bayrak

August 12, 2017 22:54

Hi Kajol
Ur idea is really impressive and it will help develop a country easily.this app will realy make the difference in the education industry.thank you and best wishes

August 12, 2017 22:29

Your idea is very impressive and is a much demanding initiative in current society but as you mentioned your application is depending on the data of the schools so may I ask how you are going to make this much data available on one app and what benefit do the school gets by providing you the data as now a days the investors will be more interested in the return interest of their investments.
Best regards for your project.

July 28, 2017 11:28

I am very glad to see your view about the future of education, but I don\'t think the government will do all the job for us. So how will you involve the government in your business? Which are the benefits for both sides? And what other partnerships do you have in mind?

Linguraru Andrei

July 26, 2017 11:44

Hi Kajol!
You have a great idea there at least, there will an improvement in the education system which supports Goal 4 of Sustainable Development Goals'.

My question is based on the preference mentioned on the Project Details. Why must preference be given to the Hilly-schools and Army Children?

Samantha Rachel Brody

July 24, 2017 16:41

This is a great idea,
have you evaluate the feasibility of this idea because sometimes is difficult to take the children who make their own money and educate them in the same system as other children because they use to make money they don't have enough time and patience to sit and learn, they are thinking about tomorrow. so you must focus about how to catch those children.

Good luck.

July 24, 2017 16:22

Hi Kajol,

All been said and done, your idea is great! Keep it up and I wish you success with it.

Just an observation from your write up, you didn't mention the region your idea is targeting to create this impact. I understand we all want to change the world but I believe there's a need to start somewhere. Or what do you think?

Wish you the best,

Lokesh Rana

July 12, 2017 19:09

Your ideas are awesome. The basic idea to connect youth towards the development is very necessary. It will help to growth of poor students as well as middle class. Keep it up.

Prathvi

July 7, 2017 09:42

Yeah its a good idea.. if supported by some organisations then it will bring some changes in educational system of India, because many children starts working for money in garage,hotels or as child labour. If your idea got implemented then at some level children will be stop working as child labour.

about of luck for your idea.

July 7, 2017 02:37

This is a wonderful idea. It will really change a lot of things in the educational system of the country if well implemented in that area.
Moreover, it is similar to my idea, because I am also walking on how to strike the balance in the educational system of my country.

Wishing you all the best.