Comments

September 9, 2017 17:55

Apologies for not responding to any comments recently. I was busy writing tests at university.

I appreciate all the criticism, advice and questions. All the best for your future endeavours!

August 31, 2017 23:22

August 31, 2017 21:33

August 31, 2017 20:15

August 31, 2017 19:51

August 31, 2017 17:37

August 31, 2017 17:04

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:32

August 30, 2017 22:03

August 30, 2017 20:34

August 30, 2017 20:21

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:44

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 07:26

Hi, great to see your idea is helping the homeless and unemployed in rural area. I think they are quite helpless and waitin for someone to help. Keep up with your idea.
I would also like invite you to read, comment and vote for my idea on 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'.

August 30, 2017 06:49

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

Ntoko Franz

August 29, 2017 23:55

Hello Johann

IHU is a briliant idea and I am convinced if implemented, it will help street decadence in South Africa and Africa in general. There are a lot of unemployed youths in Africa irrespective of Africa's huge diversity and resources because Governments have put in place bad policies to favor just the rich. Reasons why I think, your idea is innovative and you should not relent your efforts because truly truly your idea will have a big impact in the African unemployment context.

As of me, I am venturing into Agriculture, micro finance and mobile banking all in one platform called MetroCREDIT. We want to empower Africa farmers especially youths and women to venture into agriculture and related activities as profession and a livelihood. Please try to read our idea and vote for us.

Thanks and good luck
MetroCredit Team - Franz

August 29, 2017 11:57

August 29, 2017 11:56

August 29, 2017 11:56

August 29, 2017 02:50

August 28, 2017 22:38

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
All the very best!

August 28, 2017 15:06

Hello Johann,

This is an interesting idea. We, human beings have been created equally and no one worth less. We live in unfair world which is ruled by reach people.
Good to see someone is thinking rational and stands with poor people.

August 28, 2017 13:30

August 28, 2017 09:09

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

Wishing you the best,

August 27, 2017 15:21

August 27, 2017 07:14

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 22:33

August 26, 2017 19:57

The world we live today was created by great minds who lived in the past and a few who are still alive to witness the reward of their doggedness. I congratulate you for taking a bold step in making the world a better place to live in. We need more professionals like you who will leave their comfort zone to positively add values to lives.

I would appreciate your comment and vote for my idea via https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6207

See you at the top !

August 26, 2017 18:11

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 15:18

August 26, 2017 14:27

August 26, 2017 11:45

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 25, 2017 09:19

Hi Johann,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:20

August 24, 2017 14:19

Hello Johann!

Your idea, with the intention of empowering the less privileged, through connecting the people that will wish to render assistance to the people in need; what do you believe to be the challenges you may face during it's implementation?

August 23, 2017 20:46

You might have seen my IDEA called EDU-CELL from Afghanistan. If not, may I please urge you to have a look. And if you like it, may I please ask you to vote for it and even forward it to any of your friends? I will be really obliged.
Regarding your entry: what a nice proposal! And equally impactful initiative. I was discussing the various ideas and projects in my home and yours was one of the proposals that we discussed. Congratulations and keep it up. I had a couple of questions; please answer them.
Keep up the good work. Yours truly, Shuhra

August 23, 2017 17:33

Its been awesome having you around, the first step towards creating a change is first to dare to make the move... You have what it takes to change the world, don't give it up for nothing!

I believe that nothing in this world can quench the passion to change the world burning in a determined soul as yours!

Stay motivated, great mind, it's possible!
Thomas Seth

August 23, 2017 14:26

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 12:33

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may end like this but your efforts you have shown is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter how..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 11:55

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:20

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 03:41

Hello Johann,

Your idea is awesome! I love the motivation and the passion with which you're moving and just want to encourage you to continue. All we need is just a little more push to make our dreams come true!

Be encouraged and do more!

I believe that this will turn out to be an awesome innovation that will transform the living conditions of not just your country but 're world at large! I fully support your idea and wish you the best.

I look forward to support and comment on my idea "Eradicating Poverty and Unemployment via Teens Empowerment."

Thanks a lot,

August 21, 2017 23:22

Thank you Johann.

August 21, 2017 23:21

Dear Johann
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea should make more progress as it is life changing. Congulatulation for your efforts.
Best of luck never give up.
Yours
ULEDI

August 21, 2017 14:41

The issue of homeless and unemployed is of a concern in many countries. I only wonder how to get the government interested in supporting such projects. It seems not a simple question. Your intention is very noble. Good luck!

August 21, 2017 06:00

Hello, I want to say you have a fantastic idea that will help in achieving some of the sustainable development goals.This will also create new jobs for youths thus creating a sustainable income and no poverty in your community.This is good and you are an entrepreneur with a difference.Keep up this good work because with people like you, the world will be a better place for all to live in.Thank you once again for this bright project and please if you dont mind l will appreciate it if you stop by at my idea to vote or comment.
Thank you and best wishes.

August 17, 2017 14:16

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity. Congratulations for all your efforts and for your project. So can you please tell me that what is the exact scenario of the employment sector there.

August 16, 2017 12:47

Johann
This is awasome idea,they have potential idea but they don't know where to begin .
I was asking then how you may keep on generating the running cost for the project, as also part of training.
Best wishes.

August 16, 2017 00:07

Hi Johann
Ur idea is realy impressive and I believe you care a lot about the unprivileged ones.it is not only about the decent education only here in our country but about what can you offer someone who gives you a job.I have decent education and a lot of certificates but I have struggled to find a job for a very long time.that is why I thought of my idea to create a way for those like me.thank you and good luck

August 15, 2017 02:51

Hello Johann!

Another wonderful idea from you! Really nice! Your idea entails your organization acting as an Intermediate between the less privileged (Beneficiaries) and the Individuals that will extend their help. Congratulations for these awesome ideas.

August 5, 2017 16:37

This idea it is implemented in many western Europe countries and it has very good results. These businesses carry the name of a social enterprise and they really help a lot of people. Good job and keep continue with this idea.

July 17, 2017 17:13

Hello Seth,

I agree. It crucial to inspire people to work towards the betterment of themselves and the community.

Definitely two areas to define. Thank you for engaging and giving your input.

June 26, 2017 19:32

Hello Sheher,

The organisation will seek individuals that are unemployed and eager to work towards a better life for themselves. These individuals will then be prioritized by different variables (for example, their current financial and housing situation). Solutions will depend on what job/internship opportunities are available or can be created at the time.

June 26, 2017 19:30

Hello Shuhra,

The Unemployment Rate in South Africa averaged 25.41% from 2000 until 2017. Internet access is also limited to the poor and thus it can be challenging for the homeless and unemployed to search for opportunities.

June 25, 2017 13:07

You've got a great idea here, the truth is the move to inspire people cannot be overemphasized much less to homeless and unemployed individuals.

The only concern I have here is if you have any age range you're targeting to implement this and if you have any criteria to match the abilities of these individuals with available jobs.

Wish you the best with your idea.

June 24, 2017 19:32

Your idea is very innovative and should be implemented asap as there are many individuals out there who are waiting for the opportunities like these but may I ask how you are planning to set them to the jobs like what is the criteria through which they will be eligible for getting paying jobs in a short time and what kind of jobs will be offered to them.

June 24, 2017 14:12