Comments

September 1, 2017 05:42

August 31, 2017 23:18

August 31, 2017 21:35

August 31, 2017 21:35

August 31, 2017 21:35

August 31, 2017 21:28

August 31, 2017 20:36

August 31, 2017 19:48

August 31, 2017 17:32

August 31, 2017 17:06

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:34

August 31, 2017 14:06

There are less than 12 hours before the end of this competition and we speak about the last day, last changes.. last comments. It is very exciting and I congratulate you for all the activity and time you put into this. I wish you good luck for your future plans! Keep dreaming!

August 31, 2017 14:05

August 31, 2017 05:51

Hi, it's great to read your innovative idea which could help our community in different aspects. It is not easy to go through all the stages and congratulation for your great ideas, hope to see your idea will come true soon.
I would like to invite you to read, comment and even vote for my idea 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'. If you find it great, please also share it with your friends. Thank you very much.

August 30, 2017 23:15

August 30, 2017 23:10

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 21:56

August 30, 2017 20:12

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:46

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 15:36

Thank you for all comments and votes and for your effort you have put into this community! There are less than 48 hours before the end of this competition and I encourage you to not give up! Keep alive your dreams!
Best wishes and good luck for the implementation of your idea!

August 30, 2017 06:50

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:20

August 29, 2017 02:47

August 28, 2017 18:36

August 28, 2017 16:21

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 28, 2017 16:21

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 28, 2017 16:21

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 27, 2017 19:30

Hello Nnamso,

It’s an interesting idea! You chose the smart way of making revenue by planting palm tree, processing and producing palm oil. In my opinion, you will surely succeed if you strongly stand for your idea.

Good luck!

August 27, 2017 15:58

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 27, 2017 15:15

August 27, 2017 14:19

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 15:32

August 26, 2017 15:10

August 25, 2017 12:42

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 07:01

Hello Nnamso!

Thursday's Inspiration from YCEC; 'The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.' - Richard Bach

As you progress in working hard to see to the improvement of the World through your idea, I wish you success and breakthrough.

August 25, 2017 06:57

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 24, 2017 22:18

(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/7063/comments)

August 24, 2017 22:08

Thank you all for your encouragement in this entrepreneurship competition, i pray for all of us to succeed at the end of this program. Do what you can and give the rest for God to complete. Remain bless

August 24, 2017 20:03

Hi Nnamso,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:27

August 23, 2017 20:25

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org . Your idea is interesting, from your profile you seem to have experience.
I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I would really appreciate your opinion.

Shuhra Koofi

August 23, 2017 15:45

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 14:16

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 10:07

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:30

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 09:16

Dear Nnamso
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea of yours should make more progress towards its implementation. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making.
Never give up

August 22, 2017 05:21

Thank you Nnamso.

August 21, 2017 16:19

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 20, 2017 05:57

Your idea is bringing revolution in Palm oil production and it is life changing as it will open more employment opportunities. How long will it take to start production. Congulatulation for the efforts you have just shown.
Never give up no matter how..
All the best.

August 19, 2017 21:05

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 19, 2017 13:58

your idea is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 13:58

It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 10:29

Dear Nnamso
You have come up with sustained money generating idea as palm plantation is perennial therefore bright future and profitable Agriculture. Cingulatulation for your innovative idea.
Never give up no matter what.
All the best.

August 18, 2017 11:08

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copies the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 13, 2017 17:22

Hello Nnamso!

I admire your enthusiasm, courage and your idea is a great one. You look forward to educating the community in addition to providing palm oil for consumption, improving employment chances and scaling the economy of the nation. It's really attractive! I wish you, success!

You can check my idea on the Portal.

August 9, 2017 10:36

Thank you for the fast answer. I know that you will do a great job and I will try to help you as much as I can. I invite you also to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would like to hear your advice.

Nnamso

August 9, 2017 08:51

@Linguraru Andrei-Theodor, thanks for encouragement, I will get my first funding from my family as equity and remaining funding from investors either by selected from Entrepreneurship's campus competition. The project will only cost me $15000 to start. Please refer your friends, colleagues to vote and comments for me to be selected for funding. Once again, thanks

August 8, 2017 16:00

This is a good idea and I appreciate your presentation of it and its organization. You know the steps that you have to follow. But how will you get the first funds? How much money do you need?

July 27, 2017 12:57

@ Seth, Thanks for the encouragement; how to contribute to the betterment of those poor and unemployed in our society is really my motivation. I wish God'swill would be done for this project to come to live.

July 27, 2017 11:37

Hi Mr Nnamso,

Your idea is smashingly awesome! It's a revolution your creating and it would do a lot in making people not only nourished health-wise but pocket-wise.

This idea is great sir, it will create a new, different and working market for our beloved country.

Thank God for thinkers like you...would really love to be a part of this.

July 18, 2017 14:47

This is a very good idea that will help transform of our rural communities and reducing unemployment, hunger, poverty thereby increasing economic growth.

This is really a great way to diversify our Economy, increase employment, reduce the high rate of unemployment among youths, men and women so as to improve standard of living and development in our nation.

July 6, 2017 10:21

@Shuhra/Koofi, how to contribute to the betterment of those poor and unemployed in our society is really my motivation.Transformation of our local communities is always my dream, and the time to start doing something about it is now.

July 6, 2017 04:31

Really awesome.You want to work for betterment of your community. A community with meaningful collaboration can archive a lot. Especially financial independence of women .

July 5, 2017 22:42

Really, this is a great way to diversify our Economy, increase employment, reduce the high rate of unemployment among men, women and youths. Reduce poor in host community and others, Increased the standard of living nd development in our nation.