Comments

September 1, 2017 03:28

It's end of the competition, I want to urge you to not leave this community without the contact (email especially) of as many other entrepreneurs on this platform. You never can tell what your further conversations may produce.

August 31, 2017 23:37

August 31, 2017 23:20

August 31, 2017 23:20

August 31, 2017 23:19

August 31, 2017 21:18

August 31, 2017 21:02

As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me, Those who win a competition are not always the best but they are the ones that put extra effort and got that little push they desired. On the other hand those that doesn't win are not always the worst either most times they always go ahead to become the better ones on the long run. So selected or not never give up on your idea or project, try as much hard to make it a reality. Congratulations in advance. Changing the world begins with you. CHEERS.

August 31, 2017 20:40

August 31, 2017 20:26

August 31, 2017 19:33

August 31, 2017 18:18

August 31, 2017 17:22

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:44

August 31, 2017 05:21

August 31, 2017 02:11

August 30, 2017 23:34

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:39

August 30, 2017 22:19

August 30, 2017 20:39

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 19:24

August 30, 2017 09:16

Hi, it's great to read your innovative idea which could help our community in different aspects. It is not easy to go through all the stages and congratulation for your great ideas, hope to see your idea will come true soon.
I would like to invite you to read, comment and even vote for my idea 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'. If you find it great, please also share it with your friends. Thank you very much.

August 30, 2017 09:14

August 30, 2017 06:57

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:18

August 29, 2017 17:36

your idea is innovative and very much helpful and useful. i look forward for the implementation of your project. i hope your project help a lot of people all around the world.
Wish you good luck for the competition.
Manasa

August 29, 2017 09:49

August 29, 2017 06:10

Alero Thompson
I believe this was a good starting towards action in this very interesting idea.This was our first phase where we are modeling our idea, It will reach a point when we will be quite, Doing our talk and that will be the changing phase of the World, It seems you're a person of action, keep that gift for the betterment of the World.
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -
( Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company)
Congratulations for being a person of action.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 29, 2017 06:09

Alero Thompson
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -
( Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company)
Congratulations for being a person of action.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 29, 2017 06:09

Alero Thompson
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -
( Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company)
Congratulations for being a person of action.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 29, 2017 06:06

Alero Thompson
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -
( Walt Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company)
Congratulations for being a person of action.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 29, 2017 02:46

August 28, 2017 16:14

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 28, 2017 16:14

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 28, 2017 15:43

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 15:39

August 27, 2017 15:13

August 27, 2017 13:40

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 27, 2017 01:26

August 26, 2017 15:13

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 15:06

August 26, 2017 15:05

August 25, 2017 07:48

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 25, 2017 00:07

Hello Alero!

As your idea aims to promote girl-child empowerment, what are the challenges do you believe you may encounter during it's implementation ?

August 24, 2017 19:40

Hi Alero,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:31

August 23, 2017 22:49

Greetings from a same journey woman!
While reviewing the ideas and projects, I stopped at your proposal. I have gone through it but I feel I need more information, especially about the financial aspects. Do you think you can provide that to me? Secondly, if you need any assistance or more information about my idea, kindly let me know after checking out my idea: EDU-CELL in AFGHANISTAN.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

August 23, 2017 15:04

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 09:35

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:27

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 03:34

Dear Alero
Education prepares the future leaders and families
The nature of education and its quality affects every system in the country,your idea is good as it finds the solution the quality, and access of education to all.
Congulatulation for the mindset you want to impact in this tomorrow's generation.

August 22, 2017 12:22

Thanks for your commendation. Let us work together as 2017 Campus Colleagues! A parable of my article can be referred as “Allow solution(s) to be proffered by the person familiar with crisis on the ground". I have been solving people’s problems on entrepreneurship from 2011 to date, and I believe it is high time to inform the World that solution to our societal problems is found among us.

August 22, 2017 11:47

Hi Alero
I hope you're making good progress whether this competition is on progress or not this idea of yours should make more progress to its full implementation. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making.
Never give up.

August 22, 2017 07:31

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 22, 2017 04:13

Thank you Alero.

August 22, 2017 00:58

Dear Alero,

You have a very interesting project with clear strategies and demonstration that you know what you want to do. I have liked to details provided and seems practical. My other comments are regarding the costing, do you think the fees is on the lower side? and out of the 200 women targeted per year, how many will qualify for the startup kit? and what is the unit cost of this startup kit? you might wish to write down and estimate cost of all material and resources you need to deliver your idea against fees. You might even shorten the semester period for one to complete the whole vocational training. Shortening the period might increase the target to women benefiting from your business. I would also suggest more practical skills than theory.

Great idea and worthy implementing! wishing you all the best and great success.

August 21, 2017 09:14

Hi Alero,

Education is the bedrock of a nation's development. Your idea is greatly needed for the development of our future leaders especially the marginalized girls in the northern part of the country.

Keep up the good work. See you at the top!

August 21, 2017 07:26

Thanks dear for your words of encouragement, surely small chunks can aggregate to a big chunk. if we can make our niche better, it will translate to a better world. And your project is highly needed as the poverty rate in this part of the world is alarming.

August 21, 2017 00:36

Hello Alero,

Been a while, just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more effort to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

paye

August 20, 2017 23:12

Brilliant timely idea especially now that the world is putting serious attention on the girl child education and woman empowerment initiative.Please keep up the good work,wishing Sound Her Nigeria all the best!

August 20, 2017 20:14

I realized that you have a very interesting idea that is life changing and it will bring positive impact towards quality education and bright future through vocational skills. Congulatulation for the effort you're putting on this idea.

August 20, 2017 18:19

Hello Alero!

Your idea is quite interesting and impressive, as it tends to combat and eradicate gender discrimination and encourage girl-child empowerment by promoting vocational skill acquisition, offering basic education and rendering leadership trainings. Congratulations for your efforts and progress.

I wish you success and you may stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 19, 2017 16:05

GadaaUniverse[GU] would like to thank you for your passionate support. We would like to keep on developing our ideas. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve.

please read and give some suggestions or comment GU’s idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair” if you haven’t done so already. We really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards!

August 19, 2017 10:24

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 06:40

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 15, 2017 18:28

Great Mind Alero ! Sound Her Nigeria is very nice concept if it can be implemented. I want you to be courageous and keep focus on this dream because fulfilling it will not only reward you financially but also will invisible reward that makes life enjoyable. Praying you should emerge for actualizations of this dream. Best of luck !
From your brother: Adedokun Ayobami (Nigeria)

August 13, 2017 03:07

Hello Alero!
I will say you have got a nice idea here, promoting quality and equitable education through the literacy and vocational skills.
With the much focus on vocational skills, won't the Students be much distracted?

August 12, 2017 23:23

your idea is very impressive and will help the local women empowerment and it will have an important impact in the society. With this project you simply solve many problems and many congratulations to you for all this hard work. Don't give up on your project as it is a much needed initiative in the current society.
all the best for for your project.

August 9, 2017 11:10

I think your idea will help the local women empowerment and it will have an important impact there. You solve many problems with just one idea and I congratulate you for this. Don't give up on your way and I wish you all the best for what it will come.

July 13, 2017 07:06

Alero, what a good idea have you there? Just make it real and we shall all enjoy the fruits, it takes a small brain to make the big world better for us O'Day and tomorrow.
Thanks for that great work there.
Job

July 13, 2017 01:52

This is a very nice idea. If implemented, it will go along way in adding more value the Nigeria educational sector, and improve the living conditions of the people of the north.

Good job so far. Keep it up!

July 13, 2017 01:46

Hi Alero,
Your idea is powerful and it will make a whole lot of impacts on society.
I hope to see this idea create the waves it's promising, i believe in this and hope that it's been achieved in no time.

I wish you all the best with your idea,