Comments

September 1, 2017 09:10

It is very good effort
I want to know you will benefit your beneficiary's income and how will you generate extra income opportunity for them how you will pay them social premium and what are your plans to make your project sustainable
I wish you luck for your project
Regards Abhishek

September 1, 2017 09:10

It is very good effort
I wish you luck for your project
Regards Abhishek

September 1, 2017 00:47

*Message for 11:59pm, August 31st, 2017*

Hello My Dear Friends.

Thank you all for your constructive comments, contributions, support, encouragement and motivation. I do appreciate your presence on this great platform that brought us together for over 3 months. Our ideas and projects are unique and impressive and should be chanelled to the transformation of the World we live in.

It can take just one idea to change the world. So, we should keep supporting and encouraging one and another in the implementation and progress of our ideas and projects. We can come in partnership to see to the implementation of a particular idea. Together, we stand and I believe in the spirit of team. We shouldn’t depart from the resilient entrepreneurial drive and spirit, this platform (Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Campus) rooted in us.

I wish us, success as we go out to make our communities, nations, society and the World proud.

Congratulations to us, all!

WE MADE IT!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

August 31, 2017 23:20

August 31, 2017 21:50

August 31, 2017 21:50

August 31, 2017 21:50

August 31, 2017 21:17

August 31, 2017 20:43

August 31, 2017 20:06

August 31, 2017 20:06

August 31, 2017 19:33

August 31, 2017 17:35

August 31, 2017 17:04

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:32

August 31, 2017 14:16

There are less than 12 hours before the end of this competition and we speak about the last day, last changes.. last comments. It is very exciting and I congratulate you for all the activity and time you put into this. I wish you good luck for your future plans! Keep dreaming!

August 31, 2017 05:20

August 31, 2017 01:39

August 30, 2017 23:12

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:43

We are almost there at the end of this edition.I hope you are satisfied with the progress both on your idea and on this campus also.good luck on your project.I wish to meet you one day.kind regards

August 30, 2017 21:59

August 30, 2017 20:24

August 30, 2017 20:16

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:45

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 06:57

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:17

August 29, 2017 17:38

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Thank you for being here all this while. I appreciate all your effort and appreciation, suggestion, question on my project. I learned a lot from you guys. Really I have no word to describe Entrepreneurship campus members.

Now we are reaching the end of the competition. I want to thank everyone who have been voting and commenting on my project and interest in helping to support CCT--Cities Controlling and Reporting Tool.

I have gone through all your ideas and projects, I have learnt a lot. i will read its again once and I will comment professionally.

Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

Ng Ching Tao

August 29, 2017 14:05

Hi, it's great to read your idea and find out your passion in improving the quality of processing and packaging the meat products.
If you have not read my idea on 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy', I would like to invite you to read and comment on my idea.

August 29, 2017 12:05

If i had the chance I would say let all the ideas be in the finals but my advice is, beyond YCEC continue to develop your idea and make the world a better place through what you have. For me Money is synonymous with IMPACT. The more people you impacted with this idea the more money you have and more benter the world becomes.
God bless you.
CHEERS.

August 29, 2017 10:51

Great idea
But you didn't tell us about what you will use in packaging. What are you going to keep the meat in. There is a growing concern on plastic bag usage. If that is what you have in mind, what other alternative do you have.

August 29, 2017 10:47

August 29, 2017 10:36

August 29, 2017 09:54

August 29, 2017 09:54

August 29, 2017 02:45

August 28, 2017 13:24

August 28, 2017 11:07

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 15:12

August 27, 2017 03:46

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 22:19

August 26, 2017 19:54

The world we live today was created by great minds who lived in the past and a few who are still alive to witness the reward of their doggedness. I congratulate you for taking a bold step in making the world a better place to live in. We need more professionals like you who will leave their comfort zone to positively add values to lives.

I would appreciate your comment and vote for my idea via https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6207

See you at the top !

August 26, 2017 18:10

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:10

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 14:23

August 26, 2017 11:24

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 25, 2017 12:54

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 25, 2017 09:37

Hello Usman!

I am glad that you spared your time to stop by, to respond to my question on your idea. The population density challenge you emphasized on and the idea of moving the site to a less densed environment could be a great idea.

Thank you for your support.

August 25, 2017 07:41

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 24, 2017 19:41

Hi Abduljabbar,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 24, 2017 16:31

August 24, 2017 01:35

Hello Usman!

I am here for us to share ideas and improve ourselves.
Healthy living and well-being is the major goal of your idea, through the provision of processed healthy meat. What do you believe will be the challenges you may face when implementing your idea?

Goodluck, as I look forward to your response.

August 23, 2017 20:40

My warm greetings to you!
I have read your initiative and must applaud the same. I was just wondering if ALL the entries in this contest go deep and spread around the world, won’t the world be a better place? Please join me in applauding this contest for bringing out the best in us. May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Congratulations and all the best!!
Warmly,

August 23, 2017 17:33

Its been awesome having you around, the first step towards creating a change is first to dare to make the move... You have what it takes to change the world, don't give it up for nothing!

I believe that nothing in this world can quench the passion to change the world burning in a determined soul as yours!

Stay motivated, great mind, it's possible!
Thomas Seth

August 23, 2017 17:15

Its been quite a lovely journey and eye catching, gaining more inputs and capacity through this platform. Thanks to all of you my honorable colleagues who contributed to my idea ascendancy. I sincerely hope we all succeed and play our own roles in the betterment of the world

August 23, 2017 14:16

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 13:59

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 09:52

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 08:19

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 13:18

Thank you very much for you comment, suggestion and humble advice. I really do appreciate your opinion.
Shuhra Khoofi from "Edu-Cell"
(https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5830/)

August 22, 2017 08:32

Dear Zia Usman
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea of yours should make more progress towards its implementation. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making.
Never give up. Best of luck!

August 22, 2017 00:43

Dear A Zia Usman
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea should make more progress towards its implementation.
Best of luck

August 21, 2017 23:18

Thank you Usman.

August 21, 2017 05:58

Hello, I want to say you have a fantastic idea that will help in achieving some of the sustainable development goals.This will also create new jobs for youths thus creating a sustainable income and no poverty in your community.This is good and you are an entrepreneur with a difference.Keep up this good work because with people like you, the world will be a better place for all to live in.Thank you once again for this bright project and please if you dont mind l will appreciate it if you stop by at my idea to vote or comment.
Thank you and best wishes.

August 21, 2017 00:28

Hello Abduljabbar ,

Been a while, just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more effort to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

August 19, 2017 16:03

GadaaUniverse[GU] would like to thank you for your passionate support. We would like to keep on developing our ideas. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve.

please read and give some suggestions or comment GU’s idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair” if you haven’t done so already. We really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards!

August 19, 2017 09:03

Your idea is very important and life saving as it deals with both the community health care and social well-being. Congulatulation for the efforts you are just showing. Never give up till it is done
All the best.

August 19, 2017 08:48

Hello Abdul!

Keep up with the good work. Also, in the entrepreneurial spirit of the campus community, you may stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

Cheers!

August 18, 2017 06:28

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 14, 2017 13:59

Hii
your idea is nice for processing meat.
But What ideas do you have for packaging?
I know usually nitrogen gas is used to fill in food packages as it is an inert gas.So what kind of innovation are you providing in the packaging to make your product more appealing/demanding.

Good Luck with your endeavors
Best regards

August 13, 2017 13:40

Hello Abdul!

Your intention forwards providing healthy meat supply for people is quite encouraging. Your idea promotes healthy well being, and aims at achieving Goals 3 of SDGs.
I wish you success!

Best of Luck!!

August 9, 2017 10:24

I like your project and I appreciate the effort you put into. Keep continue this idea, make work places and develop you local community. If we all do the same thing the future seems to be much brighter.
Congratulations and best regards,

victor awoyale

July 21, 2017 19:29

this project is essentially needed in kaduna as i am based in the city, our meat products we consume are unsafe. well done and hope you an finalize this project soon, because i get scared myself when i purchase meat from the open market.

July 16, 2017 18:04

Nice idea Abduljabbar !

I have read your idea for processing.
But What ideas do you have for packaging?

Good Luck with your endeavors
Best
Aseel

zarat fenenu

July 16, 2017 14:11

this is a revolutionary idea in trying to improve the way meat and meat products are consumed, i sincerely believe that this project would spread all over Nigeria

July 16, 2017 05:20

Greeting Abdul
Your idea is highly commendable. Great work
I will advice you to carryout a sensitization program in your locality to enlighten the populace about the importance of safe meat as most people feel that they are immune to zoonotic diseases.

This sensitization program will better help them to appreciate the innovation you are bringing into the market.

July 14, 2017 21:24

Greetings Mallam Abdul, (if I may...)

I really like your idea, it sounds "local" to the bone...
I love the innovation you're bringing in and the passion you're putting in to your project.

I see you rebranding the "killishi" business and others, keep it up sir.

Sai Anjima,