Comments

September 1, 2017 05:19

August 31, 2017 23:28

August 31, 2017 22:52

August 31, 2017 22:52

August 31, 2017 20:15

August 31, 2017 20:14

August 31, 2017 20:12

August 31, 2017 19:40

August 31, 2017 17:43

August 31, 2017 17:11

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:45

August 31, 2017 05:27

August 30, 2017 23:23

SO HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE READ AND EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, I WONDER?
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY EDU-CELL ENTRY? AND IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.
A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY SIDE.
SK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:08

August 30, 2017 20:34

August 30, 2017 20:25

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:55

August 30, 2017 06:58

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:18

August 29, 2017 09:53

August 29, 2017 08:58

August 29, 2017 08:52

August 29, 2017 02:46

August 28, 2017 22:54

I SEND MY HELLO FROM KABUL!
WHAT AN IDEA AND WHAT A PRESENTATION. I WAS AMAZED BY THE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA. I HAVE FORWARDED IT TO MY FRIENDS ALSO.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SINCERELY, SHUHRA

August 28, 2017 15:52

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 15:52

Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 15:52

Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 15:51

Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 13:29

August 28, 2017 08:45

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

Wishing you the best,

August 27, 2017 15:12

August 27, 2017 07:14

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 26, 2017 22:32

August 26, 2017 22:26

August 26, 2017 19:58

The world we live today was created by great minds who lived in the past and a few who are still alive to witness the reward of their doggedness. I congratulate you for taking a bold step in making the world a better place to live in. We need more professionals like you who will leave their comfort zone to positively add values to lives.

I would appreciate your comment and vote for my idea via https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6207

See you at the top !

August 26, 2017 18:12

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:12

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 15:54

Dear Ercan,

Hi!! I have viewed your idea and think it is absolutely awesome and cool!!! I like the idea where Pylons not only transmit electricity but also generate electricity. With this, I think the pylon aren't just smart, but are kind enough to service the humanity. I think if the ideas come true, we can efficiently decrease our dependent on fossil fuel for electricity and thus improving our sustainability and reducing pollution. If you are free and willing, can you please view and give some constructive comments for my idea? Just press on my name "Chin" and you will see my idea "E-Waste Recycled".
Nice meeting you and your idea is seriously awesome! I believe, together as youth, we can make breakthroughs and lead the world forward. A brighter future, here we come!! Thanks.:)

Cheers,
Emily Q.Chin

August 26, 2017 15:05

August 26, 2017 14:26

August 26, 2017 11:45

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 11:37

August 26, 2017 10:29

Hello Ercan
your idea is impressive and innovative ,But solar and wind power can only porduce DC ,transmitting DC over a long distance is inefficient ,any way all the best for you
you can also give your review for my idea https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/7208

August 26, 2017 06:17

Hi Ercan
Just 5 days or less remained to deadline but I have to congratulate you for what you're making in your community.For sure I have been incouraged by good progress you keep on making in this idea.
It is an endless efforts until you make it.
I wish you best of luck as the competition is approaching to an end.
Let us share our strength and experience.

August 25, 2017 19:01

Hi Ercan,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 25, 2017 18:58

Hi Ercan,

August 24, 2017 09:58

Hello Ercan!

Your idea of providing limitless sustainable, clean and renewable energy to your communities, nation is quite remarkable. What are the challenges do you believe you may encounter during it's implementation?

August 23, 2017 22:47

Dear fellow traveller!
A) I have also submitted an idea EDU-CELL from Afghanistan. Would you be kind enough to please see it and ask me any Questions if you have? Thanks in advance
B) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Looking forward!

August 23, 2017 19:05

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your idea is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to take it into its full potential no matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 18:03

Its been awesome having you around, the first step towards creating a change is first to dare to make the move... You have what it takes to change the world, don't give it up for nothing!

I believe that nothing in this world can quench the passion to change the world burning in a determined soul as yours!

Stay motivated, great mind, it's possible!
Thomas Seth

August 23, 2017 16:53

I find your idea very interesting. As a humble suggestion maybe you can add to your explanation some "payback" measures. So you can sell additional features to your projects.
You say the initial investment is higher but maybe you can show how the initital investment can is collected back say in "3" years, from that moment on, there is no more electricity bills. So in a 5 year period traditional energy will cost "2x", your solution".

Maybe the financial motivation can help you get funding easier. The cost/benefit indicator is more an economic meausure more than a financial one.

Regards.

August 23, 2017 16:34

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 14:23

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 08:20

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 01:28

Hello Ercan,

Your idea is awesome! I love the motivation and the passion with which you're moving and just want to encourage you to continue. All we need is just a little more push to make our dreams come true!

Be encouraged and do more!

I believe that this will turn out to be an awesome innovation that will transform not just the energy sector of your country but the world at large. I fully support your idea and wish you the best.

I look forward to support and comment on my idea "Eradicating Poverty and Unemployment via Teens Empowerment."

Thanks a lot,

August 22, 2017 07:34

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 22, 2017 00:40

Dear Ercan
I hope you're making good progress whether the competition is on progress or not this idea should make more progress towards its implementation. Congulatulation for your efforts.
Best regards

August 21, 2017 23:16

Hello Ercan!

Your idea is quite impressive and innovative, as it tends to promote sustainable and renewable energy which will solve the challenges faced with lack of electricity. Congratulations for your efforts and progress.

August 20, 2017 16:49

You have a very interesting idea as it will bring positive impact towards affordable and clean energy for all. Congulatulation for the efforts you're putting on it. All the best
Never give up.

August 20, 2017 06:56

This idea will bring positive impact towards sustainable cities all over the world up on implementation.
Congulatulation for the efforts and good progress you have just shown here.
All the best.

August 20, 2017 05:20

Your idea is just incredible. Implementing these kind of ideas are really very useful for sustainable development
I appreciate all the efforts and hard work you have put into your project.
Looking farword for the implementation of your idea.
Best of luck.

August 19, 2017 22:49

Great Minds Ercan ! I think we have the same passion and having the same academic and professional background. Can I ask this technical questions
1) Hope 16 solar panels is not too small for the work
2) Have you consider the Sun intensity of the area you want to install the projects?
3) What are the power rating of your wind turbines to meet such stipulated demands you cited.

You really doing great and praying this should be implemented.
From your brother: Adedokun Ayobami (Nigeria)

August 19, 2017 16:05

GadaaUniverse[GU] would like to thank you for your passionate support. We would like to keep on developing our ideas. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve.

please read and give some suggestions or comment GU’s idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair” if you haven’t done so already. We really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards!

August 19, 2017 13:48

your idea is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 10:05

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 06:40

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 16, 2017 11:03

This is a very good idea, but the costs of the implementation are very high. Maybe you can ask for grants from the government, but how will you extend your idea? And do you have any prototype?