Comments

September 1, 2017 05:38

August 31, 2017 23:20

August 31, 2017 21:53

August 31, 2017 21:52

August 31, 2017 21:52

August 31, 2017 21:33

August 31, 2017 20:53

As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me, Those who win a competition are not always the best but they are the ones that put extra effort and got that little push they desired. On the other hand those that doesn't win are not always the worst either most times they always go ahead to become the better ones on the long run. So selected or not never give up on your idea or project, try as much hard to make it a reality. Congratulations in advance. Changing the world begins with you. CHEERS.

August 31, 2017 20:22

August 31, 2017 19:50

August 31, 2017 17:34

August 31, 2017 17:04

What a journey! I am truly amazed.
I read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at my IDEA called EDU CELL.

August 31, 2017 16:32

August 31, 2017 14:18

There are less than 12 hours before the end of this competition and we speak about the last day, last changes.. last comments. It is very exciting and I congratulate you for all the activity and time you put into this. I wish you good luck for your future plans! Keep dreaming!

August 30, 2017 21:59

August 30, 2017 21:20

August 30, 2017 20:16

Dear fellow entrepreneur:
(i) I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
(ii) May I also request that you please have a look at my idea called EDU-CELL. If it is relevant in your country, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with more details to you. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
All the very best!

August 30, 2017 18:45

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 18:44

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 09:09

Hi, it's great to read your innovative idea which could help our community in different aspects. It is not easy to go through all the stages and congratulation for your great ideas, hope to see your idea will come true soon.
I would like to invite you to read, comment and even vote for my idea 'Boosting economic growth in Africa with solar energy'. If you find it great, please also share it with your friends. Thank you very much.

Abduljabbar Zia

August 30, 2017 07:28

This is one realistic way of combating global warming. More power to your elbow, and Indonesia being one of the most populated countries on earth, i suppose this idea can succeed over there so it can be replicated elsewhere.

August 30, 2017 06:51

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends here , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your Idea.

August 30, 2017 02:11

August 29, 2017 17:07

August 29, 2017 16:46

August 29, 2017 16:45

August 29, 2017 02:40

August 28, 2017 13:52

August 28, 2017 10:55

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 28, 2017 10:13

Being a part of India's well known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "pre-mortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 27, 2017 22:34

Hi Zulfi,
Your idea is great. Farmers are facing the challenges of climate change , erratic weather pattern, lesser yields. Giving them free seeds will surely reduce the input cost. I feel this idea has a potential to impact lives of millions. Iyou have time then please look for my idea "Pads that empower". If you like and think it has potential do vote.

Amit

August 27, 2017 16:10

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 27, 2017 15:02

August 27, 2017 07:28

Dear Entrepreneur,

It's a new day and few days to the end of the competition. It has been nice and encouraging having you here, on this platform. I wish to appreciate you.

August 27, 2017 00:00

August 26, 2017 18:16

hiii,
its a pleasure to have you around as you are trying to improve the society somehow.Congratulations for all the hard work you have done so far.
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 18:16

hiii,
Bests Regards for your project...

August 26, 2017 14:46

August 26, 2017 14:05

August 26, 2017 14:00

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have proven so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 13:47

Dear Zulfi
You're making good intervention to climatic conditions challenge that have been deciding for us as to what should be in our table at what particular season now with your idea it constant supply throughout the year.Congrlatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
BEST OF LUCK!

August 25, 2017 19:31

Hi Zulfi,
Your idea is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”, ( www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6833) .

August 25, 2017 12:56

There are just a few days before the end of this stage of the competition and I want to congratulate you for all your effort you put into. All these ideas came from brilliant minds and I am sure the best one will win. I hope you will continue this idea and make impact for the local community and why not for all the world.

August 24, 2017 16:33

Hello Zulfi!

As your idea aims to solve environmental pollution, promote sustainable environments; what are the challenges do you believe you may encounter during it's implementation?

August 24, 2017 09:36

August 23, 2017 20:44

Its been awesome having you around, the first step towards creating a change is first to dare to make the move... You have what it takes to change the world, don't give it up for nothing!

I believe that nothing in this world can quench the passion to change the world burning in a determined soul as yours!

Stay motivated, great mind, it's possible!
Thomas Seth

August 23, 2017 20:42

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org . Your idea is interesting, from your profile you seem to have experience.
I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I would really appreciate your opinion.

Shuhra Koofi

August 23, 2017 16:44

After going through your idea, I firmly believe that you can successfully convert it to an executable project and help the society grow in a sustainable manner. I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants, and using that space for a multitude of activities. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

August 23, 2017 14:46

According to Wednesday's Inspiration from Youth Citizenship Entrepreneurship Competition: Don't wish it were easy, wish you were better.

Champion, we should always keep forging ahead, refining ourselves and ideas until we improve the world.

August 23, 2017 08:22

Cheeking through your idea and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 12:39

Excellent idea you will achieve clean and green environment.only intelligent mind could have come out with this idea.
I found your project interesting to read and life changing.
I invite you to please read my idea" Edu-Cell" and give some suggestions on my idea if any
Community effort is always welcome.
Thanks for reading my request!
Thanks in advance for putting the effort in answering.
If you like it Please also vote.
Keep up the good work.

August 22, 2017 03:07

Thank you Zulfi.

August 21, 2017 16:36

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 19, 2017 14:18

GadaaUniverse[GU] would like to thank you for your passionate support. We would like to keep on developing our ideas. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can improve.

please read and give some suggestions or comment GU’s idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair” too if you haven’t done so already. At:

We really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards!

August 18, 2017 11:49

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copies the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 06:28

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.
It looks promising and executable

Shuhra Koofi.

August 18, 2017 01:22

Hello Zulfi!

Your idea is really innovative as you intend solving the problem of environmental pollution through recycling gabbages, in addition to eliminating global warming through carbon sink by plants. I support your idea and I admire your drive for business. I wish you, success!
Best rehards!

August 18, 2017 00:35

Hi Zulfi,

Great idea! I support your idea and appreciate your effort to trying to change the world for the better.

Wish you the best of luck in this competition.

Sincerely yours,
Roza Gunes Bayrak

August 15, 2017 08:08

Hi Zulfi
Your idea is real environmental friendly. You real internine season all availability of green nature of the World and constant availability of flowers and seedlings
Congulatulation for your innovative idea. Have look on this idea also it ensure constant availability of food during Off-season
Best wishes

August 15, 2017 07:25

Hello Zulfi!

August 14, 2017 20:05

It is a nice idea, exchanging of seeds for waste and tree planting. I guess here the element of promotion of information of the population is very important. Besides the website and the platform, it is important to make a wide awareness campaign via twitter, facebook, instagram. This is for people to motivate them to plant as many trees and flowers as possible.