Comments

October 21, 2017 20:46

Congratulations Emmanuel for being a Winner in the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition! You have an incredible project that will make a tremendous impact for your community and beyond. Best of luck in your continued success!

Congratulations!!

Chloe

P.S., I really appreciate your inquiries and words of wisdom regarding my project. They continue to help me journey on in the right direction. Thank you!

Betty Brown

September 17, 2017 04:21

I am not from Africa and do not live with their hardships although I fully understand the difference in the quality of education giving in the private sector schools verses public schools. I would hope that the elders of the community would want more for their young children and help sponsor some of them to break the cycle of poverty. I will be doing my part in some form.

September 1, 2017 03:49

September 1, 2017 00:18

Congratulations, you are a winner!!!
We have all been waiting to hear this.
Winning or loosing for me is a perspective. It depends on how you look at it.
What you do next is what's important.
A wise man said " He who fights and run lives to fight another day".
Its interesting, there are two phases to this statement. I hope you really really get it.
Don't give up, stay connected and you have already won.

I am waiting to hear your idea in the news.

Emmanuel-EDUPAY

September 1, 2017 00:07

Wow. Finally. Please don't wish me goodbye. No! Far from that l.let stay connected. I believe networking was one of the reasons why this innovative platform was created.
Personally I have categorized 4 main assets a good business or even nations should have. Unfortunately, Africa or developing nations see only one of them, which is Natural Resources. The assets are: Human Resources, Network/Partnership, Natural Resources and Financial resources.
Let's connect with each other. See it as an asset
Contact me at :[email protected]

August 31, 2017 23:44

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 22:45

Dear all;
Your comment is helpful, Thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me,I am wishing all the best for all enterpreneurship campus comunity members.
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.
Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:18

August 31, 2017 21:57

August 31, 2017 21:22

As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me, Those who win a competition are not always the best but they are the ones that put extra effort and got that little push they desired. On the other hand those that doesn't win are not always the worst either most times they always go ahead to become the better ones on the long run. So selected or not never give up on your idea or project, try as much hard to make it a reality. Congratulations in advance. Changing the world begins with you. CHEERS.

August 31, 2017 21:14

August 31, 2017 21:09

August 31, 2017 21:09

August 31, 2017 20:35

August 31, 2017 18:50

August 31, 2017 18:04

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:51

Dear Campus Members;
Thank you all for your comments, ideas, and constructive suggestions
This is not final, eventhogh we are ending competition
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."-- Winston S. Churchill.

So, We need to move forward our contributions to our world!

Keep it up guys!
I wish you all the success in your journey!

Kind Regards;
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 17:34

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 16:56

vTHANK YOU!

August 31, 2017 16:31

August 31, 2017 03:40

August 31, 2017 00:24

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:27

August 30, 2017 21:14

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:37

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:24

August 30, 2017 19:44

August 30, 2017 19:32

Great Mind Emmanuel ! I think I was once comment on your project and reading through again, I was challenge how you could able to match your faith with your innovation. Keep it up and God is on your side.

From your brother:
Ayobami
S-HomeDev
Sinnot Technologies (Nigeria)

GLoria

August 30, 2017 12:53

Great project
Education is an important component for all level of development and so any intervention geared toward quality education and accessibility cannot be downplayed. But these interventions should not be a nine day wonder but should be a continuous processes. having read through your proposal, realized that its a novel way of accessing education in a more self sustaining manner.

August 30, 2017 10:38

August 30, 2017 10:37

August 30, 2017 02:40

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 30, 2017 00:49

Greetings
All those who would want to know the Sustainability of EDUPAY.
We understand the issue of Sustainability. It has been if not one, the key challenge which has caused the slow growth of Africa's developmental agenda. Most government and NGO's intervention project in Africa ends without real sustainability component factored into it. The project ends and that's the end of the story. Donors cannot inject money into same projects. Projects needs to be self sustained after implementation. And that's exactly what EDUPAY is. Once there is an initial capital injection, its replicate itself using a model we have developed called the INDEPENDENT-DEPENDENCY MODEL.
A model we have developed to endure a reccurent flow of funds.
We have tested the model and is currently running for 5 Low Cost Private Junior High Schools of about 1600 students enrolled on the model.
Visit www.masuafrica.Org/EDUPAY for more info.

August 29, 2017 18:18

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Thank you for being here all this while. I appreciate all your effort and appreciation, suggestion, question on my project. I learned a lot from you guys. Really I have no word to describe Entrepreneurship campus members.

Now we are reaching the end of the competition. I want to thank everyone who have been voting and commenting on my project and interest in helping to support CCT--Cities Controlling and Reporting Tool.

I have gone through all your ideas and projects, I have learnt a lot. i will read its again once and I will comment professionally.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 17:55

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 16:15

August 29, 2017 11:35

In response to your comment, Yes your are right bro. Plastic reacts with the materials they are packaged with, although some are claimed to be inert. However the material we plan to use for our packaging is thin glass, which we can source locally here in Kaduna, Nigearia.

August 28, 2017 21:18

I SEND MY HELLO FROM KABUL!
WHAT AN IDEA AND WHAT A PRESENTATION. I WAS AMAZED BY THE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA. I HAVE FORWARDED IT TO MY FRIENDS ALSO.
SINCERELY, SHUHRA

August 28, 2017 20:47

August 28, 2017 19:52

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 16:10

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope every one of you achieve his dreams.

August 28, 2017 02:03

August 27, 2017 23:50

Hi Emmanuel,

This is just a follow up to my question "What other strategies have you put in place to ensure sustainability of your organisation apart from donors funding?" which i think you haven't responded?

Great project, wishing you great success.

Cheers!

August 27, 2017 20:46

Friends, this is our video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLQC3VEgrM
Your opinion is important to me -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/7444/
Your job is great.
Together we will be good people, a good team, a good world. Let's keep the Earth.
Smiles and luck

August 27, 2017 20:20

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 17:54

uledi kimbavala

August 27, 2017 16:57

Hello Emmanuel
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is
now .This is true in education, If you were not prepared well then prepare them well today, You must handle them with care and respect, who knows,! One of them might be your future President.Congratulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 27, 2017 09:45

Dear World Changer,

It's been great having you around, I want to appreciate you for your contribution and support so far in my idea. I wish you the best in yours too and other endeavours.

Best wishes.

August 27, 2017 02:03

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

Godfred

August 27, 2017 00:15

After successfully piloting the Edupay model, a particular school approached the leaders of the scheme to manage the school bus using the same system. We realized that this system can be employed to pay many things such as utility and water bills etc. It is quite interesting that in Africa where poverty abounds , ironically the poor have to pay everything before access. This further deepens the inequality gap. This model is changing that and for that matter bridging the inequality gap. This Edupay model can tremendously change the notion of free cost education which has serious financial sustainability issues. Very Very interesting indeed.

August 26, 2017 20:59

Frieda

August 26, 2017 20:40

Having gone through your project, I realised that Ghana can adopt this form of system so that education can be affordable and open to all without burdening the government on always funding. If I may, aside education what else can this payment structure support.

August 26, 2017 18:47

August 26, 2017 16:33

August 26, 2017 12:10

EDUPAY seeks to make education self sustaining for the rural poor especially single mothers. You will notice that most of these women in this category cannot read and write. which means they cannot make meaningful inputs or suggestions to their children's academic report which is part of the process of academic and career building. we teach these parents what these reports mean for them to know the strength and weakness of the children. that's just one part of EDUPAY

August 26, 2017 10:06

Hello Emmanuel
Thanks for your response to my previous comment, what do you think your project is offering in addition to the ordinary cariculum in your country. I hope to hear from you.
Congrlatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
BEST OF LUCK!

August 26, 2017 01:45

Hi Emmanuel,

I had a chance to read your project and is quite interesting and is addressing a critical and important issue (education). What other strategies have you put in place to ensure sustainability of your organisation apart from donors funding?

Wishing you great success as you implement the project.

Cheers!

Godfred

August 25, 2017 23:31

This indeed can revolutionalize the way education is funded in the entire Sub Saharan African and other regions where poverty abound. This is one single project that in my opinion is and has great potential of addressing real issues raised in the sustainable development Goals;
Women in Petty tradding
Single women
Sustainable financing of Quality of education.
Profitability of private educational providers. Profitability is a key component of sustainability.
Decent education infrastructure to inspire quality education.
Children.
This addresses the goals of UNESCO and I think it must be prioritize and must come up as best project.

August 25, 2017 18:12

Such a great project
Using the traditional way of saving money to pay school fees
that is smart
I like it
Help educate the children in a sustainable manner

August 25, 2017 18:03

indeed EDUPAY seeks to help the rural poor and low cost private schools to develop
Zero School Fees default, No child should be sacked from school

August 25, 2017 17:57

Woow
such a great idea
I have bee sacked out of fees before and understand how its feels like and its effects on academics.
this is so great. I think the government can use this idea in their quest of offering quality education and providing jobs for the youth.

Work Hard

uledi kimbavala

August 25, 2017 17:44

Hi Emmanuel
Helping children to have access to quality education is selection to bright future. I have been incouraged by the good progress you keep on makin in this idea.
You have shown great efforts for sure.
I wish you best of luck as the competition is approaching to an end.
Let us share our strength and experience.

Betty

August 25, 2017 17:39

This is a great project, helping the rural poor parents to educate their children in a self sustaining manner. Sometimes what these parents need is not money but a good policy or conducive environment to help them flourish. Keep it up.

August 25, 2017 16:38

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 16:38

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 16:38

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

August 25, 2017 13:42

Emmanuel Douglas,

Hello from Madagascar! I am overjoyed with the success of your project "Edu Pay". Shine on!

Mirana F. Razafindramboa
Halt Poverty Madagascar

August 25, 2017 12:58

Dear Emmanuel,

The TRUTH is, your community will not just benefit from such an amazing initiative of yours but that you will forever be remembered for this great change and transformation you'll cause.

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 12:11

Dear Emmanuel,

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 09:59

As your project aims to promote sustainable, quality and equitable education; what are the challenges have you faced so far?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.Best of Luck!

August 25, 2017 09:34

Thank you very much for you comment, suggestion and humble advice. I really do appreciate your opinion.

Shuhra Khoofi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IDEA'S -- "Edu-Cell"

Vegah

August 24, 2017 19:39

Dear Douglas,

Education is not only a necessity for every human but a right that should not be tempered with. Your innovation will help to bridge the gap between poor families who cannot afford to give their children quality education. I like this project.,

August 24, 2017 17:37

August 23, 2017 17:33

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 15:00

Having a visionary young person like you around is very encouraging and wonderful. I wish you success on this project and you should always expect the best coming your way.

Please visit my international project that you are also invited in advance

CHEERS!!!!

August 23, 2017 12:14

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 23, 2017 09:18

Hi Emmanuel,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 23, 2017 08:49

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 04:42

Dear Emmanuel
Education prepares the future leaders and families
The nature of education and its quality affects every system in the country,your project is good as it finds the solution the quality, and access of education to all.
Congulatulation for the mindset you want to impact in this tomorrow's generation.

August 22, 2017 17:52

Hi Emmanuel
I hope you're making good progress whether this competition is on progress or not this project should make more progress to its full extension. Congulatulation for your efforts you're making. Let share our strengthe together my idea https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5816/.
Best of luck

August 22, 2017 17:23

Hello Emmanuel.

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 21, 2017 20:50

Hello Emmanuel,

Your project is awesome indeed, EduPay will greatly affect the lives of these children indeed! I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too. Thanks

August 21, 2017 18:38

Hello Emmanuel Douglas Turkson, EDUPAY

You have rdupay and i have edu-cell. Great noble project helping in teaching the students.It is sometimes difficuilt for parents to finance their children's education. Or sustainability may be questionable ? But any way good project.I found your project interesting to read and life changing.
I invite you to please read my idea" Edu-Cell" and give some suggestions on my idea if any
Community effort is always welcome.
Thanks for reading my request!
Thanks in advance for putting the effort in answering.
If you like it Please also vote.
Keep up the good work.

August 21, 2017 06:17

Hello, I want to say you have a fantastic idea that will help in achieving some of the sustainable development goals.This will also create new jobs for youths thus creating a sustainable income and no poverty in your community.This is good and you are an entrepreneur with a difference.Keep up this good work because with people like you, the world will be a better place for all to live in.Thank you once again for this bright project and please if you dont mind l will appreciate it if you stop by at my idea to vote or comment.
Thank you and best wishes.

August 21, 2017 05:43

Thank you Emmanuel.

You may like see my idea, AfricEnergy, for comments and support.

August 20, 2017 19:05

Hi Emmanuel, hearing about the situation in Ghana, your project definitely has a place in helping to improve literacy rates and upgrade the people in poverty situations. They are not unemployed or unwilling, but the current payment system doesn't work, causing the problem. I hope you will have a good system in place to make sure that the plan is reasonable for the parents to finance their children's education. The sustainability may be questionable due to the long period of time it might take for reasonable repayment to take place, but your intentions are wonderful, and this can become reality if your system works. Best of luck to your success!

August 20, 2017 15:10

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your vote and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your project!

August 19, 2017 22:18

Hi Emmanuel,

Congratulations on your efforts and I wish you the best of luck in this division. I am also competing with an idea in the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition. I hope you may check it out.

Sincerely,
Roza Gunes Bayrak

Shalli

August 19, 2017 21:16

Hi Emmanuel,
You have got an impressive vision to help eradicate poverty in the Ghanaian communities...
Poverty should no longer be allowed to be an obstacle to attaining knowledge...
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Shalli

August 19, 2017 16:19

This project is real wonderful and life changing as it aim poverty alleviation through education approach. Congulatulation for your innovative project and efforts you have shown.
All the best.

August 19, 2017 14:48

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 11:07

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 19, 2017 02:42

This is the unique project as it aims at quality education for future generation
Congulatulatulatio for effo you have just shown.
I wish you a good progress
All the best.

Sammy

August 19, 2017 00:09

Edupay is one of the most education relief programs especially for the rural poor. Making education assessible and affordable cannot be downplayed. Great works edupay

August 18, 2017 23:14

Great Mind Emmanuel ! Glad to read about your faith and as been a devoted Christian. I want you to be courageous and make more meaniful impact in the educational sector of Ghana. Sky is your starting point.

August 18, 2017 20:58

Hi thanks for helping our parents to enbrighten the future of our brothers and sisters.I wish you good luck on your project.just work hard and make sure you help these people to develop themselves.kind regards

Catherine E.Ewusie

August 18, 2017 17:43

Hello Emmanuel
This is a very great initiative and I believe the future of children whose parents enroll on this program would be bright ,thereby improving education and development in the country.

August 18, 2017 15:05

Please read my idea edu-cell and give some suggestions on my idea if any ?
Community effort is always welcome.
Thanks for reading my request!
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PUTTING THE EFFORT IN ANSWERING

August 18, 2017 10:44

Dear Emmanuel
Congulatulation for the effort you have just shown helping Parents to build bright future for their Children.I suggest that their should be a fair cost sharing and You involve other projects to supply basic needs for a reasonable cost.
You made un forgettable investment in future generation.
Bests of luck
From Tanzania

August 18, 2017 08:44

Hello Emmanuel!

Your project is quite interesting and impressive, as it tends to promote quality education. Congratulations for your efforts!

I wish you success and you can stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 11, 2017 16:39

The concept of your idea is very good, but how will your organization be sustainable? The cost of movements for collecting is high and what fee should be proper for a low income family?

August 11, 2017 05:55

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

June 7, 2017 16:47

greetings MR : Emmanuel Douglas ,

this is great noble project helping in teaching the students, as The human resource is the main element in the production wheel , and that is very good for society.
but can I ask if there are an account for the school so as the people could donate ? and if the parents want their children to join the school will they share with a specific mount of money or share anthything they have for all stages ?

best wishes :)