Comments

September 1, 2017 03:37

September 1, 2017 00:23

Congratulations, you are a winner!!!
We have all been waiting to hear this.
Winning or loosing for me is a perspective. It depends on how you look at it.
What you do next is what's important.
A wise man said " He who fights and run lives to fight another day".
Its interesting, there are two phases to this statement. I hope you really really get it.
Don't give up, stay connected and you have already won.

I am waiting to hear your idea in the news.

Emmanuel-EDUPAY

September 1, 2017 00:11

Hey Shuhra,

I am humbled , I am very delighted to have you in the loop giving constructive feedback to my project. I came out this idea as I have seen so many people failing opportunities because of lack to know English , many entrepreneurs fail in business because they do not have the skills. So we are offering the best to them to make the difference .

We keep in touch.

Jacmen K

August 31, 2017 23:43

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 23:29

August 31, 2017 22:37

Dear all;
Your comment is helpful, Thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me,I am wishing all the best for all enterpreneurship campus comunity members.
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.
Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:16

August 31, 2017 21:56

August 31, 2017 21:08

August 31, 2017 21:08

August 31, 2017 20:35

As we are at the last hours of the competition, I take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable comments, votes and suggestions. Your words are always supportive and it helps me to go forward in this competition. Always continue this friendship and hope you will be there in the finals and Wishing all the sucess. Thanks for all the support.
AJITH MATHEW THAKIDIYIL
Email: [email protected]
Ph: +919048947909

August 31, 2017 19:38

So I wish you the very best in this endeavor of yours and hope to see you together in the new tomorrow

August 31, 2017 18:49

August 31, 2017 18:06

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:49

Dear Campus Members;
Thank you all for your comments, ideas, and constructive suggestions
This is not final, eventhogh we are ending competition
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."-- Winston S. Churchill.

So, We need to move forward our contributions to our world!

Keep it up guys!
I wish you all the success in your journey!

Kind Regards;
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 17:37

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 16:54

August 31, 2017 09:54

August 31, 2017 03:44

August 31, 2017 00:33

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 31, 2017 00:21

August 30, 2017 22:25

August 30, 2017 21:13

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:39

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:20

August 30, 2017 19:48

August 30, 2017 09:11

August 30, 2017 09:05

August 30, 2017 02:29

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.
On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 17:35

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Thank you for being here all this while. I appreciate all your effort and appreciation, suggestion, question on my project. I learned a lot from you guys. Really I have no word to describe Entrepreneurship campus members.

Now we are reaching the end of the competition. I want to thank everyone who have been voting and commenting on my project and interest in helping to support CCT--Cities Controlling and Reporting Tool.

I have gone through all your ideas and projects, I have learnt a lot. i will read its again once and I will comment professionally.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 16:18

August 29, 2017 13:52

Dear SANGARE,

I do appreciate your kind feedback, I am very happy that my project draws your attention. We will all together make THE WORLD great a good for living.

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

SANGARE KARIM

August 29, 2017 13:36

It is a good idea and a good initiative.
This project we and the children defend themselves in English
In addition do a lot of other stuff with English
Big thanks to Jacmen

mensah

August 29, 2017 11:47

Juste t\'encourager pour ton travail, et te féliciter pour ton entreprise. La formation à l\'entreprenariat est devenu plus qu\'une nécessité. Le chemin est long, mais tu y arrivera. Dieu t'y aideras

August 29, 2017 11:37

Bonjour Mensah,

Merci pour votre encouragement, cela nous donne plus de courage a continuer ce projet afin de permettre a chaque Ivoirien d´apprendre facilement l´anglais grâce au TICs. Aussi nous impacteront la vie de jeunes entrepreneurs en renforçant leur capacité en entrepreneuriat.

Soyez Beni!

mensah

August 29, 2017 11:31

L'anglais est une langue incontournable, et cela depuis toujours tu l'as compris. Proposer une mathode d'aprentissage facile et efficace ne peut qu'etre salutaire pour la jeune génération. Voila pourquoi je soutiens ton initiative.
Good luck and may God bless you

August 29, 2017 11:19

Dear Zeba,

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

August 29, 2017 11:06

Hello Shuhra,

I am delighted to have your constructive feedback. Actually my project deals with two services.
1. Reinforcing the language skills of people to help get eduction and job opportunities
2. Develop the entrepreneurship skills of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs to be able to creat their own business through organizing bootcamp and coaching and mentoring services.

Stay blessed

August 28, 2017 21:16

My dear social entrepreneur:
1) What a nice proposal! And equally impactful initiative. I was discussing the various ideas and projects in my home and yours was one of the proposals that we discussed. Congratulations and keep it up. I had a couple of questions and was wondering if you could please explain the concept in more detail.
2) I have also submitted an idea EDU-CELL from Afghanistan. Would you be kind enough to please see it and ask me any Questions if you have? Thanks in advance
Greetings and Thanks to You.
S. KOOFI

August 28, 2017 20:42

August 28, 2017 19:50

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 18:26

Hi Jacmen,

This is such a great project! I grew up in a developing country where there very little effort is put into teaching soft skills, as a result students often lack the skills to get good jobs after graduating. It is great to see that you are making a difference.

Kind Regards,

Zeba

August 28, 2017 15:54

Greetings Dear Colleague ,

Thank you for being a part of that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope every one of you achieve his dreams.
thanks again & best wishes for you all.

your brother Ahmed

August 28, 2017 15:53

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 01:32

August 27, 2017 20:46

Friends, this is our video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLQC3VEgrM
Your opinion is important to me -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/7444/
Your job is great.
Together we will be good people, a good team, a good world. Let's keep the Earth.
Smiles and luck

August 27, 2017 20:26

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 17:59

August 27, 2017 09:45

Dear World Changer,

It's been great having you around, I want to appreciate you for your contribution and support so far in my idea. I wish you the best in yours too and other endeavours.

Best wishes.

August 27, 2017 08:56

Hi Jacmen
I hope this project of yours should be promoted as it will make greater changes, our education systems do not prepare our children enough self confidence and considere entrepreneurial skills and talents as the raw materials to bring bright future, then what are weakness in the current cariculum do you think this project will help..Congrlatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
BEST OF LUCK!

August 27, 2017 02:13

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 21:07

August 26, 2017 18:49

August 26, 2017 16:35

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

August 26, 2017 10:58

Jacmen Kouakou

Hello from Madagascar! I am overjoyed with the success of your project "Language and entrepreneurship capacity building". Congratulations on adding another feather in your cap.

Mirana F. Razafindramboa
Halt Poverty Madagascar

August 25, 2017 16:40

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 13:01

Dear Jacmen,

The TRUTH is, your community will not just benefit from such an amazing initiative of yours but that you will forever be remembered for this great change and transformation you'll cause.

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 10:29

Hello Jacmen!

Thank you for your quick response and sincere answer to my question. Like you said, the challenge can be handled by partnering with organizations that have free halls. That is a good move, as many organizations will love to associate with your project.

August 24, 2017 19:50

Hello Anita,

My biggest challenge a the time is having a room for my own for the Leadership and Entrepreneurship training. I have already organized 2 sessions to develop young entrepreneurs capacities, I rent rooms at a high cost. I am looking forward to partner with institutions that have room for free or at lower cost.

Best
Jacmen

Vegah

August 24, 2017 19:43

Hello Jacmen,

Language skills are important in every day to day activity. English language is global and very important in communication be it business or politics. To be able learn and become an expert in certain jurisdictions you must be very good in English language(written, read and spoken). Thank you for this bold initiative. It can be extended to Asian communities.

August 24, 2017 17:26

August 24, 2017 10:02

Hello Jacmen!

As you aim to improve the youths through leadership trainings and building their entrepreneurial skills; what are the challenges do you have you encountered so far in your project?

August 23, 2017 20:17

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your project is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to expand it into its full potentia.No matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 19:42

Dear Team GreenSpace,

I am going to read through your project and feedback you

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

August 23, 2017 19:39

Dear Shuhra,

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

August 23, 2017 19:36

Dear Kemal,

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

August 23, 2017 17:34

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5961/comments). Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 15:04

Having a visionary young person like you around is very encouraging and wonderful. I wish you success on this project and you should always expect the best coming your way.

Please visit my international project that you are also invited in advance

CHEERS!!!!

August 23, 2017 08:49

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 08:31

Hi Jacmen
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always and May God Bless You.
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 22, 2017 17:26

Hello Jacmen.

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 22, 2017 09:08

Hi Jacmen Kouakou's
Poverty is rampant, mainly due to lack of quality education. Some people fail to get some opportunities because they do not speak English language. In the globalization, English language opens the doors to job opportunities is true to every word.This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all.A community with meaningful collaboration vision can achieve a lot.
Greetings.

August 21, 2017 20:56

Hello Jacmen,

Been a while, I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

Your project is truly awesome, I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too. Thanks

August 21, 2017 05:44

Thank you Jacman.

You may like see my idea, AfricEnergy, for comments and support.

August 20, 2017 15:42

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your votes and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your project!

August 19, 2017 22:22

Hi Jacmen,

Congratulations on your efforts! I think you are doing a good job, I can say that because I am bilingual. I learned the hard way the importance of language. I wish you the best of luck in this division.

I am also competing with an idea in the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition. I hope you may check it out.

Sincerely,
Roza Gunes Bayrak

August 19, 2017 16:24

Dear JacmenJacmen
You have very Good project, entrepreneurship capacity building is a key element to poverty alleviation. Congulatulation for this Nobel project and efforts you have just shown here.

August 19, 2017 15:06

Dear Bano,

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

August 19, 2017 15:05

Dear Uledi,

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

August 19, 2017 14:49

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 14:49

It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 02:47

Your project is real interesting. International language for quality education and self confidence.
Cingulatulatuons for a very big progress and efforts you have made.
I wish you a good progress
All the best.

August 18, 2017 14:43

Hi Jacmen,

Oh yah, perfect! and it is one of the important components regarding capacity building targeting startups and has a great potential substantially contribute to achieving your project goals.

Keep it up Jacmen.

August 18, 2017 14:12

Hi Daniel

Thank you for your reply and the ''CO-WORKING'' suggestion. This service is also included in my project, at the very last sentences of my project presentation, I talked about ''creating an incubator'' for start ups and aspiring entrepreneurs. It will work like a ''co-working space'' .

Thank you at the very bottom of my heart for your kind feedback.

August 18, 2017 14:03

Hi Jacmen,
Thanks for the response to my questions and now it is clear. Yes having separate components for the language and the entrepreneurship capacity building make now sense. You can also think of creating "co-working space" where startups or aspiring entrepreneurs can use a working station without necessary having an office for themselves. In this case you be able to provide them with needed resources and service in one spot possibly with a reasonable cost per spot. This can as well create an environment where the entrepreneurs can interact and share experiences among themselves. Great concept Jacmen and wishing you all the success.

Cheers!

August 18, 2017 10:39

Dear Ayobami,

Stay Bountifully blessed dear.

August 17, 2017 19:51

Great Mind Jacmen ! Nice reading through your project details and your interview. You are indeed a great man. I had visited some French speaking countries of west Africa and I appreciate important of language translation before you can communicate. Keep your focus and your project will be greatly needed by me and I wish am also vast in french. Anyway keep your focus and I am in full support for this great project. All the best.
From your brother: Adedokun Ayobami (Nigeria)

August 17, 2017 14:38

Hello Dear Shuhra,

Your kind and constructive feedbacks give me more strength to continue developing the project. We will surely meet the SDGs 1& 4.

Best

Jacmen

August 17, 2017 14:30

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity. Congratulations for all your efforts and for your project.

August 17, 2017 10:00

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Let's answer the concerns you raised, The website and mobile services will allow people who do not have time to take in-person courses, teaching materiels will be on the website , from there they can subscribe to our courses and learn at their own pace. The offline training is for those who want to experience English classes in person lively with teachers. Actually, teaching English and Entrepreneurship skills development are two different services. Apart from reinforcing people's English language , we will also have a department that will organize boot camp, conference and seminar to develop the Entrepreneurial skills of entrepreneurs. Of course if some entrepreneurs would like to enforce their English skills too we will naturally provide them.

Best

August 17, 2017 01:06

Hi Jacmen,

Thanks for connecting here and for sharing your great idea. I have noted you have three sub-projects (website, mobile and offline training), how do you intend to roll out? Can you add more details on how you are blending the English and Entrepreneurship capacity building? Will you use like entrepreneurial material in the process of teaching English? You should as well study your priority customer behaviour to help you decide which online platform channel would be best to start with to minimum startup costs?

Great idea and wishing you all the best.

August 16, 2017 16:02

Hello Jacmen!

You are welcome. I admire your entrepreneurial spirit and drive. I wish you success in your future undertakings.

You can stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 16, 2017 14:05

Hello Dear Uledi,

Your kind and constructive feedbacks give me more strength to continue developing the project. I will spread out the project in Cote d´Ivoire neighbouring countries in the years to come and even try to push it everywhere in the world for the sole aim to impact communities.

Best

Jacmen

August 16, 2017 12:19

This is the fact that English language has taken most of technological tools and most Companies prefer English although there are few countries with their own national language in both business and official matters
Congulatulation for trying to increase entrepreneur capability of Young people
The good entrepreneur should be able to communicate in different languages.

August 12, 2017 11:20

Hello Anita,
Thanks for your feedback, I am very happy that the project draws your attention.
I will go through your idea asap for feedback.
Stay blessed!

August 12, 2017 02:13

Hello Jacmen!

I have read through this project and I will say that it's amazing and it's aims at improving the young ones.
I wish you, success!

You can also, check my idea on Add your contribution on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6509/

August 11, 2017 18:38

Hello Ernest,

Best

ERNEST MAKUMBE

August 11, 2017 18:05

THAT IS A VERY GOOD PROJECT. YOU ARE THINKING, LOTS OF HARD WORK, MUCH CLEARER, SUPER PROGRESS, I AM PROUD OF YOU, SHOWING YOUR STUFF, THAT`S THE WAY, KEEP ON WORKING ON IT AND DO NOT GIVE UP.

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO THINK OF OTHER COUNTRIES TOO, DO IT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD NOT YOUR COUNTRY ONLY AND LASTLY YOU ARE GOING TO FACE MANY OBSTACLES. MAKE SURE YOU WILL USE THESE OBSTACLES AS AN ADVANTAGE TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL RATHER THAN GIVING UP

August 11, 2017 10:07

Hello Sebastian,

Thanks a lot for taking time reading my project. And you feedback is an encouragement for me and my team to do more for our community. Please could you give me your project name so that I can read through for feedbacks.

Best
Jacmen K,

August 11, 2017 05:22

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

August 10, 2017 18:15

Hello Alero,

Thank you very much for your kind and constructive feedbacks. We are working hard to develop the people´s English language and also their Entrepreneurship skills. This is our contribution to reach the SDGs 1 and 4 in ou country.

August 10, 2017 18:06

Wow I love this your project.lt will really creat impact in the lives of youths in Abidjan. Entrepreneurship is now the lifeblood of any nation that seeks advancement. Keep it up.Weldone and I wish you success all the way.

August 10, 2017 16:26

Dear Andrei,

No problem, we are a family. We should support each other for more impact on our community. I am going to give you a feedback on your project asap.

Best

August 10, 2017 16:16

Hi Jacmen,
Indeed, and thank you for your fast answer. If you want you can comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would really like to hear your advice.

August 10, 2017 16:11

Hello Andrei,

Thank you very much for your kind and constructive feedbacks. I will still push thinks forward for more impact on my community. In the globalization ,English language unites people. So everyone should know a bit of it to get education and business opportunities.

August 10, 2017 12:39

I like your project and yes, English language is the only way to globalization and anything which helps the spreading of English language merits all applauds. Congratulations for your effort!

July 23, 2017 05:37

Hello innovators, visit this innovation about A disaster becomes a sidoarjo mud power plant https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/denirokhim/ideas/my-ideas/6544/

Please provide comment and vote contents

July 7, 2017 22:28

Dear Dotun,
Thank you for your constructive feedback on my project. I also appreciate your suggestions to include IELTS free classes online . Gonna work on it seriously to set it into motion.
Be blessed
Best regards!

July 7, 2017 21:27

Well done, keep it up. A good idea would be to also take up free IELTS classes online to master the diction of English language. Wit hard work in that subject, collaborations with powerful firms and organizations will not be difficult to enact.

June 27, 2017 11:02

Hi Shuhra,

Good, we may start cooperating, we can share idea among each other here in this platform, or discus in Social inbox, this is my facebook ID ''Jacmen Kouakou'' for more discussion how we can partner . I am also planning a mobile apps. Children and adult can download on their mobile phone or game to learn words pronounciation, grammar , vocabulary etc..
Be blessed

June 27, 2017 08:01

Really interesting and awesome. Keep it up. I am also doing something like you but for children. Will be using mobile phones as platform. How do plan to do it ?

All the best.

June 24, 2017 19:26

Hello Shuhra,
I am Jacmen. Thank for your question. Actually we are developing the project in our Country Cote d,Ivoire . But when we reach maturity, we are planning to set up branches in the neighbouring francophone countries such as Burkina Faso, Mali and even in Ghana too.

Be blessed

June 24, 2017 19:21

Dear Sito
I do warmly appreciate your feedback on how I can integrate illiterate people in the english immersion program.
Your idea is brilliant. I will apply it asap, so that everyone can benefit this life changing program I am leading in my country.
Be blessed.

June 24, 2017 14:05

Hello yoke,

It's indeed a very nice idea and congratulations for all your efforts which you have put into it. But would the target location for this be a fixed area or will it be in other countries as well.

Best wishes

June 24, 2017 10:23

Hi Jacmen
For the illiterate people issue I would like to advise u that u offer classes for them firstly using simple English as well as comic books.try using lectures that understand all home languages so that they can explain to them in their own language word by word until they are fit enough to use only english .
Kind regards I hope u find this helpful

June 22, 2017 17:19

Dear Thomas

Your feedback is so wonderful. We are also dealing with younger generations too. It is now holidays in my country , so we have already set up English immersion courses for 10-18 years to develop their english language too.

Be blessed.

June 22, 2017 17:12

Dear Sito,

Actually, the online courses are not meant for illiterate because as you said they can´t deal with it. In my previous answer I said we are thinking how we can assist illiterate to study English language. But for the time being we will focus on literate ones. If you have an idea on how we can deal with illiterate people, I will be glad to implement it.
Be blessed

June 22, 2017 17:03

I can see there you are saying that you will be dealing with illiterate people.I find the online concept very trigy because that person is happening to know nothing about the English.how can they be able to get into the system and select courses relevant or will they be computer literate.what is the language of instruction for the whole concept.after all best wishes

June 22, 2017 16:39

Your project is quite impressive, I mean from your words, I see that a lot has been done so far. It's a national issue you're confronting and I must commend you for that, it's quite good.

However, just a thought I want to share, may be could help.
Why do have to wait for your clients to have grown to the stage of "employees and job applicants" before giving them the necessary basic skill of sound English? Because I also can see that that constitutes your major clients base and source of impact measurement.

Why not consider moving downwards a bit, I mean to the younger generation? That's what I'm proposingin MY IDEA anyway though for my country too (Nigeria).

We need to hit the red button once and for all, else they too will be caught in the web...

Kind regards with your project!

June 22, 2017 16:11

Hello Aissata,

Good question. We are planning an online platform for english courses. Through the website, learners can connect , they will be given a password that allows them to stay tune and select courses that are linked to their english level. In summary, learners can choose beginner, intermediate or advanced courses.

Aissata

June 22, 2017 15:59

Please tell me how do you think to implement your Nice project ?...........................................................................................................................................

June 21, 2017 12:41

This project will surely develop the youth of this world.are you guys thinking of bringing it here in SA.we need it.English is the medium of education.people here struggle to communicate with one another because one of them doesn't understand English.if every body understood English,the world would be a better place

June 20, 2017 10:34

Bonjour Aissata,

Merci pour ton encouragement. Nous nous évertuerons a concrétiser ce projet et a tenir nos promesses en vue d´impacter nos communauté. Ce projet permettra une éducation de qualité (ODD4) et la réduction de la pauvreté (ODD1) en milieu jeunes.

June 20, 2017 10:30

Bonjour M Ako,

Merci beaucoup pour cet encouragement. Nous continuerons toujours de donner le meilleur de nous même afin que par an 1000 jeunes renforcent leur niveau de la langue anglaise , que 500 jeunes voient leur rêve d´être entrepreneur se réaliser par an et que nous arrivons a faire cette plateforme web qui permettra aux personnes d´apprendre l´anglais facilement partout ou qu´elle soient.

AKO ESSAN EMILE

June 19, 2017 22:42

Félicitation Jackmen. Tu fais parti des jeunes pour qui j'ai un très grand respect. Félicitation pour cette très belle initiative. Je reste certains que tu seras le meilleur, car en effet, tu es le meilleur. The Best Is Yet To Come ! I mean IT my Dear Bro !

Aissata

June 19, 2017 17:57

Très belle initiative ton projet.

Vouloir former 1000 personnes à l'anglais et 500 à l'entrepreneuriat est une super idée surtout dans un pays francophone comme la Cote d'Ivoire.

Aussi mettre à la disposition même de ces jeunes une plateforme en ligne pour apprendre l'anglais, bonne chance.

Nous sommes de tout coeur avec toi vive qu'il soit parmi les meilleurs et le 1er.

Aissata

June 15, 2017 00:00

Très bon projet félicitations nous avons vraiment besoin de la vulgarisation De cette langue importante de communication à l'international vive que ce projet soit le 1er !

Jacquelin

June 14, 2017 17:25

Projet simple, intéressant qui cadre avec compétition et mondialisation .Car on peut prendre aller à la compétition sans parler l'anglais.Sache que le Français prend fin à l’aéroport. D'où l'importance de ce Projet.

June 13, 2017 18:32

Dear Bano,

Thank you so much for your questions.For the time being we focus our training on literate people who actually can´t speak English or who want to develop their prior knowledge. For those , of course, literate who do not have a command of English, three months are sufficient to put them on track.
As per the illiterate people, I have already an idea to help them speak English too, this is to design a mobile app that will surely combine both local and English language. But this idea is not yet clear to be set into motion.

June 13, 2017 17:17

Hi Jacmen
Your project is very inovotaive as not many people thought to start from the basics like teaching and enhancing English speaking skills but how do you teach those people who are not educated to that extent where they can easily pick English words or to pronounce them accurately and how much time does your course takes to complete if you have to teach someone who is totally off track.
Best regards for your project.

Josias AMBEU

June 13, 2017 12:31

This is an amazing project with a clear vision, mission and goals to unleash AFRICA. Create the Leader Africa is looking for to build Africa that we dream about.

June 13, 2017 10:39

Hello King,

Thanks for your great feedback. We are planning to conquer the main cities of our country .Then in a the years to come we will surely extend our services in the neighbouring Francophone countries for greater impact in Africa.

Best

June 12, 2017 22:28

Your project is extremely important as English is spoken widely throughout the world. There are many countries that suffer from poverty and lack of education to teach English so, will you expand your ideas to other countries outside of Cote d´Ívoire?

June 12, 2017 11:16

Hi Kemal,

Thank you for you constructive feedback and your excellent questions. Let's me give you some answers for the questions
1. We select learners based on a) the prior language skills of the learners and then place them into beginner, intermediate and advanced spots and also b) according their actual profession
2. Teaching English language in one service we provide, other sources of fund derive from translation, interpreting and entrepreneurship coaching
3. In a Francophone country like Cote d´Ivoire, English Language is part of quality eduction, as it opens the door to good education and job opportunities. Lack of mastering English language is like you are an illiterate in the modern world where English is a global language.

I hope I answer your concerns

Best Regards!
Jacmen K, From Cote d´Ivoire

June 12, 2017 06:10

Hi Jacmen
I do appropriate your project , which focus on one of basic elements that everyone should have-ducation. It's very essential to the sustainable development of every society. But I have one question for you. How do you see the effect of English on the quality education?
I look forward to hearing from you.

June 11, 2017 05:01

Hi Jacmen,

It is really brilliant project. Congratulations for creating opportunities where the learners can develop their English skills. But I would like to know how do you select the learners and other sources of funds.

Kemal

June 8, 2017 13:58

Hello Preeti,

Thanks so much for your constructive feedbacks. I will make sure to select the most willing-to-learn students in order to develop their language and entrepreneurship skills. But also I will keep on encouraging those who are not keen to go for the training because developing ones language capacity in a French-speaking country is very important to grasp jod=b and education opoortunities.

Be blessed dear!

Angoua

June 8, 2017 13:51

Très belle initiative d'autant plus que le monde étant devenu un village planétaire, il est impérieux de maitriser l'anglais pour faciliter non seulement les échanges mais aussi avoir une chance d'insérer le milieu professionnel devenu de plus en plus concurrentiel.

Stephane Pepe

June 8, 2017 11:51

Project worth undertaking in a French speaking country where English is becoming more and more key for everyone and particularly for increasing chances of employment. I am sure this project will come handy for the Ivorian youth. What is more, it will surely have the adherence of the population.

June 8, 2017 07:06

Idea is excellent ! Needs 100% planning and keeping the schedules tight.Select the interested students who really wish to make difference in their life.Good luck for the project.

EBAGNININ Anderson

June 7, 2017 23:54

Hello Jacmen, may God richly bless you for your bright and innovative ideas and projects. I believe that your project will help us a lot.
May God bless you !

Adewumi Samuel

June 7, 2017 20:27

The impact of this project will further foster the SDG 4 via local conceptualization, relevant information and empowerment. This is more than a project for real.

June 6, 2017 14:19

Well done Mr.Kouakou; Your project will go a long way in increasing networking opportunities for young people in your country in addition to helping them sit for the tests. Keep up the good work.

Koyo.

May 26, 2017 14:06

Hello Bahati,

Your fruitful feedback once again makes me realize that we are one the right path to helping young people make the difference in communication using English Language to get work, travels and education opportunities.

Stay blessed!

May 26, 2017 13:47

English is a universal language. People needs speaking, listening and writing skills to enable them stand competent in the job. Especially for a country like Cote D'ivore, which is formally a french-speaking nation.

May 26, 2017 13:16

Hi Sir Kouma,

Thank you for you kindly feedback. Through this project we will help a 1,000 of young people a year to practice the English Language. We will also train and coach 500 entrepreneurs per year using our experience in the entrepreneurial field.

Kouma Kouadio Prosper

May 26, 2017 12:39

I would very much like to congratulate this young gentleman for his bravery. I hope that he will continue to share his knowledge, especially in this difficult field of language. Communication is what allows everything without exception. Congratulation again Mr. Kouakou Jacmen.

May 24, 2017 10:26

Dear Cyrill,

Thank you very for you constructive comment.

We will push things forward to impact the youth people so they can make the difference in entrepreneurship domain. We will coach them, teach them good attitudes for a successful business life.

Best

wakallet oga cyrill Bai

May 23, 2017 19:04

I want to back you up in the big project you're involved. I wish you success.
Let make Ivory Coast great nation in this globalization time.

Best regards.

May 23, 2017 13:24

Dear Ahmed

Thank you very for your kind comment. Through this project we would like 1. to break language barriers to help better communication within people 2. Equip young entrepreneur to be successful in their business.

May 23, 2017 13:19

greetings MR : Jacmen Kouakou,

this is great noble project , as The human resource is the main element in the production wheel , and that is very good for society , there are some good sites for language exchange & it is good because you learn from the native citizen from the country that you want to learn it's language , I used some before like , sharedtalk.com & livemocha.com , but I think the site that it still working is italki.com , I hope you find it useful & I hope I could help

best wishes :)

May 17, 2017 16:13

Dear COASS

Thank you very for appreciating the works

Should you have any questions to know more about my project, feel free asking.

May 17, 2017 16:06

You're doing a great job in helping the people. The pictures are lovely and your work is amazing.

Keep your spirit to help each other!

All The Best!

May 10, 2017 19:57

That's great to hear. My project is named MustQuito. It aims at preventing mosquito-borne diseases and aware citizens about the rising cases and treatment available.

May 10, 2017 19:40

Hi Varunavi

Thanks a lot for your kindly appreciation.

I am keen to share my experience without hesitation with others. And I would appreciate gaining experience from you as well.

Stay blessed.

May 10, 2017 19:29

Namaste!
Greetings from India

What you're doing is commendable and I'm inspired by the work you've carried out so far. I would love to hear more about your experience.
Keep up the good work!

All the Best

April 23, 2017 20:17

Hi Yoke,

Thank you so much for the link. I will explore this free course. Surely it will be of a great help for my e- learning solution.

Stay bountifully blessed !

Best!

April 23, 2017 20:17

Hi Yoke,

Stay bountifully blessed !

Best!

April 23, 2017 01:00

Hi Jacmen,

I have not implemented any e-learning course, but I am currently doing this free Novoed course on learning experience design (for online courses) (http://info.novoed.com/lxd-course) that may be useful for your project. Maybe that will be helpful for you.

Yoke

April 22, 2017 18:52

Hi Yoke,

Good question! The e-learning lessons are not yet designed. In a near future we will transition our traditional training to the e-learning one. It will work like this one; 1.Learner registers online for the e-learning, 2. they are able to choose a day they are available for a face-to-face class, 3. Learners that are not in Cote d´Ivoire ,the face-to-face class can be online via video chats.

Should you have any ideas about the e-learning for me, I will be glad to apply them.

Be Blessed for your contribution

Best!

April 22, 2017 01:00

Hi Jacmen,

Sounds like you are making great progress! Have you already designed the lessons or activities for the e-learning platform and mobile apps? I'm curious about what the platform/apps will do, and how they will complement the face-to-face classes.

Yoke

April 21, 2017 11:24

Hi Ogunsanya,

Thank you for your comment.
We do our best to help the community break the language barrier and assist them to build their entrepreneurial career.

Jacmen

April 21, 2017 11:21

Hi Yoke,

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. As per the e-learning platform that we are planning to add to traditional training, it will both target existing students to complement their training and new students who want to develop their language skills bu don´t have time to come to lively classes. The e-learning platform and the mobile apps are not yet designed. I am looking for webmaster to assist in making these platforms the best one for learning.

In waiting for your reply, should you have other concerns and suggestions
Jacmen

April 20, 2017 23:03

Hi Jacmen,

Well done for providing access to better opportunities through English language training. I am interested to find out more about your e-learning platform and mobile app. Are these targeted toward existing students to complement their existing classes, or are you looking for students to learn from the e-learning platform entirely?

Yoke

April 14, 2017 14:28

Good job sir. I really envy your profile. It shows how far you have gone in life, and that encourages me more.
English language is essential for one's survival in this world.I wish you all the best with your project sir.