Comments

September 1, 2017 04:12

August 31, 2017 23:54

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 22:39

Dear all;
Your comment is helpful, Thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me,I am wishing all the best for all enterpreneurship campus comunity members.
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.
Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:18

August 31, 2017 22:07

August 31, 2017 21:15

August 31, 2017 21:15

August 31, 2017 20:36

August 31, 2017 19:01

August 31, 2017 18:12

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:51

Dear Campus Members;
Thank you all for your comments, ideas, and constructive suggestions
This is not final, eventhogh we are ending competition
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."-- Winston S. Churchill.

So, We need to move forward our contributions to our world!

Keep it up guys!
I wish you all the success in your journey!

Kind Regards;
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 17:42

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 17:06

August 31, 2017 16:57

August 31, 2017 03:43

August 31, 2017 00:41

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:39

August 30, 2017 21:28

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:49

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:27

August 30, 2017 20:05

August 30, 2017 18:46

Greetings from Kabul!
i. What a beautiful idea!
ii. I need more details especially on the sustainability of the initiative.
iii. Will you be willing to collaborate incase you want to set it up on ground?
Shuhra , Kabul, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 11:15

August 30, 2017 11:15

August 30, 2017 03:00

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 19:12

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Thank you for being here all this while. I appreciate all your effort and appreciation, suggestion, question on my project. I learned a lot from you guys. Really I have no word to describe Entrepreneurship campus members.

Now we are reaching the end of the competition. I want to thank everyone who have been voting and commenting on my project and interest in helping to support CCT--Cities Controlling and Reporting Tool.

I have gone through all your ideas and projects, I have learnt a lot. i will read its again once and I will comment professionally.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 16:17

August 28, 2017 20:47

August 28, 2017 19:51

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 08:32

August 27, 2017 17:58

August 26, 2017 22:55

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 21:05

August 26, 2017 20:28

August 26, 2017 19:19

August 26, 2017 16:56

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

August 26, 2017 11:44

Hello from Madagascar! I am overjoyed with the launch of your project " PERIOD. The Menstrual Movement". Congratulations for your team work effort in such an amazing cause. Keep up the great work!

Mirana F. Razafindramboa
Halt Poverty Madagascar

August 26, 2017 09:25

It's a great project may I know USP of your project ,you look to scale it up may I know your geographical target area and how will you execute it.
On other note wish u luck for your great project

August 25, 2017 18:35

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

uledi kimbavala

August 25, 2017 17:09

Period product for hygiene to avoid detrimental effect.I have been incouraged by the good progress you keep on makin in this idea.
You have shown great efforts for sure.
I wish you best of luck as the competition is approaching to an end.
Le us share our strength and experience.

August 25, 2017 14:49

Dear Zeba,

The TRUTH is, your community will not just benefit from such an amazing initiative of yours but that you will forever be remembered for this great change and transformation you'll cause.

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 14:45

Dear Zeba,

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

Vegah

August 25, 2017 07:39

Hi Zeba,

Providing women with the tools they need to manage their periods is awesome. Menstruation is still considered a taboo in many communities in Africa and Asia. A solution like this one will bring tremendous change in the way people regard this aspect of women. Keep up.

August 24, 2017 17:28

August 23, 2017 20:25

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your project is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to expand it into its full potentia.No matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 17:49

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 08:51

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 08:43

Hi Zeba,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 22, 2017 20:58

Hi Zeba
I hope you're making good progress whether this competition is on progress or not this project should make more progress to its full extension. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making.

August 22, 2017 18:32

Hello Zeba!

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 22, 2017 08:55

Hello Zeba Khan's /Nadya Okamoto / Team ,
Your project is real promising and life saving as it real touches both health and Social-well being.
This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all.It looks promising and executable.A community with meaningful collaboration can achieve it.

Koofi

August 21, 2017 23:49

Hello Zeba,

Been a while, I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too. Thanks

August 21, 2017 06:31

Thank you Zeba!

August 20, 2017 15:39

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your votes and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your project!

August 20, 2017 13:58

Your project is life saving as it touch both healthy care and social well being. Congulatulation for the efforts and good progress you have just shown here.
Never give up

August 20, 2017 01:51

Hi Zeba,

Last time i indicated that somebody (Natasha Annie Tonthola) in Malawi is working on similar project as yours, have a look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AgIHnIEaM and she also participated in this programme last year https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/10/3549/.

All the best!

August 19, 2017 15:02

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 14:48

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 23:45

Congulatulations for more efforts you put in this project.
looking for expansion of this project
ALL THE BEST

August 18, 2017 22:22

Great Mind Khan ! Nice reading through your project and profile. Thanks for making life easier for our women. You really doing great and I admire your leadership roles. I am in full support of this project and kudos to all your team members.

From your brother : Adedokun Ayobami ( Nigeria)

August 18, 2017 05:34

Hello Zeba!

Your project is quite interesting and innovative, as it tends to educate young girls and women on the excess of hygiene during menstruation. It will go along way to provide quality and hygienic products for them, and promote gender equality. Congratulations for your efforts.

I wish you success and you may stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

Kyla

August 12, 2017 04:54

This work is so important in the city of Vancouver, Where there is such a divide in wealth. Not only does this help people in the city it also brings awareness to period health and we stigmatized it. Well done!

August 11, 2017 05:31

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

August 9, 2017 23:55

Hi Zeba,

This is an excellent product you are offering to women. We may take some simple needs for granted but they may form a source of burden especially for the underprivileged. Well done for meeting the silent need of women globally.

Best regards
Asomaniwaa

August 9, 2017 13:22

Hi Zeba,

Thanks for the explanation and the link. If i happen to get hold of the person pioneering this in Malawi will put in touch with you. Wishing you all the best!

Daniel

MR.J

August 9, 2017 06:01

HI,Zeba
I think your project has lot of potential to be successful i wish you
ALL THE BEST!

August 9, 2017 03:16

Hi Salma,

We believe that menstrual hygiene is a basic need and should be accessible to everyone regardless their ability to afford. However, there are a lot of people around the world who do not have access to period products and turn to detrimental ways of managing their periods. PERIOD. The Menstrual Movement is trying to change that, and I really appreciate your support in our cause.

August 9, 2017 03:14

Hi Jack,
Thank you for reading about our project. We have more than a 100 local chapters in North America, please check out our website (www.period.org) to find a chapter near you, if you are living in North America. We would love to work with you!

August 9, 2017 03:09

Hi Katlego,

Thank you for your suggestions. We are always looking for new partnerships and fundraising ideas that can help us make a bigger impact. We are hoping that this competition will provide us with a larger platform, which we can use to raise awareness about this issues and connect with potential partners.

Sama Khan

August 9, 2017 03:07

Great job Zeba! Such an unaddressed need that is being taken care of. Would it be possible to get involved somehow, I would love the opportunity to help out in any way I can!

August 9, 2017 03:06

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your query, we have chapters outside North America as well, and we would love to work with you to start one in Malawi. You can learn more about how chapters work here: https://www.period.org/chapters/

Salma Ahmad

August 9, 2017 03:02

I once visited a women's shelter and they said that although people donate food and water, feminine hygiene is often something that not too many people see as an issue for women in poverty, even though it is. Amazing job!

Jack Sawyer

August 9, 2017 02:50

Amazing job! Definitely a service that is really needed, but often overlooked! Very excited to see what you guys will be doing in the future, and would love to see if I can get involved if possible!

Elle McFarlane

August 7, 2017 19:44

This is one of the greatest organizations I have been blessed to be a part of. PERIOD is making a difference on a global level and through the group, my friends and I plan to do our part on the local level. Very excited to support PERIOD and all that it stands for.

August 6, 2017 21:19

Your project is indeed a life changing one because many young women miss school because they don't have access to sanitary pads.please try getting more sponsors and partnerships with stores that get customers regularly whereby they can ask for donations from their customers on your behalf.the other advice is to come up with other more business ideas so that you can use the profits to increase the number of people you help.kind regards and good luck

August 3, 2017 23:37

Hi Zeba Khan,

This for connecting on this platform and the comment on my project. It's interesting to learn about The Menstrual Movement - Period. I have checked a bit on your website and i would like to learn how do you decided to open or establish a chapter? Originally i'm from Malawi and i'm aware of young entrepreneur in similar business (producing products related to menstrual movement). Will try to get details and connect you unless your focus doesn't include African countries.

Daniel

August 3, 2017 00:45

Hi Pranta Barua,
Yes we should try to serve more periods around the world, including countries like Bangladesh. Periods are often stigmatized, which might explain why people may not feel comfortable talking about it. However, we hope change the way we talk about periods through our campaigns and advocacy.

August 3, 2017 00:43

Hi Zeba,

This project is great, it from all indications is already and will continue to have lasting impacts especially on girls education. I like the passion in your project and I wish you the very best with it.

Kindest regards.

August 3, 2017 00:41

Hi Sababa Alam Eyshee,

Thank you for your wonderful comment. The number has increased to 134,776 since we published our project. With everyone's support, we have addressed 134,776 periods since we started. We hope to continue increasing this number and addressing more periods as we grow.

Sababa Alam Eyshee

August 3, 2017 00:33

Great project! I've lived thinking all girls and women have access to menstrual products. Somehow we men just assume that, but since visiting your site and reading this report, I'm shocked and enlightened. 80,000 periods is a huge impact you're making in females' lives and I hope you get corporate sponsors so you can go global!
Well done!

Pranta Barua

August 3, 2017 00:30

Great initiative! Go ahead.
This project should be in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is one of the place in the word where it is taking a negative prospective. People are joking and not taking it seriously. So,we should create more awarness through this kind of projects.
All the very best.Hope you guys make it.

August 3, 2017 00:27

Hi Nasreen, thank you for your comment. An UNESCO report estimates that one in ten girls in the Sub-Saharan Africa misses school during their menstrual cycle. We are working to change the cycle, and ensure that girls do not have to drop out of school when they get their periods.

Nasreen

August 3, 2017 00:20

Growing up, we didn't have access to proper menstruation products which made it very difficult get everyday things done. I heard that girls often drop out of school after they get their periods. Nice to see you guys working to create a change.

August 2, 2017 23:33

Hi Tamanna, thank you for your comment. Yes, topics of menstruation are often surrounded by myths and taboos, which is why issues related to menstruation are usually not addressed. We hope that this competition will allow us to talk about periods on a global platform, and help us break some of those myths! Let's change the cycle!

Sabiha Sultana

August 2, 2017 23:28

Hey! It's a wonderful work you guys are doing. Actually it is quite shocking even though period is such a natural process yet it's still thought as taboo. Really looking forward for this organisation to spread the awareness throughout the world.

Tamanna

August 2, 2017 23:19

Hello, Zeba khan's team, your work is so amazing as people are ashamed of talking about menstruation.They often take it as Taboo & don't want to talk about this topic. I hope this project will lead society to a better change. All the best for your project.

August 2, 2017 23:14

Hi Mysha, thank you for your comment. Working with PERIOD. Inc has given us the opportunity to speak to people who have taken drastic and often detrimental measures to take care of their periods. PERIOD. Inc has a selection of period stories on our website that you might be interested in!

August 2, 2017 23:10

Hi Yoke Pean Thye, Thank you for reading about our project and leaving a comment. Yes we celebrate World Menstrual Hygiene day on May 28. Last year, we held the largest packaging party across USA on May 28!
Every care package is made up of 8 tampons, 5 pads and 5 pantiliners and various hygiene items (soaps, shampoos etc.). Over extensive research and market testing this has been the ideal formula for every period for an average menstruator in the U.S.
For our chapter in Vancouver, Canada, we always ask our non-profit partners who receive these products to give us feedback on the number of pads and tampons that they usually require for a cycle.

Mysha

August 2, 2017 22:33

I saw a video online about homeless people dealing with menstruation. I was appalled by what I saw - people often took very drastic measures to maintain their periods. It is so refreshing to see that people are trying to help those who cannot afford these products.

Zeba Khan

August 2, 2017 22:29

The impact that we are making with PERIOD. is incredible. PERIOD. gave me the opportunity to interact with people who we are serving, and helped me gain a better understanding of why this is needed.

June 8, 2017 07:34

Hi Zeba Khan's team. This is really an amazing and meaningful project. Growing in a commodity economy, we almost forget how many people lack of access of the basic products like this. I particularly appreciate the fact that the team acknowledge the role of research and conduct in-dept survey to understand the root issue - people's perspective. You are right that we need to change people's understanding of women's period and appreciate the time when many women is in serious pain for uncomfortable to work.

May 29, 2017 15:52

Hi Oluwagbenga, yes the care packages are free. We raise money by hosting various events such as bake sales, t-shirt sales and collect direct donations as well.

May 29, 2017 15:52

May 29, 2017 02:27

This is really awesome. Kudos to you guys for the wonderful work you are doing.
I just want to ask if the package is free, and if it is, how do you raise money to get them?

May 26, 2017 15:43

Hi Zeba,

Awesome that your organisation is addressing menstruation. (By the way, do you do anything special during menstrual hygiene day on 28 May?).

I'm curious about what exactly you put in the care packages. Are they the same or different across chapters? How do you identify what items should be included in the package, and is there any mechanism for getting feedback on what should go into the package?

Thanks!
Yoke

May 24, 2017 00:14

Well done!

May 17, 2017 18:29

Hi COASS, Thanks for your comment.

Just to clarify, I am not the founder of the organization, Nadya Okamoto is. However I am the founder of a 'chapter' of this organization (a branch in Vancouver, British Columbia). We are working together towards a common goal of making menstruation products accessible.

I have received mostly positive feedback from my community after starting this. To my surprise, this was something a lot of people around me could relate to, but never really talked about due to the stigma that surrounds menstruation.

Thanks!

May 17, 2017 15:55

Hi Zeba,
You're doing a great job in helping the people. The picures are lovely and your work is amazing

How has your experience been since you started this organisation? What feedback have you received for the citizens?
I want to hear all about it.

All The Best!

May 17, 2017 05:57

Hi Akwo, thank you for your comment. We have grown exponentially with the support of our volunteers and partnerships, and we are working hard to provide free menstrual care to more people with periods across the globe.
Our volunteers are usually young leaders who understand the need to address this issue. I found that the best practice to motivate volunteers is to show them the difference their efforts are making in the community.

May 16, 2017 17:53

I am really impressed with your project, its idea and this: "Over a span of two years, PERIOD has addressed 80000 periods globally". If i may ask, apart from connecting with those you serve how else do you motivate your volunteers to continue volunteering?