Comments

September 1, 2017 03:46

September 1, 2017 00:35

Congratulations, you are a winner!!!
We have all been waiting to hear this.
Winning or loosing for me is a perspective. It depends on how you look at it.
What you do next is what's important.
A wise man said " He who fights and run lives to fight another day".
Its interesting, there are two phases to this statement. I hope you really really get it.
Don't give up, stay connected and you have already won.

I am waiting to hear your idea in the news.

Emmanuel-EDUPAY

September 1, 2017 00:35

Congratulations, you are a winner!!!
We have all been waiting to hear this.
Winning or loosing for me is a perspective. It depends on how you look at it.
What you do next is what's important.
A wise man said " He who fights and run lives to fight another day".
Don't give up, stay connected and you have already won.

I am waiting to hear your idea in the news.

Emmanuel-EDUPAY

September 1, 2017 00:01

September 1, 2017 00:01

August 31, 2017 23:55

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 22:43

Dear all;
Your comment is helpful, Thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me,I am wishing all the best for all enterpreneurship campus comunity members.
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.
Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:42

Dear all;
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:18

August 31, 2017 22:08

August 31, 2017 21:09

August 31, 2017 21:09

August 31, 2017 20:37

August 31, 2017 19:02

August 31, 2017 18:13

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:43

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 17:06

August 31, 2017 16:31

August 31, 2017 03:38

August 31, 2017 00:41

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:39

August 30, 2017 21:28

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:51

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:28

August 30, 2017 20:07

August 30, 2017 18:46

Greetings from Kabul!
i. What a beautiful idea!
ii. I need more details especially on the sustainability of the initiative.
iii. Will you be willing to collaborate incase you want to set it up on ground?
Shuhra , Kabul, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 09:03

August 30, 2017 08:55

August 30, 2017 02:52

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 16:11

August 28, 2017 20:50

August 28, 2017 19:53

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 16:07

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope every one of you achieve his dreams.

August 28, 2017 08:17

August 27, 2017 17:48

uledi kimbavala

August 27, 2017 17:18

Hello Kundoh
I like the way you're making good progress on this project.You didnt end up with idea but you made your idea to happen and now it is helping people to have good health, This is unforgettable project and must be supported.Congratulation for being innovative.You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 27, 2017 02:57

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 20:50

August 26, 2017 19:01

August 26, 2017 16:44

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

August 26, 2017 11:21

Kundoh,

Hello from Madagascar! I am overjoyed with the launch of your project . Well done!

Mirana F. Razafindramboa
Halt Poverty Madagascar

August 26, 2017 09:52

Hi Kundoh
You have very well elaborated on importance of reproductive health to World economic growth in general but how can you comment on education to the use of family planing devices especially for Young people who seem to be much interested with this project. Congratulations for your efforts to make the World better place to live.

August 25, 2017 17:05

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 15:02

Hello Kundoh!

As your project aims to promote healthy living through sexual and reproductive education; what are the challenges have your project faced so far?

August 25, 2017 14:22

Dear Kundoh,

The TRUTH is, your community will not just benefit from such an amazing initiative of yours but that you will forever be remembered for this great change and transformation you'll cause.

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 14:21

Dear Kundoh,

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 24, 2017 17:30

August 24, 2017 06:16

Dear Kundoh
You have a very innovative project as it is life saving. Then what Organization do you think you can connect with them that can make running much simpler than the way you're making it now.Congulatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
that match yours to the fact that we are all community based.
BEST OF LUCL!

August 23, 2017 20:33

As we are about to the very end of this competition I give you a bit of encouragement and yet the fact. The competition may reach to an end but the efforts you have shown to your community is great and long lasting, People may come and go but ideas stays forever. This platform is like a family or a classroom where we share all our strength and experience to solve Community challenges.
Your project is real life touching and I hope you're making more good progress to expand it into its full potentia.No matter what challenge you may face..Never give up.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea
ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE FOCUSING FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY LEVEL
"ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE"

August 23, 2017 17:43

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 08:50

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 08:50

Hi Kundoh,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 23, 2017 03:08

Dear Kundoh
Human health care is the Gift one has to Offer without much concern to how much it cost.
You have shown great efforts on this project to save life of lower class Families.
Congulatulation for that Gift. Then what big challenge have you faced as this platform can be aware of. I wish good progress of this project.

August 23, 2017 03:04

Dear Kundoh
Congulatulation for that Gift. Then what big challenge have you faced as this platform can be a were of.I wish good progress of this project.

August 22, 2017 18:15

Hello Kundoh!

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 22, 2017 13:27

Thank you very much for you comment, suggestion and humble advice. I really do appreciate your opinion.
Shuhra Khoofi from "Edu-Cell"
(https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5830/)

August 22, 2017 07:15

Dear Kundoh
This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all.
This is very Nobel projectand looks promising.
I hope it is focused on teenagers of rural Areas because this has been challenge as they are not given equal chance of health care priorities.
Koofi

August 21, 2017 22:09

Hello Kundoh,

Been a while, I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too. Thanks

August 21, 2017 05:54

Thank you Kundoh!

August 20, 2017 15:02

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your vote and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your project!

August 19, 2017 22:53

Hi Kundoh,

As the technology emerges to every field of our lives, we no longer depend on parental knowledge. Even when we do, there are tabu topics. I think your idea is great and will help so many young people to scare-free get the right information when they need it.

Congrats man,
Roza

August 19, 2017 16:29

This is real life changing as it deals with healthcare services at the same time it help poverty alleviation through ensuring community social well being is maintained. Congulatulation for this Nobel project.
Never give up no matter what.
All the best.

August 19, 2017 14:56

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 14:55

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 23:32

Your project is real life saving as it deals with Heath and well-being
Congulatulation for efforts you are showing.
i wish you good progress in this project.
lots of luck.

August 17, 2017 05:49

Dear Kundoh
This is very Nobel project,I suggest that this project to be focused from teenagers at rural Ares because this has been challenge areas and not given equal chance of health care priorities.
Best wishes.

August 16, 2017 11:05

Hai Kundoh,
First of all my hearty congratulation to your project.I think by this project you can improve access to family planning and reproductive health service is an essential component of sustainable development and poverty. I wish you all the best.
I wish you also to comment and vote on my project " AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE".

August 15, 2017 10:50

Great idea that you have here. Making more people aware of reproductive and sexual education is very important to well being and fulfilment of every human being. I wish you the best in your project.

You may kindly read, comment and support my idea, AfricEnergy, at: Well done! I am impressed reading through your idea. While the financial sustainability of your services is to be considered judging by the fact that most of these people are poor and from rural areas to be able to afford your services; you should consider intensive efforts to get Partnerships with international donor agencies who are available to fund your idea. All the best.

You may also read, comment and support my idea, AfricEnergy, at: entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6509/

August 13, 2017 14:38

This project will be very helpful for a lot families, thing that makes me to totally encourage you to continue this project. We all should live a better life and your project really gives them an opportunity.

August 11, 2017 05:23

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

August 9, 2017 00:07

Hi Kundol,
This a great project and use of ICT has been demonstrated to be helpful in Sub-Saharan African countries such as Kenya and South Africa in improving the quality of public services, by making them faster, dependable, available in real-time, and more citizen-centred. That's the way to go and wishing you great success.
Daniel

June 28, 2017 09:51

Thanks Shuhra. We are currently piloting the project in some rural and semi-urban areas in the north west region of Cameroon. We intend to fine-tune the platform and make it more accessible, affordable and user-centric. We intend to replicate the project nationwide and across Africa in the next five years.

June 28, 2017 07:42

Hello Kundoh,

Your idea is really great...N it will improve the public health welfare to a greater extent.. But would you mind explaining me that these services will only be available to a particular area or are you also planning to spread them.

June 27, 2017 17:36

Thanks Hodu this initiative seeks to improve healthcare outcomes for people, institutions and the government. Your suggestions shall be welcome on how we can improve on the platform.

Forbe Hodu Ngangnchi

June 27, 2017 11:07

A wonderful and rural adaptable solution for the poor and under previleged. This project has huge educational and public health implications for rural cameroon. A must implemented initiative

June 24, 2017 19:21

I think you have came up with good idea to spread awareness among people about the importance of this matter.
Indeed the platform to be provide for the Awareness is an effective way to communicate to Youth and the people who feel shy or hesitant to talk about this topic.

June 24, 2017 16:33

Thanks Amadi, we seek to empower young people take control of their reproductive health. Healthy youths is critical to sustainable development we want to be part of a sustainable developed Africa in years to come.

June 24, 2017 11:55

I like the fact that you are taking proactive measures to solving these problems. Most times, these measures are overlooked as concentration is always on how to solve the problems instead of ensuring that they do not even occur. Do keep it up!

Bih Emmanuella

June 22, 2017 23:25

Great project.
It is a great initiative and will go a long way to help many. Courage, push further, have faith and you shall reach your goal.
Wishing you the best

Patience Semtetam

June 22, 2017 13:51

Yantih
Great initiative for a better and easy access to health personels/services, sexual and reproductive health education for youths (targets) and the communities at large.
Thanks to Yantih for the diminishing health illiteracy in our rural communities paving the way for sustainable development and better health conditions in the nearest future.

Yantih is just the best.

Melvin Ntang

June 22, 2017 00:37

Yantih technologies remain my best easy health consultancy. With such people will not have to go far distances for consultation. The CEO should organise campaigns all over the territory and educative the people on the benefits of Yantih Technologies especially to those who are ashame to meet a doctor facially for consultation.

Emmy Fak

June 21, 2017 09:52

-It is really a good initiative that goes a long way not only protecting the youths but also advising the entire commuty on the right way to protactive heath information.
-Also improve young people's access to comprehensive sexual and protective heath information and services atno cost especially the rural areas.

June 21, 2017 07:15

Great Project with an awesome Idea. this project will be best for Youth Alliance To Improve Health. so I think its good. I would like to follow the Project. Young people especially those residing in rural communities lack access to credible sexual and reproductive health information/services with the help of this project.

June 21, 2017 04:46

Dear Kundoh ,
Your project is really interrest and important in the community , hope everything through okay with the competition
and i will you will reach your goals.Anything else don't hasitate to get touch with me.
Sincerely yours !
Louison

Kefeh Collins

June 20, 2017 19:53

This is an amazing initiative. It goes a long way not just helping and solving most consequences of reproductive health illiteracy but also importantly, they help solve the poverty crisis in Africa whereby high birthrate (much of which is unplanned and by youths) is a major cause; thanks to their family planning package.

Yantih is just the type of innovation we need in Africa.

Constantine Fakembe

June 20, 2017 18:20

Great innovation that takes reproductive health information and services closest to less privileged youths and adults living in both urban and low income communities. An ideal solution to broken reproductive health linkages especially in Africa and Asia.
Wonderful job.

Louis Atamja Fuh

June 20, 2017 14:40

It's a very good initiatives to raise awareness to African especially to some of our families in local areas who do not practice Family Planning. Since at times it's difficult for them to have access these useful informations. I believe through sms on phones and Internet service in these areas, the message will go through. Great job guys.

Syed Ahsan

June 20, 2017 10:51

I think you have came up with good ideas to spread awareness in Africa on this matter.
Indeed the platform to be provide for the Awareness is an effective way to communicate to Youth and the people needs

Good Job

Funwi

June 20, 2017 10:03

Great initiative that will go a long way to impact positively on the SRH outcomes for young people who happen to be the majority owners and users of mobile telephones and services they offer. Most young people want to remain anonymous when it comes sensitive issues that touch on their SRH. Hope this platform provides the anonymity they so desire while at the same time providing them with adequate RH information and services that will enable them increase contraceptive use to avoid early and unintended pregnancies which often leads to illegal and unsafe abortions, transmission of STIs and the HIV/AIDS, young female maternal mortality, morbidity, mortality due to HIV/AIDs as well other health hazards arising from STI infections.

Bernard Longho

June 20, 2017 09:14

Promoting reproductive health via electronic means as does the innovator of Yantih is something novel in our society.

I have seen and heard people talk of Yantih in the remote of places, praising this and saying how useful it has been in their lives.

Personally, i have had to book an appointment with a doctor just by sitting at the comfort of my soffa, saving me time to travel to the hospital, saving cost and above all saving the climate by not taking a car or bike just for an appointment.

I receive my regular updates and advice about reproductive health through Yantih. And guess what? It is by sms since i spend most of my time in the village where electricity is a luxery, talkless of internet access.

Thank you Mr Vegah Kundoh for this wonderful innovation. You are prolonging death through your life-saving advices.