Comments

September 1, 2017 04:41

August 31, 2017 23:57

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 22:43

Dear all;
Your comment is helpful, Thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me,I am wishing all the best for all enterpreneurship campus comunity members.
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.
Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:42

Dear all;
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:24

August 31, 2017 22:09

August 31, 2017 20:46

August 31, 2017 19:04

August 31, 2017 18:12

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:58

August 31, 2017 17:42

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 17:08

August 31, 2017 03:36

August 31, 2017 01:34

@Shuhra,

It will be my delight to see how we can collaborate to implement my idea in your country. Lets stay in touch on facebook or [email protected] to talk further.

Thanks for your interest and best of luck to you.

August 31, 2017 01:26

To everyone who read through my project and left behind a comment, i want to say i appreciate you all.
You have all demonstrated love for your country and the world through your various transformative ideas and projects.

May God bless our efforts and grant us the resources to impact our generation positively.

I appreciate and value you all!
Best of luck to each and everyone!!!

August 31, 2017 00:44

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:40

August 30, 2017 21:31

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:52

August 30, 2017 20:49

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:49

Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:04

August 30, 2017 14:57

August 29, 2017 16:09

August 28, 2017 21:03

August 28, 2017 20:00

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 16:07

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope every one of you achieve his dreams.

August 28, 2017 11:54

August 27, 2017 20:59

Friends, this is our video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLQC3VEgrM
Your opinion is important to me -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/7444/
Your job is great.
Together we will be good people, a good team, a good world. Let's keep the Earth.
Smiles and luck

August 27, 2017 17:46

August 26, 2017 21:06

August 26, 2017 20:45

August 26, 2017 17:47

Thank you for your support to AfricEnergy so far. I appreciate your kind words, positive remarks and contribution on my idea. As you continue to progress in your quest for the improvement of the World, I wish you success and breakthrough.

August 25, 2017 21:03

Thank you for the insight. Will check your blogg. Its a great thing you are doing. Academic performance monitoring is one key element we have ignored in our education system. If you are doing that then its a plus. Keep it up. Let's link up and see what we can do together. The name of my NGO is Maintenance and Sustainability Africa. www.masuafrica.Org check it out

August 25, 2017 20:39

@Emmanuel,

Thanks for passing through and for your interesting comments.

Impact is measured by the results output of students compared with their previous exams results. We get feedback from the headmasters and some students as well. For your record, i have been running this project before the introduction of the SDG's, hence have numerous testimonies of the project impact on our clients. Kindly go through my blog and if you have the time go through my Facebook wall for text and video testimonies of the change this project is making in the lives of people. I walk the talk, i don't just talk!
www.youtharenanetwork.wordpress.com , www.lordstonelifecoachingconsult.wordpress.com and www,facebook.com/aaronlordstone

August 25, 2017 01:38

Good project . i am interested in the career discovery and course of study coaching and guidance programs for students at the Junior High School level.
Read my Project EDUPAY, will help find a way to go about the sustainability of your project.
You said you want to eliminate graduate unemployment. Good objective but lacks direct impact action.
You have empowered 6000 student? How did you measure or what is the indicator of the empowerment.

August 25, 2017 01:28

@Uledi,

Thanks for your kind comments. I appreciate them. I will get in touch as you said.

You also have a very nice idea and wish you the best as i said in my comment on your project.

Best luck

August 24, 2017 17:36

August 23, 2017 18:17

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 09:03

Hi Aaron,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 23, 2017 09:00

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 22:29

You may enjoy this article on "How to Segment a Market" for your project/business: copy ad paste this address into your browser: wikihow.com/Segment-a-Market

August 22, 2017 21:24

Greetings, Entrepreneurial Colleague

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

You may enjoy this article on "How to Segment a Market" for your project/business: http://www.wikihow.com/Segment-a-Market

August 22, 2017 13:28

Thank you very much for you comment, suggestion and humble advice. I really do appreciate your opinion.
Shuhra Khoofi from "Edu-Cell"
(https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5830/)

August 22, 2017 04:55

Hello Aaron Lordstone Kpogo
PURPOSE DRIVEN CAREER AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP EMPOWERMENT PROJECT.
A community with meaningful collaboration vision opens the doors for members to learn more entrepreneurship skills.
Bravo! Well done.This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.It looks promising and executable

August 21, 2017 10:38

August 21, 2017 10:38

August 20, 2017 15:00

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your vote and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your project!

August 20, 2017 12:57

Dear Aaron
Finally I find your project very interesting and life changing as it will bring positive impact towards poverty alleviation through entrepreneurship, I would like to join you for sure here is my Watsap number +255768864628
[email protected] . Congulatulation for the good progress you have just shown here.
Never give upt.

August 20, 2017 11:05

@Sheher,

Thank you Sheher for your comments. I appreciate them.

You have a great idea on hand as well. Let's keep up the entrepreneurial spirit!

Best luck!!

August 20, 2017 11:03

@Koofi,

Thanks for you comments. I appreciate them.
You have a very good project on hand as well. I've gone through yours and it's system changing.
keep up the good work.

August 20, 2017 06:32

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 20, 2017 06:32

It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 18:05

Nice one Aaron ! The goal of great mind in entrepreneurship is raise other like minds like him or her. I will love if you can extend your training to remands or train some inmate as part of focusing on the less privilege in Ghana. Keep their hope alive again and God will back you up. God bless you

From your brother: Adedokun Ayobami ( Nigeria)

August 19, 2017 03:41

Hello Prateek!

Your project is quite interesting and impressive, as it tends to improve the economy of the nation, hunger and poverty, and create employment opportunities.
Congratulations for your efforts.

I wish you success and you may stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 18, 2017 15:08

Please read my idea edu-cell and give some suggestions on my idea if any ?
Community effort is always welcome.
Thanks for reading my request!
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PUTTING THE EFFORT IN ANSWERING

August 14, 2017 14:10

Your project is really great. There are a lot of persons who want to improve their self-development and through your project they can do it more easily. Good job!
I wish you all the best,

August 11, 2017 05:46

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

August 2, 2017 06:45

Hi Sito,

Thanks for passing through and your comment.
Yes, parents are involved in this guidance process.
Seminars are organised sometimes outside the school environment for parents to part take in understanding the career and course of study preferences for their children.

Yes, i do engage with other trainers to come on board and been here will grant more opportunity to involve more like minds.

Thanks Sito!

July 31, 2017 20:12

Hi Aaron
Your project is realy good.you know involving parents is realy a good thing.students need someone who can guide them and encourage them throughout their learning time.I wish you could add other stakeholders in the communities to help wherever parents cannot help.good luck

June 28, 2017 08:32

@Shuhra,

Thank you for your encouraging comments. This projects is really transforming and impacting lives. I was at Keta Senior High School last Thursday and yesterday at Hope Marie Junior High School, all in Ghana to guide these students and you can see a big relieve on their faces because of the understanding they now have by discovering their natural career paths and courses to study to maximise their potentials throughout their working lives.

Thank you for passing through my wall.

Best regards to you.
-Aaron

June 27, 2017 08:19

Really interesting and awesome. Natural career paths, identify their talents, to develop their talents these are important to have success in life. good job. Keep it up

All the best.

June 23, 2017 07:37

@Belinda,

Thank you very much for patronising the services of my consult and your positive feedback and aslo for supporting this system changing and life improving vision.

I appreciate your time and comment.
God bless you.

Best regards in your endeavours.

June 23, 2017 07:30

Hi Seth,

Thank you for your comment and I perfectly understand and agree with it.

Don't give up on yours no matter the challenges because the betterment of other lives depends on you functioning in your assignment. The beauty of ideas is that no one has the magic key to the entire solutions, but as we complement each other in our areas of strength and expertise, we collectively join in providing a holistic solution approach to solving the world's problems.

-Aaron

June 23, 2017 07:07

Hi Dear Parks,

Thank for taking time to read and for your kind complements. Discovering that my purpose goes beyond just accumulating money for myself only but impacting lives, i took that glad decision to resign to fall my path. Life is full of decisions, therefore having understanding of what to do make one takes the right decision and that is what i did.

Yes, in the nearest future i will undertaking online training and live coaching session, but currently, i use the whatsapp platform to coach people outside Ghana and in other regions of Ghana who due to distance are not able to attend the presentation sessions.

With the needed support and collaboration, the scholarship is possible.
Once again, thank you and i appreciate your time and comment.

June 22, 2017 13:22

Hi Sir,
I am very much inspired by your works and books, I got the chance to attend your seminar and it has since gave a positive outlook to my life.
Your project will go alone way to help Africa and outside Africa.
It is time for graduate of Africa to rise up and be entrepreneurs instead of waiting to be employed.
Bravo! Well down. I support your vision sir.
God bless you for willing to help change the mentality of Africans.

Alung

June 22, 2017 12:43

Lives are impacted through this Project!
I will like to applaud the founder/Director for the impact he is making on lives.
Discovering one's purpose in life is the beginning of success, and have this consult into purpose discovering and entrepreneurship empower, it's a step in a worthy direction.

June 21, 2017 09:09

I am really inspired by your work sir! I mean, the vision is superb. You know, one of the major needed set of educators required in our continent (Africa) are mentors, we have too many lectures (if you know what I mean).

Though my vision is still in its conceptual and planning stage, I believe it will also gain grounds in a short while.

I wish you all the best with your project.

June 21, 2017 07:50

I really enjoyed reading about your project and I think it has immense potential in the future. Not many people would sacrifice their jobs in the banking industry like you and that is amazing. Have you ever thought of more online learning or something along those lines? Possibly in the future you can look into a scholarship to send some of your students to a university?