Comments

September 1, 2017 03:42

August 31, 2017 23:43

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 23:36

August 31, 2017 23:35

August 31, 2017 22:46

Dear all;
Your comment is helpful, Thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
As the YCEC draws closest to close take this from me,I am wishing all the best for all enterpreneurship campus comunity members.
I am glad that I was able to read your mind blowing project.
Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

I wish you all the success and all the best ma dear.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 22:18

August 31, 2017 21:09

August 31, 2017 21:09

August 31, 2017 20:36

August 31, 2017 18:49

August 31, 2017 18:06

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:51

Dear Campus Members;
Thank you all for your comments, ideas, and constructive suggestions
This is not final, eventhogh we are ending competition
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."-- Winston S. Churchill.

So, We need to move forward our contributions to our world!

Keep it up guys!
I wish you all the success in your journey!

Kind Regards;
Abdisa B.

August 31, 2017 17:37

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 16:54

August 31, 2017 07:59

Hallo
Its been awesome having you on this platform, I have gone through you idea and give it the best I could. You can have a look at mine too " Jiggers Eradication " and drop you vote with a comment.
Claude Juma

August 31, 2017 03:36

August 31, 2017 00:34

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 31, 2017 00:22

August 30, 2017 22:25

August 30, 2017 21:13

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:39

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:27

August 30, 2017 19:47

August 30, 2017 10:36

August 30, 2017 10:35

August 30, 2017 02:40

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 16:09

August 29, 2017 02:50

Great Minds Daniel ! This is is a great project that will can enhance good governance. The issue I have now, corrupt officers in government will contend with your project and i want you to be courageous and be focus. I am advocate of this project in Africa. Keep up the good work. God bless you.

From your brother:
Ayobami
S-HomeDev Project
Sinnot Technologies (Nigeria)

August 28, 2017 20:48

August 28, 2017 19:52

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 16:07

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope every one of you achieve his dreams.

August 28, 2017 15:58

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 15:58

Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 02:04

August 27, 2017 20:21

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 17:46

August 27, 2017 09:45

Dear World Changer,

It's been great having you around, I want to appreciate you for your contribution and support so far in my idea. I wish you the best in yours too and other endeavours.

Best wishes.

August 27, 2017 02:11

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 20:44

August 26, 2017 18:48

August 26, 2017 16:34

August 26, 2017 10:19

Hello Daniel
Thank you very much for the response you just responded about Colombian Government involvement in your idea. Am happy to hear that you're making good progress towards corruption alleviation. Here in Tanzania we have made history on big step we have gone towards Corruption alleviation through incearse accountability, transparency, enforcement of laws against corruption and recognition to all institutions fighting against corruption.I hope with your project we can go further please keep in touch through my email [email protected]
Congrlatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
BEST OF LUCK!

August 26, 2017 10:19

Hello Daniel
Congrlatulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
BEST OF LUCK!

August 25, 2017 16:39

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 13:01

Dear Daniel,

The TRUTH is, your community will not just benefit from such an amazing initiative of yours but that you will forever be remembered for this great change and transformation you'll cause.

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 11:38

Hello Daniel!

As your project aims to ensure financial security amongst Governments; what have been the challenges your project have faced so far?

Vegah

August 24, 2017 19:59

Hi Daniel,

A project like this is huge and very bold. If implemented effectively will curb unnecessary expenditures in both public and private projects. I wish you the best.

August 24, 2017 19:08

Dear @uledi kimbavala thanks for your doubts. Fortunately Colombian State is moving forward to more transparency is the Govt purchases. However, we think we are a decade behind the accomplishment of our goals.

Our job is to trigger awareness of the use of technology that can contribute to avoid corruption. Regarding your question, organizations are not aware of these type of technological solution and they think they are diffcult to use or implement. We need communicate better the simplicity and the benefits of technology use of our solutions or many others that are around there.

Best regards.

August 24, 2017 17:29

uledi kimbavala

August 24, 2017 11:49

Dear Daniel
Thank you for the activity your doing in this project. I would like to know the response of the Organizations especially from social service providers,how do they respond to this project. I suggest you find connection with security organization in your country and connect to work together, Corruption is a crime so is very possible to make your project as a country plan against Corruption.
I hope to hear from you.

August 23, 2017 17:39

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 11:44

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 23, 2017 08:49

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 08:47

Hi Daniel,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 22, 2017 23:46

You have shown great efforts on this project and I believe you will make more good progress to its full extension.
Never give up.

August 22, 2017 23:45

Never give up.

August 22, 2017 17:40

Hello Daniel.

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 22, 2017 07:09

Hi Daniel,
Your project is unique as it aim to get rid of corruption from community as corruption is an enemy of well being of community / security of the country. This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.It looks promising.
Regards.

August 21, 2017 21:10

Hello Daniel,

Been a while, I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too. Thanks

August 21, 2017 19:37

I real like your project, whether the competition is on progress or not this project should make more progress as it is real life changing. Congulatulation for the effort you're putting on this project.

August 21, 2017 05:49

Thank you Daniel.

You may like see my idea, AfricEnergy, for comments and support.

August 20, 2017 15:00

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your vote and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your project!

August 19, 2017 22:30

Hi Daniel,

Wow, you made me appreciate that I am not competing in this division. Congratulations on your efforts, awesome project!

Sincerely,
Roza Gunes Bayrak

August 19, 2017 14:51

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising and executable.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 10:46

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 19, 2017 08:07

Dear Daniel
Your project is unique as it aim to bring Peace and justice in the Community as corruption is an enermy of peace and security
Congulatulation for your efforts and progress
I wish to see more expansion of your project all over the World

August 16, 2017 10:34

Hai Dniel,
First of all my hearty congratulations to your project. I am very much interested about this project because the coorruption rates increasing day by day. I think by this software the corruption rates can be decresaed. I wish you all the success.
I wish you also to comment and vote on my project " AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE".

August 13, 2017 04:21

This is a wonderful idea you have got Daniel. Can you make it workable for smaller buyers as well who have businesses and desire to ensure financial integrity of their workers.

In this same spirit, you may check my idea, AfricEnergy, towards green energy; biogas, electricity and organic fertilizer. See it at; entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6509/

August 11, 2017 12:32

This project is great! Corruption is one of the most important problem of the world since its beginning and any action like yours completely deserves all the work. Maybe corruption will never end, but we can reduce it to make a better world.

August 11, 2017 05:27

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

July 28, 2017 16:48

Hi @Maureen thanks for your support. The idea of your friends is amazing. For sure polygraph technology used to detect lies can be replaced with more innovative solutions.

However our purpose is to prevent corruption from happening in the first place. We are pretty confident that with the technology in place and with education we can help to avoid the corruption chain.

warm regards!

July 28, 2017 16:40

Hey,
I really love the Idea. I have friends who were thinking of doing something similar but were planning to use bracelets and detect blood pressure and all the things that go on. They will detect whether you are telling a lie, you did something negative or those kind of things. But they are still ideating. Hoping you could get in touch with them and see how we can solve our problems.

However, I want to watch the video but i cant understand the language.

July 28, 2017 16:03

Hi Daniel
Your project is realy best and going to solve many economical problems.SMMEs are the fuel of all economies and catering for it means catering for your countries,economy and future.good luck.

July 28, 2017 15:18

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your question. I probably have to clarify the project a little bit better. The project is intended to serve "big buyers" in the private and public sector. The project aims to increase the supplier base of these big organizations that have big spending to increase their competitiveness, transparency and savings. This is the concept of e-procurement.

Our idea is that SME´s could reach these big public organizations easily in real time. Generally speaking major public entities have 1 or 2 companies that always get the same contracts. Our idea aims to increase the opportunity to more companies avoiding spending concentration.

The public entity can levarage the participation in a tender or purchase for each SME for US$50 per year. The susbscription enables SME´s to be "visible" in all purchases and allows the public entity to have complete and validated information about the SME (financial, Technical, HSE, Experience and others).

Hope this clarify your questions.

DANIEL

July 27, 2017 03:03

Dear Daniel,

This is an interesting product your business has. Could you elaborate more on how the software can help SMEs to grow their supplier base and what's the subscription fee?

Daniel

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

July 25, 2017 07:39

Dear Daniel Obregon,

I may sound like a cheer leader, but just want to congratulate your boldness on this project. What a bold and great project it is! Keep up the great work. Be safe in dealing with this very sensitive subject! Backing you 100% on this journey!

Mirana R.

Daniel

July 14, 2017 20:58

@Aseel thanks for your support. Regarding your question:

We have implemented this solution in several private companies from different sectors where we have already that compliance needs to be improved.

We are very keen to replicate this solution all over the world. To do that we need to take baby steps to first enter into Latin America (Mexico, Peru, Brazil) and in the near future other countries. Just curious, where are you from? Do you this solution could be suitable for your country?

July 13, 2017 13:44

Greetings Daniel,

Your project is very innovative and helpful. I mean who wouldn't like to have full transparency to identify viciousness. Where has it been implemented so far and are you planning to implement it in other places/companies/countries?

Best,
Aseel

Daniel Obregon

July 4, 2017 15:38

@Jacmen thank you for your support. We really appreciate that there is someone else who sees the importance of breaking corruption. For us corruption triggers a vicious cycle in which political and economic resources arent distributed equally creating less opportunities for development.

Bet Regards,

July 3, 2017 17:26

Corruption undermines social developement, it ruins business men and women's hopes to develop their entreprises. So you are doing a good job to reinforce good governance in your country.
Keep the great work.

Jacmen K.

June 29, 2017 10:59

Hi Daniel,

Yeah that's what I actually meant, "how do I get to learn how to develop softwares too and become a technical guy?"

Your words were straight and I think I get your point. I'll check the platformyou suggested and see what I can get.

Congrats on your furtune @hiring the best guys...
Wish you well!

Daniel Obregon

June 27, 2017 06:31

Hi Seth Thomas thanks again for your interest.

What do you mean by : "how do I get to know this? ..being a technical guy". I will try to answer from my understanding.

There are several ways in which you can learn which technology you should apply. one for example is to google which are the most common and secure language for coding. There are several languages then you can teach yourself using coursera for free.

Our team has been lucky to hire the best of the best in technology to develop our system. Please let me know if this post answer your question.

Lina Maria

June 24, 2017 22:53

Wow, is this actually true? you have alread developed this software?

I would like to know if this is only to be developed in South America, what are your plans for the future?

is it replicable...?

This is amazing congratulations guys, keep on this project!

June 23, 2017 23:54

Oh wow! It did more than just answer....it actually arouse my curiosity.

I'm not a "computer guy" per say I mean "technical in engineering and computing codes to develop software" so I was actually lost when you mentioned all of those names, you know! But it appears to me like something that's worth very dedicated efforts. I'm in fact settled about the security-breech proneness of your work, I know you're good at what you do, ride on!

My curiosity now is, how do I get to learn this? I'd really love to be a part of this, I mean (not being in your team per say) but being technical guy too? I love technology quite a lot.

Thanks,
Seth.

Daniel Obregon

June 23, 2017 17:54

Thanks Seth Thomas for your comment. We are glad that you are interested and asked.

As you may know purchases come from Requests or Petitions from ERP´s or toher systems that later are converted into Contracts. So what we do is generate blockchains into those documents making sure that the information contained in those documents is unique, safe and encrypted end to end (no manipulation can be done).

Additionally, we have developed our SaaS Ans,which means availability of 99.9%, information security is done with
Unitary Ethical Hacking tests, funcional tests, NDA´s contracts, SSL/TSL for connections, server access .htacess, no permament sessions, security Standards under ISO 27001, MVC development framework, user authentication and others.

In sum, is like when you log in into an email and we can trace all the information that is done by the user (Public Entity) and we protect in many different ways that information and reveal it to the public, so the people know what is happening in real time, with no delays, with no manipulations.

Finally, we all know that even FBI systems can be beaten but we are adopting the newest technology to prevent that from happening. We like to think that at least we are improving the current way Purchases are currently done. We know for sure that (email, mail, paper) can be easily manipulated and corrupted.

Hope this answer is enough to satisfy your valid question. Please let us know. Wish you the best in your endeavors!!!

June 23, 2017 16:00

Wow, this actually looks interesting, I mean to track and bring down all those snitches making our countries as corrupt as my infected computer lol!

Sorry, what I'm tryin'a say is, I love the innovation and efforts put to develop your project. Please keep it up!

My only question, what really are the measures you're putting place to ensure the effectiveness of your project in all countries? Face recognition? Finger print scanner? Voice recognition automation? I mean don't you think the system can be beaten? You people could do anything to cover up a truth!

Just consider these and let me know your take!

Daniel Obregon

June 23, 2017 15:24

Hello Shuhra/Koofi thanks for your wishes and I hope you get all your endeavors in your path.
Corruption in all developing countries is a big concern. You can easily see how people post videos /comments and even memes in social media regarding this issue. You can also tell that people is angry but not hopeless that corruption can be fixed. For all these reason Facebook for instance, can be a natural channel that can display a message for the public that there are software-tools that can help boost transparency. Public entities nowdays are implementing new tools demanded by the public that help them control spending and give them more credibility about the processes that are happening within the entity.

Hope this short explanation is enough, if not please let us know. Wish you the best!

June 23, 2017 09:29

You have put up a great idea...Best wishes and congratulations for all your efforts that you have put in this idea. But would you mind telling me that how you will be doing the marketing of this?..