Comments

September 1, 2017 03:50

August 31, 2017 23:46

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 23:34

August 31, 2017 22:21

August 31, 2017 21:11

August 31, 2017 21:11

August 31, 2017 20:41

August 31, 2017 18:52

August 31, 2017 18:06

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:37

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 16:58

August 31, 2017 16:43

August 31, 2017 03:16

August 30, 2017 22:30

August 30, 2017 21:18

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:39

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:38

August 30, 2017 19:47

August 30, 2017 10:42

August 30, 2017 10:41

August 30, 2017 02:36

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 19:16

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Thank you for being here all this while. I appreciate all your effort and appreciation, suggestion, question on my project. I learned a lot from you guys. Really I have no word to describe Entrepreneurship campus members.

Now we are reaching the end of the competition. I want to thank everyone who have been voting and commenting on my project and interest in helping to support CCT--Cities Controlling and Reporting Tool.

I have gone through all your ideas and projects, I have learnt a lot. i will read its again once and I will comment professionally.

Really I am glad that you are doing such great works and for you Enterpreunerial sprit. I fully support your efforts.

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 17:38

Dear Entrepreneurship campus member;

Good luck! THANK YOU all once again!

August 29, 2017 16:05

August 29, 2017 12:01

Your project is wonderful, you know your are providing job opportunities to people , keep up the great job. I suggest you identify your competitors to better deliver your services.

Be blessed

Jacmen K.

August 29, 2017 03:20

Great Mind Saeed ! Great is this your project. I will be great for most entrepreneurs to promote their business. Well done Saeed and all your team and congratulations to you. Wishing you the very best.
From your brother:

From your brother:
Ayobami
S-HomeDev Project
Sinnot Technologies (Nigeria)

August 28, 2017 21:25

Greetings from Kabul!
i. What a beautiful idea!
ii. I need more details especially on the sustainability of the initiative.
iii. Will you be willing to collaborate incase you want to set it up on ground?
Shuhra , Kabul, Afghanistan

August 28, 2017 21:13

August 28, 2017 20:08

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 18:43

This is such a great project! Specially for developing countries where jobs are scarce. I was wondering if you could tell me how this app monitors payment, or if there are other security features on this app?

Cheers,

Zeba

August 28, 2017 16:05

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope every one of you achieve his dreams.

August 28, 2017 15:57

Thank you very much for your involvement in this community, I am sure that your advice helped many of us. So I am asking you for some last piece of advice, because the end of the competition is close. I invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge.
Best wishes for your project too!

August 28, 2017 01:56

August 27, 2017 20:40

Friends, this is our video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWLQC3VEgrM
Your opinion is important to me -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/7444/
Your job is great.
Together we will be good people, a good team, a good world. Let's keep the Earth.
Smiles and luck

August 27, 2017 20:29

As the competition draws to an end. I want to use this opportunity to specially thank everyone that have supported my idea so far (and that includes you), your contributions and criticism are well appreciated.

Thanks again and best wishes

August 27, 2017 17:58

Beautiful Idea. This is Like a Labor Party. My idea Equilibrium is something like yours to help workers, but to migrate easier. Then this will lead to a kind of balance in the workers status throughout the world.

August 27, 2017 17:43

August 27, 2017 09:46

Dear World Changer,

It's been great having you around, I want to appreciate you for your contribution and support so far in my idea. I wish you the best in yours too and other endeavours.

Best wishes.

August 27, 2017 02:13

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 20:37

August 26, 2017 16:26

August 26, 2017 12:13

Hi Saeed,

Good work and very innovation thinking i went through your idea and this something different from all idea among idea posted in this competition .

Gud Luck

Kajol & Upadhyay

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

August 26, 2017 10:46

Saeed Alfagieh,

Hello from Madagascar! I am overjoyed with the success of your project "AnaMehani".
Keep it up!

Mirana F. Razafindramboa
Halt Poverty Madagascar

August 26, 2017 00:14

Dear Shuhra Koofi,
Thanks for your supportive and lovely comments and regarding to your questions I would rather if you can hit me a message on:
+967 733909272

Thanks!

August 25, 2017 21:28

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 05:50

August 23, 2017 18:07

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 11:38

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 23, 2017 10:16

Hi Saeed,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 23, 2017 08:58

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 23:16

Hello Saeed
You have shown great efforts on this project and I believe you will make more good progress to its full extension.
Never give up.

August 22, 2017 22:27

You may enjoy this article on "How to Segment a Market" for your project/business: copy ad paste this address into your browser: wikihow.com/Segment-a-Market

August 22, 2017 21:33

Greetings, Dear Entrepreneurial Colleague

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

You may enjoy this article on "How to Segment a Market" for your project/business: http://www.wikihow.com/Segment-a-Market

August 22, 2017 13:56

Hello Saeed,

Wow! I find your project highly innovative and needed in such a time as this and I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea "Eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too.

August 21, 2017 09:48

August 20, 2017 14:49

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your votes and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your project!

August 20, 2017 06:27

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 20, 2017 06:27

It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 16:56

Dear Saeed
You're one of few innovative Young people who have decided to bring positive impact towards poverty alleviation through Technology. Congulatulation for the efforts and good progress you have just shown.
All the best.

August 19, 2017 10:44

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 22:28

Your project is quite interesting and impressive, as it tends to promote employer - employee connection/relationship, thereby creating employment opportunities.
Congratulations for your efforts!

I wish you success and you can stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 18, 2017 05:56

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.

Shuhra Koofi.

August 11, 2017 05:39

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

August 10, 2017 17:01

This project is really interesting, but I ask you how was the impact made by your business since your starting of the company? Anyway, I wish you good fortune in the future.

July 13, 2017 01:27

Hi Saeed,
Great idea you have. This will indeed bring about great transformation in the way jobs are been treated across industries. I see there will be high mobility of labour indeed.

Wish you the best with your project.

July 10, 2017 10:25

Work harder to put reality in the dream parts of your inspiration, wishing you the best luck

You know the future of the globe relies on how much we can do to make it good if not better for the next generation