Comments

September 1, 2017 04:06

August 31, 2017 23:46

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 21:59

August 31, 2017 21:13

August 31, 2017 21:13

August 31, 2017 20:44

August 31, 2017 18:52

August 31, 2017 18:06

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:36

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 16:58

August 31, 2017 16:52

August 31, 2017 03:09

August 30, 2017 22:29

August 30, 2017 21:18

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:42

August 30, 2017 20:38

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 19:46

August 30, 2017 11:05

August 30, 2017 11:05

August 30, 2017 02:53

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 15:53

August 29, 2017 03:50

Great Mind Ponsak ! Great is your project. Famer is indeed the king. Congratulations for making it to this stage and wishing you the very best in this competition.

From your brother:
Ayobami
S-HomeDev
Sinnot Technologies (Nigeria)

August 28, 2017 21:25

Looking forward!Yes, you can!
a. This is what I could think when I saw your proposal. Truly inspirational and positive initiative from your side that is sending ripples amongst my friends and relatives. If you think it will be applicable in Afghanistan, please send me the details.
All the best for this competition!
Sincerely, Shuhra K, Afghanistan

August 28, 2017 21:07

August 28, 2017 20:03

Being a part of India's well-known Entrepreneurship Cell of the most prestigious engineering college in India, I have interacted with many startup enthusiasts, have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through. Reading through your idea, I have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture. Coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals sustainably, your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.

But before it's implementation, you need to do a "premortem" check on how it can fail. This would prepare you for any uncalled-for circumstances and help you prepare for them accordingly.

August 28, 2017 16:17

Hello my Colleague ,

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your project.

August 28, 2017 08:19

August 27, 2017 19:34

Dear World Changer,

It's been great having you around, I want to appreciate you for your contribution and support so far in my idea. I wish you the best in yours too and other endeavours.

Best wishes.

August 27, 2017 17:19

August 27, 2017 02:42

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 20:25

August 26, 2017 19:04

August 26, 2017 16:46

August 25, 2017 17:26

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 15:25

Dear Ponsak!

Ensuring and promoting sustainable and quality agriculture in the society is the major aim of your project. What are the challenges have your project faced so far?

August 25, 2017 14:32

Dear Ponsak,

The TRUTH is, your community will not just benefit from such an amazing initiative of yours but that you will forever be remembered for this great change and transformation you'll cause.

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 04:56

August 23, 2017 17:45

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 11:50

Thank you if you have already commented my idea Path To Knowledge. If not, I invite you kindly to do it at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5633/ I would really appreciate your opinion.

August 23, 2017 10:30

Hi Ponsak,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 23, 2017 08:50

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 22:16

You have shown great efforts on this project I believe you will make more good progress to its full extension.
Never give up.

August 22, 2017 22:16

Never give up.

August 22, 2017 18:20

Hello Ponsak!

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 21, 2017 22:11

Hello Ponsak,

Been a while, I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too. Thanks

August 21, 2017 06:31

Hi Mr Ponsak,
I found your project interesting to read and life changing.
I invite you to please read my idea" Edu-Cell" and give some suggestions on my idea if any ?
Community effort is always welcome.
Thanks for reading my request!

If you like it Please also VOTE.
Keep up the good work.

August 21, 2017 06:09

Thank you Ponsak.

August 20, 2017 14:14

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your votes and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 20, 2017 09:08

Congulatulation for the efforts and good progress you have just shown. Post harvesting loss has been challenge to most Farm product producers, with your experience I hope you're about to handle this challenge and help others. Never give up no matter how.
All the best.

August 19, 2017 14:56

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 10:49

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 17, 2017 14:31

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity. Congratulations for all your efforts and for your project.

August 17, 2017 07:28

The only area to focus now is value addition on all these crops your producing, slowly you can build the culture of the community to prefer processed agricultural products like processed tomatoes which in most Communities are not much preferred.
All the best in this Nobel project.

August 17, 2017 07:22

Dear Ponsak
I have been reading this project, I realized that you real want to bring revolution in Agriculture. The same challenges facing your Project is also facing various communities,For the best progress you have just shown here I hope you are going to find out Solutions soon, Your project is unique in that it involves multiple crops for that case is targeting nutritional problems alleviation and Zero hunger to some extent. This is one of the best project towards the rapid increase in population. Am also looking for ZERO HUNGER IN MY COMMUNITY https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/5816/
BEST WISHES.

August 15, 2017 20:51

Good day, your project is nice and I should say your idea deserves more opportunities for funding and engagement. All the best to you.

In like mind, you may also read, comment and support my idea, AfricEnergy at:entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6509/ Thank you. Looking forwards for your insights and support.

August 15, 2017 03:12

Hi Mr Ponsak,

Your project is awesome, I'm really delighted to see your passion in the Agric sector. I wish you the best and hope that you continue to make great progress. Just do well to segment the entire projects into depatments and get heads for each.

Also in the same spirit of community, I'd please love that you also read through my idea and support it with a comment.

You can find it here
www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6567

August 11, 2017 12:47

I like your project. It is good for the local community and I think that anyone who does something for his/her community merits to be encouraged. So I wish you good luck with your work and all the best for the future.

August 11, 2017 05:27

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck

August 11, 2017 00:44

@Katlego Sito
Thanks for the comment. I do my best to delegate as much as I can, however, doing the work hands on shows my employees the need and respect in diligent hard work, that builds skill and brings progress and profit in due time. As for my business octopus tentacles, I believe diversification and creation of symbiotic relationships in agriculture that favor symbiotic relationships are important and ultimately protect the environment so we can live and enjoy what we labored for. Thanks again

August 7, 2017 17:43

Hy ponsak
U are truly an octopas.I assume this farms will support each other seasonally and occationaly.I just wish you can sub divide all the duties and delegate a manager on each sub division.as there will be a CEO that all the managers report to,each and every task will be easily carried out.thank you and good luck

Martins

August 5, 2017 14:53

Good work at this farm in Jos, Nigeria. His work has encourage me and others who are in the farming and consultancy business. He tries to improve his farming technology regularly by making good research. Mr.Ponsak has featured great articles on our blog which has encouraged lots of farmers in Nigeria. He wrote these:
1. Agriculture'>http://martinslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/08/agriculture-food-security-report-of.html">Agriculture & Food Security - Vision 2020 Project in Nigeria
2. Beans'>http://martinslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/03/method-of-planting-beans-how-to-begin.html">Beans Plantation in Northern Nigeria (How it will benefit farmers)
3. Agriculture'>http://martinslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/03/types-of-pond-contruction-for-fish.html">Agriculture Business in Nigeria Explain with different Farming System

PONSAK YAMSAT

August 4, 2017 22:06

@Zeba Khan;
Thank you for you comment, observation and question. I currently process and sell the various products I produce, from tomato puree, palm oil, Honey, Coffee, Ginger, Tumeric, Fish products, Shea butter, cassava products. The cultivation is done manually by hand and the processing is done using locally fabricated machines. The current capital investment in the land, buildings and machinery over the past few years is over 70,000USD which led to the idea to put the resources together to further enhance productivity of all the processes and maximum usage of all products and by-products which mechanization will help solve. Im currency developing however, at a slow rate. A loan or grant will help me improve the business, create jobs and help the various communities where I'm present.

August 4, 2017 02:54

Hi Ponsak, your project sounds incredible, but could you tell me how you are planning to fund it apart from grants? Are you selling these products as well? How is your project more innovative than other farming practices from your competitors?

Godiya

August 2, 2017 10:25

Awesome Idea! I believe with effective implementation this will further impact on the economic growth of Nigeria especially in the area of agriculture and further provide employment for many which I believe will reduce the current challenge of unemployment in the country.