Comments

September 1, 2017 04:09

August 31, 2017 23:54

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 22:22

August 31, 2017 22:08

August 31, 2017 21:16

August 31, 2017 21:16

August 31, 2017 20:45

August 31, 2017 19:02

August 31, 2017 18:13

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:43

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 17:06

August 31, 2017 17:05

August 31, 2017 03:07

August 31, 2017 00:41

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 31, 2017 00:25

Great Mind Prince ! Nice project that address one of the greatest need of the world. The Children will be able to benefit from this project most especially in Ghana. Wishing you the very best in this competition.
From your brother:
Ayobami
S-HomeDev Project
Sinnot Technologies ( Nigeria)

August 30, 2017 22:39

August 30, 2017 21:28

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:52

August 30, 2017 20:50

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:06

August 30, 2017 18:46

Greetings from Kabul!
i. What a beautiful idea!
ii. I need more details especially on the sustainability of the initiative.
iii. Will you be willing to collaborate incase you want to set it up on ground?
Shuhra , Kabul, Afghanistan

August 30, 2017 11:37

August 30, 2017 11:37

August 30, 2017 03:03

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 15:52

August 28, 2017 21:12

August 28, 2017 16:17

Hello my Colleague ,

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your project.

August 28, 2017 09:48

August 28, 2017 09:39

August 27, 2017 17:18

uledi kimbavala

August 27, 2017 16:36

Hi Hasevi
Your doing good job and keep moving towards. Being a small project does not exsist because it is still developing and its limit measure is still unknown until it express to its full potential, Keep saving life of people with this project, it will leave some mark in the World.Congratulation for being innovative.
You may wish to share your experience in my idea " Zero hunger is possible"

August 27, 2017 02:59

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 20:23

August 26, 2017 19:25

August 26, 2017 16:59

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

August 26, 2017 11:46

Hello from Madagascar! I am overjoyed with the launch of your project " NUTROALL PH". Congratulations!

Mirana F. Razafindramboa
Halt Poverty Madagascar

August 25, 2017 18:38

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 15:06

Dear Hasevi,

The TRUTH is, your community will not just benefit from such an amazing initiative of yours but that you will forever be remembered for this great change and transformation you'll cause.

Keep up the spirit because it's adorable.
Your kind is scarce, so hard to find around, you're indeed a great leader!
Wish you all the best world changer.

Thomas Seth

August 25, 2017 05:06

PRINCE HASEVI

August 24, 2017 19:21

Hi Kabul!
The idea is already on the ground. What I am working for, is to scale up internationally and commercially to World Food Program, UNICEF, United Nations High Commission of Refugees, Local Markets, Bread bakeries, Biscuits Manufacturing companies etc. These are some of sustainable plans but you're warmly welcome for us to fight malnutrition and create world of zero hunger.

August 23, 2017 17:51

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 10:56

Hi Hasevi,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 23, 2017 08:51

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 22, 2017 18:48

Hello Hasevi!

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 22, 2017 08:45

Hello Hasevi,

I find your project highly innovative and needed in such a time as this and I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too.

August 21, 2017 20:08

Dear Hasevi
You have a very interesting project, whether the competition is on progress or not this project should make more progress as it is life changing. Congulatulation for the effort you're putting on this project. Never give up.

August 21, 2017 06:40

August 21, 2017 06:38

Hello Sebastian,
I found your project interesting to read and life changing.
I invite you to please read my idea" Edu-Cell" and give some suggestions on my idea if any ?
Community effort is always welcome.
Thanks for reading my request!
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PUTTING THE EFFORT IN ANSWERING.
If you like it Please also VOTE.
Keep up the good work.
SK..........

August 21, 2017 06:32

Dear Hasevi
You have a very interesting and life changing project as it will bring positive impact towards zero hunger and sustained food security. Congulatulation for the effort you're putting on this project. All the best.

August 20, 2017 19:46

Hello Hasevi, world hunger has been a huge issue just about forever, but you seem to have a good solution to fight it. I love that fact that you are recovering nutritional values from items we do not consider as food in a traditional sense. Your products are more affordable, don't spoil as easily, and have balanced nutritional needs. It is a good combination to achieve zero hunger. Bravo and best of luck to you!

August 20, 2017 14:12

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your votes and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 19, 2017 15:05

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 15:05

It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 18, 2017 05:23

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.

Shuhra Koofi.

PRINCE HASEVI

August 15, 2017 22:50

Hi guys!
Today, I heard some disheartening new on World Food Program and Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations. Food insecurity soars in conflict-ridden, Democratic Republic of Congo. Around 7.7 million people are experiencing acute hunger and chronic malnutrition affects 43 percent of children under age five--more than 7 million etc.

August 15, 2017 20:44

Hi Prince,

Your project is smashingly great and inevitably necessary if I may...
Congratulations for your initiative's success. From all indications, you've done a lot researching and making efforts to see this work.
I like the project and I wish you the best with it.

In same spirit of community, I'd love that you read through my idea and give your support.
You can find it @#www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6567

Thanks a lot

August 13, 2017 17:27

Hello Hasevi Prince,
Thank you for this really fast answer. I am glad that you have thought about what I said. I also invite you to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would like to hear your opinion.

August 13, 2017 17:01

Thank all of you for your recommendations. Mr. Andrei, my door will always open for anyone who desires to bring his or her expertise on board to help fight malnutrition and create a world of food security for all. With reference to Mr. Uldei's suggestion on cultural ideology, the world is now at state of revolution and technological adaptation, which makes a lot of cultural practices are giving way. For instance, climate change, population, incessant conflicts etc. these factors called for urgency of innovation to deal with the challenges rather than traditional methods. My focus is to provide all-inclusive nutrients at a spot and for emergency usage. Tanzania will soon adapt to the trend, as time go on.

August 13, 2017 16:30

Your initiative is good, but I think you have a lot of work to do and you will need a big team. Have you one already? If not, how will you gonna create it? Best wishes for the future!

August 12, 2017 15:10

Hi Prince.H
The moment I read this idea I feel like am also should join you because Value chain in Agricultural products is my interest. But I know food consumption is somehow affected by the Culture of a patiticular Community,I know that it can be habit to be developed for the people to get used to new product how will you handle this,I give you this example in Tanzania most of people are not used to tin tomatoes or tomato which are processed. Even when the raw tomato are much expensive they prefer unprocessed, Can you kindly explain your approach to cultural eating styles that my downgrade the project.
Best wishes
I wish you the best.

August 12, 2017 14:49

Congulatulation for your idea you real working your purpose of helping society Food is the must product to be sustained and given priority. Thank you for realizing my idea "ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE" I think Our idea are the same interms of Focusing on Food availability and security.
Best wishes.
See you at the top

August 12, 2017 01:55

Hello Sebastian!
…Great Project and with this, food security being a national priority will be certain.
Good one and I wish you success!
You can as well, vote and comment on my idea via this link, https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/12/6509/
Thank you!

August 11, 2017 23:59

Hy thanx for your innovative project as well as thinking for the people of this world.food security is very important as well as knowing what to consume at what time.thanks you.I wish you all the best.
Please care to advise and comment on my idea as well

August 11, 2017 05:32

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck