Comments

September 1, 2017 04:05

September 1, 2017 00:01

Bye fellow entrepreneur:
As I say good buy, I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

August 31, 2017 22:28

August 31, 2017 22:13

August 31, 2017 21:14

August 31, 2017 21:14

August 31, 2017 20:57

August 31, 2017 19:08

August 31, 2017 18:21

I SEND MY THANK YOU FROM KABUL!
WHAT A JOURNEY AND WHAT A PROPOSALTHE SIMPLICITY OF YOUR IDEA WAS JUST TOO GOOD. WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
SIGNIING OFF, SHUHRA

August 31, 2017 17:55

Thank You my dear!
Three thoughts come to my mind as we end:
(a) Will we be in touch?
(b) It is a small and beautiful world
(c) All the best

August 31, 2017 17:13

August 31, 2017 16:54

August 31, 2017 03:08

August 31, 2017 00:50

Shuhra (Kabul) ……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2017 22:53

August 30, 2017 21:37

August 30, 2017 21:37

Hello fellow traveler!
I must say that I found your idea truly inspiring. I would like to know more about it? Do you think you can give me more details about your proposal so I can understand it more and give ffedbakc as well as evaluate if it can be done in my country?
I would also like to request you to please my IDEA called EDU-CELL. DO you think it is relevant in your country. If yes, let me know. I can even help in establishing it in your place during the course of this year!
Have a great day…
SHUHRA

August 30, 2017 20:55

May I entreat you to read my entry EDU CELL. I have read your and must say it is fantastic. How did you come up with the idea, I wonder? Who helped you?
Bye for now,
Shuhra.

August 30, 2017 20:15

August 30, 2017 19:50

Too Good. So many good thoughts including yours. Reading them gives me good bumps. Will you be able to give me some more details about your proposal? WHAT ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SEE MY PROPOSAL? IT IS CALLED EDU-CELL TO HELP THE SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AFGHANISTAN. INTERESTED? CLICK AND DOUBLE CLICK!!
Yours sincerely,
Shuhra from Kabul

August 30, 2017 11:03

August 30, 2017 11:02

August 30, 2017 02:57

Dear campus members,

we are going to the last date to vote and comment on our ideas and projects or the end of the competition. I really appreciate all of you for your constructive questions, suggestions or comments on my project: O-YES Conference International(OIC) https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/14/6396/#vote-container that aims to gather creative and innovators like you.

On this occasion, i would love to tell you that O-YES Foundation kindly invited you to join OIC where you will learn from others and share your ideas to bring a sustainable future for ourselves and community in general.
For more information please contact me via my email [email protected]/[email protected] Mobile: +66915635067 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kemal.abdela.1420
Website: oyesth.org

Wish you success in your life!

August 29, 2017 15:53

August 29, 2017 09:26

August 28, 2017 16:17

Hello my Colleague ,

Thank you for participating in that great event , it was a great nice Journey , but the best thing of it is meeting good friends like you , I hope you achieve your dreams & good luck with your project.

August 28, 2017 08:25

August 27, 2017 17:18

August 27, 2017 02:58

You have come a long way with this competition and I want to congratulate you for the resilience you have show so far. I tell you what? It's not going to go unrewarded.

August 26, 2017 20:24

August 26, 2017 19:08

August 26, 2017 16:51

Mirana Francoise Razafindramboa

August 26, 2017 11:36

Alejandro silva rico,

Hello from Madagascar! I am overjoyed with the launch of your project "I Love my Cali". Congratulations for scaling new heights and setting new standards.

Mirana F. Razafindramboa
Halt Poverty Madagascar

August 25, 2017 17:36

Did you miss Today's (Friday) Inspiration from YCEC? Here it is; "Change your thoughts and you change the World" - Norman Vincent Peale.

Your project is valid, so are your thoughts. Keeping improving and progressing.

August 25, 2017 15:55

Hello Silva!

Your project of promoting a better world we live in and involving your community is quite impressive. What are the challenges have your project faced so far?

August 25, 2017 06:31

August 24, 2017 07:27

Alejandro
How are you.. I hope your making good progress on this project. You is the community response now to this project. I would like to hear from you.You may wish to share your experience in my idea " ZERO HUNGER IS POSSIBLE "
that match yours to the fact that we are all community based.
BEST OF LUCK!

August 23, 2017 17:48

After going through your project, I firmly believe that with good management and excellent execution, this project will help the society grow in a sustainable manner. This would have various positive effects on the environment and also the society in general.

I wish you the best for the same.

I would really appreciate if you could go through my idea as well(follow this link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org Our idea deals with covering an otherwise unused rooftop of a building with green plants and using that space for a multitude of activities.

August 23, 2017 11:48

Hi Alijandro,
Your project is very much appreciable. People like you are a blessing to the modern world because you are utilizing your skill to help the common people. Keep this spirit throughout your life. The will to do varitiies in life opens up the door of opportunities. So keep this positive attitude always .
I wish you all the success for this competition and also please vote and comment on my project “AUTOMATIC COCOA BEAN SEPARATING MACHINE”.

August 23, 2017 08:51

Cheeking through your Project and seeing it progress in this competition leaves me motivated and inspired that with us, our planet will become better and flourish in goodness and development desired by every human being with dreams and aspirations. To keep you moving and staying on in face of challenges as growing Entrepreneurs, it is my pleasure to share this link with you, "7 MOVIES Every Entrepreneur Should Watch", copy and paste this link to view; youtube.com/watch?v=s3x-_yRRUrk

August 23, 2017 00:17

You have shown great efforts on this project and I believe you will make more good progress to its full extension.
Never give up.

August 22, 2017 18:28

Hello Silva!

We are few steps to the announcement day. I want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, progress so far and support to my idea. Never relent, keep pushing and I wish you success, all the way.

August 21, 2017 22:22

Hello Alenjandro,

Been a while, I just thought to stop by and check on your progress thus far and must say congratulations for your efforts so far, we all need to put in more efforts to achieve our dreams.

So I just wanted to say that you keep up and be encouraged to do more.

You can also stop at my idea eradicating poverty and unemployment via teens empowerment"for a comment too. Thanks

August 21, 2017 22:12

You have a very interesting and life changing project as it will bring positive impact towards environmental conservation. Congulatulation for the efforts you're making on this project.

August 21, 2017 21:59

Great Mind Silva! This is very promising project for environmental sustainance and I was captivated by this " it is a campaign to generate changes in the behavior of people, anchoring new habits that contribute to the improvement of the environment, a movement of respect for the public legacy and nature" Bro you are doing great. Work more on getting more votes and comments on as many idea too. See you at the top.
From your brother; Adedokun Ayobami (Nigeria)

August 21, 2017 09:58

Dear alejandro silva rico, "I Love my Cali"
I found your project interesting to read and life changing.
I invite you to please read my idea" Edu-Cell" and give some suggestions on my idea if any
Community effort is always welcome.
Thanks for reading my request!
Thanks in advance for putting the effort in answering.
If you like it Please also vote.
Keep up the good work.

August 21, 2017 06:18

Thank you Silver.

August 20, 2017 14:13

I invite you kindly to please read and give some suggestions or comment my idea “GadaaUniverse[GU]-Gadaa Universal Communication System and GU-Fair”.

Thanks in advance for your votes and comment. I really appreciate your contribution and would be glad to hear your advice and opinion.

Good luck with your work!

August 19, 2017 15:00

your project is a very impressive and it will surely be beneficial for all the people..
It looks promising.
Congratulations for all your efforts that you have put into your project.

August 19, 2017 14:25

I invite you kindly to comment my idea Path To Knowledge. I would be glad to hear your advice. I have written this message after I commented almost all ideas and projects and probably yours too. I am deeply sorry if this message bothered you, but everyone on this platform wants to go to the finals with his/her idea and makes all it is possible to get there. Maybe not all the actions are fair. Some participants copy the same meaningless message and paste it to all ideas. I just do marketing. Again, I am sorry if this message disturbed you.

August 18, 2017 05:19

This is a very impressive idea and it will surely be beneficial for all the young minds looking for an opportunity.

Shuhra Koofi.

August 18, 2017 04:57

Hello Silva!

Your idea is a nice one, as it tends to ensuring better world. The involvment of the community is massive. Congratulations for your efforts.

I wish you success and you may stop by on my idea to add your contribution.

August 15, 2017 10:51

Your project is really good and it is awesome that you have involved the community in this idea. All the good words for your continuity and I would be glad if it will be implemented also in other cities.

August 11, 2017 05:29

Great Project. I want to invite you to vote for my project and comment if you want it.
Thanks and good luck