Comments

August 16, 2018 00:28

Good evening everyone,
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your comments which helped me a lot to make my idea better. It was a great experience because all your projects are innovative and can help the world become better in one way or another. I am very proud of each one of you because it proves that young people are still thinking about making this world a better place. I am ready to collaborate with each of you to develop our projects.

August 16, 2018 00:27

Good evening everyone,

August 15, 2018 22:33

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:27

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 21:26

Hello,,
Today is the last day of this stage of the competition .. It is really an enjoyable stage and involved in many innovative and wonderful projects and ideas.. and everyone today winners because we seek to serve the community .. I am really happy to know you.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 15, 2018 21:11

Hi Edrice Louis! Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 20:32

August 15, 2018 17:35

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 13:42

See my idea at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11381/

August 15, 2018 12:50

Hi dear fellow! Congratulations for each one of you for your hard work. Thank you for your support and your relevent remarks. Your encouragement help me to improve my initial idea I am come up with something I've never fought when my team and I worked on the project in the beginning. You are a champion and still keep on doing your best. Best luck. I hope that we will still help each other for the last day. I am open up for any parternship and we can keep in touch even the competition comes at his end. I really thankful for your voting on my idea and If you find it is worthy, would you please vote for me tomorrow? I can vote for you through the link you shared to me. Lots of love and good luck everyone. I am proud of you.

Marinah

August 15, 2018 12:09

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 11:16

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 08:41

August 15, 2018 00:03

August 14, 2018 21:41

Hi dear friend ,
Getting throught your idea i found it very impressive and awesome idea you really did a great job just like you i have i great dream to be fulfiled so i hope also you can support my idea by comments and votes for my idea « charge anywhere » https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9829/
and i would also love to cooperate and partenership be withand help each other to take our idea to the next level .hope to hear from you soon

August 14, 2018 20:51

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:07

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 19:07

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.

August 14, 2018 18:53

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

TEAM PARKNER

August 14, 2018 18:11

August 14, 2018 16:11

August 14, 2018 15:46

August 14, 2018 14:42

August 14, 2018 14:36

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thought. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 10:21

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:27

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

HASINA

August 14, 2018 08:44

You have good innovative ideas among the projects which contribute to the objectives of the sustainable development. I hope that your project is going to come true. My project also is in the infringement of 17 objectives of the sustainable, complementary development with other fields of intervention, called HARMONY BEE. I invite you to look at Michael Jackson Earth Song's clip because this song reflects my project.

HASINA

August 14, 2018 08:43

August 14, 2018 07:34

August 14, 2018 05:51

August 14, 2018 03:06

August 14, 2018 00:58

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 21:33

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:12

August 13, 2018 20:50

August 13, 2018 20:13

@Everyone
Thank you so much everyone for your support. I really do believe that this wonderful partnership does not end with this competition rather it is only the beginning. So, after the competition, feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration. It would be great to work together in solving problems for a more sustainable future.

You guys can check out my project in this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 18:51

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 18:50

Hellao

August 13, 2018 18:24

August 13, 2018 16:02

August 13, 2018 16:00

August 13, 2018 14:53

Dear Edrice,

August 13, 2018 14:45

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 13:46

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 12:29

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 08:42

August 13, 2018 08:42

August 13, 2018 07:26

August 13, 2018 06:58

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:24

Hello my friend،،
A few days and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 13, 2018 06:08

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 13, 2018 01:45

August 12, 2018 22:40

August 12, 2018 20:09

August 12, 2018 17:34

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 17:18

Dear Edrice ,

August 12, 2018 16:44

August 12, 2018 16:44

August 12, 2018 14:37

For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, institutions, organizations, civil society and people like the youth. Let us partner!
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 12, 2018 13:49

August 12, 2018 13:20

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 12:20

Hi friend,

I have uploaded a free trial video for my idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" just to help you understand the idea a little better .If you have not understood it yet you can watch it by clicking the blue link over my idea in video section.This video is just the trial one and I will be uploading an original video of same kind soon.As the competition comes to end let us keep supporting each others ideas at least till we are here.

August 12, 2018 10:20

August 12, 2018 10:17

Water is a scarce natural resource and should be conserved.Your plan is fab dear.We are coming towards the end of the competition.So what do you think future holds for you,my friend?How do you plan to take the next step of implementation? Do you have profit-making or social welfare in mind?Will you be a company registered by shares or by guarantee?I support your business decision making and intuition skills.We together can achieve all of the 17 SDG goals by the UN.Mine business idea relates to 3rd SDG goal of Health and well being.Kindly support me by your votes and comments if you believe my idea is worth it-https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 11, 2018 20:14

Hi Louis

August 11, 2018 18:58

Your idea is good. I really like your idea , its great! The ilustration that you use is great , you represent very well what you want to do.

August 11, 2018 18:58

August 11, 2018 18:56

August 11, 2018 18:56

August 11, 2018 18:56

August 11, 2018 18:53

August 11, 2018 18:00

Hi Edrice,

I am really impressed by your water conversion device. It's even cooler to see that we are tackling the problem of water scarcity. Last year, I installed five water filtration systems and turned them into free Water Fill-up Stations at Ban Wiang Wai School; however, the students, who received large water containers, found it difficult to carry them home! So I am now working on an idea to produce and sell hand-held ceramic water filters so that the students and their families can purify contaminated water from their water wells at home. Because I am still in secondary school and don’t have much experience in STEM, I would really appreciate your thoughts on my water purification device. Wishing you all the successes as you turn this idea into sustainable business in Haiti.

Cheers,

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 11, 2018 17:38

August 11, 2018 17:23

Dear Edrice,

August 11, 2018 17:16

Greetings,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 14:11

August 11, 2018 14:03

What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 11, 2018 12:21

August 11, 2018 09:26

Demskoi Mario

August 11, 2018 06:18

hi Edrice,
I really like your project and it's very interessant to produce water for people. Water is life and everybody must to follow you for develop this device.
Success to your team

Lady Day

August 11, 2018 05:20

@Edrice louis
I congratulate you for this project very interesting for the Haitian population ..
I am very excited to see that young Haitians think ...
really full wather is a project that concerns all of us as an inhabitant.
hat my brother ..!

Henry

August 11, 2018 05:02

Hi @Edrice
In the first place I congratulate you for this project which in my opinion turns out to be very important for the Haitian population.
I wonder how did you get this idea?
really all my congratulations again.
full wather project for us all!

Francoise Dessalines

August 11, 2018 04:39

congratulations @Edrice Louis
this idea which is very inovante ..
I congratulate you for your sense of reflection ...
this project proves to be useful for all the Haitian community ...

August 11, 2018 04:13

Hi Nathanael Florestal,
Thank you for your comment as an entrepreneur in the field of renewable energies, indeed this idea can help the decentralization of water. I think it will be interesting to work together so that we can implement this project and help the communities. Here is my email: [email protected] Your comments and suggestions will be welcome as part of this project.

Nathanael Florestal

August 10, 2018 22:34

Hi Edrice,

Your idea looks very interesting, great decentralized water solution. I would like to encourage you to continue with your project up to completion. I'm an entrepreneur with experience in solar energy and I'm working on different projects in renewable solar energy. I hope all goes well.

Nathanael (Nate) Florestal

August 10, 2018 19:25

Heyaa My friend,
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 16:36

Dear Edrice,

August 10, 2018 13:33

August 10, 2018 13:15

Hi, is your project completely ready?
it is quite interesting and much needed.
keep up your effort. Water is life.
I would also request you to look at my project on preventing the suicide of students in India @ https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9715/
I would be grateful to you if you read it, ask questions or doubts and provide valuable feedback in terms of comment.
Please vote the project if you like it.
With regards,
Sabyasachi

August 10, 2018 06:25

August 10, 2018 02:43

Dear Edrice,

August 9, 2018 20:53

Manus

August 9, 2018 15:48

full water is an extraordinary solution for Haiti and also for communities vulnerable to climate change. I have spoken to several prestigious institutions and professionals in Haiti to provide technical support to the project. A professor, specialist in physics and computer science from the Faculty of Sciences, as well as the Rectorate of the State University of Haiti.

Manus

August 9, 2018 15:44

August 9, 2018 15:15

Hi friend ,

I hope my previous comment helped you. It's great having you around this competition.I want to commend the contribution of your project which is going to a national and international level.Let us support each other at least till we are here in this competition.I wish you all the best.

August 9, 2018 08:08

Thank you so much for the positive comment and feedback. I really appreciate for those comments because they shine light on my path. That is why i voted for your idea yesterday and will again today. Thumbs up to that amazing idea and remember me in your voting.

August 9, 2018 08:08

Thank you so much for the positive comment and feedback. I really appreciate for those comments because they shine light on my path. That is why i voted for your idea yesterday and will againg today. Thumbs up to that amazing idea and remember me in your voting.

August 9, 2018 06:17

Hi Edrice Louis,

This is an amazing idea to produce pure water. Water sources are drying slowly and drinking water is difficult to get. Your Idea will help in troubleshooting this problem. Water produced by condensation is 100% pure. So that the problem of pure drinking water will also be removed.

August 8, 2018 19:57

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!
SO HOW IS IT GOING TODAY? I HAVE EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A NICE IDEA, I JUST WONDER?
CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CANCER GENERICS IDEA? IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE OR COMMENT ON IT.(LINK -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029)
KT...................................................................

August 8, 2018 15:12

It was really a pleasure to read about your idea. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 8, 2018 14:51

wow, I admire this idea because it seeks to create a positive impact in community using the a cheap source of solar energy, it is way cheaper and sustainable compared to electricity. Solar has the potential to use many. Thank you, please consider supporting my idea via the link below.

August 8, 2018 14:42

Dear Edrice,

August 8, 2018 14:32

Hi Edrice

Your idea is amazing.It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas forward we should support each other .I too have an idea "EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR"so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 7, 2018 23:23

August 7, 2018 23:00

Hi Theo Margazoglou,

Thank you for your comment, actually we will use several methods of filtration and all this mechanism will be located in the filtration chambers: First we use a sediment filter to eliminate rust, sand, dust, heavy metals, organic compounds, chlorine, odors, taste and impurities collected. And many other processes to ensure water quality according to the international standard and without adverse consequences for health.

August 7, 2018 22:35

Hi Jonathan Mazyopa,

Thank you for your comments, indeed this idea changes the situation.
We intend to share this idea with the world in order to help the communities that need it. We must all come together to ensure a better future for future generations.

August 7, 2018 22:28

Hi Robert Wisno,

Effective it is important to see the global character of our innovation.
It is a model that can be replicated around the world to help communities of people. Your comment is very informative.

August 7, 2018 22:18

Hi Tolulope Olukokun,
Indeed you have raised a very interesting point in our project which is the production capacity of the devices. Indeed, this production capacity will depend on the investment provided for each device as well as their size. For a mini home device, the person will not necessarily need 50 gallons of drinking water per day which will allow us to develop it at a reduced cost and be able to sell it at an affordable price on the market.

August 7, 2018 21:57

Hi sir Ronald M.

Thank you for your comment, indeed our project can help a large world population. We will do everything, look for partners to implement it.
I will also look at your idea.

August 7, 2018 21:51

Thank you Mr. Dave Lawson Ortega Jean
The team thanks you and we believe together we can realize this project in order to bring an improvement not only in our community but also in the whole world because each year the figures of Word Bank have demonstrated that they are thousands of people and mainly children who die because of lack of drinking water.

August 7, 2018 21:39

Hi Bimal Patel,
Your comments are very constructive and I thank you. Our project also includes an aspect of water resource management that we already have in the communities, which will also help prevent water scarcity and ensure a good distribution. In our community, we have companies like DINEPA and thanks to our management function, well these companies will be able to make good management by raising awareness and ensuring better quality of the water supply.

August 7, 2018 21:25

Hi Omar alhaj mahmoud,
Thank you for this nice suggestion, indeed it will be great to develop mini version of our device so that people can transport them more easily. Water is life and I think it should be of concern to everyone. Thank you

August 7, 2018 21:15

Of course, Manus is absolutely true, we are even more vulnerable after natural disasters and thanks to this very mobile device, we can install them in the aftermath of a natural disaster to produce drinking water for the communities.

August 7, 2018 21:06

Hi Mbolatiana Marinah Rajaonarison Solofonirina,

I thank you, indeed many countries are beginning to know the drought, which causes that many people leave their homes to live elsewhere and in my country it is even worse. Access to clean water is one of the greatest challenges in my community.

Dayannah Joseph

August 7, 2018 18:44

@Team Parkner
thank you !!! ...
these are very beautiful questions that reveal our curiosity.
I hope we answer them very soon.. !!
it is a very interesting project for the Haitian community.

August 7, 2018 14:09

Hi Edrice.

August 7, 2018 11:56

Hey,
Your idea is great and innovative. I am very hopeful that it will create a revolution in the upcoming days in the sector that you have been working on.. I wish you all the best and you have definitely got my vote. But I had one question for you.. What is the feature or aspect that makes you unique from all other similar type of initiatives? I will glad to know. Also, please vote and comment in my project also.

Link of my Project:

Rownak,
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 7, 2018 11:49

Hey Edrice,

Robert

August 7, 2018 11:17

Hi Edrice,
You have a pretty big vision with your team and I really believe that the world can benefit from this idea so I hope you will find help very quickly to implement this idea.

Ronaldo Florestal

August 7, 2018 10:13

Well said Odel Pierre, water is really essential to life. This solution can help communities where there are no more rivers and I think this is a solution that must be implemented as quickly as possible. Still a good job

August 7, 2018 10:07

Dear Edrice,

Sylvio Maurissaint

August 7, 2018 07:14

I finally find that the FULL WATER project that CITHADD proposes for this famous international competition organized by UNESCO raises the curiosity of all the young people of the whole world and, committed to find innovative ideas that can solve certain problems of this world. Therefore, the problem of water is the business of everyone and it is the only one that allows everyone to vote and share the link for this project to reach its destination. I love good ideas, ideas that transform ... Dexit Sylvio

Odel PIERRE

August 7, 2018 06:33

water is essential to human life, according to data from OMS 2025 there are countries that will import water and 2050 there will be war in the world for water that is called today blue gold. to answer this problematic CITHADD came with full water which is an indispositif fed by the solar energy which will transform the umidite in the atmosphere by condensation in water even in a desert place.

August 7, 2018 06:08

Support my idea at:

Lunessol Lundy

August 6, 2018 22:46

Good evening, your idea seems to have a lot of future in this world and is very innovative. The aspect that I like most about your project is management. Can you tell me more about how you are going to manage the water resources you already have in the communities?...

Jenny Joseph

August 6, 2018 21:26

Hi Edrice,
Your idea is brilliant and I sincerely hope that you go all the way to be able to implement it. Tell me, in how long do you think your solution will be implemented in another country to start helping other communities?

Michele Onegadou

August 6, 2018 20:42

Hi Edrice,
I saw your publication on social networks and I followed the idea on this platform. I must tell you that the world needs people like you, who think of solutions to improve the lives of others. I am proud to be black like you and I wish you a good continuity.

Marx Henry

August 6, 2018 20:20

Edrice can you tell me more about filtration methods as Theo Margazoglou said. You have a great idea and with a good financial and technical support, your idea will save lives...

Marx Henry

August 6, 2018 20:15

I congratulate you on this brilliant idea that can help many people. As a social worker, I do not know how many people do you think you can reach with one device? As Lorentz Géraud MBOUMBA BONG said, you have a project that can bring an improvement to this world in relation to access to drinking water but you have to determine how you will market it so that your company can earn money too.

August 6, 2018 18:36

Hi I hope you're doing well.
Your Project Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other.
However, what is the key factor of your innovation?
Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones?
Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise?
What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin?
Is your innovation need a patent?
Do you think you will soon develop a fast growth companie based on this idea?

August 6, 2018 18:05

Your idea is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.
The link to my idea is https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9006

August 6, 2018 18:02

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

Robert

August 6, 2018 17:51

I will repeat what JELILA BLALOGOE just said, your idea is great and should not only be implemented in your country but can help many countries around the world. I support you and I think it's a good example to show the government that young people think for a better future

Albert

August 6, 2018 17:07

I agree with Isabella Gates, thousands of children are dying around the world because of lack of clean water. I think this solution can really help communities with this issue of drinking water. I vote for this solution.

Isabella Gates

August 6, 2018 16:49

As Kanika Tripathi said, your idea is truly inspiring and sustainable. I hope you are going very far in this competition and that this project can be implemented around the world to save the lives of the thousands of children who are dying, especially in the black communities, because of the lack of clean water.

Ronaldo Florestal

August 6, 2018 16:44

I agree with Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh, your idea can really help the world and help many people through communities that need clean water. With all this climate change, it's not just a specific place but the world in the coming years will need a lot because people will start to multiply. good continuity my brother

August 6, 2018 16:00

A useful idea for all of us Keep on your idea Recycle water to provide clean water to all of us through the use of clean solar energy There is no more important than clean water for all of us
I hope you will support me in my idea of creating environmentally friendly schools around the world , you can vote and comment on my idea

August 6, 2018 12:42

I like your idea , good luck and keep your great work, I just voted again for you and this's comment to support you as we should support each other, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote if you like it via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 6, 2018 09:44

Hey Edrice,

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 6, 2018 08:26

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 6, 2018 03:55

your project is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 6, 2018 03:40

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

Sylvio Maurissaint

August 6, 2018 00:17

Continuing elections for this project can be selected as part of the international competition organized by UNESCO. Cithadd is a unique technological enterprise in our field of expertise with Haiti for benefiting from the project that can solve the problem of the oil in the country. Votons sur ce lien. Click on the ladies and then follow the instructions!

David

August 5, 2018 22:07

Projet innovant pertinent indispensable dans la situation actuelle de rarérification de l'eau potable dans le monde. C'est une solution viable et pertinente à soutenir sans réserve.

August 5, 2018 21:03

Hey there I really like your project. Its awesome and amazing. Am here to encourage you and to motivate you"the world right now needs change makers and innovators like you." please keep on developing your idea the world needs it.

Rate my comment if it carries any meaning to you and please vote my idea in the link below

August 5, 2018 14:16

August 5, 2018 14:08

Sylvio Maurissaint

August 5, 2018 03:01

It's a good idea can changing the world
I congratulate to cithadd for this good idea because thé has need this project to resolve the water''s problem around the world.

Martina Michel

August 4, 2018 20:59

I have just supported you and I hope that my vote will be enough to allow you to go further. Do not hesitate to look for international investors because your idea is global and can contribute to facilitate the accessibility of the water to everybody even in the desert places.

Elizabeth Grosvenor

August 4, 2018 01:22

I am Elizabeth Grosvenor from Washington DC, I did a master's degree on the environment and its evolution. I saw your solution and I think it's a good idea, I've seen ideas that address the same problem of drinking water as you but your approach is innovative. It is a pleasure to see that many black countries are inventing solutions that can ensure a better future for this world and I hope that their reunion realizes it. Good continuity to you.

Manassé MONDESIR

August 3, 2018 23:37

All my congratulations Ing. Edrice LOUIS! It's a very good project and it's a very good idea. I hope your project will find enough votes so that it can be selected. This way we are able to solve the problem of drinking water in the world which remains a major problem for decades especially in the poorest countries. Already, I believe in your ability to lead this project, I wish you success!

August 3, 2018 19:08

This is a good idea, for it brings water even to people in the desert. All the best. Our ideas seems to be solving the same goal, kindly check on ours "Mochri water for life services" and give a thought on it, we will appreciate your vote too. Link of our idea https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9532/.

Moki & Christine
Mochri water for life services

August 3, 2018 18:30

Your idea seems go great !!!.
Management of water resources being scarce in nature apts the concept of sustainable development. I am really inspired by it. Hope you get a wide reach across the nation

All the best !!

Kinsy

August 3, 2018 16:57

It's an interesting project. I would like to thank the board of Cithadd, Maurissaint Sylvio, Manus Fleury and specially Edrice. In this project, we show to the worl that haitian people have the ability and the capacity to work instead of a lake university of sciences. Congrats to you guys! Keep it on that way and you are going to find the way! May God bless you guys!

Cassandra Jean François

August 3, 2018 15:56

I fully support this project of my crew from Haiti because of it authenticity and the importance of the issue it address wich affect the well being and the health of our amazing people.

Good job guys! I wish you success! Haiti needs you, haitians are proud of you!

Manus

August 3, 2018 14:50

I congratulate the high administrative authority of CITHADD for its ingeniosity in the design of innovative projects. The full water project remains an ideal solution to reinforce the problem of drinking water in Haiti and the rest of the world.

Onel Valery Mezil

August 2, 2018 20:41

Dear Edrice
Your project, tThis is a good idea that help a lot of people to have access all the time to water for their life. I support your vision guy.Continue to work for a better wolrd

Naguir

August 2, 2018 20:27

It's a wonderful idea who can help people around the world. It would be really great if you produce mini versions of these devices also for individuals. The innovative side of your project in my opinion is the use of air to produce water that can help entire communities because the air is everywhere, there may not be rivers in one place but there is always has air. Good idea and Success for you.

August 2, 2018 12:44

Dear Edrice
Your idea is wonderful and looks good to apply I like it, solar energy can soles many problems , here in Yemen we use water pump by solar energy , the farmers feel so happy the did not need FOUL any more, even in my project we are planning to use solar energy to supply energy , anyway wish you all best and more success

Albert

July 30, 2018 19:10

I congratulate you for the tremendous potential of this project, it is an idea that can enormously help the people of this world to live better. Certainly, you have some work to do but overall it's a great idea that can save the lives of thousands of people

July 28, 2018 14:03

Hello Edrice,
Really good idea for producing clean drinking water. Only 1 question if I may ask please. What filtration method are you using? You are describing filtration chambers but how you remove viruses, bacteria, and ions and particles from water?
Please have a look of my project in the same category of water sanitation and leave a comment if you wish.
Many thanks

July 26, 2018 20:19

Thank you all for the comments, I am glad that you saw just as I did the importance of such a project for my community as well as for the world population that faces serious climate change. Your comments will help me a lot to improve my solution.

July 26, 2018 17:12

Wow! This is greatly insane! This idea is a game changer. I like it, keep it up brother. Your idea can bring a positive impact to society. Water is a very vital component to human survival and civilization at large. If condensation can bring a solution to water scarcity in many areas then i think its the future. Kindly press on my name and view my idea and give a comment/vote. Thanks.

Robert

July 26, 2018 14:23

I am Robert Wisno, law and economics student. This is a very interesting solution that can help many countries with all these climate change issues. Many rivers begin to dry up. The world is getting bigger and we will need a lot more water. The innovative character for me in this project lies more in the mobility because according to the design, these devices can be placed even in the aftermath of a natural disaster to save lives. It's not just a solution for a community but your solution is global. Good success.

July 26, 2018 08:44

Great idea brother, however I am concerned with the amount of space needed to be covered in other to successfully condense a reasonable amount of water and the cost of the device, if you can sort out all of these I am very sure and investor will locate you soon. I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System and you can aswell give me a vote if you like my idea and please rate my comment if it is useful to you.
Tolulope

July 25, 2018 14:50

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative, radiant and essential to all community around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and advise on how to make the idea the best one.

Ronald M.

Dave lawson ortega Jean

July 24, 2018 17:39

Vas y,,l'esprit d'équipe,l'ésprit d'inovation et de creation. Voilà les bon coté de ce projet, n'oublie pas ce qu'a dit jn clavet

July 24, 2018 16:11

Hi Edrice,

“WATER IS LIFE” a great line to explain what is the meaning of water. my suggestion is that with that box put one screen where the good thaught that is related to water will move. So people will know the value of water. If the people are aware than they can use water in a proper way. Any how your idea is too good and with that you can also aware the people about the importance of water.

July 24, 2018 09:03

Hello my friend edrice ,,

I hope you have benefited from my previous comment.. I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

July 24, 2018 06:20

Great idea .. Finding a way to produce water in remote or dry areas is great and has a great future .. I suggest working a mini-model of the device so that people can carry with them and use it ...good luck

Manus

July 23, 2018 23:34

Full Water is a unique solution. It will be very useful for Haiti. Haiti is very vulnerable to natural disasters. In real time, and there are areas that are in water conservancy. I remember the last natural disasters in Haiti, people were struggling to find drinking water, hydro systems, rivers are hit by disasters and the population was walking miles to find water.

July 23, 2018 20:30

I just want to send you the link for my project and I kindly invite you to read and give any comments so that I can improve my entrepreneurial design. Thank you.

July 23, 2018 20:02

Hello Edris Louis! I have read your project and I personally find it as a smart idea, it will be always helpful to have water supply. Facing the climate change and difficulty for having water for some countries, your device will be the solution. In whatever we do, water is vital in our life so I encourage you. Thus, I encourage you to read my project and vote for it. I appreciate your support and you can lean on me everyday. Thank you and good luck.