Comments

September 3, 2018 08:57

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I have enjoyed the your comments which actually motivated me the more. I now know the power of a positive word.

August 20, 2018 07:19

Wow! Onyema Stephen, fellow Nigerian... This is Beautiful and lovely. I Love your spirit and passion. Congratulations for emerging as One of the winners for the finalist. We are Nigerians and we Stand! I am Happy :)
Please accept my sincere congratulations Brother!

August 18, 2018 02:09

Dear my friend Onyema
How are you? I hope you fine and happy today
Congratulation for you and ypur supporter to be Finalist The Best Idea 2018- Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship 2018...

August 16, 2018 21:36

Hey there I really like your project. Its awesome and amazing. Am here to encourage you and to motivate you"the world right now needs change makers and innovators like you." please keep on developing your idea the world needs it.

Rate my comment if it carries any meaning to you and please vote my idea in the link below

August 15, 2018 22:34

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 22:27

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:01

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 21:01

August 15, 2018 20:37

Hi Onyema Stephen ! Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 17:34

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 11:19

I appreciate everyone who has been supporting my project and keep voting for my project. I will positively work on all given comments and advice ,and I do promise to make the best from it.For all those who suggested that my project should explore up to their countries ,I will also do the same; as we are approaching the end of the competition, lets all focus on advancing our ideas and projects,whatever ambitious and energetic energy invested in,will lead to greatest achievements.I appreciate much on this supportive platform of the entrepreneurship campus and all organizers of this competition.
You can read my project at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11936

August 15, 2018 10:59

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 09:05

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human being.

Visit, comment and vote : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

August 15, 2018 09:00

August 15, 2018 08:40

August 14, 2018 18:52

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

TEAM PARKNER

August 14, 2018 16:55

August 14, 2018 15:21

August 14, 2018 09:49

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

August 13, 2018 19:53

August 13, 2018 19:46

August 13, 2018 12:16

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 08:19

Hello Friend,

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:37

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 01:54

August 12, 2018 19:52

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 18:36

August 12, 2018 17:31

Dear ONYEMA,

August 12, 2018 14:24

August 12, 2018 13:24

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 11:19

Moki Daniel

August 12, 2018 10:22

Dear Onyema,
We love your idea, it is so cool and inspiring, and the world needs innovative ideas like yours. When this idea is implemented, the world will be very peaceful and sustainable hence the best place to live. Good luck and all the best as you work smart to implement it. Moreover as like-minded people we will appreciate your support through comment and vote on our idea “Mochri water for life services” which is in this competition too.
Link of the idea

Kind Regards
Moki Daniel & Christine Mutheu
For Mochri water for life services

August 11, 2018 19:18

Hi onyema

August 11, 2018 15:19

Less than 1 week left for the results. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?
I would be more than happy to see a comment and or a vote from you in my project. Thank you

Link of my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 11, 2018 14:51

August 11, 2018 14:02

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 11, 2018 12:59

August 11, 2018 09:47

August 10, 2018 20:00

Hi Onyema,

I'm just stopping to say that I applaud you for High School Club of Entrepreneurs. I'm working on an idea that is supposed to solve the problems of unsafe drinking water and limited educational/vocational opportunities. It's so cool that we are taking different approaches but that we are trying to enhance education for youths. Wishing you all the successes as you turn this idea into sustainable business.

Cheers,

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 10, 2018 14:51

Dear Onyema,

August 10, 2018 13:57

August 10, 2018 11:29

Onyema
My idea resembles yours to some extent. You are going in the right direction.
I would also request you to look at my project on preventing the suicide of students in India @ https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9715/
I would be grateful to you if you read it and provide valuable feedback in terms of comment.
Please vote the project if you like it.
Thanks a lot.

August 10, 2018 07:38

This project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 9, 2018 17:07

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

you can comment me on the following criteria:

1. Sustainability of my concept

hey

August 8, 2018 08:35

August 8, 2018 06:52

Dear Onyema,

August 7, 2018 08:39

Hey Onyema

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 6, 2018 19:56

Dear Onyema,

August 6, 2018 18:13

Hi I hope you're doing well.
Your Project Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other.
However, what is the key factor of your innovation?
Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones?
Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise?
What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin?
Is your innovation need a patent?
Do you think you will soon develop a fast growth companie based on this idea?

August 6, 2018 12:07

Great Idea. I like your overall plan and infrastructure. However, I am very interested to know what you are aiming to achieve over the next 5 years? Do let me know. I am eager to listen. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
COO,
Online Sohopathi

Please provide your idea and suggestion about my project also.
Link:

August 6, 2018 09:21

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 22:09

This seems to be a ver interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your projects that makes
it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
Please have a look of my project and feel free to comment or advise something.

Many thanks,

August 5, 2018 14:26

August 4, 2018 04:03

what i really like in your idea is the fact that entrepreneurs will work as a team and help each others by sharing experiences and knowledge. As someone said said, we are not norn entrepreneurs we become entrepreneurs. So we should learn it somewhere. Good luck.
I am also a campus member and My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Ideas 2018 category.

Please read my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137 and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes! Thanks

August 2, 2018 22:29

Dear Onyema
I appreciate this idea so much and I like. Do you think there is a social problem that will happen? I think that students who can not enter this club will be frustrated ?
Please explain to me more, anyway good luck

July 30, 2018 18:14

Dear Steve,
Your idea really is very inspiring. Being young students ourselves we know how important it is to learn and apply.
As mentioned by many others, if implemented, your project can help to eradicate many social problems.

Good luck to you!
Also, it would be very kind of you if you take a look at our idea, "Parkner", and vote and/or comment too.

July 30, 2018 01:42

my brother
I loved your idea. its one of the key elements to eradicate poverty and unemployment from the country through the means of entrepreneurship and you are, so following and showing the good path. please keep up the good work to give your hand for your country. your country needs someone like you with an eagle eye.
please, your vote is very important so please follow the link and vote and comment for me. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11067/#vote-container
bravo!!!!

July 28, 2018 09:46

Great job my brother I can feel your passion, this is the best way to go. I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System, and please do vote for me.
Tolulope

Samuel Eyiuche

July 26, 2018 12:10

Dear Steve, congratulations I appreciate your work, it is so much innovative. This is a panacea for fighting unemployment if well implemented. It is impactful and useful for youths of today. A partnership with government will be a good thing.

Justina Ozoemena

July 25, 2018 23:41

This is a really nice and wonderful thought.
I've always loved entrepreneurship and self reliance, with this idea, i believe that it is achievable and will have chain effect on the society. A good one here indeed. Keep it up.

Ezi Theresa Nkem

July 25, 2018 23:34

Uche Enoja

July 25, 2018 23:22

Great Idea indeed. This will help us create a lot of micro enterprises from the scratch. It will also make them less dependent and creatively. With good financial support and government policy, this will work out very well. It is a nice idea and i fully subscribe to this. Ride on

Ugwu Juliana

July 25, 2018 23:16

Good one! This is an inspiring, great and amazing idea as having education and skills together can go along away to improve ones life and self worth. Ideas like this is needed to uplift lives and society at large.

Leonard Ugwu

July 25, 2018 18:07

I like this idea, it will bring like mind together, it will also give our student entrepreneurial training and make them self sustaining after school. This will help much and curbing youth restiveness and social vices.

Anthonia Nneji

July 25, 2018 18:04

A very good idea here. This is one of the best way to curb unemployment and reduce youth restiveness. A group of like mind students trained together will produce great result.This will engage the youths in positive thinking and creative works. It will also increase the revenue of government by way of taxation. I support this idea and pray that government buy into it.

Anthonia Nneji

July 25, 2018 18:02

simple Samson

July 25, 2018 17:55

Yea, You have a nice idea. This will help to create groups of same career aspirants in high schools and teach them the entrepreneurship and managerial skils, this will help like minds work together and develop each other more.

July 25, 2018 17:05

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative, radiant and essential to all community around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and advise .

Ronald M.

Samuel Adukwu

July 25, 2018 01:05

This is a great idea indeed. To see that young people can become financially independent at a young age and also enjoy what they do will lead to economic and career freedom. That's really amazing idea and i believe it will solve our social vices a long way. Keep it up brother

Amara Ojukwu

July 25, 2018 01:00

This is a very innovative idea really. This type of idea will kick-start the entrepreneurship consciousness and inculcate entrepreneurial spirit in the mind of young people. It is a good way to catch them young for self reliance and independence. Ride on

Maureen Ugwuanyi

July 25, 2018 00:55

A very goo idea here. This is one of the best way to curb unemployment and reduce youth restiveness. This will engage the youths in positive thinking and creative works. It will also increase the revenue of government by way of taxation. I support this idea and pray that government buy into it. Ride on

Ezi Theresa Nkem

July 25, 2018 00:51

This is a very innovative idea. It is the type of idea we need to kick-start the entrepreneurship consciousness and inculcate entrepreneurship spirit in the mind of young people and change the society. It is a good way to catch them young for self reliance and independence. Keep the idea up but work on its sustainability. Cheers

Samuel Eyiuche

July 25, 2018 00:47

Wonderful and great idea indeed. This will help our children to become job creators rather than job seekers in the nearest future. I think this should be taken to the grass root possibly in every part of the continent. This will save us alot and will be very impactful.

Samuel Eyiuche

July 25, 2018 00:44

Uche Enoja

July 25, 2018 00:40

This is a great idea indeed. To see that young people can become independent and also enjoy what they do is equated to economic and career freedom. That's really amazing idea and i believe it will solve our social vices a long way. Keep it up.

Uche Enoja

July 25, 2018 00:36

Meg Uzoho

July 25, 2018 00:32

Wow! What a brilliant idea. This is a good way of getting the youths busy and reducing social vices and idle minds. This will also encourage creativity among youths and above all, it will reduce unemployment and search of white collar jobs drastically . I see a growth of cooperative society and a better life for the people. I really appreciate and support this.

Meg Uzoho

July 25, 2018 00:28

Simple Man

July 25, 2018 00:20

This is a very great idea to develop the youths as entrepreneurs as we know that if we are able to teach them the proper way to youths then the future of world is safer. This is another way of gradually creating young millioniers in the nearest future that can fund the government by taxation and levies. Thump up for you.

Meg Uzoho

July 25, 2018 00:10

Uncle Setve
What a brilliant idea. It Is good to teach the youths different skills that they can develop further, this way they can be on the career in which they have flair for. And is also important to tell them that with the career in a way, they can also help other people and the society at large . Keep it up dear.

Martha Nneji

July 25, 2018 00:02

What a wonderful Idea. This will help us create a lot of micro enterprises from the scratch. It will also make them less dependent and think creatively early in life. With good financial support and government policy, this will work out very well. It is a nice idea and i fully support this. Keep it up.

Meg Uzoho

July 24, 2018 23:53

Uncle Steve
This is very thoughtful of you. Is always good to tell youths the different skills that they can develop, that way they can be on the career in which they have flay for. It is also important to tell them that with that career they can also help other people and the society at large .

Ugwu Juliana

July 24, 2018 23:49

What a brilliant idea, uncle Stephen. This will go a long way to get the youths ready on self sustenance at a young age. It will save us parents and guardians from their aggressive and excessive demand and reduce social vices. I think every government should buy into this idea.

Ugwu Juliana

July 24, 2018 23:46

Leonard Ugwu

July 24, 2018 14:33

The idea of High School club of entrepreneurs is to create groups of same career aspirants in high schools and teach them the entrepreneurship dimensions of their career aspirations in bringing the goals of Sustainable Development to reality. This is a great idea. It will reduce unemployment drastically.

July 23, 2018 19:46

Your idea is good. Is always good to tell new aspirates the different skills that they can develop that way they can be on the career in which they have vocation. And is also important to tell them that with that career in a way they can also help other people .
You can also read and vote to my project Idea : Mini EcoSystem

July 20, 2018 17:42

You have a nice idea to create groups of same career aspirants in high schools and teach them the entrepreneurship skils, this will help like minds work together.

July 18, 2018 20:10

You spoke well and your Idea will go a long way to solving this aged long problem of unemployment in this country. I wish Every youth and leaders of this country could watch you speak. Nevertheless i believe the idea will diffuse.

Shadrach Adamu

July 18, 2018 13:04

That is a inspiring and amazing idea as having education and skills can go along away in improving ones life and self worth. well done! Onyema we need ideas like yours to uplift our communities.

July 18, 2018 12:06

Wow... This is amazing.
With this you can help develop entrepreneurial spirit in young people before they leave high school.
I think by now schools should start thinking of adding entrepreneurship in their curriculum.
Good luck!

July 18, 2018 11:57

...thank you sam. we really need the mental shift to independent so to combat unemployment and achieve the sustainable development goals. we believe if people are given the right tools, they will have opportunity to be productive in life .

July 18, 2018 11:39

Wonderful idea! this will help our children to become job creators rather than job seekers in future. I think this can be duplicated in other areas both in Africa and around the world.

July 17, 2018 15:45

I am a believer in school entrepreneurship. You may also get assistance from School Enterprise Challenge on material for school based enterprises. I also submitted a project based on my experience with high school learners. You may want to check it out on this platform. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9922/

Regards.

Eze-Anopuo Chika Lawra

July 17, 2018 09:03

This is a wonderful idea.
To see that young people can become independent and also enjoy what they do. That's really amazing.
Keep up the good work dear.
Check out my project. Thanks

Eze-Anopuo Chika Lawra

July 17, 2018 09:03

This is a wonderful idea.
Keep up the good work dear.
Check out my project. Thanks

July 17, 2018 03:33

Hi Onyama, your project is absolutely brilliant, inspirational, innovative. Hopefully, you can enlarge your project area's scope and create new young entrepreneurs in the future.

July 10, 2018 22:43

Hi Onyema Stephen,

its very great idea to develope the youth as a entrepreneur as already we know that if we are able to teach the proper way to youth than the future of world is in safe hands.

July 8, 2018 08:38

We can do coordinat and cooperation and exchange our experience Together in the development training couriculam, woorkplan, M&E plan, per and past test form, training matirals, lessen learn, .....etc and also we Establish Seeds of Hope Youth Clubs that build the rural youth capacity through, busniess, leadership, Agriculture , poultry, Good Nutrition, education, science teachings and positive youth self-development activities if you have any information please sharing with me and also i will sharing with you if you need for it!
EMPLOYMENT PREPARATION
We offer pre-employment training to prepare unemployed community members for the world of work, with the skills they need to stand out and progress on the job.
HOUSEHOLD GARDENING
Seed of Hope’s emphasis on sustainable food sources for families and appropriate technology combine in our gardening and agricultural training. Offered in several settings and formats, it equips both household gardeners and larger-scale farmers with technical skills, management principles and biblical keys to understand the potential of our God-given resources, and we trained about seed planting, weeding,
irrigation, pest control, and tool usage
Poultry Training
Community Service Learning Projects training
Learners progress from basic sewing skills, through to product design. Each week includes a foundational business skill and Christian-based life skill, contributing to the holistic growth of each student.
The process equips them with skills to start their own small business or pursue their career goals in clothing design. Our instructor serves as a trainer, encourager and mentor throughout the learners’ time at Seed of Hope.and also weTeach youth about the leadership and business skills. brainstorm of social enterprise
concept.
LIVE OUT LOUD
Live Out Loud is a multi-year leadership development course for trainee, who demonstrate a high level of motivation and leadership among their peers. It focuses on helping trainees develop themselves, their faith in God, their responsibility for their community and in preparation for their futures. It also incorporates academic tutoring and preparation for their transition from school after completing grade SCHOOLS LIFE SKILLS OUTREACH
Our life skills program reaches 200 students each week in 5 local schools, providing a “bridge” through the transition between the primary and secondary levels of schooling. Our staff deliver dynamic, interactive lessons that capture attention. Students respond enthusiastically to lessons led by a guest presenter, and teachers can follow-up on issues raised.
SIMUNYE PROGRAM
Seed of Hope’s after-education programs for trainee to think critically, excel academically and use their creativity and imagination while applying what they have learnt through informed decisions. We partner closely with parents and teachers in the lives of our students
best regard
Mujahed Mukhtar

July 6, 2018 16:05

This is a great idea! Preparing a generation innovation and entrepreneurship guarantees a robust economy in the near future. Amazing bro, thumbs up. Kindly read my idea and give me your thought on it..

July 6, 2018 11:53

This is a very innovative idea. It is the type of idea that can kick-start the entrepreneurship consciousness in the mind of young people. It is a good way to catch them young for self reliance and independence. Keep the idea up but work on its sustainability. Cheers

July 5, 2018 10:15

Dear Onyema,

This is a very good idea as most dreams for students are shattered because of poor career guidance. But am thinking if these children are given career wings right from an early stage it can help mold them into future responsible and productive citizens all the best.

I have also submitted my idea "Enabling Rural Women Add Value To Their Agricultural Produce (Maize)" kindly help me check it out at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/patukwase/ideas/my-ideas/10591/ and advise where necessary, your vote and comment will be invaluable to me My idea, , Please read my idea and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

Phiona

July 5, 2018 06:30

This is really wonderful, it means you are an entrepreneur of the entrepreneurs. I was just wondering what are your funding sources.
Ayways, excellent job. Keep it up!

July 4, 2018 05:21

Dear i voted for your project please vote for my project and My project, "Seed of hope education initiative for rural youth ", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Project 2018 category. Please read my idea at
and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!
You can also use this short link:
You can support my project by
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.
Thanks for your support!

July 2, 2018 22:57

Brilliant thought, how will you sustain the young high school people to stick into the clubs after they are able to open their new businesses in future, or their stay in the clubs will be for a short time , because you should be aware their mindsets will be opening up as they grow.
I would appreciate if you review and comment on my idea Mochri water for life services in the youth entrepreneurship competition,

Link for the idea

Together we can uplift the world to another level

July 2, 2018 14:24

Hi Mujahed Mukhtar, it is nice the word you have spoken, I am in full support. Thanks and I hope we make a better team serving to achieve our goals. Thanks for youth citizen... for this platform not only to showcase our idea but to find like minds. I love the fact that i am making not just friends for fun but for impact. Thank you so much we will work and continue to work together till we the SDGs a reality.

Stephen Onyema
Co-founder and CEO CAFOYAF

July 2, 2018 12:55

I too have posted a project idea within this youth citizen entrepreneurship.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth citizen entrepreneurship competition
Are you aware that each of us here within the youth citizen entrepreneurship can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.

Enjoy your day!

Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive ,
Education for youth

July 2, 2018 05:09

Your idea is awesome. I like your way to prepare a new generation in a way that at high school level they know that in which direction they have to make their career. Your project monitoring management is good, too.

June 29, 2018 17:28

Brilliant idea.. excellent thinking. Can you explain a bit more how you are looking to make it sustainable?

And oh, I will be glad if you go through my project and provide your feedback and suggestion.

Link of my project:

Team Online Sohopathi

June 28, 2018 19:31

Hello my friend onyema, ,,

I hope you have benefited from my previous comment.. I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

June 26, 2018 08:29

I am happy you read my comment well, there are further developments in your product and hopefully you succeed. I do pray your success in this competition will happen because the world needs more and more people like you

June 25, 2018 14:08

Hello Shadi Alzu'bi, thank you for your comment. Please review the plan for implementation, sustainability and funding. I hope you will find answers there. And I wish you success as you go after your own dream.

June 25, 2018 11:25

Hello Onyema Stephen ,
I'm doing research about Entrepreneurship
I have two questions about your idea:
1) Did you make the idea on your own or with the help of a team?
2) Do you have a plan to find funding? Where do you start? Are companies or people targeted by your idea?
* Please see my idea and give me your opinion about it.

Mujahed Mukhtar

June 24, 2018 02:04

Dear freind
A good idea and innovation, it can benefit humanity, it need to be encourage and allow to achieve the set objectives. It will encourage other to be a great thinkers.
Pleas read my idea and projed under the name of seed of hope eduation inititive for rural youth
Mujahed mukhtar
Ghazni afghanistan

June 22, 2018 19:45

Hi!

I love the idea of this school! We need more "schools" like this. Are you thinking about teaching exponential tech? Bitcoin, artificial intelligence or data science?

I also love the idea that is free. Maybe you can base you business model on Udemy?

Thais Morgenstern
FrontierA

Leonard Ugwu

June 22, 2018 14:06

A very goo idea here. This is one of the best way to curb unemployment and reduce youth restiveness. This will engage the youths in positive thinking and creative works. It will also increase the revenue of government by way of taxation. I support this idea and pray that government buy into it. Keep it up dear Stephen Onyema

Ezi Theresa Nkem

June 22, 2018 10:29

Wow! What a brilliant idea. This is a way of getting the youths busy and reducing social vices. This will also reduce total dependence on parent to pay school fees and other bills. This will also encourage creativity among youths and above all, it will reduce unemployment and search of white collar jobs drastically . I really appreciate and support this.

Patience Ogbodo

June 21, 2018 18:35

This is a nice project. It will be good for senior secondary school students. It will make them to be less dependent on their parents after school. It will help them in higher institutions as well. This project will also open their mind to the world of business and money making at a tender age. It will reduce unemployment and their tax will be very good income for government. I really commend this project.

Patience Ogbodo

June 21, 2018 18:31

stanley

June 21, 2018 04:18

I vote for CAFOYAF because they deliver and have good ideas on creating entrepreneurs. For a better country, we need more entrepreneurs and the idea of CAFOYAF is what is needed to be implemented. Am voting from Canada

June 19, 2018 12:36

This is a really good idea, I wish my school had something like this. My good friend of mine who actually started a non-profit fixing up the houses in Wilmington Delaware works with a program that does the same exact thing and he loves it. This also seems like a very enjoyable experience as well. Keep it up.

Amazu-Igwilo Sam

June 18, 2018 23:31

What a great idea this is. I support it in its entirety. May God give you greater wisdom to make it a formidable reality. It is an idea we need in our community today. My prayer is that Good will raise men of like minds that will help you carry this to its promise land.

Amazu-Igwilo Sam

June 18, 2018 23:31

June 17, 2018 09:50

A great idea. Educating school students on the skills and fundamentals of entrepreneurship will produce an ambitious generation that can create their own companies. I suggest that virtual companies work in schools where students practice their skills.

Adekunle Simeon

June 16, 2018 14:32

Hi Stephen, hope you succeed with this great idea. I love this great idea. At high school, entrepreneurship should be made known. please I would like to see this happen. It is a well done idea with a brilliant method of implementation, monitoring and assessment. I am indeed impress there are people thinking this way. Thank you a lot.

Ngozi

June 16, 2018 11:27

This concept is what we needed now in Nigeria when we have thousands of graduates pursuing after meagre government and white collar jobs. May good God grant you good speed to achieve your visions.

June 15, 2018 14:40

Hi Stephen,
Good thought you've got here, indeed this is what our continent needs now at this current state of her development.
Thanks again and I wish you Godspeed in your endeavours. Do check on my idea also to provide workable suggestions

Kelvin

June 14, 2018 22:29

I love this idea of introducing entrepreneurship to the high schools. This club is a perfect idea to let the young people understand that their to sustain themselves that every profession has room for entrepreneurs. Having this information help them a lot. Thank you for this idea.

Godluck

June 14, 2018 22:12

Your concept is awesome and sure to solve the problem as you rightly pointed out. This is not just a problem that has been ignored but a silent killer every effort to increase employment. The government is only treating the symptoms not real cause of problem. Your idea is eye opening. Good luck

June 14, 2018 11:21

Hi my friend,
Hope you fell good today

I read your idea and it is so nice idea. Your concept about how to prepare the youth to have passion about entrepreneurship, and this is the responsible our school or university for thinking about it. The curriculum about entrepreneurship must be owned early on and you started it in high school.

Best luck for you,