Comments

August 16, 2018 21:28

Hey there I really like your project. Its awesome and amazing. Am here to encourage you and to motivate you"the world right now needs change makers and innovators like you." please keep on developing your idea the world needs it.

Rate my comment if it carries any meaning to you and please vote my idea in the link below

August 15, 2018 23:29

August 15, 2018 22:29

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 20:59

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 20:36

Hi Mushfika Anjum Maisha! Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 17:34

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 15:49

Thank you so much for all of your help and support in this idea.
It's almost the ending time of this entrepreneurship competition. You all support me a lot to work with this idea and take it to further steps. It's really very Happy journey . I really enjoy this journey with all of you. Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement .
I'll work with this idea after the competition also and I hope I'll be able to achieve success .
Thanks to all
SGDP

August 15, 2018 13:43

See my idea at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11381/

August 15, 2018 12:57

Hi dear fellow! Congratulations for each one of you for your hard work. Thank you for your support and your relevent remarks. Your encouragement help me to improve my initial idea I am come up with something I've never fought when my team and I worked on the project in the beginning. You are a champion and still keep on doing your best. Best luck. I hope that we will still help each other for the last day. I am open up for any parternship and we can keep in touch even the competition comes at his end. I really thankful for your voting on my idea and If you find it is worthy, would you please vote for me tomorrow? I can vote for you through the link you shared to me. Lots of love and good luck everyone. I am proud of you.

Marinah

August 15, 2018 08:59

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human being.

Visit, comment and vote : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

August 15, 2018 08:40

August 15, 2018 00:48

August 15, 2018 00:19

Hi Mushfika,

Keep your quest for gender equality alive......I stand with you! I want to wish you the very best in your project/idea and hope that we'll keep in touch as members of the this campus, even after the competition.

Once again thanks for your comments/feedback/votes on my project.

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 20:51

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:08

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:10

August 14, 2018 17:08

Hello my friend،،
One day and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 14, 2018 16:10

August 14, 2018 15:46

August 14, 2018 14:42

August 14, 2018 11:14

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:27

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

HASINA

August 14, 2018 08:47

You have good innovative ideas among the projects which contribute to the objectives of the sustainable development. I hope that your project is going to come true. My project also is in the infringement of 17 objectives of the sustainable, complementary development with other fields of intervention, called HARMONY BEE. I invite you to look at Michael Jackson Earth Song's clip because this song reflects my project.

August 14, 2018 07:37

August 14, 2018 05:51

August 14, 2018 03:05

August 14, 2018 00:59

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:13

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:13

August 13, 2018 20:13

@Everyone
Thank you so much everyone for your support. I really do believe that this wonderful partnership does not end with this competition rather it is only the beginning. So, after the competition, feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration. It would be great to work together in solving problems for a more sustainable future.

You guys can check out my project in this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 19:53

August 13, 2018 18:50

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 18:24

August 13, 2018 16:00

August 13, 2018 15:59

August 13, 2018 14:44

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 13:50

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 12:07

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 11:39

August 13, 2018 08:43

August 13, 2018 07:27

August 13, 2018 06:58

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:08

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 12, 2018 22:42

August 12, 2018 20:12

August 12, 2018 17:38

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 16:45

August 12, 2018 15:39

@theo,
Thank you very much for your support and question.
If I selected in the first 10 a video post regarding my idea will be my first steps.
Besides , creating consciousness about womens health, health rights, financial rights is my future plan to develop it in further stages.
Please also support me by voting.

August 12, 2018 15:27

To Vishnu,
Thank you very much for your support and encouragement.
Women empowerment is very important for all nation . That's why
Women's art and part is also necessary in various sectors of a nation.
Please support me by voting .

August 12, 2018 15:22

@ team M3N
thanks for your support and appreciation. Motivation is very important for anything. And
I came up with this idea by motivative. However, I'll work hard to progress it.and
After this competition I'll continue it.
Please support me also by voting.

August 12, 2018 15:13

@ Vincent ocen,
Thank you very much for your support and encouragement.
I'll work hard to progress my idea and spread it across the whole world.
I'll definitely read your idea and comment on it.
Keep supporting me . Support me by also voting.

August 12, 2018 14:54

For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, institutions, organizations, civil society and people like the youth. Let us partner!
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 12, 2018 14:04

August 12, 2018 13:54

Good to see this idea focused on women empowerment and gender equality , i think learning a skill, can earn her living which could make her independent of others, it would establish dignity and respect for her in the society.
You can read and support my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10144/, Hope it would impress you.
Vishnu madesh

August 12, 2018 13:50

August 12, 2018 13:21

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 11:20

@aymen,
@ Paul,
Thanks for your support and help . SGDP is the idea which is necessary for all country for their development. It's the language of women rights . I believe I'll succeed in it . And I'll reduce it from the nation.
Keep supporting me. And please cast a vote for the idea.

August 12, 2018 11:14

@team M3N,
@nawrath,
@ sheetal,
@ Megan,
@ yeshwanth,
@ team parkner,
@ henok.
Thank you very much all for your support and questions.
After the competition I'll try to take this idea for those countries which still need the proper rights for everyone. Now I'm working on this in my locality. I know some investors who were agreed to invest in my idea. But for now British Airlines Corporation (BAC) is funding for the NGO called DBC and I am working with that NGO by sharing . They agreed with me to work on my idea and take it forward. Conscious women about their rights and educating them and trained them for their own good and welfare will be my next steps for implementation. I believe that there is no limited age to take education. So I'll do that. I hope I'll succeed in this. As for donation , there will be no problem cause BAC will do that for next 8 years we agreed for it. Website is forming for international support and also for creating consciousness regarding this idea.
This is my first try in this competition with this idea. Nationally I debated with this idea and also took part with this idea in my country.
The idea Solving the Gender Diversity Problem (SGDP) is encouraged by my friend who was the victim of the diversity. That touched me a lot . So I bring up this idea internationally.
Thanks again all for your support.

August 12, 2018 10:40

To Kanika,
Thank you so much for your support and questions.
I'll take this idea in the further steps. And I'll work for it after the completion also . As I started it already. Social welfare wil be the main purpose and also there will be some profit making. I'll be a company registered by shares . I hope you'll understand my answers. If you have any questions about it please let me know for better understanding.

August 12, 2018 10:22

August 12, 2018 10:21

August 11, 2018 22:22

Hi dear friend ,
Getting throught your idea i found it very impressive and awesome idea you really did a great job just like you i have i great dream to be fulfiled so i hope also you can support my idea by comments and votes for my idea « charge anywhere »
and i would also love to cooperate and partenership be withand help each other to take our idea to the next level .hope to hear from you soon

August 11, 2018 21:15

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Working together and achieving these sustainability goals means that we will be able to make our world a better place. What are some of your next steps for implementation?

If you would like to also check out my project called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 11, 2018 20:29

Hi mushfika

August 11, 2018 20:07

Henok WONDIMU
I think you come up with a very great idea for today's sustainable development and you can really make a difference and am so fascinated by your idea and I am highly recommended you to extend through continuous analytics and innovation. I am without any doubt voting you. Keep up the good work.
Please don't forget to comment and vote for my idea too.
Henok

August 11, 2018 19:02

HI
SHOUTOUT FROM INDIA
I LIKED YOUR IDEA I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU GET SELECTED IN THE TOP 10 , WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT STEP IN ACTION . AS YOU KNOW IN TERMS OF THE FINANCIAL FACTOR THERE IS NO CASH PRIZE FROM THE COMPETITION COMITY SO. HOW ARE YOU PLANNING YOUR NEXT STEP?

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING. ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT MY IDEA AT https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 19:02

Dear Mushfika,

August 11, 2018 18:46

Hi mushfika

August 11, 2018 17:37

August 11, 2018 17:34

August 11, 2018 17:08

Great day friend,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 17:06

Hi Mushfika,
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 11, 2018 15:41

To Kanika
Thank you very much for your support and encouragement.
I'll work hard to help all the people who aren't getting their proper rights.
I already saw your idea . And commented on it.
Thanks again to read my idea and commenting on it.
SGDP

August 11, 2018 15:36

You raised a very important issue that our mothers and sisters are facing on their day today activity. Qnd my queetion is how are you going to implement your idea and what kind of outcome do you expect.

August 11, 2018 15:13

I’m highly impressed by your idea. You did a great job. Keep it up and do not forget that our world needs you. I have no reason to stop from voting for your idea. It is a green light to go forward. The impacts that you are approaching are clearly visible in my feeling. Have a look at my idea too

Link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 11, 2018 14:55

Hi Mushfika,

It seems as though you and I are at the same stage of idea development. As I am reading over everyone else’s ideas, I realise that visual aids would be helpful for our projects, especially because we have so many different targets. I am thinking about using a website called Piktochart to create some infographic on my issues, strategies, and goals. I suggest that you take a look at the site! With that said, wish you all the best as you continue to work on your idea!

Sincerely,

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 11, 2018 14:03

What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 11, 2018 12:18

August 11, 2018 09:25

August 10, 2018 20:12

To sabyasachi,
Thanks for your comment on my idea. Gender inequality is one of the reasons of the hinders of develope for developing and under developing countries . We need to solve this for our own good.
So I came up with this idea .
Please also support me by voting on this.

August 10, 2018 20:05

To M3N,
Thanks for your support and encouragement. I believe women has all the right to cooperate with the man to develop the country. That's why I am trying to conscious the women about their rights and their works.
We need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas. So please support me by voting.

August 10, 2018 19:21

To Nawrath
Thanks for your questions. Working together for any work is the most important things.
My idea is also going forward by working together. I am working with an NGO and they agreed to work with me and on my idea. We are also working for the rohinga refugees as you might know about it. We are collecting funds from various institutions. Also we already started to give the training of the women as I mentioned in my idea. British councils forum gave the large donation to do it. The NGO and I, we'll share some percentage of Money which we'll get from those who will take the loan.
I think you understand my answers. Let me know if you have any other questions for better understanding.

August 10, 2018 14:50

Dear Mushfika,

August 10, 2018 13:57

August 10, 2018 13:03

You have chosen the right problem. In countries like yours and mine, this problem is really a burning one.
Continue your efforts.
I would also request you to look at my project on preventing the suicide of students in India @ https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9715/
I would be grateful to you if you read it, ask questions or doubts and provide valuable feedback in terms of comment.
Please vote the project if you like it.
With regards,
Sabyasachi

August 10, 2018 07:37

This project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 9, 2018 20:53

August 9, 2018 17:05

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

you can comment me on the following criteria:

hey

August 8, 2018 08:34

August 8, 2018 06:50

Dear Mushfika,

August 7, 2018 22:38

@hyelni/hassan
Thanks for your support and comment. Gender equality is one of the sustainable goal for the whole world. Basically for the developing and under developing countries. They have some major issues regarding the gender diversity. I want to reduce their diversity thaught and want to spread the empowerment of women in the whole world.
Thanks again for your support. I'll look forward to your vote on my idea.

August 7, 2018 22:30

Hi temitope,
Thanks for your support and comment.
I believe women empowerment is very important for the development of a nation.
So I am working on it. Thanks again and I'll look forward to your vote on my idea.

August 7, 2018 22:23

Hi Mushfika Anjum,

I stand with you as you take on this campaign for gender equality. We all have to strive to close the gender gap issue that has been limiting women around the world

Good luck with your idea and I hope to see you win in the campaign for gender equality!

August 7, 2018 22:18

The lovely thing about this platform is that, every idea seems unique and innovative in it's sense. Yours is just that type again. Brave concept Anjum

August 7, 2018 16:51

@rownak,
I know this the biggest challenge. I planned something to execute it . First I'm working to develop an website regarding this issue which will talk about women rights and necessary things to get this. And also working to educated the street children so that they can get the primary education .
As I mentioned before that the NGO called DBC (Do better for the children) is helping me to complete this. The way I want to execute this plan I know it's a hard path but I am willing to do this and I hope I can fulfill it and can do good for my country.
And in the upcoming days I'll also vote for your project.

August 7, 2018 16:40

@Mushfika
This is definitely a very important and insightful project for our country. I will definitely vote for our in all the upcoming days of the competition. I hope you will also do the same for my project also. :)

I think the biggest challenge of your project is the way you are going to execute your plans. Have you thought how you are going to start?

August 7, 2018 16:35

Hi rawnak
Thanks for your sincerity and positive feedback.
Our country's women is still lagging behind from getting their proper rights. So development of our country is still not good. My aim is to achieve over 5 years to minimize the diversity problem from our locality and rural. As you know it's a long timing process to manage our women society and to aware themselves about their rights. And I'll also try to spread the importance of education for everyone so that they can understand their own good. And I'll try to fulfill my 4 targets which I included in the idea.Then I'll try to expand it. I hope I can do this successfully.
I hope you will drop your vote for this and will support me for further process.

August 7, 2018 16:33

Hi rawnak
Thanks for your sincerity and positive feedback.
Our country's women is still lagging behind from their proper rights. So development of our country is still not good. My aim is to achieve over 5 years to minimize the diversity problem from our locality and rural. As you know it's a long timing process to manage our women society and to aware themselves about their rights. And I'll also try to spread the importance of education for everyone so that they can understand their own good. And I'll try to fulfill my 4 targets which I included in the idea.Then I'll try to expand it. I hope I can do this successfully.

August 7, 2018 16:03

@ nawrath
Thanks for your sincerity and positive feedback on my idea.
This idea came in my head by experiencing some bitter reality. My very close friend is the victim of this diversity. So I came up to establish this idea and solve the diversity problem from our society and nation. She inspired me and motivated me to do this and to help the nation.
And I also hope you will drop your valuable vote for my idea.

August 7, 2018 15:25

@yeswanth,
@noman,
Thanks for your comments
. For our own development and good we have to work together .For this
Women's art and part is very important in every sector of development.
So I hope I can create an awareness and can develop this issue so that women
can contribute for the nation and they'll not be lagged behind .

August 7, 2018 08:32

Hey Mushfika

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 7, 2018 08:22

Great Idea. I like your overall plan and infrastructure. However, I am very interested to know what you are aiming to achieve over the next 5 years? Do let me know. I am eager to listen. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
COO,
Online Sohopathi

Please provide your idea and suggestion about my project also.
Link:

August 7, 2018 08:18

August 6, 2018 19:57

Dear Musfika,

August 6, 2018 17:33

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 6, 2018 09:20

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 17:03

@kanika,
Thanks for your comment.
I also believe we need to partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas.
I already commented to your idea. Hope you will support me by giving your valuable vote on my idea.

August 5, 2018 16:59

Hi Shadi,
Thanks for your support and suggestion.
Women's art and part is essential for the development of nation. I'll surely create a website or online platform for the women rights.

August 5, 2018 14:24

August 5, 2018 12:23

"Women are half the society and they are responsible for the other half of society. We see them as mothers, educators and workers. Once women move to a place and impose their presence there and prove their success and excellence, this is due to their great ability and great thinking and planning and their great ability to Take responsibility and always look for the best for its children and the future of future generations "
I suggest you create an online platform or website that talks about women's rights.

August 4, 2018 16:41

Hi Kanika
Thanks for your positive feedback on my idea.
I also hope that the gender gapping problem will be solved from our society.
Please also consider supporting my idea via your valuable vote.

August 4, 2018 16:30

hii Mushfika Anjum Maisha,
Women now-a-days are considered a weak link in society.Males dominate both in boardrooms and house.Your idea is fab and will solve the gender gap problem.
I would like to thank you for your valuable suggestion on my idea.Please recommend more wonderful ideas on this link- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029 and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

August 4, 2018 15:45

To vikas yadav ,
Jelila blalogoe,
Thanks for your comments.
I hope I can spread this and also can fight for equality of poor and rich, white and black,and muslim and non muslim.

Vikas Yadav

August 4, 2018 07:28

I liked your idea. Worth reading this
Best of luck.

I would be happy if you saw my idea ( TANGA: women safety by advanced application) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

Link of idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12073/

August 4, 2018 04:19

Helo,
When i read the title of your project i was directly catch and thing how is he going to solve the gender equality problem? And know i understand it better because in country like yours you already have woman and men enequality regarding access to education and others right So yes i like your project and i think in the future you can spread it to others genders aspects such as poor and rich, black and white, muslim and non. Good luck girl
I am also a campus member and My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Ideas 2018 category.

Please read my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137 and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes! Thanks

August 2, 2018 18:49

To Loukia,
Thanks for your admirable comments. It's a great thing for me. I hope I can spread this in the whole world specially in that country where they are lagging behind for this discrimination.
And I believe education is the most powerful weapon to minimize this.
Thanks again for your support and consider it to give your valuable vote.

August 2, 2018 18:36

Hi! Just a young girl but with such a great idea!! I find your project very important, not only to be done in your country but in every country as it is always necessary to remind that girls and boys should be treated with the same respect in society. Education for sure has a huge impact! Cheers!!

August 2, 2018 13:15

Hi Maisha; Thanks for your comment and I've already vote for you today. I will lean on your support on voting everyday as I will commit myself to do so. As my project is based on commitment and change for mentality, so I serve as model first then the others will follow me. Don't worry, I will take time to read your idea. Keep up for your good work and good luck! Thank you.

August 2, 2018 06:46

To yeshwanth,
To omid,
Thanks for your valuable comments. I believe through education gender discrimination will be reduced from our society and nation . And we'll go forward for the development. I'll try my best to achieve the destination.
To Abdullah,
In many developing and under developing countries gender diversity is still remain. Through some targets and basic things I'm trying to minimize this diversity from the nation. Thanks for your support .
Best regards

July 31, 2018 15:20

Hey your idea is really excellent !!
Education for all , gender equality- all these are a very important component so ur idea will definitely reach a wide range of people
Good luck :)

Kindly find time to glance at my idea too SAVE VRIKSHA _ leave ur comments and show your support through your valuable vote
Thank you !!

July 30, 2018 21:02

This is a good Idea. Actually i like your first target of spreading education because through this you will make a positive impact enabling you achieve your missions

July 30, 2018 09:47

dear mushfika
I like your project and i fond it a good one , the Gender equality is one of the most important issue that many poor country got, so keep doing this great work , I will vote for your project too, and I will be happy to see your comment on my project : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405/
thankyou and good luck

July 29, 2018 15:46

Dear Mushfika,
Your project has a creative idea and pioneer, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405/
thankyou and good luck

July 28, 2018 17:43

Hello Toluope Olukokun,
Thanks for your support. I'll be very glad to work with you and spread this in the Africa.
I'll surely ask you if I need any help regarding my idea. At present I'm working in my society and trying to solve this. I want to spread this in the whole world. Specially whither the gender diversity is still remain.

July 28, 2018 09:53

You are welcome if there is anything I can do to help your idea please do ask. Also I will like for you look out for a means to spread this across Africa because this is predominantly in vogue in many African communities

July 28, 2018 09:28

Thank you so much for your appreciation. Gender inequality is really a menace for a progressive society. That's why I am trying to minimize this diversity to smooth the path of progress for a society.

July 28, 2018 09:13

Gender inequality is a menace in a progressive society, i love your idea. I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System, and please do vote for me.
Tolulope

July 25, 2018 09:51

I too have posted a project idea within this youth compotaion .
The project title is "marketric cooler project" and we're an adult literacy focused Initiative with the mandate of providing free marketing and training skill to small women and young enterprenuers.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

Having this opportunity to meet here it is a great pressure for me to meet you here i hope you will vote and comment on

My project, "Marketric cooler project". Please read my idea at
and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!

You can also use this short link:

You can support my project by
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.

Thanks for your support!

July 25, 2018 02:59

Hello Mushfika,
I'm glad that I see such young man thinking about and doing activities like this. I hope that you will find appropriate support and mentors to put your ideas in realization in near future.

All best and good luck,
Neda Aleksić
Baby Artysh project

July 21, 2018 06:15

Hello Nawrath
Thank you so much for your support. It's the work which I want to do for nation and want to make sure that everyone in the country are independent . I'll do it. Thanks again for your appreciation.
If you have any kind of questions regarding my idea please share with me .

July 20, 2018 16:02

Hello my friend Musfika
Hope you feel good today

I was reading your idea, concept and also your answer about my question. I really appreciate it and hope you can do it. Don't never give up Musfika...

July 18, 2018 15:58

Hi Alinafe
Thanks for your comments. I'm working to get the proper rights for both men and women. And trying to solve the gender diversity problem. Yes I partnered with an organization. Mainly 23-35 age group is targeted by my project.

July 17, 2018 14:37

Hi Mushfika, great project you have there. Gender inequality in all spaces is a problem everywhere. I hope you have partnered with relevant government Ministries and other organizations. Which age group is your project targeting?

July 16, 2018 07:03

Hello Onyema ,
Thanks for your comments. I am actually working on this and trying to minimize the diversity.
And also trying to prove that women can do anything and can contribute to the nation.
I'll read your idea.

July 15, 2018 10:10

They mainly ignore women because they thought a women can't do anything.But a woman can build up an educated nation. beautiful idea. i wish you success. please also read my idea here https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10382/ and let me know your thought

Stephen Onyema

July 13, 2018 14:44

It's been such a long time we r sharing ideas and suggestions to each other. U r doing amazing with Ur life and I hope I'm talking with personality of the sanctuary. Just keep it up and it's my pleasure that I got chance to compete with u... Warm regards...
Yours sincerely
Tejas Mehta

July 13, 2018 14:43

Hey Mushfika,
I dropped you a vot earlier, i wish all the best for you and your idea as the days are drawing near. I believe your idea has the potential neccessary to change the world.
Thumbs up. Thanks

July 12, 2018 17:34

Hi Emmanuel /Okpala
Thank you very much for your comments on my idea. Thanks for your questions .
I'm actually raising money and collecting funds for forming a social organization for continue my idea.and I've a group. We together working on this idea.And currently as I said that I'm working on my first goal to educated the children and besides this I already started counselling to the women who are not much conscious about their rights.
Thanks again for your support and please keep supporting me. And please drop me a vote.

July 12, 2018 16:50

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you very much for your comments on my idea. I'll also vote you tommorow cause my voting time is gone for today. Thanks again for your support and please keep supporting me.

July 12, 2018 09:44

Hey, Anjum.
Just like i mentioned your idea is great , it has or shares the same vision as my mothers Organization. Therefore, i decided to drop you my vote, i believe you have what it takes. Kindly review my idea and drop me a vote.

July 12, 2018 00:47

Hello Anjum,

I'm impressed at your effort to solve the gender divide issues. Education and financial inclusion for women are currently on the world scene and I believe your Idea would fly.

But I have a concern directed to your business model. You didn't say much about what your model would be to solve the gender issues in your local community. You placed more emphasis on what another social enterprise would do for you than what you would do for people. Can you look more into that? I trust you would.

Meanwhile, my Idea (CATFISH Africa) also need your review and vote. Kindly check through on the best idea category and drop your comments.

All the best.

July 11, 2018 11:34

Hey, this idea is great! I beleive in gender equality, besides its the core of the agenda of my mother's Community Based Organisation. I think your idea is really needed, society can not prosper if gender inequlity is not addressed. Keep it up.

July 9, 2018 21:23

Hi Mushfika Anjum Maisha,

"Educating a girl is educating a family and educating a family is educating the nation" & "By single hand we cant clap same like with only men we cant develope the world" slowly slowly from the world we are eliminating the gender diversity problem. To eliminate this diversity on a faster rate the world need more and more people like you . your idea is awesome ..!!!ALL THE BEST !!!

MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN

July 8, 2018 22:05

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I also looked at your idea that is really important in the prospect of Bangladesh where Gender discrimination is handicapping our development. Of course, I am going to vote for your idea. Thanks

July 8, 2018 09:06

Hi ,I have a set of questions to collect feedback to know how the entrepreneurs thinks about the requirements of his idea and to have a clear Business Model Canvas ,and after that please see my idea and write your opinion and your question or feedback to improve my idea.

The business model diagram is divided into nine main components:

1. What is the proposed value or offer ?

A Who are customer segments or customers ?

3. What are the distribution channels?

4. What is the relationship with customers?

5. What are the revenue sources?

6. What are the key resources?

7. What are the key activities?

8. What is the cost structure?

9. Who are the key partners?

July 8, 2018 08:39

We can do coordinat and cooperation and exchange our experience Together in the development training couriculam, woorkplan, M&E plan, per and past test form, training matirals, lessen learn, .....etc and also we Establish Seeds of Hope Youth Clubs that build the rural youth capacity through, busniess, leadership, Agriculture , poultry, Good Nutrition, education, science teachings and positive youth self-development activities if you have any information please sharing with me and also i will sharing with you if you need for it!
EMPLOYMENT PREPARATION
We offer pre-employment training to prepare unemployed community members for the world of work, with the skills they need to stand out and progress on the job.
HOUSEHOLD GARDENING
Seed of Hope’s emphasis on sustainable food sources for families and appropriate technology combine in our gardening and agricultural training. Offered in several settings and formats, it equips both household gardeners and larger-scale farmers with technical skills, management principles and biblical keys to understand the potential of our God-given resources, and we trained about seed planting, weeding,
irrigation, pest control, and tool usage
Poultry Training
Community Service Learning Projects training
Learners progress from basic sewing skills, through to product design. Each week includes a foundational business skill and Christian-based life skill, contributing to the holistic growth of each student.
The process equips them with skills to start their own small business or pursue their career goals in clothing design. Our instructor serves as a trainer, encourager and mentor throughout the learners’ time at Seed of Hope.and also weTeach youth about the leadership and business skills. brainstorm of social enterprise
concept.
LIVE OUT LOUD
Live Out Loud is a multi-year leadership development course for trainee, who demonstrate a high level of motivation and leadership among their peers. It focuses on helping trainees develop themselves, their faith in God, their responsibility for their community and in preparation for their futures. It also incorporates academic tutoring and preparation for their transition from school after completing grade SCHOOLS LIFE SKILLS OUTREACH
Our life skills program reaches 200 students each week in 5 local schools, providing a “bridge” through the transition between the primary and secondary levels of schooling. Our staff deliver dynamic, interactive lessons that capture attention. Students respond enthusiastically to lessons led by a guest presenter, and teachers can follow-up on issues raised.
SIMUNYE PROGRAM
Seed of Hope’s after-education programs for trainee to think critically, excel academically and use their creativity and imagination while applying what they have learnt through informed decisions. We partner closely with parents and teachers in the lives of our students
best regard

LIVE OUT LOUD
SIMUNYE PROGRAM
best regard
Mujahed Mukhtar

July 5, 2018 01:17

Hi Mr Mujahed Mukhtar
Thanks for your support and vote for my idea.i also give you my vote to your project. If you have any questions about my idea please let me know. Share it with me for better understanding.

July 4, 2018 05:28

Dear i voted for your project please vote for my project and My project, "Seed of hope education initiative for rural youth ", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Project 2018 category. Please read my idea at
and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!
You can also use this short link:
You can support my project by
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.
Thanks for your support!

July 3, 2018 20:28

Great and amazing idea you have. This is so needed in the world. One question, how does this address the tripology aspect of sustainability?
Well done and keep up the good work.
Kindly check out my project also and vote.

July 2, 2018 13:04

I too have posted a project idea within this youth citizen entrepreneurship.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth citizen entrepreneurship competition
Are you aware that each of us here within the youth citizen entrepreneurship can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.

Enjoy your day!

Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive ,
Education for youth

July 2, 2018 01:36

Hi rownak.
Sorry for late reply. I was so busy. However , yeah i know its a difficult journey basically in our country . but i really hope to minimize it .thanks for your comments

June 29, 2018 17:14

The idea is excellent.. But it will be a tough challenge to implement it in our country. Also, I think work needs to be done about the sustainability issue. Nevertheless, really feeling happy to see another entry from my country. Best of luck. See you in the leaderboard not only in this competition but in real life.

Team Online Sohopathi

June 29, 2018 14:50

It's good to see peoples like u, u r doing great job. I hope Ur all dreams come true. I would love if u also give me feedback about my idea...
Thanks for Ur time...
Yours sincerely
Tejas Mehta

June 28, 2018 21:48

Hello my friend mushfika,,

I hope you have benefited from my previous comment.. I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

June 25, 2018 18:25

Hi Rajesh karri. Thanks for your comment. Yeah I know that women are now getting their equal rights. But i think it's not applicable for all areas . There still some areas where women are being ignored. If we want a modern world ,we have to work together . We have to forget the discrimination. If you have any questions about my idea please share with me for better understanding.

June 25, 2018 18:14

this ws good, but now a days most of the people were given equal importance for both male and females.ofcourse there are still some areas where females were not treated equally, i think u are going to work in those particualr areas.all d best hope ur dream comes true very fast.......

June 25, 2018 12:21

Hi Shadi Alzu'bi,
Thank you for your questions. Solving the gender diversity problem is completely my idea. My surroundings and some situations inspired me to get this idea. And working on it. I want to start it in my country first and I want to establish an organization to help the women. I already talked with an NGO who are going to help me to establish this and they agreed for funding on my idea. I
am also looking more fund for this. Some people talked with me about my idea and they'll collaborate with me. Also a foreign NGO is interested on my idea.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding on my idea please share with me for better understanding.

June 25, 2018 11:11

Hello Mushfika Anjum Maisha ,
I'm doing research about Entrepreneurship.
I have two questions about your idea:
1) Did you make the idea on your own or with the help of a team?
2) Do you have a plan to find funding? Where do you start? Are companies or people targeted by your idea?

June 24, 2018 15:49

Thank you so much Mr nazmul Karim for appreciating my idea. It's very necessary in our world to get more success and equality in every sector. Gender indiscrimination will help the world to reach it's success. Thanks again for your comment.

June 24, 2018 10:18

Hi Frank. Hope you well. . thank you very much for your comments. Yes I really want to minimize it from our society. For this firstly women have to conscious about their rights .and they need their education. I'll work for it. And I'm not Mr .hehehe.. I'm a girl.
Thanks again for your comments. I'll look forward at your vote on my idea.

June 24, 2018 08:18

Hi mr maisha.

It is nice and good approach towards women for sure in many society women are harassed in different way like here there still some society doing( FGM) of which that is not right also some are forced to be married some are inherited so we can see there are may problems in our society and this is because we look them like inferior living organisms but we have to change our mind sets and training them and empower them all over .
If you empower one women will help the society. I wish have a nic journey to competition but don't stop even in any how to implement it to our society.
Ggod morning

Nazmul Karim

June 24, 2018 03:05

Gender discrimination in post modern time is an important issue to face it’s bad factors. In this case, Mushfika Anjum Maisha's Idea has drawn the holistic approach ideally to the real problem & also to the strategise to establish gender equality.

HABIBULLAH MD MAYAN UDDIN ABED

June 22, 2018 06:18

Hi Mushfika,
Already I have read your idea.
Great!
Wish, your idea would be a role model for worldwide sustainable development initiative.

Abed.

June 22, 2018 05:44

Hi Mushfika,

I hope you feel good today
Thanks a lot for your question and still active till now. I hope your idea can be launch soon and this helpful for the people in your country especially for the woman, for to
get the same rights and there is no gender difference.

I hope you can give your comment in my idea in https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9530/

Thanks,

June 21, 2018 16:28

Hi Mushfika,
Gender equality is a really very important topic for world development both economically and financially.Not only women lack behind in being given proper health treatment but also they are not provided with equal wages for equal work which they truly deserve.It is great that you brought up this idea.All the best.
(EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR)

June 21, 2018 12:31

Hi friend.Thanks for your questions. According to your questions I'm giving answers one by one.Yes there will some requirements. Firstly age lable should be 25-35 and secondly training system on some related feild such as, sewing ,mini shop (clothes,tea,etc) .and thirdly local guaranter like relatives,local known person for the loan.
Which business they are going to do will grow cause they will be energetic because of their age . And they will have responsibility. They will be trained on related feild which they want and their business will be on her premises so they can easily run their business after doing their household works. Thus their business will grow and they can earn money easily.
I'll give loans for sewing, gardening,mini shop like clothes,tea grocery items etc.
I hope you like my idea and thanks for support.

June 21, 2018 12:26

Which business they are going to do will grow cause they will be energetic because of their age . And they will have responsibility. They will be trained on related feild which they want and their business will be on her primres.so they can easily run their business after doing their household works. Thus their business will grow and they can earn money easily.
I hope you like my idea and thanks for support.

June 21, 2018 10:13

Hi my friend,

Hope you fell good today.
I would like to ask you more deeply about your idea. If you don't mind can you explain this question?

In your explanation, include a statement that you will provide a loan to start a business for women. My question are :
1. Are there any requirements to get this loan?
2. How are you to be sure that the business they are going to do will grow?
3. In what areas of business will be given a loan? because not all businesses the same process of return, for example: loans to farmers, it can not be returned per month but per harvest, unlike other businesses.

Thanks,
Nawrath Minda,

June 20, 2018 15:10

Thank you so much Christian maduka for your supportive comment.i really want to minimize the diversity problem. I am working on it. I am confident that this idea can bring an end to this gender inequality.

June 20, 2018 15:10

June 20, 2018 15:02

It is good thinking to want to solve gender equality problem in our communities. Any initiative that will lead to drastic reduction in gender discrimination and inequalities will lead to better life. I wish you luck.

June 19, 2018 12:41

Thanks James for your comments. I read your idea. It's a good idea about supermarket.its a innovative idea. And about my idea I am working on it.and I'm trying my best to solve this discrimination. I'll look forward for your vote. Thank you.

June 19, 2018 12:31

This is a very good idea, gender inequality in our today generation has become one of the world major problem and Solving the gender diversity problem is a an excellent idea that will bring about change and development to our society. Many tribes, cultures and tradition discriminate women in some certain things but am confident that this idea can help bring an end to this gender inequality. There's a saying that says "what a man can do, a woman can do even better"
I will love to hear about your suggestion and view about my idea, please go through my idea "Supermarket" as well and comment and vote.
Thank you and all the best.

June 19, 2018 10:33

Awesome Mushfika. You are thinking in a right way. World has to understand that without women, we are nothing. From your idea and profile, I can see that at this age period you have got too much maturity to understand the world. Keep it up. I am with you.

June 19, 2018 05:14

Hi my friend

I get an important point in your plan, that your idea wants women all over the world to get the same education, so they can develop talents, skills and also be able to stand on their own feet. There needs to be a campaign about this constantly.

Best luck
Nawrath Minda,

June 18, 2018 16:44

A very important topic .. Equality between men and women rights and duties will increase the confidence of women themselves and make them an active element in the community .. I suggest the work of a volunteer team held seminars to talk about this subject to the general public

Sajidur rahman muaz

June 18, 2018 11:29

It is a very good idea.Every people in the world should have this idea . Go ahead Mushfika Anjum Maisha . We all support you .go ahead with your idea. Best of luck.

AKM MASHIUR RAHMAN

June 18, 2018 10:57

This is really nice thinking for this world.I hope sbe can do it.I wish her every success in all steps.Go ahead Mushfika Anjum Maisha.The World have with you.