Comments

August 15, 2018 23:59

August 15, 2018 21:36

Hi Sakshi Dhiman !
Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:23

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 20:57

August 15, 2018 20:48

August 15, 2018 20:08

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 15:36

August 15, 2018 13:46

Hello, I hope you’re doing great. I went through your innovative idea ,it is really impressing as it fits into a practical project and I would say that you have an awesome project .Keep pushing and working on it. As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting,rating and commenting as I have done to your innovative idea.
All the best lucky.
See my project"EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you take a look at my idea,Kindly vote,rate and comment on it.I promise to positively work on your opinion and feedback. This will help me develop further my project and stay touched to your innovative idea also.Read at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11936

August 15, 2018 11:42

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 08:41

August 15, 2018 00:42

August 15, 2018 00:30

Hello my friend،،
One day and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 14, 2018 21:45

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human been.

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 20:51

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 18:10

August 14, 2018 16:10

August 14, 2018 15:46

August 14, 2018 15:45

August 14, 2018 14:42

August 14, 2018 14:33

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thinking sha. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 14:23

Hi colleague,
We the Youth being the majority of the population of the world means that we are the determinants of the future of the world.
Let us work together for the best.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 14, 2018 09:27

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

August 14, 2018 07:54

August 14, 2018 06:09

August 14, 2018 03:05

August 14, 2018 01:15

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:07

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:57

vMY GREETINGS TO YOU!

August 13, 2018 20:12

@Everyone
Thank you so much everyone for your support. I really do believe that this wonderful partnership does not end with this competition rather it is only the beginning. So, after the competition, feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration. It would be great to work together in solving problems for a more sustainable future.

You guys can check out my project in this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 19:37

August 13, 2018 19:15

Hi Sakshi,

I read your idea and I am very impressed with your project.
Especially since you start by trying to develop the country that you live in.
I know that there are many IT talents in India. Hopefully they can thrive through your project.

I would like to ask you to vote and comment on my idea as well if you think my idea is good and sustainable.
Here's the link.

Thank you and good luck to you!

August 13, 2018 19:01

August 13, 2018 18:49

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

Prateek meena

August 13, 2018 18:30

Hello Sakshi,
It is really a nice idea.In India almost every thing is imported so it will be very nice if we manufacture them in our country It can help in creating employement.Keep it you and have a look in my idea.

August 13, 2018 17:16

Dear Sakshi,
Thank you Sakshi for giving the time to answer my question. Sorry Sakshi, I just voted for Mr. Jonathan because I promised to vote for him today. Thank you for sharing your idea. I have read your idea about creating quality computer science engineers and that is extraordinary. Sorry if I don't really understand coding because my background is not from computer science. What I only know about coding is to create a website or platform, even though it might be possible for other things that I don't know yet.

For these three factors, you have explained well to me. And if you don't mind I want to share about my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 13, 2018 16:27

August 13, 2018 15:57

August 13, 2018 14:44

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 13:40

August 13, 2018 13:26

Hello Yeshwanth Vakati,

I have drafted a blueprint of my idea . It states how the foundation will be laid and how we can connect to different colleges. The best location to start from will be a university which has at least 3-4 colleges under it. We will start the implementation of this idea in any two colleges and see the progress, so that we don't lose out on the lion's share of our investment. Further progress shall be based on the outcome.

I hope we are able to make it.

August 13, 2018 13:04

Hello everyone.

Friends I have received more comments than votes. I have the least votes in the competition but I am really happy that people in the competition are more focused towards sustainable development. Friends some of you have asked certain queries. Here I would answer them.

Friends one query is by Nawrath Minda regarding the three main components of development. Mr Nawrath, my idea will benefit the society because by improving the quality of computer science engineers, because with the help of coding, we can create many such platforms which can ultimately be developed into prototypes such as an aesthetic hand, some sort of machines which can manufacture bricks without smoke, a machine which can help the disabled at very low prices and hence sky is the limit.

Second about profitability, if we see the places from where giants such as Amazon, uber , facebook have emerged, I don't think, we need to worry about profitability. It will follow as we will be able to expand our network.

Third about environment. This is the best thing in this idea. By collaborating the teaching room at one place, we will be able to reduce the consumption of about 20 PCs at a time. This is how less raw material will be needed for manufacturing the desktops and PCs and hence the waste effluents and carbon emissions from the manufacturing plants will reduce.

Hope I could Satisfactorily answer your query.
Sakshi

August 13, 2018 12:40

Dear Sakhsi,
1. Thank you for the comments, answers and sharing you gave to me before. I really appreciate your ideas and projects, and please don’t have negative thinking to me. I really want to help you to improve your ideas and build engage in a constructive dialog with you before the competition ends.

August 13, 2018 09:12

August 13, 2018 08:21

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:38

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 02:08

August 12, 2018 20:11

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 18:37

August 12, 2018 17:38

Dear SAKSHI,

August 12, 2018 17:36

Hi friend,

I have uploaded a free trial video for my idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" just to help you understand the idea a little better .If you have not understood it yet you can watch it by clicking the blue link over my idea in video section.This video is just the trial one and I will be uploading an original video of same kind soon.As the competition comes to end let us keep supporting each others ideas at least till we are here.

August 12, 2018 16:41

hey

August 12, 2018 14:24

August 12, 2018 12:52

August 12, 2018 11:22

Moki Daniel

August 12, 2018 10:53

Dear Sakshi,
We love your idea, it is so cool and inspiring, and the world needs innovative ideas like yours. When this idea is implemented, the world will be very peaceful and sustainable hence the best place to live. Good luck and all the best as you work smart to implement it. Moreover as like-minded people we will appreciate your support through comment and vote on our idea “Mochri water for life services” which is in this competition too.
Link of the idea

Kind Regards
Moki Daniel & Christine Mutheu
For Mochri water for life services

August 11, 2018 18:34

Dear Sakhsi,

August 11, 2018 14:52

August 11, 2018 13:02

August 11, 2018 09:48

August 11, 2018 05:00

Heyaa, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 15:38

Dear Sakhsi,

August 10, 2018 13:58

August 10, 2018 12:21

Hi friend ,

I hope my previous comment helped you. It's great having you around this competition.I want to commend the contribution of your project which is going to a national and international level.Let us support each other at least till we are here in this competition.I wish you all the best.

August 9, 2018 21:24

August 8, 2018 01:03

August 8, 2018 01:03

August 7, 2018 09:00

Dear Sakshi,

August 7, 2018 08:57

Hi Sakshi

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 7, 2018 08:23

August 6, 2018 20:29

Hi friend

Your idea is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 15:49

Hey Sakshi!

Towards technological development of any country, the arise of coders is very needful. A platform as this will both help create employment opportunities and also improve technology is India... I Love your idea... Best regards!

August 6, 2018 09:23

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 22:10

This seems to be a ver interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your projects that makes
it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
Please have a look of my project and feel free to comment or advise something.

Many thanks,

August 5, 2018 14:28

July 28, 2018 13:53

This a very great and laudable project. This is way to go so as to have products made within a country for her own people. I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System, and please do vote for me.
Tolulope

July 25, 2018 17:27

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative, radiant and essential to all community around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and advise .

Ronald M.

July 6, 2018 07:09

Dear Mr. Saurabh Kumar,

Thanks galore for appreciating my idea. I am really privileged to be a part of this competition. Coming to your query...How will my idea affect sustainability? It will fulfill this objective by optimizing the use of existing resources. As I always say, "it is all about connecting the dots". I wish to make my country self sufficient. Sustainability is not only about environment, it is also about the economic well being of people. I want students to utilize the fees they pay to college and not to the local coaching centers to be proficient in programming. This will save them a lot of cost which they pay to the coaching centers outside. Most of the engineering students buy the projects they have to show in their major trainings. I want them to put their minds to exercise and create may be small but self made projects.

Now which element attracted me the most?
Well it was the minimum investment aspect. Colleges already have PCs and Projectors installed. All we are doing is creating a common platform to learn. That is it.

I hope I could satisfactorily answer your queries :-)

July 6, 2018 07:09

Dear Mr. Saurabh Kumar,

Now which element attracted me the most?

I hope I could satisfactorily answer your queries :-)

July 6, 2018 04:19

Very good idea. You want to develop technology in your country. This means you need to improve the quality of human resources in order to produce domestic technology products that can compete with overseas products. Very happy to hear this idea.

Best Luck,

July 5, 2018 13:11

A good idea, especially in "we can synchronize the pace at which the coding is taught in various engineering colleges", also raises the capabilities of junior students, I suggested that you work with the Department of Computer Engineering at universities.