Comments

October 5, 2018 08:44

Thanks ones again to everyone for all the support through comments and others.
The onus lies in the fullest maximization of the potentials that this idea has. It would go a long way to influence lives positively.

August 18, 2018 00:40

Our ideas and projects should be born out of passion. There should be a deep sitted passion in us to positively impact our communities, nation and the world at large.
This is a major sustaining factor to our ideas and projects.

August 15, 2018 23:30

August 15, 2018 22:39

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:38

Hi CHIMA ALOZIE !
Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:25

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 20:33

August 15, 2018 20:06

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 20:06

August 15, 2018 13:46

August 15, 2018 11:41

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 11:30

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 08:41

August 15, 2018 00:41

August 14, 2018 21:15

Hello my friend،،
One day and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 14, 2018 20:51

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:10

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:11

August 14, 2018 16:11

August 14, 2018 15:46

August 14, 2018 14:42

August 14, 2018 14:35

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thinking sha. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 11:08

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:27

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

August 14, 2018 07:33

August 14, 2018 05:52

August 14, 2018 05:52

August 14, 2018 03:05

August 14, 2018 01:54

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Working together and achieving these sustainability goals means that we will be able to make our world a better place. What are some of your next steps for implementation?

If you would like to also check out my project called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 14, 2018 01:00

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:06

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:13

August 13, 2018 20:13

@Everyone
Thank you so much everyone for your support. I really do believe that this wonderful partnership does not end with this competition rather it is only the beginning. So, after the competition, feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration. It would be great to work together in solving problems for a more sustainable future.

You guys can check out my project in this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 19:37

August 13, 2018 19:34

August 13, 2018 18:26

August 13, 2018 16:01

August 13, 2018 15:59

August 13, 2018 14:45

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 14:11

Hi colleague,
"We pledge," says the UN, in its manifesto on the Sustainable Development Goals, "that no one will be left behind [ in the collective journey to end poverty and inequality]. " In addition, the most marginalized will be prioritized : "We will endeavor," the UN pledges , "to reach the furthest behind first."
It is in this context that we the youths have come up with awesome ideas and projects, so Let us partner in order to bring positive impacts and solve our community problems.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 13, 2018 13:48

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 12:57

August 13, 2018 08:42

August 13, 2018 07:26

August 13, 2018 06:56

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:07

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 13, 2018 02:35

August 12, 2018 22:40

August 12, 2018 20:09

August 12, 2018 18:56

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 18:16

August 12, 2018 17:34

August 12, 2018 14:11

August 12, 2018 13:33

Hi friend,

I have uploaded a free trial video for my idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" just to help you understand the idea a little better .If you have not understood it yet you can watch it by clicking the blue link over my idea in video section.This video is just the trial one and I will be uploading an original video of same kind soon.As the competition comes to end let us keep supporting each others ideas at least till we are here.

August 12, 2018 13:23

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 10:44

August 12, 2018 10:29

August 11, 2018 18:32

Dear Chima,

August 11, 2018 17:39

August 11, 2018 17:38

Greetings,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 15:22

Less than 1 week left for the results. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?
I would be more than happy to see a comment and or a vote from you in my project. Thank you

Link of my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 11, 2018 14:23

August 11, 2018 14:05

What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 11, 2018 12:34

August 11, 2018 09:33

August 11, 2018 04:07

Heyaa, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 15:36

Dear Chima,

August 10, 2018 13:40

August 10, 2018 12:03

Dear Kanika Tripathi,
Thank you for your compliments. All our ideas and projects are really great. The onus lies in their implementation and sustainability. This is where our governments, well meaning individuals and organizations come in. The potentials in us should be pushed for the betterment of our nations and the world at large.
Wish you much well.

August 10, 2018 11:52

Dear Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh,
Your commendation is pleasing. Sustainable development is what our world needs. Our nations should be impacted, then it should be extended to other nations of the world and preserved so that it can impact generations yet unborn. This is how we can make our communities, nations and the world a better place.
More of your supports and recommendations will be highly appreciated.
Thank you so much.

August 10, 2018 11:45

Hello Saurabhkumar Chaudhari,
Indeed, food is not negotiable for mankind. If we do not eat, we can do virtually nothing. Also, a hungry man can do anything. The hunger can push him to all sorts of evil. So, SAVWODEV does not seek to give food to the people, but get them gainfully engaged so that they can feed themselves. As often said "if you give a man a fish, you have fed him for a day, but if you give him a net to catch fishes, you have fed him for a lifetime".
Thank you so much for your comment.

August 10, 2018 11:37

Hi Rownak,
Firstly, my initiative is a rare one. There are very few of its kind. More so, it stands out in the fact it will be open to all and sundry. Race/tribe or religious affiliation will be utterly inconsequential. Furthermore, the idea is totally selfless. The ultimate satisfaction will be if the idea impacts lives and tackles crime and insurgency through gainful engagement of the youths.
These are some of the factors that make this idea outstanding.

August 10, 2018 11:29

Nawrath Minda,
Thank you for your comment and question. I was pushed by the spate of insurgency in our nation. Terrorism and brutal killing of innocent masses on a daily basis. Further more, the suffering of the less privileged around, who tend to be the instruments used to perpetrate this evil. Their despondency is a thing of serious concern.
These are the factors that drove the passion for this idea.
I would be glad to hear more about your idea too.

August 10, 2018 06:41

August 9, 2018 23:59

Naman Goyal,
Thank you for making out time to comment on my idea. Your effort on your project is commendable too. It only behoves us to unanimously form a synergy through which our ideas and projects will be put to maximum use.

August 9, 2018 23:53

Md Niazul,
You're right on point. Together, we can build a mighty bond in order to achieve great success. A mighty forest is a result of many trees, not one.

August 9, 2018 20:55

August 9, 2018 17:09

Dear Chima,

August 9, 2018 08:37

August 9, 2018 08:25

August 8, 2018 20:12

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!
SO HOW IS IT GOING TODAY? I HAVE EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A NICE IDEA, I JUST WONDER?
CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CANCER GENERICS IDEA? IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE OR COMMENT ON IT.(LINK -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029)
KT...................................................................

August 8, 2018 09:16

Dear Chima,

August 8, 2018 07:30

Hello my friend, I went through your idea and I’m highly impressed. Community needs people like you. Your innovation is the need of the hour. I would like to meet you once. We can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.

August 7, 2018 17:53

Hey Chima

August 7, 2018 17:00

Hi Chima G. Alozie,

You have taken a nice initiative. Food is our necessity and we can't live without it. By reading your idea I came to know that there is a worst condition about food and hunger. You are thinking for your countries people which is very good. Keep it up.

August 7, 2018 11:56

Hey,
Your idea is great and innovative. I am very hopeful that it will create a revolution in the upcoming days in the sector that you have been working on.. I wish you all the best and you have definitely got my vote. But I had one question for you.. What is the feature or aspect that makes you unique from all other similar type of initiatives? I will glad to know. Also, please vote and comment in my project also.

Link of my Project:

Rownak,
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 7, 2018 09:00

Dear Chima,

August 7, 2018 06:30

August 7, 2018 05:59

Support my idea at:

August 7, 2018 04:33

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

August 6, 2018 23:22

Kratika Gupta,
Thank you for your comment. I have seen your idea too. Your effort is really amazing. India needs more thoughtful and creative people like you.
Keep up the good work!

August 6, 2018 23:14

Thank you Temitope James. Of a truth, our ideas and projects are individually unique. They all portray the desire we have to see our communities become better. I have seen your idea and it is great too.

August 6, 2018 23:06

Hello Kanika Tripathi,
Indeed Divinity reached infinity in providing every natural resource humanity needs for better living. All we need do is think out ways to maximally put these resources into their best use for the achievement of this purpose, That is the good thing our ideas and projects seek to achieve. Wish you so much well in yours.

August 6, 2018 22:59

Hi Jelila ,
Beautiful point you made here. Our projects and ideas should not be narrowed to our nations only but be aimed at reaching to the ends of the earth. To impact lives far and wide. To leave legacies that will foster global good.
Thank you for your incisive comment.

August 6, 2018 18:45

Hi Chima

Your idea is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 17:43

Hello Chima!

August 6, 2018 08:50

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 6, 2018 03:52

your project is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 19:08

Yes Kanika Tripathi,
Indeed, we need to partner together if our ideas and projects must be implemented, with gainful impacts. A tree cannot form a forest alone. Together, we can build a strong bond to make our societies, nations and continents better.

August 5, 2018 13:56

August 1, 2018 01:03

Lorentz Geraud,
Thank you so much. The desire is to go beyond mere inspiration and further to manifestation and physical demonstration of the goals to positively impact the Nigerian community and other nations of the world.
It will be great to partner with you.

August 1, 2018 00:55

Yeswanth Vakati,
Your support is highly appreciated. It will be a great pleasure to partner with you and lend a helping hand towards fulfillment of your idea.
Together, we can make a better world.

August 1, 2018 00:48

Prateek Meena,
Thank you for your concern and support. Beggars easily become thieves and terrorists because they are idle and that idleness makes them easily yield to evil. SaWoDev seeks to terminate such idleness and get these young ones gainfully engaged.
Thank you again.

August 1, 2018 00:43

Yea Rotimi Moses,
The most appalling of all in these young ones is the nuisance they turn to constitute to their communities, nation and to other parts of the world. Their illiteracy makes them to easily be confusingly convinced to do evil, while their despondency makes them easily succumb to little offers.
There has to be a radical turn around!

July 31, 2018 08:45

Hi Colleague,
Your idea is inspiring! let us partner!
You can also support the Youth Parliament Project by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.
Just click the link below;

July 31, 2018 08:21

Hey you idea is really great
It will definitely bring a change and increase their standard of living
All the very best !!

Kindly find time to give a glance at my idea SAVE VRIKSHA and leave ur comments and valuable votes
Thank you !!

July 31, 2018 06:37

Hello Chima,
You are doing a great job really.I liked your idea and I really appreciate it.You are trying to provide them education so they did not waste their time in activities like beggar and thief.You are doing good.
If you have any comment on my idea you can do

Rotimi Moses

July 30, 2018 20:54

Wao! Great! I really love what you're doing. In the North, we call these kids almajiri. It is so pathetic how parents will give birth and send them out to beg. Some of these children were made to traveled outside of where they were born. The reason for this is for the child to remain in a strange land for a very long time, fending for himself. What you're doing will not only put kids off the street, but it will also reduce drastically crimes in the society. These innocent children were made to believe by their scholars that the society is hostile to them, so they easily resulted into crime as a way of punishing members of the society. Kudos to you Chima. Remain blessed.

July 29, 2018 23:17

Mr. Moki Daniel,
Thanks for your support. The idea will cover more than Northern Nigeria. Every part of Nigeria has these hungry looking kids and mature beggars. More so, the killings in Nigeria has extended to North Central and is already penetrating the Southern part of the nation. The idea also bears other nations of the world in mind.
The overall target is to have a better world.

Moki Daniel

July 29, 2018 17:06

Hi Chima;

This is a cool idea, it will make the community of northern Nigeria grow to a higher level, Am sure through your idea many African countries can learn something great. Work on it do not relent. Together we can make the world the best place to live. Good luck!
Request
Kindly requesting for your thought on our idea "Mochri water for life services" . Your feedback will be highly appreciated.
Link of the idea - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9532/

Warm Regards
Moki Daniel $ Christine Mutheu
For Mochri water for life services

July 28, 2018 22:00

Vincent Ocen,
We all aim at making the world a better, safer and more habitable place. If the world must get better, it will take you and I; it cannot happen by chance. Therefore, let us maximize our potentials and see that we do our best for our diverse countries, the world and even generations yet unborn.
Bravo!

July 28, 2018 21:55

Mr. Tolulope,
So great to have you on board. It is awesome to know that there are Nigerians who are thinking out ways to contribute towards the betterment of Africa and the world at large. I surely will support your effort and will gladly work with you too.

July 28, 2018 21:51

Sure Ronald,
I will definitely check out "HWERA AFRICA" to see its prospects. Together, we can make a save Africa and a better world. Africa has talents and resources. All we need to do is to PUT THEM TO WORK. Will be very nice working with you.

July 28, 2018 21:48

Hello Bimal,
You are right on point! Food is important; getting it the right way is more vital. SAVWODEV intends to have full consideration for agriculture. That way, the hunger problem would be really tackled and every "hungry man" will no more be an "angry man". More so, they would be engaged to not only get food for themselves but fortune also, to make life better for themselves and the economy at large.
Thanks a bunch.

July 27, 2018 15:49

We have great ideas for the attainment of sustainable development in our respectives countries, let us support each other .
You can also vote mine using this link
Together we shall go further.
Vincent Ocen
Founder Youth Parliament project

July 26, 2018 09:07

Good job, Great idea, if they are empowered with education and skill they will have a sense of purpose and shun violence. I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System and you can aswell give me a vote if you like my idea and please rate my comment if it is useful to you.
Tolulope

July 25, 2018 14:52

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative, radiant and essential to all community around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and advise on how to make the idea the best one.

Ronald M.

July 24, 2018 16:24

“A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN” indeed true. As the responsible person of the family the person need to any how manage the food so for that case he will move to bad ways. But by teaching him in a proper way is just a things to divert him by bad way to good way. If everone will get the food in a good way no one will move to bad way. So good work .

July 23, 2018 01:18

Emir Blessing,
Thank you for the complements. We all need God; our land needs God most. Nigeria is in dire need of God's intervention and SavWoDev seeks to extend God's Hands of mercy to the grassroots through wealthy in the society.
Only if we will join hands to make it work.

July 23, 2018 01:14

Johnson Michael,
State Policing is good, but if there are still numerous miscreants, insurgents and hooligans, then the State Policing would either be paralyzed or made very difficult. You cannot kill a tree by cutting down its leaves and branches only. It would keep growing despite the number of machetes you have. You can only kill it by uprooting it. The root of the problems in Nigeria is the youths who are idle and hungry. If that root problem is tackled, State Policing would be successful.

July 23, 2018 01:07

Franklyn Chidozie,
Thank you for your comment. Investment on children (young ones and teenagers) is the best investment to make. If the vision of SavWoDev is critically pursued, then there would be no one like "the less privileged" in our communities.

Chima Alozie

July 23, 2018 00:57

Yea Loveth,
The idea is all encompassing. It proposes to cover agriculture, very importantly. The sponsored young ones would also be involved in farming to boost agricultural produces in Nigeria and ameliorate the hunger problem.

Chima Alozie

July 23, 2018 00:51

Very nice proposition Omar Alhaj Mahmoud. Incentives really push people into action. In deed, it would be a very good step to take in order to encourage sponsors. It however would be dependent on the school where the young person to be sponsored would be registered, the trade he/she would learn, skill to be acquired, farm produce to be bought for he/she who is to go into farming, etc. So, frantic effort would definitely be made to talk it out with whomsoever would be involved.
Thank you so much dear.

DUNNOH OKON

July 21, 2018 15:24

Special thanks goes to Almighty God, who remembering youth of our time, I really appreciate God for his Infinite mercy and kindness. And it also goes to those that contribute for this, May God Almighty bless you abundantly. Remain bless.
It is great idea from a great man.

JOHNSON MICHAEL

July 21, 2018 14:40

This is a very good platform for youth to share their views. This country is going to a state of anarchy, every day we hear of killings every where and what the F.G do is to give statistics of killings that had happen in other country and past tenures. The only thing that can help this country is state policing, that is my supporting the motion for state policing. This can be done by encouraging our constituency leaders in the national assembly to support the motion of state policing.

Akojede Gbolahan Segun

July 21, 2018 13:58

Nice Point Franklyn Chidoze, this is a chance for we youth to stand out and to recover our lost glory. Let try to make a difference (positively) and to make Nigeria a better place. May they Lord help us and Nice Idea from Mr. Chima Alozie, may they Lord grant you more wisdom and Bless your Project. Amen

Franklyn Chidozie

July 13, 2018 15:42

Nice one Bro, This is a nice privileged for all youth, Like they say What is source for the Goose should be Source for the Gander, this is an opportunity for those who think they are a disadvantage to this world, maybe because they did'nt go to school or perhaps they drop out at some point all is by God grace but we should all know that God is willing to meet our needs than we are to receive from him also parent should also try and put their best in their kids for they leaders of tomorrow.

Loveth Abuh

July 13, 2018 13:43

Good people, great idea.
Kudos to UNESCO for this nice idea to bring out the best in people. It would contribute to the general good of mankind. Oh that evil would cease and good would be brought to stay. Children and youths would be given opportunity to bring out the best in them.
Really a good one.
Cheers!

July 12, 2018 20:38

A good idea. Linking children who need care with the rich works to strengthen the community. I propose incentives for sponsors such as market discounts or other facilities.. Good luck my friend

July 12, 2018 17:18

Etimbuk Bose, let us pray more that the idea would become a reality. Over the years, great dreamsif this sort have been buried unfulfilled. So, you and I need to join hands and make it a reality so that our nation and the world at large will be better and brighter.

July 12, 2018 17:14

Dunnoh Okon, thanks for your comment. The idea is for youths like you, the leaders of tomorrow. It's presently disappointing that the leaders years gone by are still the leaders today. The reason why the present young ones should be prepared so that they can take over the leadership mantles tomorrow.

ETIMBUK BOSE

July 12, 2018 15:05

Heavenly Father, we thank you for this privilege given to us, May your name alone be highly exalted in the Mighty Name of Jesus I pray, Amen. I really appreciate God for his mercy upon us youth, Father may your name be praise, Amen!

Emir Blessing

July 12, 2018 14:40

A very good Idea that can help our youth to grow in the nearest future, if utilized and even our country to grow. May God continue to Bless you and give you wisdom to do more and may God direct you. in Jesus Name.

DUNNOH OKON

July 12, 2018 13:41

This is the very good idea, I appreciate God for his love toward us. We love it all. May God Almighty continue to bless you and give you more wisdom and ideas to make the world a better place. May God see you through in this your project, in Jesus Mighty Name I pray Amen.
More prosperous Idea.

July 11, 2018 00:59

Yes Kikelomo; may I point out that you and I are the future we always speak about. The era of our old fathers and mothers is fast effacing. They cannot give us the better word we dream of.
Let us put hands together to make a lasting impact that posterity will live to appreciate.

Kikelomo Julius

July 9, 2018 15:23

I wish to express my happiness about this idea. The future of Nigeria and other nations of the world lie in the present young ones. If they are harnessed to bring out the best in them, it would make the globe habitable, secure and prosperous.

July 8, 2018 19:06

Thank you Madam Promise. Yes, our youths need to be preserved and also empowered, if Nigeria must be great again. They must be gainfully engaged if we must have peace in our land.
Best still, may God raise men in Nigeria who will come to the realization that a fulfilled life is not that spent only in achieving self-centred interests, but that spent in posititively impacting lives.
Thanks abundantly.

July 8, 2018 18:57

Hello Majuhed Mukhtar, thank you for your comment. Of a truth, we can build a strong bond right from here in the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship competition and join forces to make the world a better place.
I have read through your idea; it really insightful. It is a vision that can positively transform Afghanistan in a few years.
Let us join hands to make the world a better place.

Promise Awah

July 7, 2018 22:32

This is the best idea I have heard so far. Savwodev should be empowered to bring this idea to reality. Our youths which we be believe to be the leaders of tomorrow are the killers today, and majority of them being killed. Youths need to be empowered, enlightened and educated to achieve positive goals for a better tomorrow. Thanks.

Chima Alozie

July 7, 2018 13:59

Yes Mary, this is the kind of ideas we need to make Nigeria better. America, Europe, Asia, Australia, all other continents need similar ideas too. We can make our planet good through good ideas.

Chima Alozie

July 7, 2018 13:45

Israel Ayo, indeed Nigeria has become a place of fear and dismay. Funny enough, it is now listed among the most dangerous places to be on earth - God save our land.
Let us this join hands to raise our nation again, and also contribute towards raising other nations to make our generation better.

Chima Alozie

July 7, 2018 13:37

Akojede Oluwasegun, indeed the idea would do great good to our land if it works out. May God make it work out.
The rate of daily killings in Nigeria is really alarming. Crime and every form of unrest in other climes are highly disturbing too.
The young ones can help fix up these eerie problems if they are given good foundation.

Chima Alozie

July 7, 2018 13:29

Nawrath Minda, thank you so much for your comment. Yes, the area of consideration in the project is indeed of less concern to people. It is however a very vital area that should be critically examined because the future we speak of lies in the hands of the present young ones. We can only have a better future if we raise better young ones today.
Hope to have concerned people like you as part of the team.

July 7, 2018 00:02

I too have posted a project idea within this youth citizen entrepreneurship.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth citizen entrepreneurship competition
Are you aware that each of us here within the youth citizen entrepreneurship can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all. and also please vote and commend for my project

Enjoy your day!

Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive ,
Education for youth

Mary Udoh

July 6, 2018 22:45

Wow, thank God for this very creative idea. If such ideas had come up in Nigeria long ago, then the country would be a good place. The present insurgency, terrorism and daily killings would not be. May God raise up more of such ideas in Nigeria.

Israel Ayo

July 6, 2018 13:17

Heh! Nigeria has become a fear of fear and dismay; thanks to greedy politicians. Killings every day, insurgency everywhere and general disorderliness. This is a nice one. Only if our politicians and other selfish leaders will give it backing.

Akojede Oluwasegun

July 6, 2018 12:36

This is a very laudable idea. The rate of crime, insurgency and mass murder of people in Nigeria is alarming. If this idea works out, it would be of great importance.
Very nice move.

July 6, 2018 03:58

Very good idea. You create a special platform for educators in your country, something that is less of a concern in your country and a political issue played by politicians to commit crimes. Very beneficial to the local government in your country. Hope this can be realized.

Best luck,