Comments

August 15, 2018 22:44

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:53

Hi Vera Shemang !
Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:44

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 20:37

August 15, 2018 17:19

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 17:16

Hello,,
Today is the last day of this stage of the competition .. It is really an enjoyable stage and involved in many innovative and wonderful projects and ideas.. and everyone today winners because we seek to serve the community .. I am really happy to know you.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 15, 2018 13:53

August 15, 2018 12:18

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 11:09

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 08:42

August 14, 2018 23:48

August 14, 2018 20:55

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:15

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:32

And we both being participants in same competetion and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants.

You can also comment and vote on our idea PARKNER.

August 14, 2018 18:13

August 14, 2018 16:13

August 14, 2018 15:50

August 14, 2018 14:48

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thought. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 14:43

August 14, 2018 09:52

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:29

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

HASINA

August 14, 2018 08:49

You have good innovative ideas among the projects which contribute to the objectives of the sustainable development. I hope that your project is going to come true. My project also is in the infringement of 17 objectives of the sustainable, complementary development with other fields of intervention, called HARMONY BEE. I invite you to look at Michael Jackson Earth Song's clip because this song reflects my project.

August 14, 2018 07:40

August 14, 2018 05:56

August 14, 2018 03:14

August 14, 2018 01:03

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 21:19

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:19

August 13, 2018 20:38

August 13, 2018 18:55

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 18:55

Hellao

August 13, 2018 18:34

August 13, 2018 18:34

August 13, 2018 16:49

PS: Have you thought about adding some visual aids? I have only uploaded three photo collages, but I think that I should create an infographic that can illustrate my idea more clearly and set forth my action plan more effectively. I am working on mine now, and I hope that you have some spare time to work on yours, too.

August 13, 2018 16:45

Hi Vera,

I was thrilled to see your idea, especially because we are tackling the same problems!!! Last year, I installed five water filtration systems and turned them into free Water Fill-up Stations at Ban Wiang Wai School; however, the students, who received large water containers, found it difficult to carry them home! So I am now working on an idea to produce and sell hand-held ceramic water filters so that the students and their families can purify contaminated water from their water wells at home. I would really love to stay in touch with you so that we can share experiences and ideas. I am certain that we can support one we face and overcome various obstacles whilst we turn our ideas into sustainable businesses in Nigeria and Thailand. I’ve made a ‘Friend Request,’ please add me.

Sincerely,

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 13, 2018 16:09

August 13, 2018 16:08

August 13, 2018 14:24

Dear Vera,

August 13, 2018 13:35

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 13:08

August 13, 2018 08:45

August 13, 2018 07:28

August 13, 2018 07:03

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:09

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 13, 2018 02:29

August 12, 2018 22:44

August 12, 2018 20:15

August 12, 2018 19:25

Hello my friends ..
A few days and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 12, 2018 17:52

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 16:49

August 12, 2018 16:49

August 12, 2018 14:05

August 12, 2018 13:28

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 11:35

August 12, 2018 10:24

August 11, 2018 21:18

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Working together and achieving these sustainability goals means that we will be able to make our world a better place. What are some of your next steps for implementation?

If you would like to also check out my project called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 11, 2018 19:00

Hi Vera

August 11, 2018 17:45

August 11, 2018 17:14

Great day friend,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 16:37

Dear Vera,

August 11, 2018 14:11

August 11, 2018 12:20

August 11, 2018 12:05

Hello Vera,
with no doubt, you are fighting against one of the biggest violation of human rights.
Are you still at the idea stage or have you developed it further? Are you considering involving governmental authorities in your project?
I think is good that you have already thought about the plastic waste that could be caused by many provisional solutions.
It is not clear to me what you company would sell nor what service you would provide and to whom. Are you producing eco-friendly water bottles? Are you employing people to do it? Are you currently in possession of any innovative technology that can not be provided by nay other company on the market?

August 11, 2018 09:26

August 10, 2018 19:24

Heyaa My friend,
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 16:52

Dear Vera,

August 10, 2018 13:32

August 10, 2018 10:15

This is a smartly concieved idea which i believe can help alot of people in our society and nations. Such an idea sould be supported at all costs.That is why i voted for your idea today. Thumbs up and remember me in your voting.

August 10, 2018 06:24

August 10, 2018 02:17

Dear Vera,

August 9, 2018 21:01

August 9, 2018 15:22

It is really a nice idea! I truly hope that regardless the outcome of this contest you’ll be able to fulfill your dreams and to make your idea become real!
As members of the same community i think that is really important to underline every great idea and to support each other to achieve our goals.
Wish you the best of luck,
Check my idea too: Dave. The graduated sloth
Andreea Anghel

August 9, 2018 15:21

Wish you the best of luck,
Check my idea too: Dave. The graduated sloth
Andreea Anghel

August 9, 2018 15:11

Hi friend ,

I hope my previous comment helped you. It's great having you around this competition.I want to commend the contribution of your project which is going to a national and international level.Let us support each other at least till we are here in this competition.I wish you all the best.

August 9, 2018 08:17

August 9, 2018 07:01

hey

August 9, 2018 03:50

helo,
I have read your idea/project and it just awesome. Never give up. I wish you all the best. Good luck.
you can also read My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137
and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

August 8, 2018 19:55

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!
SO HOW IS IT GOING TODAY? I HAVE EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A NICE IDEA, I JUST WONDER?
CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CANCER GENERICS IDEA? IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR IT.(LINK -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029)
KT...................................................................

August 8, 2018 17:44

This seems to be a very interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your project that makes
it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
I would be more than happy to see a comment from you as well. Many thanks

Many thanks,

August 8, 2018 16:49

Hello, i have just voted your idea cause I find it interesting, I hope i can also count on your vote for my idea.
On-board Power Generating System.
This is my little way of supporting you and I also want you to support me.

August 8, 2018 15:06

It was really a pleasure to read about your idea. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 8, 2018 15:04

Dear Vera,

August 8, 2018 07:15

Hello my friend, I went through your idea and I’m highly impressed. Community needs people like you. Your innovation is the need of the hour. I would like to meet you once. We can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.

August 8, 2018 03:17

Vera, life is water and water is life, weldon.
1. It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.
2. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11257/
Thats the link to m project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?.

August 7, 2018 17:52

Hi. Your idea is amazing and sustainable. You choose a very important topic and it's an essential for all of us. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up. We as community members need to partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas.
You can look my idea. And can support me by voting and commenting on my idea.
Mushfika.

August 7, 2018 17:43

Hey Vera Shemang

August 7, 2018 15:49

August 7, 2018 06:29

Amos

August 7, 2018 05:35

Good day Vera Shemang! Water is life and so keeping it clean and safe for drinking amounts to safe guarding peoples life. Targeting the Public Schools and Hospitals in the North is good but I advice you to extent the tentacle of this to many other places; the Northern Nigeria is known for drought. I hope you'll also be able to attempt water recycling. The Environment can be greener and safer through you.

August 7, 2018 05:13

Hi friend,To extend my support to you my friend,I just voted for you today and will continue to support you as I believe your plan is so genuine and unique.The third world war will be due to water.Lets help prevent this war.You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 7, 2018 04:32

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

NWANJA Obianuju Joy

August 6, 2018 22:16

We all need clean water especially our rural poor kids at school... Clean water means better health and a healthy society will affect the overall performance of such society,hence providing a regular source of clean water is essential to having a viable society....

August 6, 2018 18:27

Dear Vera,

August 6, 2018 17:46

Hi Vera ,

Your idea is nice.Water is the most important resources of all and life is impossible to be imagined about it.Even after being a water planet Earth has very less water which can actually be utilized.Your idea on its purification will be very helpful to utilize it from available form.

August 6, 2018 17:25

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 6, 2018 15:53

I saw your idea. Clean drinking water is very important for our countries.
Your Idea is very innovative.
Please also see my idea and give your comments and vote on it.
Mushfika.

August 6, 2018 15:50

Dear Vera Shemang
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea, the clean drinking water is the most needed in our countries it's the key for good health ,I will vote for it and this is the comment I wish you success and never give up
yours

Akpata Obadan

August 6, 2018 09:16

I believe it is a good initiative given the problem of pipe borne water in Nigeria, especially the lack of access to it. Given that her target population are school children, it is an excellent idea because we often say they are our future and hope, therefore taking care of our future by ensuring their their health is a priority is a good way to take care of ourselves in the future as they will be the leaders of tomorrow

August 6, 2018 08:49

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.

Abdullahi Idris

August 6, 2018 00:03

As a Nigerian, I connect wholeheartedly to the solution Vera Shemang suggested to provide a lasting, pragmatic solution to lack of portable drinking water menace bedevilling us vastly in the country today. The disease burden this plague causes is in billions of dollars. The negative impact to Nation building due to depletion of work force due their challenged health status keeps growing by the day. If supported I believe her solution will tremendously bring succour to many ailing families and communities across the country.

Mustapha Bazakware

August 5, 2018 23:44

clean water has always being a major problem in African. particularly in rural areas.its in line with this that the SDG is so committed in providing clean water to rural dwellers. as such, I would say vera has chosen a project which would impacts in the lives of the ordinary rural dweller which is often at a deficit of such basic necessities of life.

August 5, 2018 23:09

Using Refillable Biodegradable Bottles is cleary a good way to reduce pollution from plastic ones. You have defined a good concept and you should work on it. Because there is a strong reason why plastic was widely used in the past, you must provide a good reason why people need to switch to you alternative. What about including an original sensibilisation campaign into your Plans for implementation and sustainability?
However, I think you can go really far. Good luck.

August 5, 2018 13:55

August 4, 2018 18:21

A good idea .. Access to clean water is the right of the people in the community and must be provided to them at all times .. I propose to provide schools with water filters to help filter tap water