Comments

August 15, 2018 22:39

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 22:39

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:47

Hi Edilberto severiche socore !
Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:32

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 20:48

Hello,,
Today is the last day of this stage of the competition .. It is really an enjoyable stage and involved in many innovative and wonderful projects and ideas.. and everyone today winners because we seek to serve the community .. I am really happy to know you.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 15, 2018 20:37

August 15, 2018 17:25

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 15:17

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Although we have reached the end of the competition, I hope that you do implement your idea. Please reach out to me if you need any help.

Also If you would like to also help support my project one last time called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 15, 2018 13:53

August 15, 2018 13:47

Hello, I hope you’re doing great. I went through your innovative idea ,it is really impressing as it fits into a practical project and I would say that you have an awesome project .Keep pushing and working on it. As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting,rating and commenting as I have done to your innovative idea.
All the best lucky.
See my project"EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you take a look at my idea,Kindly vote,rate and comment on it.I promise to positively work on your opinion and feedback. This will help me develop further my project and stay touched to your innovative idea also.Read at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11936

August 15, 2018 12:03

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 11:10

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 08:41

August 15, 2018 00:00

August 14, 2018 21:22

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human been.

August 14, 2018 21:22

August 14, 2018 21:22

August 14, 2018 21:22

August 14, 2018 21:22

August 14, 2018 21:22

August 14, 2018 21:21

August 14, 2018 21:21

August 14, 2018 21:21

August 14, 2018 21:21

August 14, 2018 21:21

August 14, 2018 21:21

August 14, 2018 21:21

August 14, 2018 20:52

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:17

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 19:17

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.

August 14, 2018 18:36

And we both being participants in same competetion and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants.

You can also comment and vote on our idea PARKNER.

August 14, 2018 18:13

August 14, 2018 16:11

August 14, 2018 15:46

August 14, 2018 14:43

August 14, 2018 14:42

August 14, 2018 14:42

August 14, 2018 14:40

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thought. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 14:12

We the Youth being the majority of the population of the world means that we are the determinants of the future of the world.
Let us work together for the best.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 14, 2018 09:28

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

August 14, 2018 09:26

Hi Edilberto severiche socore,

Solar energy is clean and pollution free. This is the only option we have left for us as a future energy source. You idea to make your country as a solar energy country is quit different and seems interesting.

HASINA

August 14, 2018 07:54

You have good innovative ideas among the projects which contribute to the objectives of the sustainable development. I hope that your project is going to come true. My project also is in the infringement of 17 objectives of the sustainable, complementary development with other fields of intervention, called HARMONY BEE. I invite you to look at Michael Jackson Earth Song's clip because this song reflects my project.

August 14, 2018 07:42

August 14, 2018 05:58

August 14, 2018 03:11

August 14, 2018 03:11

August 14, 2018 01:04

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 21:29

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:22

August 13, 2018 20:48

August 13, 2018 18:53

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 18:53

Hellao

August 13, 2018 18:50

August 13, 2018 18:39

August 13, 2018 16:11

August 13, 2018 16:04

August 13, 2018 14:47

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 14:46

Dear Edil,

August 13, 2018 14:19

Hi colleague,
"We pledge," says the UN, in its manifesto on the Sustainable Development Goals, "that no one will be left behind [ in the collective journey to end poverty and inequality]. " In addition, the most marginalized will be prioritized : "We will endeavor," the UN pledges , "to reach the furthest behind first."
It is in this context that we the youths have come up with awesome ideas and projects, so Let us partner in order to bring positive impacts and solve our community problems.
Vincent Ocen.

August 13, 2018 13:39

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 13:14

August 13, 2018 08:43

August 13, 2018 07:27

August 13, 2018 06:59

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:08

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 13, 2018 06:05

Hello my friend،،
A few days and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 13, 2018 00:40

August 12, 2018 22:43

August 12, 2018 20:13

August 12, 2018 17:41

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 16:45

August 12, 2018 14:56

For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, institutions, organizations, civil society and people like the youth. Let us partner!
Vincent Ocen.

August 12, 2018 13:50

August 12, 2018 12:27

I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 12, 2018 12:19

Hi friend,

I have uploaded a free trial video for my idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" just to help you understand the idea a little better .If you have not understood it yet you can watch it by clicking the blue link over my idea in video section.This video is just the trial one and I will be uploading an original video of same kind soon.As the competition comes to end let us keep supporting each others ideas at least till we are here.

August 12, 2018 12:05

August 12, 2018 10:22

August 11, 2018 21:27

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 11, 2018 20:10

Henok WONDIMU
I think you come up with a very great idea for today's sustainable development and you can really make a difference and am so fascinated by your idea and I am highly recommended you to extend through continuous analytics and innovation. I am without any doubt voting you. Keep up the good work.
Please don't forget to comment and vote for my idea too.
Henok

August 11, 2018 18:48

Hi edilberto

August 11, 2018 17:56

August 11, 2018 17:10

Dear Edil,

August 11, 2018 17:09

Great day friend,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 17:07

Hi Edilberto,
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 11, 2018 14:10

August 11, 2018 12:19

August 11, 2018 09:25

August 10, 2018 22:19

Hi dear friend ,
Getting throught your idea i found it very impressive and awesome idea you really did a great job just like you i have i great dream to be fulfiled so i hope also you can support my idea by comments and votes for my idea « charge anywhere » and i would also love to cooperate and partenership be withand help each other to take our idea to the next level .hope to hear from you soon

August 10, 2018 19:22

Heyaa My friend,
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 16:29

Dear Edil,

August 10, 2018 14:52

Hi Edilberto severiche socore,

In future any how world need to move towards solar energy. so this is the best time to move on solar system. Your idea surely benefit to your country as its totally on solar system so in less prize they will get the energy.

August 10, 2018 13:32

August 10, 2018 09:59

Hey my friend,
This is a very good idea. Thumbs up, my friend. Solar power is a eco-friendly source of energy. I believe it has the potential to effectively improve lives. That is why i voted for your idea today. Thumbs up and remember me in your voting.

August 10, 2018 07:53

I like your idea for tbe sustainable and renewable energy source. I think you are following a good path on answering the ever stopping eergy demand while the scarce resources are overconsuming now a days. So i am recommading you to go further more for tbe implementation of your idea.
And i am thanking you for sharing with us.

August 10, 2018 02:37

Dear Edil,

August 9, 2018 22:57

Hello my friends I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 9, 2018 21:20

August 9, 2018 16:09

Hi friend ,

I hope my previous comment helped you. It's great having you around this competition.I want to commend the contribution of your project which is going to a national and international level.Let us support each other at least till we are here in this competition.I wish you all the best.

August 9, 2018 15:02

hey

August 9, 2018 08:33

August 8, 2018 20:21

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!
SO HOW IS IT GOING TODAY? I HAVE EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A NICE IDEA, I JUST WONDER?
CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CANCER GENERICS IDEA? IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE OR COMMENT ON IT.(LINK -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029)
KT...................................................................

August 8, 2018 14:33

Dear Edil,

August 8, 2018 10:21

Hey Edil

August 8, 2018 10:21

Hey Edil

August 8, 2018 07:41

Hello my friend, I went through your idea and I’m highly impressed. Community needs people like you. Your innovation is the need of the hour. I would like to meet you once. We can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.

August 8, 2018 00:03

August 7, 2018 21:53

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

August 7, 2018 09:54

Dear Edil,

August 7, 2018 07:40

August 6, 2018 19:14

Hi friend

Your idea is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 19:14

Hi friend

August 6, 2018 09:00

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 14:04

August 5, 2018 00:19

This seems to be a ver interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your projects that makes it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
Please have a look of my project and feel free to comment or advise something.

Many thanks,

July 28, 2018 16:27

Hello my friend edilberto,,
I hope you have benefited from my previous comment.. I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

July 28, 2018 16:25

A wonderful idea .. The use of solar energy helps greatly to save costs and maintain the cleanliness of the environment .. Suggested the work of cooperative projects with the government to reach this service to all homes

July 26, 2018 23:12

Hey Edilberto,

Even though solar panel is not too novel idea, as you mentioned. I think your subscription model is you inovative point. Thus, you may work more on it. For example, how to make it more attractive for you potential customer, what will they get, and maybe some intensive if they generate more power.

July 26, 2018 23:12

Hey Edilberto,

July 26, 2018 23:12

Hey Edilberto,

July 26, 2018 23:12

Hey Edilberto,

July 26, 2018 21:37

Hello Edilberto,

This is a good idea, if implemented it will make life easy for the Bolivian society, they will not have to use traditional modes of energy to use power. All the best in the competition.
Request
Kindly check on our idea "Mochri water for life services" comment, vote and advise more on what can be done on the idea to make it the best. Link of the idea https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9532/. Thank you in advance for your support.

Moki Daniel $ Christine Mutheu
For Mochri water for life services