Comments

September 9, 2018 17:53

hi
i came in contact with you after the prayer and fasting the Rev. Priest gave to me and i believe you are God sent to me to send me free from my bad situation ,

August 16, 2018 21:32

Hey there I really like your project. Its awesome and amazing. Am here to encourage you and to motivate you"the world right now needs change makers and innovators like you." please keep on developing your idea the world needs it.

Rate my comment if it carries any meaning to you and please vote my idea in the link below

August 16, 2018 00:35

@Peter LaDelfe, thank you so much for your insightful comments and questions. I wasn't aware of the skin issues with colloidal silver, so I looked into it. Scary! I read over the studies and I'd like to confirm that, according to the researchers at Delft University, the limited lifetime effectiveness is mostly because the filter is either broken or too slow. Dosing with chlorine or lemon and backwashing the whole filter is said to fix the latter problem and increase the flow of water. The antibiotic effect isn't from silver in and of itself; its ability to reduce the pore sizes stops E-coli from getting through the ceramic water filter. Still, the same researchers found that filters with colloidal silver is less likely than those without colloidal silver to accumulate bacteria on its surface over time. Neither this study or the others that I have on hand mentioned anything about colloidal silver poisoning. Still, I should do more research and seek some public health experts' advice! Before I startup LifeFilters2Go Workshop, I need to be sure that my device is effective, not harmful!! #socialresponsibility. I sincerely appreciate your reminder.

August 15, 2018 23:30

August 15, 2018 22:25

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:28

A really good idea i wish you all the best and no matter the outcome of this contest i hope that you’ll pursue your dreams and make your idea become real!
Andreea

August 15, 2018 20:47

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 20:33

August 15, 2018 20:23

Hi Kate Bradley! Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 19:28

This would be great for rural areas and slum areas where getting clean water is a problem. this they can make themselves with minimal requirements and get access to clean water. Great idea!

August 15, 2018 16:14

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 13:46

See my idea at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11381/

August 15, 2018 13:10

Hi dear fellow! Congratulations for each one of you for your hard work. Thank you for your support and your relevent remarks. Your encouragement help me to improve my initial idea I am come up with something I've never fought when my team and I worked on the project in the beginning. You are a champion and still keep on doing your best. Best luck. I hope that we will still help each other for the last day. I am open up for any parternship and we can keep in touch even the competition comes at his end. I really thankful for your voting on my idea and If you find it is worthy, would you please vote for me tomorrow? I can vote for you through the link you shared to me. Lots of love and good luck everyone. I am proud of you.

Marinah

August 15, 2018 12:29

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 11:53

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 09:32

Thanks so much my friend for the support and positive comments you gave my idea. I will try hard and will not give up until i realise the dream and improve the society. Therefore, i will support you to the end. Thumbs up.
I wish you all the best and pray you pull through.

August 15, 2018 09:09

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human being.

Visit, comment and vote : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

August 15, 2018 08:41

August 15, 2018 06:09

Hello,,
Today is the last day of this stage of the competition .. It is really an enjoyable stage and involved in many innovative and wonderful projects and ideas.. and everyone today winners because we seek to serve the community .. I am really happy to know you.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 15, 2018 01:40

Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation, therefore i am voting for you!

However, we need to partner in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

Just click the link below;

August 15, 2018 00:12

Hi Kate,

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 23:34

August 14, 2018 20:50

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:10

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:07

PETER LADELFE

August 14, 2018 17:55

This is a very creative idea but I do have one concern. People have been drinking water with suspensions of colloidal silver as an antibiotic claiming great success. Some even claim success using it as an anti-viral medication. The down-side, I have heard, is that with prolonged or heavy use it turns the person's skin blue. While this is probably not harmful, it is either permanent or, at least, long lasting after usage is stopped.

How well is the silver bonded to the ceramic? Is the limited lifetime of effectiveness due, at least in part, to loss of the silver into the product water? Is there an antibiotic effect from solid silver? People have been eating off of silver dinnerware for centuries.

August 14, 2018 17:41

@Amos, thank you so much for your questions about the targets I’ve achieved and the changes I’ve made so far in the competition. Participating in this competition has allowed me to make the most of my time with the members of the Ban Wiang Wai School community. I was supposed to go back there to follow up on the two projects that I had implemented the previous summer with the grant from Cate School’s Mark Metherell ’87 Service Challenge. I’m so glad that I found out about this competition and joined the entrepreneurship campus. Otherwise, I would have just floundered as I was realising that the Water Fillup Station (one of the two projects) hadn’t worked out as planned. I initially came up with the idea to startup up a ceramic water filter pot factory in the town of Fang by following the Potters for Peace model; however, by the end of the 8th Module, I decided to scale down my idea by creating a hand-held ceramic water filter bowl and starting up a workshop at Ban Wiang Wai School-where I had been doing volunteer work all along. So far, I have been able to gather all the materials and organise a fun trial run of the production process. The most memorable moment was watching clear water drip from the ceramic filter bowl to the bottom of a plastic bottle. The students, teachers, and I were all so happy to see that the filter works! (But we hadn’t tested the water for E-coli! The results are still to come!!)

khurlern

August 14, 2018 17:09

It is very good idea, Everyone know the water very important for human animals and environment we can not live with out the water. so the migrant workers who lived in Fang district mostly they live in Orange farm and some farm they drink water from the well, take a bathe, washing clothes and make food . so when they chemical spray a lot the water in the well will have chemical it is very dangerous for the people to drink take a bathe and washing. So if we support them one farm for one water filter it is very helpful them for good healthy.

August 14, 2018 16:09

August 14, 2018 15:45

August 14, 2018 14:41

August 14, 2018 14:29

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thinking sha. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 14:05

Hi kate,
We the Youth being the majority of the population of the world means that we are the determinants of the future of the world.
Let us work together for the best.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 14, 2018 09:58

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "employment opportunity app"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:58

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:57

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:57

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:56

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:55

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:55

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:54

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

Lalit sorout

August 14, 2018 09:48

Hello!...
I really love and appreciate your effort by coming up with the innovative idea. Great job done....wishing you guy's success and regardless of the outcome of this competition... Let's meet at the top. I'm into conservation and environmental works, so if you want partnership here is my mail: [email protected]

August 14, 2018 09:32

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:27

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

August 14, 2018 08:04

@TeamM3N, uhhh... My partners and I are trying hard to get LifeFilters2Go up and running, but I am not sure if we would like to 'die hard'! ;) With that said, I appreciate the fearless spirit behind those words. #NoRegrets I wish you well. Thank you for your support.

August 14, 2018 07:40

August 14, 2018 06:20

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human been.
Y
Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 05:55

Jade

August 14, 2018 05:33

Very good idea and well done KATE!
Clean water supply is essential to every family. Hope this initiative may promote awareness of clean water and help more people. I believe you will benefit a lot by doing this project! All the best KATE!

August 14, 2018 05:04

@TeamM3N, thank you so much for your questions regarding my past experience in business competitions. Yes, this is my first try in this type of competition. I have entered another competition, called the Mark Metherell ‘87 Service Challenge, and it emphasises “service,” rather than “entrepreneurship.” Nevertheless, I still added the latter to my proposal (through the School Shop) so that my initiatives would be more sustainable. I was able to learn how to run a profitable business from both teacher and students who had already been operating the shop at Ban Wiang Wai School for three years. I have never studied entrepreneurship through online modules, nor have I interacted with so many young entrepreneurs from so many different countries! Reading over all the published ideas and reaching out to their creators around the world have been an eye-opening experience! And you? Have you ever entered in this type of competition?

August 14, 2018 04:37

@Chinonso, thank you so much for offering to put me in contact with someone who specialises in water filtration technology. Yes, I will email you shortly! Is there anything I can do to help you? But I'm afraid that my expertise is reading, writing, and editing. Entrepreneurship is quite new to me, and I am learning as I go...

August 14, 2018 03:04

August 14, 2018 02:15

Dear Kate,

Thank you for your recommendation. I have friend who specialized in seperation technology and filteration.

You can mail me.

I wish you all the best of the contest

Best regard
Chinonso
TechAfrik

August 14, 2018 01:03

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 21:19

August 13, 2018 20:59

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 20:38

@Yeshwanth and @TeamM3N, thank you for your question about what I’ve done to improve my idea over the course of this competition. As I was looking over all of the published ideas, I was especially drawn to those with visual aids. I also realised that the details about workshop organisation, startup costs, production materials & methods, and expansion plans were disorganised. So I decided to utilise Picktochart (a web-based infographic application) to present them more clearly. Additionally, as I was watching some of the videos, I felt the need to redo mine. I have so many clips of my preliminary research, trial run of production process, and product testing, but I edited and subtitled the only ones with LifeFilters2Go location and Workshop Leaders. I should try to add the other clips to my video soon.

August 13, 2018 20:12

@Everyone
Thank you so much everyone for your support. I really do believe that this wonderful partnership does not end with this competition rather it is only the beginning. So, after the competition, feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration. It would be great to work together in solving problems for a more sustainable future.

You guys can check out my project in this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 19:48

@MDNiazul, @Yeshwanth, and @TeamParkner, thank you for your questions about my inspiration behind this idea. I’ll explain… In the past two decades, thousands of Shan refugees fled their homes due to clashes between Myanmar government forces and armed ethnic militias, yet they weren’t listed in UNHCR or recognised by Thai government. Many ended up settling and working illegally on cash-crop plantations in Northwestern Thailand. During home visits, I could smell the pesticide residue in the air and see all the chemical containers and blind cats in the living quarters. I also discovered that the families relied on open and contaminated water wells. And at the local inn, I befriended a PhD researcher who had been studying maternal health amongst Shan refugees in the area for the past five years. I learned that pesticides and unsafe drinking water caused a lot of health complications amongst Shan mothers and their children. I knew that once I found a cause, I shouldn’t just write. I had to act.

August 13, 2018 18:50

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 18:34

August 13, 2018 18:21

August 13, 2018 16:07

August 13, 2018 15:57

August 13, 2018 14:44

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 14:08

Hi colleague,
"We pledge," says the UN, in its manifesto on the Sustainable Development Goals, "that no one will be left behind [ in the collective journey to end poverty and inequality]. " In addition, the most marginalized will be prioritized : "We will endeavor," the UN pledges , "to reach the furthest behind first."
It is in this context that we the youths have come up with awesome ideas and projects, so Let us partner in order to bring positive impacts and solve our community problems.
Vincent Ocen.

August 13, 2018 13:49

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 13:07

August 13, 2018 12:31

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 11:18

wow, this is a noble idea safe clean water is essential for living and can help to sustain life that could have been affected by drinking unclean water. i wish you success in it and i hope more sponsors will come on board so that the cost to the citizen who cant afford to pay is reduced

August 13, 2018 08:42

August 13, 2018 07:25

August 13, 2018 06:56

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:07

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 13, 2018 06:05

DRINKING OF CONTAMINATED WATER LEADS TO DIARRHOEA, TYPHOID,MALARIA,STOMACH ILLNESSES,CHOLERA.THROUGH YOUR IDEA PAL SAFE DRINKING WATER WOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE TO POOR SECTIONS OF THE SOCIETY.Good luck.Pal you can support me by your votes and comments if you believe my idea is worth it-https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 05:59

Dear Kate,
Thank you for sharing the vision of the future of your idea. Of course a vision must be as high as possible, to be our passion in achieving our dreams and hopes. I have read your answers and have been very impressed with your efforts to maintain and develop your ideas. For the future, I have a grand design to realize my dream with my idea (Eco-Creativephoto Studio). My biggest dream with this idea is that I was able to form good characters through photos. My friend in this competition suggested that my idea is only for children. But in my opinion, adults can be formed, so I put in expected impact on sustainable development section that the target audience is of various ages. The most difficult thing in my idea is to form characters because it takes a very long time. But I am sure, with various kinds of innovations that I will develop with the support of various parties, my great vision will be achieved.

August 13, 2018 02:06

August 12, 2018 22:46

@Chinonso, thank you so much for your kind words! Really means a lot! I wish you all the same as you proceed to turn your idea into a sustainable enterprise. Let’s keep in touch for sure! I've made a 'Friend Request,' so please accept.

August 12, 2018 22:40

August 12, 2018 22:28

@Team Parkner, @Rownak, @Henok, @TeamM3N, @Yeshwanth, and @Megan, thank you so much for commenting on my page and asking a question about my next steps... My plan is to acquire as much information as I can for the time being. I must continue to test the different raw materials and production methods in the ceramics studio under controlled conditions. I also need to filter contaminated and discoloured water with the different prototypes and test the results with Watersafe Drinking Water Test Kits (available for purchase on Amazon). Last but not least, before next summer, I must create the ‘masterpiece’ and then send its filtered water samples to the labs. How about you? What are your next steps?

August 12, 2018 21:51

@Nawrath Minda, thank you so much for your feedback. I agree with you about the importance of being consistent. And, to answer your question, I do have some high (but hopefully not unrealistic) expectations. I have already done some preliminary research and completed a trial run of my idea. But I realise that I still have a lot left to do… I need to test my product thoroughly because it needs to work! If the filters don’t work as ‘advertised,’ I will be putting people’s health at risk. So once the filter passes laboratory tests, my partners and I have to implement strict quality control as long as we run this business. And you? What are your expectations for Eco-Creative Photo Studio?

August 12, 2018 21:37

Hi, this is a friendly reminder that we can continue to "improve" our idea/project pages by rewriting our descriptions and uploading our pictures. Thanks to your suggestions, I have made some changes to mine. If you would like some help with finalising your work, please let me know. I will try my best to assist you!

August 12, 2018 20:08

August 12, 2018 17:43

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 16:48

August 12, 2018 14:05

August 12, 2018 13:50

August 12, 2018 13:30

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 11:46

August 12, 2018 10:22

August 12, 2018 07:07

Hello my friends ..
A few days and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 12, 2018 06:16

I love your idea and I believe it is usable in many parts of the world. I will also like to encourage you to see it through its implementation no matter what the challenges may be. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. And I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System and you can aswell give me a vote if you like my idea and please rate my comment if it is useful to you.
Tolulope

August 11, 2018 21:13

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Working together and achieving these sustainability goals means that we will be able to make our world a better place. What are some of your next steps for implementation?

If you would like to also check out my project called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 11, 2018 20:28

Hi Kate,

I am thrilled by your wonderful idea. It quickly reminded me of my good old days at the university studying chemical and process engineering. I will love to connect with you and see to the actualization of this project.

Lets connect: [email protected]

August 11, 2018 20:17

HI
SHOUTOUT FROM INDIA
I LIKED YOUR IDEA ,I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU GET SELECTED IN THE TOP 10 , WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT STEP IN ACTION . AS YOU KNOW IN TERMS OF THE FINANCIAL FACTOR THERE IS NO CASH PRIZE FROM THE COMPETITION COMITY SO. HOW ARE YOU PLANNING YOUR NEXT STEP?

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING. ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT MY IDEA AT https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 20:11

I think you come up with a very great idea for today's sustainable development and you can really make a difference and am so fascinated by your idea and I am highly recommended you to extend through continuous analytics and innovation. I am without any doubt voting you. Keep up the good work.
Please don't forget to comment and vote for my idea too.
Henok

August 11, 2018 18:56

Team Parkner

August 11, 2018 18:46

Hi Kate

August 11, 2018 17:49

August 11, 2018 17:10

Great day friend,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 16:02

Hello kate
Good to see you on this platform. Your idea is a good one and would want you to keep it up.I would like to know what inspired it and how you hope to hold it up.My link is always available for your support and comments, please feel free to do so.
Best regards!

August 11, 2018 15:23

Less than 1 week left for the results. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?
I would be more than happy to see a comment and or a vote from you in my project. Thank you

Link of my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 11, 2018 14:14

Dear Kate,

August 11, 2018 14:10

August 11, 2018 12:19

August 11, 2018 09:25

August 10, 2018 23:04

A very excellent idea Making a manual ceramic water filter can reduce the harmful effects of drinking contaminated water, I suggest to you make a filter that can be used anywhere and easy to use.

August 10, 2018 19:22

Heyaa My friend,
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 18:13

Hi Theo Margazoglou,

I'd like to answer your questions regarding the effectiveness of LifeFilters2Go. According to a research project at Olin College of Engineering in Needham, U.S.A., the filters (made of clay and sawdust) could filter color out of dirty pond water and could filter 20 micron clay particles out of water. According to another research at Delft University of Technology in Delft, the Netherlands, filters with colloidal silver remove E-Coli more effectively than those without colloidal silver; nevertheless, "the achieved log removal is satisfactory for both filter types."

With that said, you're right! 99% purification is a big statement!! I should have worded it differently. After all, 99% refers ONLY to E-Coli!!! According to a dissertation by Anand Krishnan Plappally at the Ohio State University, clay ceramic filter was effective at removing protozoa, but not viruses such as MS2 Coliphages. Studies have been done on various in/organic materials to test whether or not they can remove pathogen, metals, dyes and other chemical such as sulfides, nitrates etc from water; however, I haven't read any articles on how ceramic filters work with nanoparticles. I definitely need to do more digging. Thank you for your feedback @Theo Margazoglou!

Sincerely,

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 10, 2018 17:08

Dear Kate,

August 10, 2018 15:03

Hi Kate Bradle,

Water is the most important in life. Lifefilter2go is the best idea to clean the water in a low cost. For quality health clean water is very important. best of luck !!!>

August 10, 2018 13:32

August 10, 2018 11:51

Dear Kate,
Thank you, Kate. You have told your journey to get an amazing idea. I have read it in my wall "EC-STUDIO" and thank you for sharing with me through your story. It's amazing your experience. Good luck with your idea.

August 10, 2018 06:19

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 21:12

August 9, 2018 17:45

Dear Kate,

August 9, 2018 17:37

Hi Kate,
Only simple question on your project. Can your device prevent viruses, bacteria such e-coli, ions and nanoparticles? What porosity are u using on your filters?
Claiming 99% purification is a big statement.

August 9, 2018 15:13

It is really a nice idea! I truly hope that regardless the outcome of this contest you’ll be able to fulfill your dreams and to make your idea become real!
As members of the same community i think that is really important tu underline every great idea and to support each other to achieve our goals.
Wish you the best of luck,
Check my idea too: Dave. The graduated sloth
Andreea Anghel

August 9, 2018 15:05

Hi friend ,

I hope my previous comment helped you. It's great having you around this competition.I want to commend the contribution of your project which is going to a national and international level.Let us support each other at least till we are here in this competition.I wish you all the best.

August 9, 2018 07:18

hey

August 8, 2018 20:00

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!
SO HOW IS IT GOING TODAY? I HAVE EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A NICE IDEA, I JUST WONDER?
CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CANCER GENERICS IDEA? IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE OR COMMENT ON IT.(LINK -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029)
KT...................................................................

August 8, 2018 15:28

It was really a pleasure to read about your idea. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 8, 2018 07:18

Hello my friend, I went through your idea and I’m highly impressed. Community needs people like you. Your innovation is the need of the hour. I would like to meet you once. We can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.

August 8, 2018 02:08

Dear Kate,

August 7, 2018 16:58

Hey Kate,

August 7, 2018 14:26

Hello, Kate.

August 7, 2018 11:45

Hey,
Your idea is great and innovative. I am very hopeful that it will create a revolution in the upcoming days in the sector that you have been working on.. I wish you all the best and you have definitely got my vote. But I had one question for you.. What is the feature or aspect that makes you unique from all other similar type of initiatives? I will glad to know. Also, please vote and comment in my project also.

Link of my Project:

Rownak,
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 7, 2018 10:56

Dear Kate,

August 7, 2018 09:24

Hi Kate Bradley,

Your concept of servons through this idea is very good. Your targets are also good. Pure water is necessity for our human body. We can't live without water so it's mandatory that we needs to drink pure water. Water Helps to maximize out physical performance. There are so many benefits of water. You are doing nice work. Keep it up.

August 7, 2018 06:12

Support my idea at:

August 6, 2018 18:10

Your idea is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.
The link to my idea is https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9006

August 6, 2018 16:55

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

August 6, 2018 11:05

Hi Krate,

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 6, 2018 08:30

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 13:45

August 4, 2018 22:05

This seems to be a very interesting idea. What do you believe is the element of your idea that makes it different from others? What is that piece of your puzzle that really makes your project innovative? Good luck! Also, please have a look of my project and feel free to comment or advise.
Many thanks,
Theo

August 1, 2018 14:16

I read through your idea and discovered how insightful it is. One of the beauty of a platform as this is that... We tends to learn new things. Your entrepreneurship skill too encourages me. Nice idea on clean water and sanitation.
Please, ensure to work with related companies and look into their approach. Thanks

August 1, 2018 06:28

Hello my friend kate,,
I hope you have benefited from my previous comment.. I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 1, 2018 06:11

A nice idea .. This filter will greatly help to purify water and treat it at low cost .. I suggest encouraging incentives for people to use this product.. Good luck my friend