Comments

August 15, 2018 22:41

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:34

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 21:34

August 15, 2018 20:37

August 15, 2018 20:29

Hi Diarisoa! Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 16:18

And we both being participants in same Competition and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants, so i request you to give your valuable comments, and votes on my idea “Save Vriksha” and the same can be reached out in the below mentioned link

August 15, 2018 13:54

August 15, 2018 12:59

Hi dear fellow! Congratulations for each one of you for your hard work. Thank you for your support and your relevent remarks. Your encouragement help me to improve my initial idea I am come up with something I've never fought when my team and I worked on the project in the beginning. You are a champion and still keep on doing your best. Best luck. I hope that we will still help each other for the last day. I am open up for any parternship and we can keep in touch even the competition comes at his end. I really thankful for your voting on my idea and If you find it is worthy, would you please vote for me tomorrow? I can vote for you through the link you shared to me. Lots of love and good luck everyone. I am proud of you.

Marinah

August 15, 2018 12:33

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 08:41

August 15, 2018 06:19

Hello,,
Today is the last day of this stage of the competition .. It is really an enjoyable stage and involved in many innovative and wonderful projects and ideas.. and everyone today winners because we seek to serve the community .. I am really happy to know you.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 14, 2018 23:38

August 14, 2018 21:19

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human been.

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 21:19

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 21:19

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 21:19

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 21:19

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 20:52

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:16

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:35

And we both being participants in same competetion and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants.

You can also comment and vote on our idea PARKNER.

August 14, 2018 18:14

August 14, 2018 16:12

August 14, 2018 15:47

August 14, 2018 14:45

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thought. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 14:43

August 14, 2018 09:34

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:28

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

August 14, 2018 07:41

August 14, 2018 05:56

August 14, 2018 03:12

August 14, 2018 01:03

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 21:04

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:04

August 13, 2018 18:53

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 18:34

August 13, 2018 18:23

August 13, 2018 18:23

August 13, 2018 16:09

August 13, 2018 16:06

August 13, 2018 14:47

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 14:03

Dear Henirina,

August 13, 2018 13:38

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 13:08

August 13, 2018 12:35

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 09:14

Hi Vani,

I have read your profile and came to know that you are thinking very good for your country. I wish that your idea 'Sompira' will turn into a good project soon. Don't stop, keep going.

August 13, 2018 08:44

August 13, 2018 07:27

August 13, 2018 06:59

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 02:40

August 12, 2018 22:43

August 12, 2018 20:13

August 12, 2018 17:43

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 17:41

Hello my friends ..
A few days and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 12, 2018 16:48

August 12, 2018 14:05

August 12, 2018 13:50

August 12, 2018 13:29

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 12:26

Hi friend,

I have uploaded a free trial video for my idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" just to help you understand the idea a little better .If you have not understood it yet you can watch it by clicking the blue link over my idea in video section.This video is just the trial one and I will be uploading an original video of same kind soon.As the competition comes to end let us keep supporting each others ideas at least till we are here.

August 12, 2018 11:42

August 12, 2018 10:23

August 12, 2018 05:53

I love your idea and I believe it is usable in many parts of the world. I will also like to encourage you to see it through its implementation no matter what the challenges may be. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. And I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System and you can aswell give me a vote if you like my idea and please rate my comment if it is useful to you.
Tolulope

August 11, 2018 22:56

Hi dear friend ,
Getting throught your idea i found it very impressive and awesome idea you really did a great job just like you i have i great dream to be fulfiled so i hope also you can support my idea by comments and votes for my idea « charge anywhere »
and i would also love to cooperate and partenership be withand help each other to take our idea to the next level .hope to hear from you soon

August 11, 2018 20:56

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Working together and achieving these sustainability goals means that we will be able to make our world a better place. What are some of your next steps for implementation?

If you would like to also check out my project called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 11, 2018 18:53

Team Parkner

August 11, 2018 18:51

Hi diariso

August 11, 2018 17:47

August 11, 2018 17:10

Great day friend,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 15:13

I’m highly impressed by your idea. You did a great job. Keep it up and do not forget that our world needs you. I have no reason to stop from voting for your idea. It is a green light to go forward. The impacts that you are approaching are clearly visible in my feeling. Have a look at my idea too

Link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 11, 2018 14:20

Dear Henirina,

August 11, 2018 14:10

August 11, 2018 12:19

August 11, 2018 09:25

August 10, 2018 19:23

Heyaa My friend,
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 17:12

Dear Henirina,

August 10, 2018 15:48

Hi HERINIRINA Diarisoa Lovaniaina/Vani,

The reason for high prize of food is because of middleman, lack of transport and lack of storage house. A proper management of one team can prevent all of this. so great thinking to reduce poverty, hunger. But How you will eliminate the Hunger for the people who is not have money?

August 10, 2018 13:32

August 10, 2018 08:23

this is a great idea that will save farmers cost as well as getting the food to the people at the same time. helping the farmers is good thing because it can save the whole nation. so all the best with your idea i wish you will find funding for it. also work with the ministry of Agriculture and of transport in it and use alternative source of transport such as train if possible. please visit my idea for any input, thank you https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8480/#

August 10, 2018 06:19

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 21:01

August 9, 2018 17:52

Dear Henirina,

August 9, 2018 15:15

It is really a nice idea! I truly hope that regardless the outcome of this contest you’ll be able to fulfill your dreams and to make your idea become real!
As members of the same community i think that is really important tu underline every great idea and to support each other to achieve our goals.
Wish you the best of luck,
Check my idea too: Dave. The graduated sloth
Andreea Anghel

August 9, 2018 15:06

Hi friend ,

I hope my previous comment helped you. It's great having you around this competition.I want to commend the contribution of your project which is going to a national and international level.Let us support each other at least till we are here in this competition.I wish you all the best.

August 9, 2018 07:11

hey

Christine Mutheu

August 8, 2018 23:13

Dear HERINIRINA,

I love your idea, it is so cool and inspiring, and world needs suitable ideas like yours. When this idea is implemented, the world will be very peaceful and sustainable hence the best place to live. Good luck and all the best as you work smart to implement it.
Moreover as like-minded people we will appreciate your support through comment and vote on our idea “Mochri water for live services” which is in this competition too.
Link of the idea

Kind Regards
Moki Daniel & Christine Mutheu
For Mochri water for life services

August 8, 2018 19:58

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!
SO HOW IS IT GOING TODAY? I HAVE EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A NICE IDEA, I JUST WONDER?
CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CANCER GENERICS IDEA? IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE OR COMMENT ON IT.(LINK -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029)
KT...................................................................

August 8, 2018 19:05

Reading your comment was a great pleasure :)
I\'ll do my best and I\'ll work hard to help people.
.I\'m very grateful .
I'll extend my squad and hope that it will become one of biggest peoject.

August 8, 2018 18:59

Hi Nawrath,
First, thank you for tour comment and support.
Second, one of my goal is to reach farmer and help them but I'd like too, with my project, to eliminate hunger.
I'd like to help farmer and to save live in same time.
I'll read your project

August 8, 2018 18:55

It was really a pleasure to read about your idea. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 8, 2018 18:48

Hi Naman
Thank you very much for your comment.
I\'ll help you by supporting and voting.
I think everyone should do their best to improve innovant project for our community.

August 8, 2018 18:43

Hi Team Parkner
I'm very happy to know that you're curious about my idea. Thank you for supporting it.
My idea needs some mutual aid and It depends on it.
I've heard a story and the story inspired me.
Thank you and I'll look at your idea.

August 8, 2018 15:21

August 8, 2018 07:17

Hello my friend, I went through your idea and I’m highly impressed. Community needs people like you. Your innovation is the need of the hour. I would like to meet you once. We can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.

August 8, 2018 06:15

Dear Herinirina,

August 8, 2018 00:07

Dear Herinirina I really like your idea. At this very moment I think that it is very important for you as young person and enterpreneur to gather knowledge and to find maybe a team of people who you can work with with this important issue. I wish to you luck and success, Neda

August 7, 2018 12:04

Hi Herinirina,

August 7, 2018 11:43

Hey,
Your idea is great and innovative. I am very hopeful that it will create a revolution in the upcoming days in the sector that you have been working on.. I wish you all the best and you have definitely got my vote. But I had one question for you.. What is the feature or aspect that makes you unique from all other similar type of initiatives? I will glad to know. Also, please vote and comment in my project also.

Link of my Project:

Rownak,
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 7, 2018 11:28

Hey! My Magadascar friend... Brilliant idea. The lovely thing about this platform is that, every idea seems unique and innovative in it's sense. Yours is just that type again. Brave concept!

August 7, 2018 10:36

Dear Herinirina,

August 6, 2018 19:22

Hey there I really like your project. Its awesome and amazing. Am here to encourage you and to motivate you"the world right now needs change makers and innovators like you." please keep on developing your idea the world needs it.

Rate my comment if it carries any meaning to you and please vote my idea in the link below

August 6, 2018 18:42

Hi I hope you're doing well.
Your Project Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other.
However, what is the key factor of your innovation?
Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones?
Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise?
What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin?
Is your innovation need a patent?
Do you think you will soon develop a fast growth companie based on this idea?

August 6, 2018 18:07

Your idea is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.
The link to my idea is https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9006

August 6, 2018 16:46

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!

August 6, 2018 15:59

Hey,

I saw your idea and i like it. Food prices are definitely on the rise everyday and its good to know that you're trying to bridge that gap to eliminate hunger. It will be a great concept and i hope it works out fine.

please have a look at my idea as well and vote and comment on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10859

August 6, 2018 11:46

Great Idea. I like your overall plan and infrastructure. However, I am very interested to know what you are aiming to achieve over the next 5 years? Do let me know. I am eager to listen. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
COO,
Online Sohopathi

Please provide your idea and suggestion about my project also.
Link:

August 6, 2018 09:50

Hey Herinirina,

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 6, 2018 08:28

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 13:41

August 5, 2018 13:41

August 5, 2018 13:41

Prateek meena

August 5, 2018 06:10

I looked through idea the best part in my mind about your idea is people will get food.There are places where people die of hunger.This is the worst thing that people die of hunger.So keep it up.
You can go through my idea feedback and comments

August 4, 2018 22:01

This seems to be a very interesting idea. What do you believe is the element of your idea that makes it different from others? What is that piece of your puzzle that really makes your project innovative? Please have a look of my project and feel free to comment or advise.
Many thanks,
Theo

August 4, 2018 03:31

Your idea is good. Its good to provide facilities to people so they can obtain their food. Continue making changes that improve peoples life.
Visit comment, read, and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 4, 2018 03:30

Visit comment, read, and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 3, 2018 22:09

Hi Mbolatiana Marinah
I'm very very happy to read your comment.
Thank yoi very much.
And thank you for yoir advice.
I'm working on it ans I think I could help our fellow citizens soon. :)

August 3, 2018 22:05

Hi Ohmar Alhaj Mahmoud
The transport of the products proves to be difficult and very expensive. Roads are dangerous and this leads to higher transport costs
The aim is therefore to get closer to the farmers, buy the crops and then sell them at an affordable price.
I want to build a company of collector (Gather pruduct) and conveyor! Both will work together for peasants.

August 3, 2018 21:46

Thank you for your comment Moki Daniel and Christine Mutheu.
I'm so happy that my project has interesting you.
My goal is to reach paysants and help them.
It's very difficult for them to reach town and it's one of the reason why food is so expensive. So, I want to build a mutual aid system which consist to gather yield and share/sell it in low price.

August 2, 2018 19:46

Food price reduction is a good idea, kindly clarify how the idea will sustain itself by specifying where you will be getting the mutual aid, so that the project does not die in the early stages.
Request
Kindly give a feedback on our idea "Mochri water for life services" we will appreciate your vote too.
Link of the idea
Moki Daniel & Christine Mutheu
For Mochri water for life services

August 2, 2018 18:44

It is great to strive for food self-sufficiency and this will greatly help to achieve the goals of sustainable development ... Is it possible to clarify how to apply your idea more

August 1, 2018 15:35

Hi Diary! I have read your idea and it's interesting. I think that helping people by reducing the price of food sounds a good idea. It is important because most of our fellow citizens do not have the opportunity to eat three times a day. So, in order to improve your initial idea, I suggest you to think deeply about other possibilities that lead ypu near to people and to care about their real problem. I kindly invite you to read my idea and your commets is welcome. Also, please support me through voting every day as I will commit myself to vote yours. My name is Marinah and my project entitled MORE. Good luck for your project and wish you the best. Thank you.