Comments

August 15, 2018 22:47

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 22:01

Hi Alfredo Sibilia !
Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:48

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 21:48

August 15, 2018 21:48

August 15, 2018 21:48

August 15, 2018 20:38

August 15, 2018 13:54

August 15, 2018 11:16

Dear All my friends,
All the best for your project and idea. I am glad that I was able to read you mind blowing idea/project. Best wishes for your success and thank you so much for your support on my project too.

August 15, 2018 11:14

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 01:01

August 14, 2018 23:23

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 20:55

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:15

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:32

And we both being participants in same competetion and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants.

You can also comment and vote on our idea PARKNER.

August 14, 2018 18:17

August 14, 2018 16:13

August 14, 2018 15:50

August 14, 2018 15:43

Hi dear friend ,
Getting throught your idea i found it very impressive and awesome idea you really did a great job just like you i have i great dream to be fulfiled so i just vote your idea i hope also you can support my idea by comments and votes for my idea « charge anywhere »
and i would also love to cooperate and partenership be withand help each other to take our idea to the next level .hope to hear from you soon

August 14, 2018 14:44

August 14, 2018 11:26

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:29

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

HASINA

August 14, 2018 08:41

You have good innovative ideas among the projects which contribute to the objectives of the sustainable development. I hope that your project is going to come true. My project also is in the infringement of 17 objectives of the sustainable, complementary development with other fields of intervention, called HARMONY BEE. I invite you to look at Michael Jackson Earth Song's clip because this song reflects my project.

August 14, 2018 07:41

August 14, 2018 05:45

Hello my friend،،
A few days and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 14, 2018 03:15

August 14, 2018 01:03

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:23

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:19

August 13, 2018 20:06

August 13, 2018 18:34

August 13, 2018 16:08

August 13, 2018 16:07

August 13, 2018 14:49

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 13:33

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 13:07

August 13, 2018 12:28

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 08:45

August 13, 2018 07:28

August 13, 2018 07:03

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:09

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 13, 2018 02:59

August 12, 2018 22:44

August 12, 2018 20:16

August 12, 2018 16:49

August 12, 2018 14:05

August 12, 2018 13:50

August 12, 2018 13:27

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

August 12, 2018 12:29

Hi friend,

I have uploaded a free trial video for my idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" just to help you understand the idea a little better .If you have not understood it yet you can watch it by clicking the blue link over my idea in video section.This video is just the trial one and I will be uploading an original video of same kind soon.As the competition comes to end let us keep supporting each others ideas at least till we are here.

August 12, 2018 12:25

I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 12, 2018 10:35

August 12, 2018 10:25

August 12, 2018 09:37

I am really happy to know about such a great idea, I think it has great potential in creating necessary impact in dry areas where water is very scarce .All the best on your project, hope it will come into reality.
You can read and support my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10144/, Hope it would impress you.
Vishnu madesh

August 12, 2018 05:47

I love your idea and I believe it is usable in many parts of the world. I will also like to encourage you to see it through its implementation no matter what the challenges may be. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. And I will also love for you to make a comment on my idea
On-board Power Generating System and you can aswell give me a vote if you like my idea and please rate my comment if it is useful to you.
Tolulope

August 11, 2018 18:58

Hi Alfredo

August 11, 2018 17:43

August 11, 2018 17:14

Greetings,

Your project is well-planned down to the most intricate detail. I am looking forward for the success of your project that will prodigiously benefit not only the society, but the world entirely. I am looking looking forward to the dramatic impact of your idea!

Link to my project: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8902/

Paul
Vice President and Community Development Head

August 11, 2018 15:53

Hi dear friend ,
Getting throught your idea i found it very impressive and awesome idea you really did a great job just like you i have i great dream to be fulfiled so i hope also you can support my idea by comments and votes for my idea « charge anywhere"

August 11, 2018 14:11

August 11, 2018 12:21

August 11, 2018 11:06

Dear Alfredo,

August 11, 2018 09:26

vFriend,

August 10, 2018 19:24

Heyaa My friend,
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and it will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought!

August 10, 2018 14:31

Dear Alfredo,

August 10, 2018 13:33

August 10, 2018 06:24

August 9, 2018 21:00

August 9, 2018 15:48

Dear Alfredo,

August 9, 2018 15:12

Hi friend ,

I hope my previous comment helped you. It's great having you around this competition.I want to commend the contribution of your project which is going to a national and international level.Let us support each other at least till we are here in this competition.I wish you all the best.

August 9, 2018 10:43

Thank you so much for the positive comment and feedback. I have faith your idea can change life for the better and zero down on poverty. That is why i voted for your idea today. Thumbs up and remember me in your voting.

August 9, 2018 08:18

August 9, 2018 07:05

hey alfredo

August 8, 2018 19:56

MY GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR!!!!!!!!
SO HOW IS IT GOING TODAY? I HAVE EVALUATED YOUR INITIATIVE AND I CANNOT BUT HELP GIVING IT MY HIGHEST COMPLIMENTS. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF SUCH A NICE IDEA, I JUST WONDER?
CAN YOU PLEASE GO THROUGH MY CANCER GENERICS IDEA? IF YES, THEN I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE OR COMMENT ON IT.(LINK -https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029)
KT...................................................................

August 8, 2018 15:09

It was really a pleasure to read about your idea. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 8, 2018 06:31

Dear Alfredo,

August 7, 2018 20:58

Oh I forgot to add that I just votes for you.

It would also be very kind of you to take a look at my project "Sheelda Rural Women's Empowerment Initiative". Kindly vote and/or comment too:

August 7, 2018 20:57

Hi Alfredo,

I like this "The use of aeroponic growing techniques allows green leaf vegetables and potatoes to grow without using any water". It is going to go a long way in improving nutrition of people living in arid areas.

Wish you success with your idea!

August 7, 2018 13:54

Hi Alfredo!

August 7, 2018 11:59

Hey,
Your idea is great and innovative. I am very hopeful that it will create a revolution in the upcoming days in the sector that you have been working on.. I wish you all the best and you have definitely got my vote. But I had one question for you.. What is the feature or aspect that makes you unique from all other similar type of initiatives? I will glad to know. Also, please vote and comment in my project also.

Link of my Project:

Rownak,
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 7, 2018 11:41

Hey,

Link of my Project:

Rownak,
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 7, 2018 11:30

Hey Alfredo,

August 7, 2018 09:33

Thank you very much for the support and the positive comments. It is very helpful to get review from another person's view because it helps one to re-think the idea and work on the rough edges. Thus, i have voted for you today. Remember me also in your voting. Iam yet to go through your idea thoroughly.

August 7, 2018 06:07

Support my idea at:

August 7, 2018 05:01

Hi Alfredo Sibili,

Everything you mentioned is totally correct. If we use modern technique to farming we will able to grow more and if we grow more than any how we will fulfill the hunger of the people, Good job !!

August 7, 2018 04:51

Hey Alfredo

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty/availability of resources we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 7, 2018 04:14

Hi Alfredo, you are such a great person fighting against people hunger. I hearty wish your idea get to succeed.
I want to read your commend on my idea.
Link:https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/rajieswaran/ideas/my-ideas/11586/

August 7, 2018 04:14

I want to read your commend on my idea.

August 7, 2018 03:05

I think this idea is super interesting! I think if actually implemented, this will be able to reach a lot of people. Are there any business currently like yours out there? Anyway, I also have a project that is hoping to reach the goal of zero hunger called "Refeeding America".

If you would like to check it out please use this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Thanks,
Megan

August 6, 2018 19:15

Hey there I really like your project. Its awesome and amazing. Am here to encourage you and to motivate you"the world right now needs change makers and innovators like you." please keep on developing your idea the world needs it.

Rate my comment if it carries any meaning to you and please vote my idea in the link below

August 6, 2018 19:15

August 6, 2018 18:32

Hi I hope you're doing well.
Your Project Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other.
However, what is the key factor of your innovation?
Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones?
Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise?
What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin?
Is your innovation need a patent?
Do you think you will soon develop a fast growth companie based on this idea?

August 6, 2018 18:14

Your idea is good. Continue impulsing and supporting the reduce of hunger and malnutrition. You can make great changes that help our world , specially for those who need it the most.
Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 6, 2018 18:14

Dear Alfredo

1. I went go through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to explain to me as how you got this idea? Importantly, who were the people who inspired for you to gone up with this idea?

August 6, 2018 18:03

Your idea is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.
The link to my idea is https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9006

August 6, 2018 17:35

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 6, 2018 17:20

August 6, 2018 15:24

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 6, 2018 09:35

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 14:42

August 3, 2018 08:45

Hello, i love your idea, it sounds very interesting, though I don't have full understanding of it but I can see your passion in those words. I will also love for you to review & make a comment on my idea, if you like it, pls vote me.
Tolulope

July 25, 2018 18:45

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative, radiant and essential to all community around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and advise .

Ronald M.

July 16, 2018 12:47

Hi Alfredo!

I just saw your comment and I really enjoy your idea. Is this business model provided only for local or do you plan to do it in a large scale?

let's touch base! We can contribute a lot to each other! my email is [email protected]

Rgs,

Thaís

July 3, 2018 04:09

I too have posted a project idea within this youth citizen entrepreneurship.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth citizen entrepreneurship competition
Are you aware that each of us here within the youth citizen entrepreneurship can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.

Enjoy your day!

Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive ,
Education for youth

July 2, 2018 07:42

Alfredo,

This is a nice thought 'Zero Five Farming.' You have provided a brief details about your idea and this is enough for understanding. I would like to suggest you that you need to do research on impact of vegetables on human body and health which will be growing through you idea.

June 11, 2018 12:28

Thank you for responding to my comment. I have a set of questions to collect feedback to know how the entrepreneurs thinks about the requirements of his idea and to have a clear Business Model Canvas ,and after that please see my idea and write your opinion and your question or feedback to improve my idea.

The business model diagram is divided into nine main components:

1. What is the proposed value or offer ?

A Who are customer segments or customers ?

3. What are the distribution channels?

4. What is the relationship with customers?

5. What are the revenue sources?

6. What are the key resources?

7. What are the key activities?

8. What is the cost structure?

9. Who are the key partners?

Georgia Patsi

June 11, 2018 07:41

Ciao Alfredo,
It is a great idea! I hope it gets the necessary support for further research and its implementation. It will bring the balance that humanity (and the earth) needs!

June 6, 2018 10:56

Hi Sibilia,
Thanks for your answer.It's good idea and I'm very curious about your telling that to produce food with zero water and only need small space to plant. I never seen before, but I hope in the future your idea can implemented with many people too. Because any country have problem with water supply and land.

Best lucky friend,

Barbara M Harmann

June 6, 2018 02:00

This is a very interesting concept that I think should be explored to help educate and feed the many people of the world where it may be difficult to otherwise have enough food to eat and sustain themselves. I'm wondering what a module would look like and what materials would be needed. I believe Zero Five Farming could also be taught all over the world even in areas where food is plentiful but where people want to grow their own healthy food.

June 5, 2018 13:42

Hi Nawrath,
thank you for your comment! Zero Five are the numbers of this technique that will eventually allow to produce food using zero water and only five percent of the amount of land necessary with traditional farming techniques. The cooperation with universities and local authorities has already been taken into consideration and it is meant to be a crucial element in the success of Zero Five Farming. Finally, the target of the idea are all the communities living in desertified areas, meaning areas where it's difficult or impossible to produce food with traditional farming.
Please keep sharing with me your feedback about it. I look forward to hearing more from you.

June 5, 2018 13:26

It's a nice idea. You have a good aims to help people fight with malnutrition and hunger. I think in your idea must need collaboration with another stakeholder like goverment or Institute or University to help your idea.I have question about your idea : actually I don't know why you call your idea with "five" word. I hope you can expain it, my friends, and who are your target in your idea? Thanks

June 4, 2018 14:06

Hi Shadi ! Thanks for your comment. The standardization of the modules will lead to lower production costs and the remote monitoring of them will allow to spread the current costs related to the modules' function. For the implementation can be used either micro-credit financing plans or lease plans customized on the community's needs.

June 4, 2018 14:00

A good idea especially poor desert areas, and this makes me think of an important question
Is the cost of this method for poor areas considered equal or less than the normal cost, especially the extent of its efficiency as well?

Brittain S

June 3, 2018 22:46

Such a great idea!! Any idea why this has not already been implemented? What are the next steps to make this idea come to life? Ie: who will need to lead the research process in order for those in the communities themselves to gain the knowledge as well?