Comments

August 15, 2018 23:39

August 15, 2018 22:35

Dear all! My proposal is all about education to citizenship, about personal development, fighting against corruption, rational consumption and production, protection of envirnoment by the code of commitment and regards towards justice, equity and peaceful environment. All those components make my project challenging and innovate. Combined with techonology, the mobil apps MORE is willing to bring change all around the world. This will not come true if we won't be committed and the efforts required. So, the change in mentality begins from you and I. Let's give hand and support one another so that can offer a bright future for the new generation. Good luck everybody and I hope we will keep in touch. Enjoy this last hours from the end. Wish you the best and never never never give up! Thank you for your warm supports.

All the best,

Marinah

August 15, 2018 22:01

Hello,,
Today is the last day of this stage of the competition .. It is really an enjoyable stage and involved in many innovative and wonderful projects and ideas.. and everyone today winners because we seek to serve the community .. I am really happy to know you.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 15, 2018 21:41

Hi Otieno Oweno!
Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 21:26

Hey friend! Few hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.
Bridging the inequality gap in quality education - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224

August 15, 2018 20:42

August 15, 2018 19:19

We have a related idea, to go beyond what the Kenyan education system. I also believe experience is the best teacher and I support your idea.
Read about mobile classrooms and let me know what you think.

August 15, 2018 14:40

Dear Otieno,

I went through your idea and I am very impressed with your idea. I think it is necessary for us to work together and improve this world. I look forward to seeing your idea become reality some day.

Please take a look at my idea and leave a comment and vote:

Thanks and good luck to you!!

August 15, 2018 14:09

August 15, 2018 12:02

HELLO FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 15, 2018 08:41

August 15, 2018 00:12

August 14, 2018 20:51

Hi Champion

We as competitors have reached to the fag end of the competition and im eager to know how have you prepared to better your idea and what other modes you are planning to target to make your idea reach to different places. And i hope you have various options to foray into as many competitions as possible across different countries as this has an universal appeal....

August 14, 2018 19:23

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:11

August 14, 2018 16:10

August 14, 2018 14:42

August 14, 2018 14:34

Hello there! In some hours time, everything is definitely ending. I will like to know the following from you: (1) What have you achieved so far participating in this competition? did you learn any thing from the comments, trainings, and votes? (2) Can you apply the information to your idea or were you able to develop new ideas (3) What are your goals for becoming an entrepreneur. If you got the questions right, you already have an invaluable award...That's my thinking sha. what's your own view?

August 14, 2018 10:58

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography, workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 09:27

We are coming to the end of this awesome competition and I appreciate your efforts, drive and support on my idea, "DOCPAT HELPER"

Thank you for your contributions, advice and encouragement so far...
FROM THE BEHALF OF

August 14, 2018 07:46

August 14, 2018 05:59

August 14, 2018 03:06

August 14, 2018 01:08

Awesone. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 14, 2018 01:08

August 13, 2018 21:50

1. Thank you for your response to my question. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 13, 2018 21:22

August 13, 2018 20:13

@Everyone
Thank you so much everyone for your support. I really do believe that this wonderful partnership does not end with this competition rather it is only the beginning. So, after the competition, feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration. It would be great to work together in solving problems for a more sustainable future.

You guys can check out my project in this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 19:49

Dear Owino George,

I just read your idea. I like the fact that you have done your research and know what the current education system is missing.
I think your idea is sustainable and will contribute to the current educational system. I look forward to seeing your idea succeed.

I would like to ask you to vote and comment on my idea as well if you think my idea is good and sustainable.
Here's the link.

Thank you and good luck to you!

August 13, 2018 19:15

August 13, 2018 18:50

Hellao
I like your idea it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 18:46

August 13, 2018 17:34

Hello my friend،،
A few days and this stage of the competition will end.. and whatever the result, everyone is a winner and we must work to apply our wonderful ideas .. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 13, 2018 16:14

August 13, 2018 16:14

August 13, 2018 15:59

August 13, 2018 15:05

Dear Otieno,

August 13, 2018 14:45

Blessings from God.

M3N appreciate you for your hard work and positive attitude for sustainable future. Your idea is helpful in various countries. May the spirit of a entrepreneurship light forever in you. Please check our idea, which can also help people in various ways.

August 13, 2018 14:10

Hi colleague,
"We pledge," says the UN, in its manifesto on the Sustainable Development Goals, "that no one will be left behind [ in the collective journey to end poverty and inequality]. " In addition, the most marginalized will be prioritized : "We will endeavor," the UN pledges , "to reach the furthest behind first."
It is in this context that we the youths have come up with awesome ideas and projects, so Let us partner in order to bring positive impacts and solve our community problems.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 13, 2018 13:48

Hey what are you doing this monday afternoon?? We have reached the end of this competition but I DONT WANT OUR PARTNERSHIP TO END HERE.I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENT.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT SOMETHING DEAR.please support me with your votes and comments- https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 13:16

August 13, 2018 13:16

vSsup?

August 13, 2018 08:42

August 13, 2018 07:26

August 13, 2018 06:56

Hello Friend,

So do share your motivational comments on my idea too in the below link as im also in the same level as urs, so helping eachother would be a great gesture

August 13, 2018 06:07

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea by click on the link below...

August 13, 2018 01:56

August 12, 2018 22:40

August 12, 2018 22:19

Less than 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your idea in the future?
What will be your first actions if your idea is been selected?

Christine Mutheu

August 12, 2018 21:36

Dear Owino,
We love your idea, it is so cool and inspiring, and the world needs innovative ideas like yours. When this idea is implemented, the world will be very peaceful and sustainable hence the best place to live. Good luck and all the best as you work smart to implement it. Moreover as like-minded people we will appreciate your support through comment and vote on our idea “Mochri water for life services” which is in this competition too.
Link of the idea

Kind Regards
Moki Daniel & Christine Mutheu
For Mochri water for life services

August 12, 2018 20:09

August 12, 2018 19:43

Your idea is good. Continue supporting people with your skills, always try to do your best to make a great impact on our world and make a better world.

August 12, 2018 19:43

August 12, 2018 19:43

August 12, 2018 19:43

August 12, 2018 19:43

August 12, 2018 19:43

August 12, 2018 19:43

August 12, 2018 19:43

August 12, 2018 19:08

Dear OTIENO,

August 12, 2018 18:31

Good idea but consider bringing the government on table. This will bring focus on the main point, changing the education system
Another idea could be encouraging a change in the entire system from elementary schools to the universities.

August 12, 2018 18:20

Hi friend,

I have uploaded a free trial video for my idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" just to help you understand the idea a little better .If you have not understood it yet you can watch it by clicking the blue link over my idea in video section.This video is just the trial one and I will be uploading an original video of same kind soon.As the competition comes to end let us keep supporting each others ideas at least till we are here.

August 12, 2018 17:07

hey

August 12, 2018 14:28

August 12, 2018 11:37

August 11, 2018 17:56

Dear Otieno,

August 11, 2018 15:01

August 11, 2018 09:54

August 10, 2018 16:19

Dear Otieno,

August 10, 2018 14:04

August 10, 2018 12:35

Hi friend ,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.I will also vote for you today.

August 10, 2018 08:30

This project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 9, 2018 22:14

August 9, 2018 17:32

Dear Otieno,

August 9, 2018 17:05

Hello, You have a great idea which is inspiring and sustainable. Being in the same community members, we need partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas!!
Your can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

you can comment me on the following criteria:

1. Sustainability of my concept
2. Impact on the society
3. Impact on education

August 9, 2018 13:53

Improving education as a priority for ideas in Africa for poor education and benefiting from e-learning is part of the education process. I hope your idea will succeed in developing part of the education in your country.
You can also view my idea and vote for it and comment on it through link

August 8, 2018 15:41

HEY OTIENO

August 8, 2018 10:01

Dear Otieno,

August 8, 2018 08:45

August 7, 2018 11:24

Hey Otieno

We as a human being on this world, we should be proud of ourselves as we are taking time to thing about world and bring in ideas to work on sustainability factor and not being selfish, instead we want our future generation to experience the nature beauty we experienced. Thank you so much for taking time and thinking on this efficient idea, which can go places and you set a benchmark for people in other countries to use/follow this. I''m eagerly looking forward to see your idea come into existence and all the best for the competition and to reach great success in you life.

When you have time do check out my idea in the link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11447/

Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh ( Save Vriksha)

August 7, 2018 09:41

Dear Otieno,

August 7, 2018 08:35

August 6, 2018 16:37

Hey Otieno.. We have similar vision

Brave idea.. Achievable concept... Best regards

Kindly look through my idea to provide quality education for everyone everywhere irrespective of social or economic status on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11224/

August 6, 2018 09:35

hey friend,
To achieve the goal of sustainable development, we all should work together with countries for better management and use of natural resources;to ensure that natural wealth is used to promote economic recovery and livelihoods.Your idea is simply marvellous and currently the need of the hour.
You my dear friend can support me by voting, commenting and sharing with your friends and families by clicking on the link-.

August 5, 2018 14:42

Cornel Wyclif

August 3, 2018 10:46

This is a good idea, something that can help change the entire education system in the country. However, you need to seriously engage the government for a full implementation

August 2, 2018 18:08

Very good idea. Through your ideas, can improve the quality of education and improve the quality of entrepreneurship among students. Need to get the government's attention to this idea. Good luck.