Comments

August 16, 2018 06:13

Dear
Theo Margazoglou
Thank you for yours kind words on my project
i am very happy that you realize that my project importance for better future of my country
your loves
stay happy and healthy

August 15, 2018 23:55

August 15, 2018 23:43

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 22:57

August 15, 2018 22:42

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:03

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 21:28

Hi dear friends I would like to thank you for what you have been doing for me, giving me some advice of my project Idea known as Morogoro Teenage Mothers below 21 years old Welfare Network (MTWN) you have been a blessing to me, your advice that you have given to me I will use it during implementation of my project Idea, as we end up for voting and comments today 15th Aug I would like to say bye.

August 15, 2018 16:57

August 15, 2018 13:49

August 15, 2018 09:32

August 15, 2018 09:25

DEAR ALL
Thank you for yours kind words on my project
your loves
stay happy and healthy

August 15, 2018 09:23

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 02:51

August 15, 2018 01:56

August 14, 2018 23:09

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 20:46

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 18:56

August 14, 2018 18:10

Dear

August 14, 2018 17:37

August 14, 2018 17:34

August 14, 2018 16:47

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 16:00

August 14, 2018 15:58

August 14, 2018 15:55

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 13:48

August 14, 2018 08:39

August 14, 2018 06:58

August 14, 2018 04:35

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:37

August 13, 2018 21:23

August 13, 2018 20:36

Dear Sanket,

August 13, 2018 19:40

August 13, 2018 19:31

August 13, 2018 19:30

Hellao
I like your project it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 19:30

Hellao

August 13, 2018 19:28

August 13, 2018 19:28

August 13, 2018 19:28

August 13, 2018 19:28

August 13, 2018 19:28

August 13, 2018 19:28

August 13, 2018 17:34

August 13, 2018 17:34

August 13, 2018 17:29

vSsup?

August 13, 2018 17:11

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:55

August 13, 2018 16:53

August 13, 2018 16:50

August 13, 2018 15:42

August 13, 2018 14:21

August 13, 2018 12:14

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR 21ST CENTURY YOUTH PEOPLE(IT WILL INCREASE THEo enhance self practical lessons in engineering institutions all over the country AND ASSIST THEM IN LEADING A DECENT LIFE).HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF WORLD

August 13, 2018 09:48

August 13, 2018 09:17

August 13, 2018 07:06

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 00:32

August 12, 2018 20:38

Hi Sankhet,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:15

August 12, 2018 17:03

August 12, 2018 15:02

For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, institutions, organizations, civil society and people like the youth. Let us partner!
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 12, 2018 14:40

August 12, 2018 12:23

August 11, 2018 19:20

August 11, 2018 19:07

dear hello
i' m indian people
thank you for yours words on my project,
i am very happy that you realize that my project importantce and you comment is really encouraging
i really appreciate your effort and your entrepreneurship spirit you are showing

August 11, 2018 19:06

August 11, 2018 19:02

dear hello friend
Naomi Dinamona
i' m indian people

August 11, 2018 18:55

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 16:39

August 11, 2018 13:53

Hello my friend,,
Thank you for participating with this innovative project in this wonderful competition. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 11, 2018 13:41

August 10, 2018 15:24

Saurabhkumar Chaudhari

August 10, 2018 15:23

August 10, 2018 14:47

August 10, 2018 10:35

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:44

Hi Sanket,

This is nice idea to produce electricity through solar energy with the help of mirrors. But, this kind of project's are already existed and implemented in many countries. So the question is, how your project is different from them?

August 10, 2018 07:28

Dear Sanket,

August 10, 2018 07:24

Very useful project .. The use of electric power as an alternative to energy production helps to protect the environment and the provision of electricity .. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?.. Good luck my friend

August 10, 2018 06:32

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:21

August 9, 2018 21:47

Only 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 9, 2018 18:29

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:20

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 15:03

thanks agains Naman Goyal

August 9, 2018 15:02

August 9, 2018 15:01

August 9, 2018 15:00

Team Parkner

August 9, 2018 14:59

JELILA BLALOGOE

August 9, 2018 14:58

August 9, 2018 12:25

NAMAN GOYAL

August 9, 2018 03:59

helo,
I have read your idea/project and it just awesome. Never give up. I wish you all the best. Good luck.
you can also read My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137
and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

August 8, 2018 19:34

Hi Sanket,
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your project in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this project.

August 8, 2018 19:11

August 7, 2018 23:32

August 7, 2018 19:30

August 7, 2018 16:58

Dear Sanket,

August 7, 2018 16:51

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 11:49

Wow!your idea is just a solution to energy problem.. Brilliant idea.. The lovely thing about this platform is that, every idea seems unique and innovative in it's sense. Yours is just that type again. Brave concept!

August 7, 2018 08:32

Hi Sanket ,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 15:35

Lorentz Géraud MBOUMBA BONG

Prabhath Mannapperuma

August 6, 2018 15:30

DEAR,
Lorentz Géraud MBOUMBA BONG

August 6, 2018 07:17

Please vote my submission if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11526/

August 6, 2018 03:51

your project is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 19:56

August 5, 2018 16:19

Hi colleague,
We are the reasons of bringing positive impacts and solving our community problems. Let’s keep this positive chain in our community and supporting ideas and projects.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks

Vincent Ocen.

August 5, 2018 16:16

Hi colleague,
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks

Vincent Ocen.

August 4, 2018 23:28

Bonsoir l'équipe
Je vous remercie énormément pour cette lourde initiative.
C'est vraiment génial. J'aimerais bien rentrer en partenariat avec vous pour faire bénéficier à mon pays votre idée.
Courage à vous et bonne chance.
+22997690292 mon numéro Whatsapp

August 4, 2018 20:24

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

August 4, 2018 06:03

DEAR,rushabh

August 4, 2018 06:02

DEAR,Fredrick/ Osinya

August 4, 2018 06:02

DEAR,
Ronald

August 4, 2018 06:00

DEAR,
Theo Margazoglou

July 26, 2018 17:31

Hello Sanket,

I like your idea for a concentrated solar power system. Definitely in india with the solar irradiation exist in most of the time throughout the year, it will can become really useful project with high potential. Only 2 questions or clarification if I may, are you storing anywhere the surplus amount of energy? IS there any "battery bank" so you can feed back this energy to the system in winter days? have you considered to combine the solar power with wind power and achieve higher energy accumulation?
Please have a look of my project and let me know your thoughts. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10922/

Theo

July 25, 2018 20:04

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to all communities around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

July 21, 2018 19:05

Hi Sanket,

Unlike in ideas category, I believe project category have to be more elaborate. How much work have done already? How many people are benefiting from the project? Who are those you are targeting and why?

What are further plans? Or maybe how will you meet the targets?

I think you need to add more flesh to this project because it sounds like an idea to me.

rushabh

July 21, 2018 06:44

hello,
i am rushabh
i have read about your project, its a good one, so i have voted to this project.

idea of mini grid and pass solar energy is good.
if you like my idea then vote here

July 19, 2018 16:17

Yes concentrated solar power plant set up a mini grid and sell power to communities
do it and something makes..requierd
for good nature energy and nature
harmfull country development energgy stored

July 19, 2018 16:13

DEAR,Geoffrey

July 17, 2018 07:30

It has not been specific for me, are you going to set up a concentrated solar power plant? If yes what will you do with it? Do you want to set up a mini grid and sell power to communities or is it something else?
I did a course on solar technology and might be of help, if you think I can be.
Check out mine on Sayans Africa. We actually plan to be an incubator to technology - that is why I was asking those questions. It is also some questions we have been asking our scholars.

July 17, 2018 06:18

DEAR
MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN,

July 17, 2018 06:17

Neda Aleksić,

July 17, 2018 06:15

Japhet Yuda ,

July 17, 2018 06:14

Amogelang Letheo,

July 16, 2018 07:40

Hello SANKET BHOIcongratulations I appreciate your work, it is so much innovative this is power full and strong when I was reading your project Idea found that your project Idea has got a big impact so keep it up. You can also read and vote to my project Idea via this link bellow

July 16, 2018 01:27

Your idea about using solar energy is great I just didn't understand what are you going to do exactly step by step. It would be nice if you explain a little bit more what would you do, when and how. I wish you luck in your work.

July 15, 2018 21:31

Hi, I like the idea very much. I also understand the concept of Concentrated Solar Power, but I do not understand your specific plan what you want do in specific and how. Also I am just curious which one is more efficient: CSP or CPV? Thank you.

July 13, 2018 19:45

Hello SANKET BHOI congratulations I appreciate your work, it is so much innovative this is power full and strong when I was reading your project Idea found that your project Idea has got a big impact so keep it up. You can also read and vote to my project Idea via this link bellow

July 11, 2018 12:35

Good works guys, solar energy is the new energy.

Electricity is an issue in most countries, in South Africa for instance there are frequent blackout through winter, so this is not a want but a need.
all the best

June 30, 2018 19:32

Tagfour Foundation International,

June 28, 2018 20:59

Great and amazing idea you have. This is so needed in the world. One question, how does this address the tripology aspect of sustainability?
Well done and keep up the good work.

June 28, 2018 19:54

Thank you for reading my proposal.i have read and evaluated your initiative and i can't but help giving it my highest compliment.
how did you manage to think of such a wonderful idea
i wonder? once again a big thank you from my side.
#Knowledge/Tibapi

June 28, 2018 19:52

how did you manage to think of such a wonderful idea
i wonder? once again a big thank you from my side.
#Mujahed Mukhtar

June 28, 2018 19:52

how did you manage to think of such a wonderful idea
i wonder? once again a big thank you from my side.
#Gracious Samuel

June 28, 2018 19:44

dear Mujahed Mukhtar

samar

June 28, 2018 18:20

i am happy you read my coomment well there are further developments in your project and hopefully you succeed.
i do pray your success in this competition will happen because the world needs more and more people like you
best of luck
and god blessed you dear

June 26, 2018 09:07

I am happy you read my comment well, there are further developments in your product and hopefully you succeed. I do pray your success in this competition will happen because the world needs more and more people like you

June 13, 2018 06:37

Shadi Alzu\'bi
dear ,
your comment is helpful.
thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion
i hope and doning well on CSP will successfull.
now your many ask question from me ...
i give u next comments...for all the question to follow please.

June 13, 2018 06:33

Knowledge/Tibapi
dear all;
your comment is helpful.
thank you for you appreciation and a constructive suggestion.
i hope and doing well,
CSP will be successfull together with team and you too and others who love to share and contributes therir share for the success of this project to create better future.
thank you for all your morale .

June 11, 2018 13:49

Hi SANKET ,I have a set of questions to collect feedback to know how the entrepreneurs thinks about the requirements of his idea and to have a clear Business Model Canvas ,and after that please see my idea and write your opinion and your question or feedback to improve my idea.

The business model diagram is divided into nine main components:

1. What is the proposed value or offer ?

A Who are customer segments or customers ?

3. What are the distribution channels?

4. What is the relationship with customers?

5. What are the revenue sources?

6. What are the key resources?

7. What are the key activities?

8. What is the cost structure?

9. Who are the key partners?

June 11, 2018 12:45

I strongly believe solar energy is more than enough to power the world for the next million years and it should be used to reduce the high electricity bills and the carbon print that destroy the Ozone. Check my idea under the ideas section titled "integrated farming, gateway to zero hunger" and see how I have encoporated solar energy into my idea. please read, comment and or drop a like on my idea as I believe its highly promotes your project indirectly.

( "integrated farming, gateway to zero hunger")

pinkesh bhoi

June 10, 2018 16:41

Congratulations!! dear sanket
without change there is no innovation,creativity,or incentive for improvement.
those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.
so change this world with your idea.
wishing you all the success and hope you will be there in the finals.

June 9, 2018 19:29

nawwrath minda,
your question is how about maintenance all reapired? right
now the most significant components being the substitution of broken receivers and mirrors, and mirror washing
in modern CSP plants automation can reduce the O & M costs,including fixed and variable costs and insurance by more than 30%
the Operation & Maintenance costs of CSP plant are low compared to those of fossil fuel fired power plants

June 9, 2018 19:22

hello nawratj minda,
Thank you all your effort,appreciation,suggestion,question and comments on my project
i lernet a lot from your comment and questions
really i would like to thank you all.

June 9, 2018 14:46

Hi my friend,

Good Idea. your project using the energy that is always available is very abundant, especially in countries with very long solar intensity. Actually I don't know too much about electricity, but I see in picture that so many mirror to catch the sunlight to change it to be energy. I would ask you how about maintenance all tool or repaired it?

Thanks before

June 8, 2018 19:36

hello friend,
the world we live today was created by great minds who lived in the past and a few who are still alive to witness the reward
of therir doggedness
i congratulate you for taking a bold step in making the world a better place to live in
we need more professionals like you will their comfort zone to positively add values to lives.

nitu

June 8, 2018 19:20

I send my hello from india
what an idea and what a presentation.
i was amazed by the simplicity of your idea
i have forwarded it my friends also
have your project for best and good luck ..

samar

June 7, 2018 18:42

hello, sanket
being a part of india's well-known enterpreneurship cell of the most prestige engineering college in india,
i have interacted with many startup enthusiasts.have got to know how they think and what are some qualities that
set them apart from the ones who are not able to see their idea through,reading through your idea,
i have realised that your idea has that spark which can help it become a successful venture.
coupled with its aim to help the society achieve its goals is sustainably.your idea can be something quite helpful for the same.
best of luck dear..for your project

June 7, 2018 18:20

how did you manage to think of such a wonderful idea
i wonder? once again a big thank you from my side.
#Gracious Samuel
#mukesh bhoi

June 7, 2018 16:14

yes ..it's very affordable in our solar power plant.The system sandwiches photo-voltaic cells between miniature plastic lenses on top and small mirrors on the bottom, each separated by a thin layer of oil. The lenses and mirrors focus sunlight on the solar cell like a magnifying glass. With a gentle nudge, the concentrators move relative to the cells, keeping sunlight in focus all day.

June 7, 2018 11:04

This Is a wonderful idea, I wish this could be implemented in my country seeing that electricity is one of the major challenges faced in the country. Who ever thought that electricity could be generated from lenses and mirrors? Is it affordable?

June 7, 2018 05:56

may i entrat you to read my entry concetrated solar power plant project detail.
i have read your and must say it is fantastic
how did you come up with the idea or project
i wonder? who helped you?
bye for now

MUKESH bhoi

June 7, 2018 04:34

Your ideas is very well and future save electricity .
Based on solar plant in world for best thinks.
So concentrated solar power plant is very big projects have good work and more benefits..it's in future environment pollution decrease level then
Save environment and energy through your projects .also possible in world on land pollution control .I blessed to best of luck for your projects . Nice