Comments

September 16, 2018 12:45

Great project, and I have some questions,
1.How much to implement this at my home? Is it expensive?
2.Do you have analyser robot(AI or basic auto settings) to monitor and automatically adjust energy consuming of each electronic device to save energy?
3.In near future, you will have english language for the mobile app?

August 16, 2018 00:02

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 23:57

August 15, 2018 22:58

August 15, 2018 22:39

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:04

VHello
Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 15:49

Naomi,
All the best for your idea and for your future dear.
Am very obliged to meet people like you through this competition, and we all participants will be in touch after this competition as well.
May god bless you dear.
With Warm Regards,
Nisha

August 15, 2018 15:20

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. Thank you for all the comments and encouragements. Lets keep in touch !

August 15, 2018 15:16

Hey Veda,

August 15, 2018 14:33

August 15, 2018 13:50

August 15, 2018 09:32

August 15, 2018 09:08

Hi Lea,

August 15, 2018 09:01

Hi Magaly,

August 15, 2018 09:00

Hi Sheetal,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. I looked into your project as well and it is extremely brilliant, promising and will help our communities a lot. Lets keep in touch and good luck !

Aurore Essomba

August 15, 2018 08:58

Ce projet est très intéressant . Tres Tres Tres Tres Tres Tres intéressant . C\'est l\'idée du siècle . Je savais même pas que c\'était possible jusqua ce que vous en parliez. Beaucoup de courage aux Clever .

August 15, 2018 08:57

Hi Kanika,

August 15, 2018 08:56

Hi Jelila,

August 15, 2018 08:53

Hi The Men,

August 15, 2018 08:48

Hi The Men,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. I looked into your project as well and it is extremely brilliant, promising and will help our communities a lot. To answer your questions:
1. The next step will be the beta testing phase
2. Yes I have potential investors
3. Yes it is my first try
4. No it is not the first competition
Lets keep in touch and good luck !

August 15, 2018 08:43

Hi Laurenti,

August 15, 2018 08:41

Hi Amos,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. To answer your questions, so far my focus has been the completion and test of the prototype. To survice, I intend to work hard on my image and brand, always innovate and never give up. My hobbies are tennis and politics. To measure up with competition, I make myself unique on my brand. My first capital came from personal savings. My partners are MOUGANO INVESTMENT and yes, we can collaborate. If my idea fails, I will learn and come harder. I will be glad to collaborate with you. Let's keep in touch !

August 15, 2018 08:16

Hey Adeyemi,

1. Presently, my finances have come from personal savings and grants
2. If I win this competition, it will serve a lot for my communication before the release of my product
3. My key motivation is energy savings and efficiciency
Lets keep in touch and good luck !

August 15, 2018 08:11

Hey Yeshwanth,

August 15, 2018 08:07

Hi Shital,

August 15, 2018 08:04

Hey MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. To answer your questions:
1. My idea came from a problem we face in Cameroon, energy shortages
2. We are 4 engineers working on this now
3. No government support yet
4. It will be difficult. They will need some organisations to help
5. I will have my end product by the end of this year and in five years, it will be extended over all central and west Africa.
6. Young minds are at the core of the project already

Lets keep in touch !

August 15, 2018 07:57

Hey Dorcas,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. I looked into your project as well and it is extremely brilliant and promising. My idea came from a problem we face in Cameroon, energy shortages The rest of it was inspired by what is already done in developping countries. Lets keep in touch and good luck !

August 15, 2018 07:55

Hi Kanika,

August 15, 2018 07:54

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. Thank you for all the comments and encouragements. To answer your question, in an uncontrolled home consumption, 70% of the energy we pay at the end of the month is waste. Too high right ? Lets keep in touch !

August 15, 2018 07:51

Hi Chaudhari,

August 15, 2018 07:49

Hi Silverie,

August 15, 2018 07:46

Hi Vivek,

August 15, 2018 07:44

Hi PH,

August 15, 2018 07:42

Hi The Men,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. I looked into your project as well and it is extremely brilliant, promising and will help our communities a lot.To answer your question, I have passed the test phase of my prototype and I need to start testing on a larger scale. Hopefully, I will have my end product by the end of this year and in five years, it will be extended over all central and west Africa. Lets keep in touch and good luck !

August 15, 2018 07:36

Hi Bessa,

August 15, 2018 07:34

Hi Eric,

August 15, 2018 07:33

Hi Nisha,

August 15, 2018 07:30

Hey Ashiraf,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. Thank you for all the comments and encouragements. I'll think about your suggestion, seems great. Lets keep in touch !

August 15, 2018 07:27

Hi Nawrath,

August 15, 2018 07:25

Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks for taking your time to read and appreciate my project. To answer your question, yes it is actually a great idea to add a security aspect to the product. We'll definitely do that next time we release. Thanks so much for the comment. Let's keep in touch !

Laurent valdese

August 15, 2018 05:08

good project

this project is really innovative and interesting; to know that it is a lady who is behind this wonderful idea really amazed me!
go ahead and I hope you win

August 15, 2018 01:17

August 14, 2018 23:48

Hi Naomi,

Once again thanks for your comments/feedback/votes on my project.

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 23:12

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed in any way after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 22:54

Hi Ramadhan,

August 14, 2018 22:52

Hi Françoise,

August 14, 2018 22:49

Hi MMNK,

August 14, 2018 22:42

Hi Onothoja,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. I looked into your project as well and it is extremely brilliant and promising. But how do you intend to raise the finances for its development ? Hopefully after this, you will take it to another level. Lets keep in touch and good luck !

August 14, 2018 22:26

Hi Namar,

Frank mbwana

August 14, 2018 20:15

Hello Naomi

Thanks very much for your support towards my project since we started up to the end of this phase it was nice and good move .
I wish you all the best and lets keep in touch as youth still we have many things to share even after this competation.

Faza frank
+255 719 444 277

August 14, 2018 19:41

Hi Ramesh,

August 14, 2018 19:39

Hi Ernest,

August 14, 2018 19:38

Hi Florence,

August 14, 2018 19:37

Hi Namar,

August 14, 2018 19:35

Hey Serge,

August 14, 2018 19:11

Hello Merveilles,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. Thank you for all the comments and encouragements. No you have to plug it in. Lets keep in touch !

August 14, 2018 19:07

Hi The Men,

August 14, 2018 19:01

Hey Nawrath,

August 14, 2018 18:57

Hi Omar,

August 14, 2018 18:53

Hello Kratika,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. I looked into your project as well and it is extremely brilliant and promising. Hopefully after this, you will take it to another level. Lets keep in touch and good luck !

August 14, 2018 18:50

Hello Shadi,

August 14, 2018 18:47

Hi Kanika,

August 14, 2018 18:43

Hi MBOUMBA BONG,

I'm great thank you, hope you are great too. I'll love to meet you too. The key factor of my innovation is energy management from the smartphone or tablet. My business plan is highly realistic and yes, it definitely needs a patent. In the next three years, we expext a turnover of $ 269 760.
Thank,you for your interest on my project.

August 14, 2018 18:34

Hi Dany,

August 14, 2018 18:32

Hi Nawrath,

Thank you for taking your time and energy to look into my project. I looked into your project as well and it is extremely brilliant and promising. We have a central unit that acts like a main computer as part of the pack. Lets keep in touch and good luck !

August 14, 2018 18:30

Hi Abdullah,

August 14, 2018 17:44

Dear Naomi I hope that this competition has full filed your expectations and that you managed to improve your project through whole process. I find your project useful and practical and I would be one of your users. Good luck with your plans, stay bold.
All best, Neda

August 14, 2018 17:37

August 14, 2018 16:02

August 14, 2018 16:02

August 14, 2018 14:55

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 08:40

August 14, 2018 06:57

vvYes, it was a wonderful journey ! We’re about to finish this journey in some hours!

August 14, 2018 03:45

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:57

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:39

vMY GREETINGS TO YOU!

Lea D.

August 13, 2018 22:00

Dear Naomi,

Kudos - This a great idea that will definitely benefit households, businesses and other people in your community, as well as worldwide. Continue the great work.

Léa

August 13, 2018 21:26

August 13, 2018 17:37

Dear Naomi,

August 13, 2018 15:46

August 13, 2018 14:22

August 13, 2018 14:19

Energy conservation is urgently required. If we conserve electricity, the poor can get the electricity at low prices.Your idea will definately help in reducing wastage in consumption.But I would like to suggest you to run a trial model first and then think about the next step

August 13, 2018 12:37

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 09:46

August 13, 2018 09:44

August 13, 2018 09:21

August 13, 2018 07:08

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 06:17

ELECTRICITY MUST BE PRESERVED AND THE UN EVEN CELEBRATES EARTH HOUR ON MARCH 24.YOUR IDEA WILL MAKE SURE THAT WE CONSERVE ENERGY(THIS IS A SCARCE RESOURCE).Good luck.Pal you can support me by your votes and comments if you believe my idea is worth it-https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 12, 2018 23:59

August 12, 2018 20:41

Hi Naomi,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:16

August 12, 2018 17:06

August 12, 2018 14:41

August 12, 2018 14:20

Dear Naomi,

August 12, 2018 12:28

August 12, 2018 10:06

Hi, I hope you’re doing well. I went through your idea in terms of the project ,voted for it because it deserves my vote and It's very inspiring and it is really awesome project . As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.
All the excellence lucky.
Kindly read my project "OLBONGO-EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you Vote and comment ,this will help me to work on the advice and develop further the project. Kindly your vote and comment is very important

August 12, 2018 10:05

All the excellence lucky.

August 12, 2018 05:03

Hello! Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate beyond this platform. Add me up on facebook by searching for Adeyemo Amos...Better days ahead!

August 12, 2018 00:46

Hello CLEVERHOME,

I was moved while reading through your idea, its a solution the world is waiting for but my question is this

1. How to you finance the project presently
2. What's your plan after this competition
3. What is your key motivation to drive this innovation

Keep moving, i can't wait to see it live
Check mine as well @ https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11433

Adeyemi

August 11, 2018 19:52

August 11, 2018 17:30

I loved your idea , you have came quite far and i hope you move further and further. I myself being from high school know that talent has no age limitation . There are so many people out there wIith so many degrees but they still can't think something so creative. So i will just say , proud of you. Keep going ahead.

You can also support my idea by voting and commenting on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 16:42

August 11, 2018 16:13

Hello Naomi
Good to see you on this platform. Your idea is a good one and would want you to keep it up.I would like to know what inspired it and how you hope to hold it up.My link is always available for your support and comments, please feel free to do so.
Best regards!

August 11, 2018 15:19

August 11, 2018 13:44

Cliff Richard INGABO

August 11, 2018 13:24

Hi Naomi,
With my little understanding of electronics, I still managed to catch the brilliance of CleverHome and I loved particularly the fact that it is an all-in-one solution to energy consumption in our homes. However, I'd love to know how much we lose in uncontrolled power consumption in our homes. For I think that that would be a motivation to buy CleverHome.

You can also look at my project here https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10368

Cliff Richard

August 11, 2018 10:51

Hi Naomi,

This is nice project with efficient features. Today we really required this kind of product to save energy and this will also protect home. We meed to save energy for future generation and your project will do that. Good initiative.

August 11, 2018 10:31

August 11, 2018 05:48

Heyaa, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 03:50

Dear Naomi,

silvere ulrie okala

August 10, 2018 19:39

Courage. bon projet de société. Dans un pays comme le notre seul entrepreneuriat peut faire avancer les choses . Nous comptons sur vous pour porter ce projet. Aujourd’hui la gestion de toute ressource est une priorité mondiale. Si c'est de l’énergie pour un pays comme le notre c'est une bonne initiative. force à toi

August 10, 2018 14:48

August 10, 2018 12:34

I think your idea is really unique and has all the qualities to be a great Startup. Our world need people like you who are extremely creative and dedicated to change the world for greater good. I really appreciate you and your idea, I wish you all the best for your future and I hope you will successfully execute your idea.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything at [email protected] I will be happy to help you.

We as a community will always be there for you and your Startup. Please support my idea too by voting and commenting your review on it. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10342/
I hope you will support us too.

August 10, 2018 10:45

Dear Naomi,

August 10, 2018 10:37

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

P.H

August 10, 2018 09:42

Wish you the best as the project is revolutionary and can only get better. I'm eager to see and use you finished products and for your work to be recognized internationally.

August 10, 2018 06:34

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

Bessa

August 9, 2018 23:25

Bravo bonne initiative que le seigneur t'ajoute encore. Ravie de savoir que nous auront la solution pour réduire les coûts exorbitant de AES d'avoir au Cameroun des jeunes qui font de telles recherches comme on souvent pensé que c'est dans les pays étrangers...

August 9, 2018 23:22

eric

August 9, 2018 18:57

Very good solution to solve the problem of consumption of energy of the public administration of cameroon.
Our country faces a lot of difficulty to mitigate the impact of the cost of the budget which is dedicates to support the financial impact of that expense

August 9, 2018 18:31

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 15:47

Naomi,
First of all I would like to thank you for your precious time to comment on my project.Clever home , is a very good idea and its seems like you have enough knowledge in electronic platform , from your idea. This idea can be a reality . All the best from my side dear. I voted for you as well.
With Warm Regards,
Nisha

August 9, 2018 13:02

Hi, this is a good idea. The remote home control is interesting and i like the ambition of sustainability- it cuts across many blocks or institutions. May be blockchain additive to the project can work especially to add more data safety and security to the pipe.

August 9, 2018 12:26

NAMAN GOYAL

August 9, 2018 10:34

Dear Naomi,

August 9, 2018 07:21

I am so glad I voted this project. Clever Home indeed.
Just thinking, can you add motion detectors to control the lighting which could add a feature of security. When a thief enters, the lights comeon and can alert the owner through the phone but can also scare the thief. What do you think? I hope I have been helpful
Vote mine too on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8518/

Ramadhan ghalb

August 8, 2018 23:26

I like you are project and i wish to success on your idea because Africa country we need idea like it for development. Especially rular area it need that idea for help people from there

Regard Ramadhan ghalib

françoise EA

August 8, 2018 23:13

I really do hope you win and this goes to its implementation phase. This idea is amazing and very innovative. All the best and keep up the good work
Regards, Françoise

August 8, 2018 23:09

Hi Dany Essama,

Thanks for your comments, your support, encouragement and appreciation. I truly wish it helps me here. Hope my project gets to see the implementation phase.

August 8, 2018 23:07

Hi Nawrath Minda,

August 8, 2018 23:03

Hi Abdullah Alsuraihi,

Thank You so much for your appreciation and support.Your idea/project is amazing too.I hope that it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.All the best and Good Luck to you.

August 8, 2018 18:06

Hi Naomi

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

MMNK

August 8, 2018 13:55

Being able to control our energy consumption via an app on our phones is indeed a clever idea which we need in our country and continent as a whole. CleverHome makes this possible for us. By being able to implement these clever ideas, we do not only care for our planet , but we also reduce our electronic bills which the average Cameroonian struggles to afford.
I’m eager to see CleverHome win this competition, as this will be a great opportunity for it to bring to reality better and greater ideas.

August 8, 2018 10:49

Hello Naomi,

Great job here, thw challenge you\'re trying to solve is a big one, it affects us too in Africa.

1. It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.
2. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11257/
Thats the link to m project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?.

August 8, 2018 09:25

August 8, 2018 09:15

Greetings Naomi,

August 7, 2018 22:53

This project will be a game changer when it comes to Energy Management.
There's absolutely no doubt it'll go a long way to improve energy consumption efficiency, saving money from our purses and helping the environment at the same time.
We need more of such brilliant ideas for the World to move forward.

Florence Assen

August 7, 2018 20:29

Very ingenious and useful solution. Helping families control their electricity consumption will help reduce waste and protect environment.
Your idea is innovative and brings an added value because to use your solution customer do not need to have smart appliances. In Africa your solution is a big game changer

August 7, 2018 19:39

Koagne Serge

August 7, 2018 19:29

I followed the développement of this startup-enterprise since the biginning and i am convinced of they will go as far as it is possible. Nothing have Never Stop them and Nothing will Never will. Proud of them, Proud of this initiative come from cameroun in this promising way

Merveilles

August 7, 2018 18:11

Congratulations with the nomination!
I hope that you will win this competition, I wish you all the best for your success and remember that we will always support you. About the item, I really like it, but I just wonder if it can be use without plug in it. Overall, it’s a great product and I love it.

August 7, 2018 16:57

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 15:26

Dear Naomi,

August 7, 2018 11:33

Hello my friend Naomi,,
Thank you for participating in this competition with your creative project .. Together we can solve all the problems around the world ..
I will be happy if you see my idea (cardio vision ) and give me your comments and suggestions to develop it .. Together we can make life better
Idea link:

August 7, 2018 10:06

Hi Naomi ,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 18:10

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 5, 2018 20:01

August 5, 2018 09:17

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

Danny Essama

August 2, 2018 10:30

Naomi,

Je ne cacherais pas ma joie et mon appréciation particulier pour le projet que tu as mis en place.
Pour les personnes comme moi championnes à laisser les pièces derrière elles éclairées, je crois qie ce projet vient à point nommé.
C'est sans aucunes hésitations que mon vote se dirige vers ton projet, tant il est pratique dans son aspect de gestion journalière de consommation d'électricité.
Je crois qu'il y'a d'avantage d'horizon à découvrir et je te souhaite beaucoup de courage pour la suite.
Big-up à toi

Danny Essama

August 1, 2018 16:01

Excellent project. Through your project, can manage and control the use of electricity consumption so as to minimize waste of electricity consumption. This can help to reduce the bill of electricity payment and save electrical energy. Good luck.

July 31, 2018 18:39

Dear Naomi
I really like your project that's such a great idea, but dose house need a main computer to run out this system? anyway good look and DO NOT GIVE UP NEVER.. if you would like to take a look on my project you can advice me abut a smart system to run out it?
my project here: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405/