Comments

August 15, 2018 23:55

August 15, 2018 23:34

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 23:32

August 15, 2018 22:57

August 15, 2018 22:57

August 15, 2018 22:40

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:03

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 16:54

August 15, 2018 14:29

August 15, 2018 13:47

August 15, 2018 09:31

August 15, 2018 09:22

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 02:49

August 15, 2018 01:53

August 15, 2018 00:16

Dear Venoranda you have very strong project with clear objectives and activities in resolving problem of young women. I truly hope that your community will recognize this and provide you support in realization because you also have high competencies for this kind of problem. I wish you good luck in your further work.
Neda

Baby Artysh project

August 14, 2018 23:09

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 19:25

August 14, 2018 17:34

August 14, 2018 16:46

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 16:00

August 14, 2018 15:52

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 08:39

August 14, 2018 04:31

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 14, 2018 01:55

August 13, 2018 22:37

August 13, 2018 20:34

Dear Vero,

August 13, 2018 17:29

August 13, 2018 17:10

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:51

August 13, 2018 16:51

August 13, 2018 16:46

August 13, 2018 15:41

August 13, 2018 15:08

August 13, 2018 15:08

August 13, 2018 14:21

August 13, 2018 12:36

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 12:14

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR 21ST CENTURY YOUTH PEOPLE(IT WILL INCREASE THEo enhance self practical lessons in engineering institutions all over the country AND ASSIST THEM IN LEADING A DECENT LIFE).HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF WORLD

August 13, 2018 09:46

August 13, 2018 09:16

August 13, 2018 07:06

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 03:07

August 12, 2018 20:37

Hi Venoranda,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:15

August 12, 2018 12:23

August 12, 2018 09:48

Hi, I hope you’re doing well. I went through your idea in terms of the project ,voted for it because it deserves my vote and It's very inspiring and it is really awesome project . As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.
All the excellence lucky.
Kindly read my project "OLBONGO-EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you Vote and comment ,this will help me to work on the advice and develop further the project. Kindly your vote and comment is very important

August 11, 2018 19:17

August 11, 2018 16:53

I loved your idea , you have came quite far and i hope you move further and further. I myself being from high school know that talent has no age limitation . There are so many people out there wIith so many degrees but they still can't think something so creative. So i will just say , proud of you. Keep going ahead.

You can also support my idea by voting and commenting on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 15:18

August 11, 2018 13:40

August 11, 2018 12:43

Hello my friend,,
Thank you for participating with this innovative project in this wonderful competition. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 11, 2018 10:29

August 11, 2018 10:24

Dear Veronanda,

Raiasu 2

August 11, 2018 09:21

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? Who motivarted u to do this.

Good luck.

VERRRRY WELL ..................

From
Raiasu

Eco-Cap

August 11, 2018 09:14

I Wahmed

August 11, 2018 09:08

Stay for the goal and be you. Congratulations. Be brave.
Voteand comment for other ideas/projects too.
Wish the best of luck.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 10, 2018 14:46

August 10, 2018 10:34

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:23

Dear Veronanda,

August 10, 2018 01:06

This project helps to significantly protect women from sexual violence and help them to strengthen their confidence in themselves .. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?.. Good luck

August 9, 2018 23:20

August 9, 2018 18:29

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:19

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 12:25

NAMAN GOYAL

August 8, 2018 19:07

Dear Veronanda,

August 8, 2018 17:24

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 09:22

Naomi Dinamona

August 7, 2018 23:25

August 7, 2018 22:32

Hi Venoranda,

August 7, 2018 19:30

August 7, 2018 16:56

Dear Veronanda,

August 7, 2018 16:49

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 13:14

What a wonderful idea!! It is unique and has the potential to change many lives. It fulfills important sustainable goals and has the power to change the world. We also developed a solution for humanity, a cheap smart shoe that can track workers/employee to reduce the accident at work. Please see our idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10495/ and don’t hesitate to COMMENT if you like it, kindly share with your network, together we can make a happy world.

NANDAKISHOR M

August 7, 2018 12:34

Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation! However, we need to partner in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

Just click the link below;

August 7, 2018 12:31

Just click the link below;

August 7, 2018 12:31

Just click the link below;

August 7, 2018 08:20

Hi Venoranda

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 7, 2018 03:58

It was absolute pleasure reading about your project. Sexual violence is a widespread as well as very deep rooted problem of most parts of the world.
As citizens of India we understand it too how important it is to take steps to make a change.

The best of luck to you!

Also, it would be very kind of you if you'd take a look at our idea too and comment and/or vote too.

August 6, 2018 19:13

One of those projects that will bring sustainable changes in our dynamically changing society as far as culture and religion is concerned.
Way to go team,wool!wool!

August 6, 2018 12:25

Hi...

It's great to learn about your project.... You are doing a good job by being the voice of the voiceless, and a pillar to those who are weak.

Let's continue to advocate for women's rights and make them feel secured and safe.

I wish you all the best.

Joel Nmalagu

You can also check up our project if it is worth a value to the society... Waiting to receive your feedback and your vote... Thanks a lot

Please see link to vote and comment https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/9000/

August 6, 2018 07:12

Please vote my submission if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11526/

August 5, 2018 22:34

Your idea is good. Continue supporting womens rights and you will makes great changes on our world. The first time I heard about Swahili was in high school when my English teacher name it. Nice name you decided to put to your idea.
Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 5, 2018 19:55

August 5, 2018 09:32

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

August 4, 2018 11:43

Dear Venoranda
Violence against girls and women is one of the most social's problems that many countries are facing, I I appreciate your work in order to increase knowledge levels of key gate keepers on SGBV, I like your project ,I will vote for it and this is the comment I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 4, 2018 04:23

Hi veroranda,
i am already convince by project supporting woman right, and most specifically when it concerns violence against woman and girl. So yes you have all my support. Good luck.
I am also a campus member and My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Ideas 2018 category.

Please read my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137 and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes! Thanks

August 3, 2018 08:30

Hi Venoranda,

It's very true that violence against girls and women is a threat to lasting peace, development and achievement of sustainable development goals. They are also human and we need to treat same like others. They are not different than men. Your idea is very good and I hope impacts will be very good, too.

August 2, 2018 22:26

Great work! I hope your project will certainly go a long way to empowering girls and women in Kenya. Best of luck from my project team Amader Ishkool. To support us please visit: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/

August 2, 2018 11:04

Great idea Partner!
I am happy to contribute to your project should you ever need my expertise.
You have my vote

July 29, 2018 22:08

It is wonderful orject idea . Good luck to you!
Please look at my idea too ,comment and vote it if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/

To view and reply to this comment go to: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/

July 29, 2018 01:00

Great work, i love what you're doing with the girl child. Itbis apparent that we nees to get things done around pur respective communities to maintain peace. Weldon!

July 28, 2018 10:57

Excellent and very inspirational idea and vision. Wishing you the very best with it. I hope there is a way we can chat more about it in future. [email protected]

Kindly follow this link

Vote for us, comment and invite all your networks and friends to also comment and vote for us. We will greatly appreciate all your support, encouragement and feeback.

Please also like our facebook page and invite your networks to support us as well.

July 26, 2018 23:00

Hello I really liked the impacts of your project especially in Africa where sexual abuse and Female Genital Mutilation(FGM) is at its peak . I believe through this project FGM will become a myth to Africa.
Please vote and comment on my project

July 26, 2018 22:57

Please vote and comment on my project

July 25, 2018 19:34

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative, radiant and essential to all community around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

July 25, 2018 12:02

Hello all,

I want to thank you all for taking time to comment, vote and provide input to project Waridi. I have taken note of working with Technical working group on SGBV and Volunteer children Officers in my county, strengthening male involvement and thinking about sustainability. YCK will have this in mind moving forward.

July 7, 2018 16:10

I too have posted a project idea within this youth competition.
The project title is "Pre-warning system for heart disease detection using Android application" and it is helpful for patients and doctors it will come with new idea in medical field with technology.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth competition

Are you aware that each of us here within the youth competition can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.
Please read my idea at

and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!
You can support my project by
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.
Thanks for your support!
Enjoy your day!

SANJAY POTTBATNI

Contact mail:[email protected]

Aska

July 4, 2018 19:37

Hi Venoranda, good job.very impressive what you are doing.May God bless the work of your hands .The sky is the limit for you.Many many more blessings to come your way in the coming years.You are a true inspiration to the girl child and the many youth behind you.Aska

Joseph Kanyiri Kagai

June 30, 2018 15:22

So impressed with your research Venoranda. God bless your efforts in causing a positive change in our society. You've provided our country with important information which equips us best on how to make our country better. Once again, SO PROUD OF YOU!

June 29, 2018 18:15

Ok everyone might consider me crazy.. But I have a thing to say..

All of us are working very hard to make our porject/ideas finalist.. We are wasting a lot of our time, money and labor. But my point is, what are we going to be rewarded?? Are we even going to be invited to Berlin? Are the organizers going to bear any of our travel/accomodation/event expense? All these questions came to my mind because I came to know that the previous winners were given literally nothing, other than an online certificate. We all are working hard, but if our labor is not recognized what is the point of this? Can anyone clarify what the finalists and winners will get??(Other than the virtual batch of course)

June 29, 2018 13:49

Great and amazing idea you have. This is so needed in the world. One question, how does this address the tripology aspect of sustainability?
Well done and keep up the good work.

June 29, 2018 13:43

Brilliant idea.. excellent thinking. Can you explain a bit more how you are looking to make it sustainable?

And oh, I will be glad if you go through my project and provide your feedback and suggestion.

Link of my project:

Team Online Sohopathi

oliviakerubo

June 29, 2018 10:54

Hi Beautiful one..May God bless the work of your hands and may you continue impacting peoples lives...Every effort you put in secret God will reward you openly..May the almighty God bless you for sure you will make it.with God everything is posssible

Diana Mushiyi

June 29, 2018 09:37

Way to go team,wool!wool!

Alvin Mwangi Irungu

June 28, 2018 22:18

Capacity building and empowering of young people with information and skills is important- Waridi is truly an initiative that is reaching out the the young girls and women on reproductive health issues and needs.

Kudos to YCk and the team on the work.

Gerald

June 28, 2018 14:20

The Youth Changers Kenya (YCK) is doing exactly that - changing the lives of young people!! Without exaggeration, I can think of no better winner of the Waridi award that YCK!!

Gerald

June 28, 2018 10:21

James Nandi

June 28, 2018 06:28

Love your works. Keep up with the spirit. You\\\'re a great leader, a change maker and a role model to many.
Wish you all the best in your Waridi project and as you keep impacting lives

Albert Nashon

June 28, 2018 04:57

Thanks for this effort Team Youth Changers, happy to know you have been on this journey since the days we began program relations at Slumcode and Slumfest early 2000s. Youth truly are a resource and healthy living coupled with beneficial information helps in a wholesome and all rounded mature personality.

It's our pleasure as we host our March2Greatness campaign to set up safe spaces for youth in Nairobi - as we shall work together to advance this campaign.

All the best in this.

THE SLUMCODE GROUP
www.march2greatness.com

Mitchell Nerea

June 27, 2018 21:23

The world needs great mentors like you. Keep flying high and fighting injustices in the society.Young people are the present as well as the future, It is very important to invest in the skills and knowledge of this young Generation and make it better people.

Alvin Mwangi Irungu

June 27, 2018 19:20

Young people are the present as well as the future,

YCK is committed to achieving this and much more.

Awiti

June 27, 2018 18:14

YCK venturing into areas some of us dread,risk takers, persistent , out going and zealous. l salute the entire team go go go, no limits to what you can do for this generation.

Bright Oywaya

June 27, 2018 13:32

I wish you all the best. Your work goes a long way in giving the youth a voice and also building their self esteem. If young people are to develop to their full potential, then they need the kind of empowerment you are according them. Keep doing the great work.

Edna Munezero

June 27, 2018 09:43

Good luck to all the team;

It is very important to invest in the young Generation and make it better people.
Keep developing your region and the whole country to reduce very considerably all kind of violations.

Congratulations on the steps already made.

Winny Rease Athembo

June 27, 2018 06:49

Knowledge is the greatest way to empower and be empowered. Keep shinning team and not even the sky can be the limit team Waridi.

I believe to completely get rid of gender violence, both male and female sexes have to collaborate. The girl child is empowered and given skills and the male child is also reminded how essential values like respect are. To capture a bigger audience, males need to be involved to be role models for the upcoming children.

June 26, 2018 17:08

I believe yck has done a great job educating our young girls,also enabling them to know about their rights I have attended most of trainings about Empowering young girls with information on how to protect themselves is good and important to Kenyas development as this young girls will be better positioned to achieve more in life and also help others at Large

Good luck..

June 26, 2018 16:24

Great to see you have taken courage to form an organization which is in a position to address the plight of young girls and women in regard to sexual abuse in the society. Kenya needs more people of your kind to move forward, girlchild are adversely disadvantaged in many communities in our country and therefore just the right thought to assist them.
Keep up the great job, aim high!

kelvin wetende nandwa

June 26, 2018 14:56

waridi is the swahili name for rose flower and just as the flower is beautiful and scented with with sweet aroma that's how your project will touch change and give hope to many young youths and women out there and as good as the rose flower is there are thorns on its branches this represent challenges along this path do not be deterred by this challenges that come along but use them to soar to greater heights keep up the good work becks

Job Wamalwa Jr

June 26, 2018 12:12

Alvin Mwangi Irungu

June 26, 2018 12:06

Worthy cause reaching out to young girls and women with reproductive health information and services.

Empowering young girls with information on how to protect themselves is very important to Kenyas development as this young girls will be better positioned to achieve more.

Thanks for the good work that your doing.

Josephine

June 26, 2018 10:36

I believe if YCK wins the competition they will be able to reach more girls with Information on sexual gender based violence and hence the girls can share the information with their friends and families.

Awesome job Venoranda

Stella Awinja

June 26, 2018 09:24

A worthy cause to support our girls from torture and abuse which is rampant and needs urgent intervention.
I believe YCK which has been dealing with Gender Based Violence over a long time is in good position to implement this and save our girls and young women from this abuse.
#GenderEquality

June 26, 2018 07:13

I am happy you read my comment well, there are further developments in your product and hopefully you succeed. I do pray your success in this competition will happen because the world needs more and more people like you.

Alex Omari

June 26, 2018 05:25

Great initiative by the team. YCK thanks for addressing sexual violence directed to women. The ideas and innovation will not only address the issues in the peri-urban set up but act as a model that can be replicated in other regions.

Tina

June 25, 2018 15:39

This is a good initiative due to the focus that it has especially to help out the girls and women within the family. Empowerment through assisting the vulnerable among the female gender is key in the society. Keep up the good work.

Maria akinyi

June 25, 2018 12:16

Hey veno I love the way you are so passionate with what you do and passionate supporting girls and women. Continue with the great work. Our community need such people who are driven when they see everyone succeeding.

June 25, 2018 11:15

Hello Venoranda Kuboka ,
I'm doing research about Entrepreneurship.
I have two questions about your idea:
1) Did you make the idea on your own or with the help of a team?
2) Do you have a plan to find funding? Where do you start? Are companies or people targeted by your idea?
* Please see my idea and give me your opinion about it.

Ruth Wangechi

June 25, 2018 09:38

I have been fortunate enough to attend one of the school programs and I must commend Venoranda for the incredible work of empowering our young generation . YCK team as a whole is dedicated to make sure the right and most needed information reaches out to many youths ,God bless .

Dollarman

June 25, 2018 08:31

sexual violence is a violation of human rights.
Waridi great initiative that shows love to our young girls and women helping them to realize their dreams .

YCK kudos.... Keep the spirit

Dollarman

June 25, 2018 08:26

Sexual violence is a violation of human rights
Waridi great initiative showing love to the beautiful young girls and women and giving them a chance to realize their dreams .

YCK Kudos ...Keep the spirit .

James Karongo

June 25, 2018 06:19

YCK continues to do an amazing job in the community. Kudos and keep it up. We hope they can win this competition and be recognized for their work. Many young people keep benefitting and gaining from them. SGBV programs need to be supported more for maximum output.

Josephine

June 25, 2018 05:09

YCK and Venoranda are really helping young people by giving them information on SRH and Aldo mentoring other young people to be mentors to their fellow young people like me...I was mentors by Venoranda and noe am doing the same thing to others.Thank you Venoranda you and YCk deserve this award.

Olivia Kageha

June 24, 2018 17:16

I would not have gotten the information on SRHR if not for YCK, it has really broadened my thinking and indeed i feel edified and enlightened on matters sexuality,Venoranda is and will always be my role model.

Josephine

June 24, 2018 07:26

YCK had done an awesome job in reaching girls in the grassroot areas with information on sexual reproductive health and rights and sexual gender based violence and also offering support to young girls who have undergone abuse.so they deserve the award

Mujahed Mukhtar

June 24, 2018 01:36

Dear freind
A good idea and innovation, it can benefit humanity, it need to be encourage and allow to achieve the set objectives. It will encourage other to be a great thinkers.
Pleas read my idea and projed under the name of seed of hope eduation inititive for rural youth
Mujahed mukhtar
Ghazni afghanistan

Emmanuel Lee

June 23, 2018 18:06

It\\\'s a very bad thing and every single thing that can be done to make an end to such form of animosity. As young people also we should know more about and stand to fight against.

kelvin wetende nandwa

June 23, 2018 17:52

a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step the journey you have started to see the young one of of the plight of sexual violence will go a long way and leave a long lasting impact on then they are the future of tomorrow and of our country this will ensure that the young know that they are safe and will get justice if afected in this area keep up the good job

James Karongo

June 23, 2018 12:23

YCK and Venoranda deserve the Award because of the good work they do in their community on SGBV. They also need to be supported to scale up their work to reach out to more people.

Enoch Moseti

June 23, 2018 12:04

Sexual abuse is happening all-over the world in a very worrying trend. The most unfortunate thing is that majority of the sex offenders get away with it. If all stakeholders would play their roles well, the vice can be reduced because sex offenders will be reported and jailed.
However, the unfortunate scenario is that there are many loose ends that need to be tied in order for the sexual abuse victims to get justice. Instead of complaining, YCK through its able leadership of Miss Venoranda Kuboka has dedicated to doing something to change the narrative for the better in Kenya and beyond. If 'Waridi' is successfully implemented, it will reduce the rate of happening of sexual abuse. The project is need driven and it needs our full support.
Keep up the good work you are doing Miss Kuboka and may God provide all the resources you need to successfully mount the project.
YCK deserves this award for the good work they are doing.

Maria akinyi

June 23, 2018 11:12

Venoranda addresses sexual violence among young women and girls she is passionate about girl no woman should undergo any injustice and discrimination in our society. She inspires a lot of girls and I really appreciate her works. Aluta continua veno

Jessica

June 23, 2018 11:11

I have personally seen the great work done by YCK and they create awareness on sexual violations and secure access to justice and health. No one is more deserving of this award

Andrew Ebotu Junior

June 23, 2018 08:53

I am very happy to see the good work you're doing as not only a YALI RLCEA associate but also a sister of great reputation and self-esteem. It is a great Initiative I have been eyeing since time immemorial with an expected regular look for opportunities that will turn my idea into reality, thanks for injecting creativity into every touch point in my work. You have really developed in me strategies for more innovation not only in my work but in helping others in doing so.

I recommend focus on identifying new parallels, patterns, variations, and analogies in order to generate fresh inspiring ideas, thinking outside the proverbial box as often and volunteering well thought out recommendations based on sound logic principles as a prior aspect of growth. Thank You for communicating openly, it has inspired me feel welcome and safe to volunteer my ideas, and positively with what you do. Keep up the great work Venoranda R. Kuboka, wish you the best in your endeavors.

Monica Atim

June 23, 2018 06:51

Venoranda your relentless attitude to upholding rights of young people and women, encourages me to soldier on in the same vain here in Zambia. With Waridi, I see you challenging ideologies of superiority and stereotypes that often leave women and girls vulnerable to sexual violence. All the best!

Rodah Kidula

June 23, 2018 06:20

I have hosted you on radio and your passion for mentoring young women is outstanding. You are a great person Venoranda! It is good to know that someone is concerned about our young girls. Our precious flowers. It saddens me every time I hear of rape cases and the child abuse cases that have become common in our society. There is hope, that our girls can be safe again. That they can be mentored into knowing their worth.

Esther muchiri

June 22, 2018 15:39

Kudos for the good work your are doing with the adolescent and the young adults, Especially in the rural set up where the issues of sexual abuse, rape and sexual reproduction health seem not to be addressed. As a tHerapist you will make a difference in those young people lives.

Rosemary Wetindi

June 22, 2018 15:04

Great impact to the young generation. Kudos! Venoranda .....I wish you the very best. This is just the beginning...May this vision impact Kenya and beyond. God bless you more and more!

Edith Asamani

June 22, 2018 10:04

As with all of your projects, I believe this will particularly beneficial to your target audience. Keep the fire burning Venoranda. The sky is just the starting point.

kelvin wetende nandwa

June 22, 2018 04:46

there is a saying that says that knowing makes you smart but doing sets you apart you have taken up the initiative of passing important knowledge to the young people in the community especially in limuru which will help them liberate themselves from the plight of sexual violence for sure this will go along way in changing the lives of many and by doing so this has set you apart keep up the good job and may God see you scaling up to greater heights

Pelagie

June 21, 2018 22:11

This is a great initiative. Many girls and women who have been abused struggle with shame and guilt and have nowhere to turn to. It's awesome to know that they have a place they can seek refuge. Good job and keep soaring higher, blessings.

June 21, 2018 21:03

Kenya needs more people of your kind, young girls and women have been long sexuality abused without anywhere to turn to and raise their voices. Your Initiative to address this issue is just the best the society needs currently. Keep it up....

June 21, 2018 21:03

kelvin wetende nandwa

June 21, 2018 20:27

the job you are doing is great of changing the life's of the young people keep up the good job kindly make sure that you target more youths with your program sothat you can have the greatest impact

Alvin Mwangi Irungu

June 21, 2018 18:18

Youth Changers Kenya has been able to empower young adolescent girls and young women with Reproductive Health and Rights information that has enable the young girls to make informed decisions and choices. With more support, Youth Changers Kenya is able to reach more girls. Congratulations to the many that it has reached :) :)

Sharon Asiligwa

June 21, 2018 17:33

Veno I admire your zeal when it comes to working a d protecting the youth in general. As a mother of girls I worry about my children in the society at large but with projects such as yours do give me hope. Keep soaring.

Dennis Muya

June 21, 2018 11:31

Nothing feels alive like working with the next generation. I like how the organization involves the young people helping them develop skills on various areas and more so the RH - information

Jeremiah Kipainoi

June 21, 2018 10:30

What is more noble than working with leaders of tomorrow. Changing young lives matters, and that is why Youth Changers is important. For the team, I leave a vote and blessings from the son of the village.

All the best.

Nelly Lukale

June 21, 2018 10:28

Very inspiring and I can testify of the great work YCK is doing for young people in Limuru and other parts of Kenya. keep doing the good job dear and make the world the best place for our young people.
KUDOS!!!!

Bulali Silvia

June 21, 2018 06:17

Sexual Violence is the worst act someone can undergo since it leaves you with a long and horrible experience and damages thus difficult for the victim to socialize and live a normal life.Girls and young women are the most vulnerable and sometimes don't even know when being abused and its becoming a normal act in the community thus needs urgent intervention

Lennox Erick

June 21, 2018 05:40

Have I seen some one youthful so passionate about the youth! The passion and courage that you are exhibiting trying to fight for and highlight the plight of the youths especially the girl child is commendable and deserves recognition.

Keep doing your thing Venoranda.

Doreen Mutune

June 20, 2018 21:10

Veno I cat attest to the great work you are doing. Having interacted with you and knowing the sensitivity sexual violence holds in our society, only your kind of boldness can talk about this... Keep on advocating....keep on being the voice of these young girls and BRAVO.You indeed are a leader.

Monica Atim

June 20, 2018 20:52

In order to achieve holistic inclusion, its vital to do away with all obstacles like violence against girls and women that perpetuates further discrimination and oppression as a result. Boys and girls, men and women have to be brought on board as stakeholders in this fight to give women and girls the dignity they deserve.

June 20, 2018 16:12

I didn't really understand it well until I volunteered in one your workshops with the teens. It was awesome to see you bring on board such huge numbers of boys and girls from the less fortunate backgrounds to empower them on their rights and the fight against violence. It was amazing to empower these young ones with life skills.
As a marriage and family therapist, I congratulate you Venoranda for this wonderful project. The systemic approach that you are giving this work is amazing. Keep up girl! How I pray that you may be empowered to reach many more. Congratulations on your project & may the good LORD bless you abundantly.
Pauline

Mitchell Nerea

June 20, 2018 15:30

Venoranda this is such a great job you are doing for the youth....its such an encouragement to seebe how passionate you are on this, It's been quite a while since someone did such a thing, I'm glad we have someone to look up to for inspiration....big up and continue wth the empowerment....God bless you

Grace Gitau

June 20, 2018 13:30

The project seeks to address challenges at the grassroots level and I believe that your organization will create meaningful impact to the communities. To address sexual violence all players have to be brought on board-I suggest that you also include the Volunteer Children Officers(VCOs) as well as GBV Defenders.It will also be paraamount to work closely with the Community/Sub County and County GBV Technical Working Groups who bring together multi-sectoral partners in the fight against sexual violence.There may be need to consider Evidence Based Interventions aimed at addressing existing negative gender norms within the communities while reinforcing the positive gender norms.

David . Omondi. Otuka

June 20, 2018 12:20

Its a challenge having read through the report. I feel there is still alot to be done. Seeing a space for the religious fratanity playing a part,in the advocacy and fighting for the rights of the woman. I am reminded of Thomas Sanka the former president of Bukina Faso. Who played a major role in uplifting the women's rights in the Society, something that was hard at that time but it made a change in the Society...

Ruth Wangechi

June 20, 2018 12:15

I have been fortunate to attend one of the programs and it was very empowering to the young people out there . With a system that Venorandah and the YCK team have put up the young generation can be enlightened on maters society, sexuality and all the necessary information to get through tough times and to face the future with courage and hope of better future.

God bless .

Nora

June 20, 2018 11:48

Very inspiring initiative! You're doing very important work that will have a lasting impact on countless Kenyans. Truly a role model for so many others. Keep up the great work, the inspiring motivation and the strength you embody.

Shannon Kadenyi

June 20, 2018 11:12

Being a Victim of sexual abuse Is one of the things any human being should NEVER go through, It Just Never goes a way
When I met Venoranda 5years ago was amazed how open,non judgemental, humble and passionate she is is.
Finally Someone I could talk to about my past experiences and is fighting Against Girls and Women Violence.
I regained my Power and Confidence and she is always say you should know Your Right.
Your Passion Is a calling ThankYou for being a voice,My Mentor and a great Friend
Keep going Love May God Bless Protect and Protect You always
TEAM YCK
Shannon

Francis Odee

June 20, 2018 09:07

This one of the next big names in the history of Kenya on issues of the young people and their aspirations on matters health and well being. I salute your efforts on mentoring young people me included.

June 20, 2018 07:58

the utilization of systemic approach pertaining to issues arising from sexual violence on young women is a life affirming and necessary tool in moving towards healing for the clients. all the best with your endevour.

June 20, 2018 06:29

A very good project. You are assisting women and girls to be able to resist all forms of discrimination and injustice, mainly because of violence, sexual harassment and powerlessness of the law. Many women or children are afraid to report because of social pressure, and you stand in front of them to accompany them. I hope the government also has a responsibility as a policymaker to pay more attention to women and girls.

Best luck for your project
Nawrath Minda,

Anne

June 19, 2018 21:30

Great initiative this is what our society needs. May destines be changed through this great initiative. I love the passion that you have for the youth in our nation. Good job may God reward you mightily!

Prudence

June 19, 2018 21:10

Venoranda has worked hard to ensure young girls and women are empowered, not forgetting the boys too. She is passionate, dedicated, hardworking, team player and a leader in all she does. She has enriched the lives of young people in Limuru and she deserves the recognition and support to do more work amazing work in the community. Congrats and keep up the good work kuddos!

Mulwa Mc

June 19, 2018 20:31

Your love, passion and dedication to life changing programs is beyond words... Keep up the good word. One human at a time. The world needs more people like you, unsung but great heroes who don\'t loose hope when there are no cameras

Robert Josphine

June 19, 2018 18:23

YCK does amazing work in Limuru with young people especially in the tea estates. These estates often lack accessibility sexual and reproductive health services and education, thus the Waridi project addresses very essential needs of these adolescent and young women. All the very best YCK!

Soloh

June 19, 2018 17:43

Great work from humble begins to creation of a space that is enjoyedd by youth. The spaces offer reflection of lives leading to the empowerment of the youth. Love. Love. Love the space of growth. Keep on.

June 19, 2018 14:52

The society at local and global level needs people like you to empower women and young people at large, keep up the great job you have embarked on, we are all very proud of your diversified work. Keep going!

June 19, 2018 13:53

Am proud of you and your efforts in empowering the young people in the country,congratulations and keep up the good work. The world needs great mentors like you. Keep flying high and fighting injustices in the society

Macloud

June 19, 2018 13:15

I am really proud of you! Great champion of human rights among children and young people. The world needs great mentors like you. Keep flying high and fighting injustices in the society

Chicha

June 19, 2018 12:01

I am overwhelmed by your positive impact in our society..Its a great initiative for our girls in the society,you are such an amazing inspiration globally.good work and keep it up!

June 19, 2018 11:12

great job you are doing for the youth....its beem a while since we had someone to look up to for inspiration....big up and continue wth the empowerment....thank you