Comments

Joseph

August 16, 2018 14:01

Hello Vincent,
Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger , even though sometimes it is hard to realize this . For the world was built to develop character , and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward

Hilda

August 16, 2018 14:00

Hi vincent,

Mary

August 16, 2018 13:54

Hi Vincent,

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.
The Youth parliament project offers a solution to world's problems

Silvia

August 16, 2018 13:09

As human beings ,our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -that is the myth of the atomic age as in being able to remake ourselves.
Together we can

Silvia

August 16, 2018 13:02

Together we can

ocen

August 16, 2018 12:54

Hi Vincent
I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent , of human knowledge , that has ever been gathered for the attainment of sustainable development, You deserve to win .

Martin

August 16, 2018 12:50

Hi vincent
This project gives us the the opportunity to Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow . The important thing is not to stop questioning

Sarah

August 16, 2018 12:43

Dear Vincent,
Peace can not be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding . Giving the youth a platform for peaceful engagement is the basis for the attainment of sustainable development.

Jane

August 16, 2018 12:39

In the long history of the world , only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger . Do not shrink from this responsibility Vincent .

August 16, 2018 07:03

Hey,
Your project is awesome.
I want to thank you for sharing your idea /project. I love your idea, it is so cool and inspiring, and the world needs innovative ideas like yours.
I hope we meet some day. All I can ask you is never to give up because it is from an idea that a project is born and from a project a big company is born to impact the world.
I request we take this competition not only for winning, but also learning new things and perfecting our ideas for development into effective established projects in the near future!
Good luck and all the best as you work smart to implement it.
Moreover as like-minded people I will appreciate your support through comment and vote on my idea “Shifting Rural Small Scale Farmers to Large Scale and Commercial Farming”
Follow link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11482/

August 15, 2018 23:53

August 15, 2018 22:55

August 15, 2018 22:41

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:01

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 18:55

To all my beloved friends,
Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability , but comes through continues struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom . A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.
We are the determinants of sustainable development

August 15, 2018 17:47

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 16:55

August 15, 2018 14:26

August 15, 2018 13:46

August 15, 2018 09:15

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 04:26

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

August 15, 2018 04:25

August 15, 2018 01:44

August 15, 2018 01:34

Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation, therefore i am voting for you!

However, we need to partner in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

Just click the link below;

August 15, 2018 01:33

Just click the link below;

August 15, 2018 00:09

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 23:06

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 19:18

August 14, 2018 17:30

August 14, 2018 17:13

I am so grateful to all the friends who have sacrificed their valuable time to vote, comment and support the Youth parliament project through their networks . Am more than encouraged but I have got absolute confidence from you to take this project further in order to attain sustainable development.
Together we shall go further.

Vincent ocen

August 14, 2018 16:56

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 16:18

I am really happy to know about such a great idea, I think it has great potential in creating necessary impact in our society .All the best on your project, hope it will come into reality.
And it's only few hours before the competition gets over, so please do vote at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10144/, Hope it would impress you.
Vishnu madesh

August 14, 2018 15:59

August 14, 2018 15:35

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 14:20

Hi Vincent,
Brilliant project , We the Youth, being the majority of the population of the world means that we are the determinants of the future of the world.
Let us work together for the best.

August 14, 2018 08:38

August 14, 2018 07:41

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for visiting my page and sending your words of encouragement. I am more than happy to show support for you, too.

Best,

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 14, 2018 06:57

August 14, 2018 04:23

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 13, 2018 22:36

August 13, 2018 21:05

August 13, 2018 20:23

Dear Vincent,

August 13, 2018 19:39

August 13, 2018 17:27

August 13, 2018 16:49

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:37

August 13, 2018 16:35

August 13, 2018 15:35

August 13, 2018 15:34

August 13, 2018 15:03

Hello Vincent! I must confess that your idea is a very good one. Building the youth to participate in the hems of affairs in the Country is important apart from the fact that there are crises and political instability resulting to maladies and unstable economy, it's an integral activity of a solid foundation for the future. Considering the present issues, I suggest you to push through your constitution by suggesting laws for your parliament that will accomdate and encourage active participation of youths into political leadership positions. I will also suggest a dialogue talk between the youths and those elders occupying monumental positions so that you will be able to voice your concerns and seek for way forward.

August 13, 2018 14:20

Elalu john

August 13, 2018 12:47

Hi Vincent
Providing the youth with training in this way to the different youths in the society will encourage holistic participation in upholding the rule of law within Uganda

August 13, 2018 12:41

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

abulo rose

August 13, 2018 12:40

I like your project because it nurtures a youthful generation that shall accommodate each other regardless of their difference in age, sex, tribe, political affiliations, religion, economic status among others.

Gabrial

August 13, 2018 12:38

The 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets which were announced by the Heads of State and Government and High Representatives, meeting at United Nations Headquarters in New York from 25 to 27 September 2015, demonstrates the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda. This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom (the 2030 UN Agenda).
Bravo
Vincent

August 13, 2018 09:46

August 13, 2018 09:12

August 13, 2018 06:13

YOUR IDEA OF YOUTH PARLIAMENT WILL ENHANCE THE POLITICAL AND SOCIAL UNDERSTANDING OF THESE YOUNG KIDS.THIS WILL PROMOTE EQUALITY AND RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE IN THIS VIOLENT WORLD DEAR. Good luck.Pal you can support me by your votes and comments if you believe my idea is worth it-https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 03:08

August 12, 2018 20:36

August 12, 2018 20:29

Hi Vincent,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:14

August 12, 2018 17:00

August 12, 2018 15:40

I was motivated to start the Youth Parliament Project by my passion for democratic governance in Uganda and Africa in general that am engaged in the promotion of democratic governance by advocating and influencing for pro- citizenry legal reforms. But this can only be achieved when we have equality, peace, Justice and strong government institutions.
I have 10 staff, and a significant number of partners including local Governments to whom I have signed MoU .
I receive support from the local Governments to whom I have signed MoUs.
I envision this project to replicate in other African Countries in 5 years time
Young minds are involved in this project through the implementation of the project activities since the project solely gives the young minds the platform for participation and engagement in decision making .

Abdishakuur Ali Mohamed

August 12, 2018 15:13

Hi Vincet

As my Yali alumni I am really proud off and appreciated your innovative initiative for helping those around you which is in turn will be a global contribution. Voted

August 12, 2018 14:56

August 12, 2018 14:44

August 12, 2018 14:40

August 12, 2018 14:40

Silvia

August 12, 2018 13:52

For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, institutions, organizations, civil society and people like the youth. Let us partner!

Derick

August 12, 2018 13:44

Hi Vincent ,

I support this project because it is effectively linked to local and /or national policy makers, with a view to making significant contribution to wider public policy and practice by lobbying for legal reforms for effective frameworks for the rule of law.

Namageda

August 12, 2018 13:39

It is a very important aspect to use legal education to empower the youths to promote equality, Peaceful and Inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to Justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive Institutions at all levels and reduce rights violations which cause social inequalities in Uganda.
Thanks vincent

Rose Muki

August 12, 2018 13:14

By targeting the youths (15-35) years through targeted initiatives such as Informative broadcasts, Structured dialogues, Debates and public speaking events, Creative arts galas, and Training sessions for the youths’ leaders on democratic principles and as ambassadors of the Uganda National Dialogue Program.
Your project is sustainable.

Ismael

August 12, 2018 13:08

Hi ,
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) can only be achieved through cooperation and partnerships between multiple actors and across a broad range of areas. Statistical and data-gathering capacity must be strengthened to enable the national monitoring of progress and accountability for development commitments. The Youths must be empowered and mechanisms for their engagement should be institutionalized.

Julius

August 12, 2018 12:59

Hi Vincent,
Let the youth stand up and shout out through this platform
Since the population of Uganda is mainly comprised of the youth (12-30 years) who constitutes up to Seventy-Eight (78%) percent of the total population of the country according to a publication by the Uganda Bureau of Statistics in 2017.

John

August 12, 2018 12:53

Hi Vincent,
In Uganda today, many issues affecting the youth, largely derive from bad governance. Increasing civic awareness of democratic governance will lead to a more a democratic society.

August 12, 2018 12:19

August 12, 2018 09:12

Hi, I hope you’re doing well. I went through your idea in terms of the project ,voted for it because it deserves my vote and It's very inspiring and it is really awesome project . As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.
All the excellence lucky.
Kindly read my project "OLBONGO-EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you Vote and comment ,this will help me to work on the advice and develop further the project. Kindly your vote and comment is very important

August 11, 2018 16:36

August 11, 2018 16:35

Hi Vincent Ocen
I loved your idea , you have came quite far and i hope you move further and further. I myself being from high school know that talent has no age limitation . There are so many people out there with so many degrees but they still can't think something so creative. So i will just say , proud of you. Keep going ahead.

You can also support my idea by voting and commenting on http://tracking.entrepreneurship-campus.org/tracking/click?d=iAjB32zagnLkTkRfx6apsFWbqpBW8aS39nV1CR2WrWnHFAmBIyzQF10_5VyUmOKqIvWXN5GyfaLcaiDWZkiFN6a_a7f0cz0MkxCmxRJdkZiKCdaYEiLvcyDYG_Og7Qm-Y_rOL5GbIaeaPJgH_J1TPduoKFEdtgkrNEjKFSTPegKSTJh17f8afz6CnpDtb0xkGIVSPZrsEx6DVgb2fF7HDPY1

August 11, 2018 16:09

August 11, 2018 15:45

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 14:34

I think your project provides the youths with a platform for decision-making on democratic governance issues that affect their well-being through structured annual dialogues, competitions in debates and public speaking events, to train the youth on democratic principles and equip them as ambassadors of Uganda national dialogue program.

August 11, 2018 14:30

Hello Vincent
Your project nurtures a youthful generation of tolerant and unapologetically patriotic citizenry to accommodate democratic ideas of others regardless of their differences in all aspects of life in Uganda.
African Change maker indeed!!!

August 11, 2018 13:37

August 11, 2018 10:28

August 11, 2018 05:38

Heyaa, How's You doing?

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 05:06

Dear Vincent,

Mary

August 10, 2018 16:22

Through your project,
The youth shall be equipped with knowledge on democratic governance in workshops together with key community figures in order to foster space for political participation.
We shall make it vincent

Gabrial

August 10, 2018 16:17

Hi Vincent
The project will equip the debaters from selected secondary and tertiary institutions on forms and categories of professional debates in line with the democratic governance principles.
Changes starts with us now !

Martin

August 10, 2018 16:01

Dear Vincent,
The foundation for the attainment of Sustainable Developments Goals in Africa lies on the Peace, Justice and strong institutions that you project addresses . Therefore, you have my support for A developed Uganda, Africa and entire world.
Bravo
Vincent

August 10, 2018 14:46

August 10, 2018 10:33

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:54

Dear Vincent,

August 10, 2018 06:31

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:14

Hello my friend

YOUR IDEA IS WONDERFUL!!! Keep it up and do not forget that our world needs you. I have no reason to stop from voting for you..It's gonna have huge impact on the people. Have a look at my idea too, Link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11381/

August 9, 2018 23:13

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 23:12

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:30

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:28

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 17:11

It is a wonderful project. Integrating young people into decision-making helps create a peaceful and creative generation that works to strengthen society. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?

August 9, 2018 08:29

Dear Vincent,

August 8, 2018 19:42

Hello Vincent,
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your project in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this project.

August 8, 2018 10:35

It is good that you are taking responsibility for the youths, however, in the course of three years that this project is meant to run, how feasible is it to scale through partnerships to other countries in Africa?
It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.
... https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11257/
Thats the link to m project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?.

August 8, 2018 09:24

Naomi Dinamona

August 8, 2018 00:29

August 7, 2018 22:40

Hey Vincent,

August 7, 2018 19:33

August 7, 2018 16:53

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 16:37

Dear Vincent,

August 6, 2018 13:08

Really great idea and I think we definitely need it. Wish you all the best with your Startup and I hope you will succeed.

Please let me know on [email protected] if you need any help from my side.

Please also support our idea too by voting and commenting your review on it and if possible please share it with your friends and family ....
on

August 6, 2018 12:07

Great Idea. I like your overall plan and infrastructure. However, I am very interested to know what you are aiming to achieve over the next 5 years? Do let me know. I am eager to listen. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
COO,
Online Sohopathi

Please provide your idea and suggestion about my project also.
Link:

August 6, 2018 07:20

Please vote my submission if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11526/

August 6, 2018 03:01

i have read your idea and i really like it. Never give up and continue working.Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments and suggestions. Thanks

August 5, 2018 19:59

August 5, 2018 15:36

Today, the principles and methods of work have been abandoned in pursuit of sectarian interests and the struggle to prosper at the expense of other Ugandans.
The Youth Parliament Project provides a platform for the empowerment of the youthful generation.
Thanks Vincent .

August 5, 2018 15:33

The concepts democracy, rule of law and legality are supressed by the greater causes of self and the desire to retain the lion’s share of the national cake and sources of wealth. How will the Youth Parliament Project address this issue in Uganda ?

August 4, 2018 20:32

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

August 4, 2018 17:53

Dear Friends ,
Your comments votes for the youth Parliament project , have given me more courage and confidence to amplify my pursuit for peace, Justice , strong institutions and reduced inequalities in Uganda in particular , Africa , and the world in general. Together we shall achieve this

August 4, 2018 08:22

Great idea, Vincent...a lot comes with a peaceful environment with the rights of all individuals being upheld and respected. The idea of involving the youths in decision making is spot-on since most of them do not have access to influential positions due to scotching unemployment. Good job my brother.

August 4, 2018 02:34

Your idea is good. Is really good to encourage future generations to promote peace, justice and inclusion that way we can make a change in our world.
Visit comment, read and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 4, 2018 02:34

Visit comment, read and vote : Mini EcoSystem

James Kasumba

August 3, 2018 16:32

Hello Vincent
This is the kind of a project and idea we have been waiting for as youths to be felt in the community, society, country and worldwide. I strongly believe that through this platform, we the youths are going to be transforming the country and the whole world.

Omiat Emmanuel

August 3, 2018 16:26

ohhh yes, Vincent,I humbly welcome the idea of forming a partnership,I believe so much in knowledge and information.That is one assured way of achieving continuous improvement.

Joseph

August 3, 2018 13:55

Hi Vincent ,
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) can only be achieved through cooperation and partnerships between multiple actors and across a broad range of areas. Statistical and data-gathering capacity must be strengthened to enable the national monitoring of progress and accountability for development commitments. Citizens must be empowered and mechanisms for their engagement should be institutionalized. The Youth Parliament project provides a mechanism for engagement .
I support you
Thanks .

Silas

August 3, 2018 13:25

Dear Vincent,
I am so grateful with this wonderful project! because Africa's problem is not lack of resource but bad leadership and governance. Therefore, the Youth parliament is the best option to Africa's Problem.
Lets go to develop our country and continent .

Matha

August 3, 2018 13:09

Hi Vincent Ocen,
Whenever, I wake up every morning, I keep on asking and praying for the solution to Ugandas Governance problem. Therefore, the youth Parliament Project offers a conducive environment and a platform for the Youth to participate in the Governance matters of our country. You have my absolute support.

August 2, 2018 19:01

Hi Vincent Ocen,

Your project is very good. This is need to be done in developing countries. Substantially of your idea will reduce corruption and bribery in all their forms. It will also ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation and international agreements. Good work.

August 2, 2018 09:56

Great idea Partner!
I am happy to contribute to your project should you ever need my expertise.
You have my vote

July 31, 2018 19:13

Regarding Plans for implementation and sustainability;
I think you still need to make a business plan to make sure your idea can sustain. providing sustainable business model also can higher your chance to engage with other stake holder. Bussiness model not only about finacing, but many other aspect for example who is your target, who is your potenstial partner, how will you engaged with your target and partner, etc

My idea, "Poopook; Fecal Sludge and Organic Waste derived Fertilizer", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Ideas 2018 category. Please read my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11576 and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

July 31, 2018 19:13

Regarding Plans for implementation and sustainability;

July 31, 2018 19:13

Regarding Plans for implementation and sustainability;

Sarah

July 31, 2018 16:20

Dear Vincent
The learning and knowledge that we have is at the most, but little compared with that of which we are ignorant . Empowerment of the Youth through the Youth Parliament project is the best opportunity for transformation in Africa.
God bless you.

Patricia

July 31, 2018 16:14

A hero is born among a hundred , a wise man is found among a thousand , but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men!
Bravo Vincent
Go Go , the sky is the limit

solomon

July 31, 2018 16:08

Hi Vincent
Your project is great . Ant it proves your love for our country . You are a promising young leader ! The heart of the wise man lies quiet like limpid water
I wish you the best
Comrade

Linda Okero

July 30, 2018 09:50

This is amazing and yes, we can be able to collaborate and see how best we can change the African narrative on both the social and economic spheres. Its time we say we are the leaders of today and not tomorrow.

July 29, 2018 23:01

Hello Vincent Ocen,
I see a close tie in your desire and mine - peaceful and inclusive society that will be development friendly. This is really what Africa as a continent needs. Come to think of it, the Americans and Europeans are human beings like us; they are not superhumans. Just that they have put everything they have (human and material) into use for development. We can do same or even better in our continent.
Yes, you and I can make it happen!

July 29, 2018 18:42

Hi Vincent Ocen ,

Youth is the golden investment of golden future. Your project is for youth and objectives are very good and appreciable. You have done such great work and I wish that you can continue in future.

July 29, 2018 15:33

Dear Vincent,
Your project has a creative idea and pioneer, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405/
thankyou and good luck

July 29, 2018 07:32

It is wonderful orject idea . Good luck to you!
Please look at my idea too ,comment and vote it if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/

To view and reply to this comment go to: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/

July 28, 2018 22:04

the youth are the leaders of today and tomorrow therefore it is very important that they adopt the right mindset and are open minded to issue of tolerance and democracy so this is a good initiative

July 28, 2018 19:21

Kudos Vincent, Your project is an awesome idea! for youth development . Sustainable development can only be achieved through youth engagement and participation in peace building , Justice and governance

You can also support mine,comment and share with your contacts

July 28, 2018 15:58

Hi ,
Your idea is amazing, inspiring and sustainable in its formation! However, we need to partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

Vincent Ocen

July 28, 2018 10:30

Excellent idea. Looking forward to work with you someday.

Kindly follow this link

Vote for us, comment and invite all your networks and friends to also comment and vote for us. We will greatly appreciate all your support, encouragement and feeback.

Please also like our facebook page and invite your networks to support us as well.

July 27, 2018 21:00

Hi, Vincent!
This is so inspiring! As one of my nation's youth myself, I can say that your idea is amazing! I loved it and would love to see it grow on a very large scale.
Good luck!

Do vote and share your thoughts on my idea as well:

Thank you!

Saakshi Lodha
Idhant

July 27, 2018 18:26

Better governance starts with resolving grassroots issues, which is exactly what this project is doing. Engaging the youth in meaningful dialogue is a key element in promoting democracy and transparency. Keep up the wonderful work!

July 27, 2018 17:40

Dear Vincent,

Great project you've got. Sure will collaborate with you.

Here is the link to my idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11515

July 27, 2018 16:13

The population of Uganda is mainly comprised of the youth (12-30 years) who constitutes up to Seventy-Eight (78%) percent of the total population of the country according to a publication by the Uganda Bureau of Statistics in 2017. Youth being the majority of the population of the country means that they are the determinants of the future of Uganda.
Therefore, the Youth parliament provides a great platform to the Youth

Aciga Richard

July 26, 2018 13:05

Dear Vincent,

I am really impressed with your idea. Uganda being a divided country on religious, age and political basis has created a tense atmosphere with a lot of intolerance among the masses.
I believe that your idea will help in creating unity.
Bravo Vincent

July 25, 2018 20:33

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to all communities around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

Christine

July 25, 2018 13:32

"We pledge," says the UN, in its manifesto on the Sustainable Development Goals , "that no one will be left behind [ in the collective journey to end poverty and inequality]. " In addition, the most marginalised will be prioritised : "We will endeavour," the UN pledges , "to reach the furthest behind first. The youth Parliament project is the best ideal in achieving this great Goals!!!
Go on Vincent

Joyce Beck

July 23, 2018 17:31

Its very important for young people to step up and be the change we want to see in Africa. Thank you for doing just that Vincent. The only way we can have our issues addressed is when we create the channels to voice them out in a diplomatic and effective way. Great job, keep doing what you're doing.

Emmanuel Semutenga

July 20, 2018 16:06

I believe this project will help expound on the youth voices that have been neglected for long. This platform should be used to tackle topics like unemployment, child labour, child exploitation, good governance, health, food security, the rule of law and equality

Emma

July 20, 2018 14:36

Vincent the youth parliament Uganda project gives the youth a platform to participate in the implementation and monitoring of the sustainable development goals which is very important for Development.

Martin oluga

July 19, 2018 16:29

With Youth Parliament, knowing that Debate and public speaking is the future of Ugandan youth is the key to unlocking dialogue, fostering the campaign for sustainable development. The project will equip the debaters from selected secondary and tertiary institutions on forms and categories of professional debates in line with the 2030 agenda for sustainable development.
Lets go Vincent

Michael

July 19, 2018 15:28

The Youth Parliament project is unique in its use of legal education to empower the youths to promote Peaceful and Inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to Justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive Institutions at all levels and reduce rights violations which cause social inequalities in Uganda.
I support you Vincent

Frances

July 19, 2018 13:06

Vincent am so grateful that this project centers on delivering empowering democratic governance information to the target group through targeted initiatives such as informative broadcasts, structured dialogues, debates and public speaking events, creative arts galas and training sessions for the youth leaders on democratic principles and as ambassadors of the Uganda National Dialogue Program. It uses legal education to empower people and reduce rights violations which cause social inequalities.
Congs Our African Change maker!!!

Martin

July 19, 2018 13:01

The Youth Parliament Project helps to raise citizens who shall be the necessary human and intellectual capital to foster Sustainable development, and a Democratic society in Uganda through dialogue, Debate and public speaking, and training on Sustainable development goals.
I am grateful for you
Vincent

Sarah

July 19, 2018 12:29

Vincent I am obliged by this idea . The Youth parliament helps to enhance life skills and talents development as a means of stimulating social and economic wellbeing of the youth through dialogue, debate and public speaking, Creative Arts galas.
I pray for the best

Martin

July 19, 2018 12:24

Providing the youth with such a platform helps to raise citizens who shall be the necessary human and intellectual capital to foster Sustainable development, and a Democratic society in Uganda through dialogue, Debate and public speaking, and training on Sustainable development goals.
Thanks Vincent for this development !!!

Minani Salvator

July 18, 2018 06:04

The youth is the power in any community; it is therefore logical to associate young people in all relevant decisions-taking!More than 60% of the population in most countries are youths; to ignore them while deciding for them would be such a great mistake,even injustice!
Go ahead Vincent!!

July 17, 2018 16:19

The youth parliament project is the unique opportunity / platform for youth engagement and participation in decision making issues that pertain them and community development. You have my absolute support Vincent

July 17, 2018 15:00

Go Go Go vincent! The youth parliament project is an awesome idea! for youth development . Sustainable development can only be achieved through youth engagement and participation in peace building , Justice and governance institutions development!

July 17, 2018 14:26

This is a great project for the attainment of sustainable development through the implementation of Goal 16 which provides for Peace, Justice, and strong institutions . This can be achieved through the involvement of the youth through the Youth parliament project.
Go on Vincent

July 17, 2018 14:16

Vincent you are proving to be an awesome African change maker, with this unique project, the youth will have an opportunity to engage and participate in the peace building,Justice and democratic governance issues in Uganda. You have my support

Jeff Prosper M

July 17, 2018 09:38

Hi Vincent , we are proud of you and I believe this idea will help shape and nurtue the true African Change Makers
I believe in this Idea that we need to train our young leaders, empower youth and grow a passion in them and that together we are the change and the solution that Africa has been waiting for all this long

Keep pushing brother
Jeff Prosper Mukaga

July 16, 2018 01:15

These are important question and issues that you will be dealing with. This is demanding idea and I wish you all luck and success in your mission and all stages of it because it has long-lasting activities and should leave long-term effect.
If you have some time, please pay attention to my project Baby Artysh here too.
All best,
Neda

July 16, 2018 01:15

July 15, 2018 09:38

I too have posted a project idea within this youth citizen entrepreneurship.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth citizen entrepreneurship competition
Are you aware that each of us here within the youth citizen entrepreneurship can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.

Enjoy your day!

Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive ,
Education for youth

July 15, 2018 06:56

Very good project. You want to nurture young people to create a society of peace and prosperity especially in your country. In addition you want to develop talents owned by youth to build social welfare through seminars and workshops, and training.
Best luck for your project!