Comments

August 16, 2018 13:09

Hello my fellow,
What an awesome and compassionate project. Education is the base of life and your are doing great job for those kids and for Bangladesh.
Thanks for reaching neglected places and making them keep up.

August 15, 2018 23:54

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 23:54

August 15, 2018 22:56

August 15, 2018 22:01

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 21:55

Hey,
Your project is awesome.
I want to thank you for sharing your idea /project. I love your idea, it is so cool and inspiring, and the world needs innovative ideas like yours.
I hope we meet some day. All I can ask you is never to give up because it is from an idea that a project is born and from a project a big company is born to impact the world.
I request we take this competition not only for winning, but also learning new things and perfecting our ideas for development into effective established projects in the near future!
Good luck and all the best as you work smart to implement it.
Moreover as like-minded people I will appreciate your support through comment and vote on my idea “Shifting Rural Small Scale Farmers to Large Scale and Commercial Farming”
Follow link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11482/
Feel free to share knowledge, any support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

August 15, 2018 21:13

Hi MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN! Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

muhammad usama sadiq

August 15, 2018 20:18

Hello MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN,

Thank you very much for your response and comments. It gives me an immense pleasure to receive some positive feedback from your side which will enable me not only to implement this project successfully but further to improve education services with disadvantaged groups. All these joint efforts would make the world more peaceful to address the major challenges of poverty, illiteracy, intolerance, violent extremism and crime.

I am really inspired about your idea which will help to benefit the society at large.

I believe “Together we can create an Inclusive Society”

We are running short of time, therefore, you are kindly requested to:

“Please provide your valuable comments and vote for me”

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Usama Sadiq

August 15, 2018 19:17

Hello Kartika,
Thank you very much for your comment. Yes, we are at the very end. I am very pleased that you realized the importance of my project for the community. We are implementing all the suggestion received from this community slowly.

August 15, 2018 18:11

August 15, 2018 17:49

Hello, I hope you’re doing great. I went through your innovative idea ,it is really impressing as it fits into a practical project and I would say that you have an awesome project .Keep pushing and working on it. As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting,rating and commenting as I have done to your innovative idea.
All the best lucky.
See my project"EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you take a look at my idea,Kindly vote,rate and comment on it.I promise to positively work on your opinion and feedback. This will help me develop further my project and stay touched to your innovative idea also.Read at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11936

August 15, 2018 13:46

August 15, 2018 13:09

Hi dear fellow! Congratulations for each one of you for your hard work. Thank you for your support and your relevent remarks. Your encouragement help me to improve my initial idea I am come up with something I've never fought when my team and I worked on the project in the beginning. You are a champion and still keep on doing your best. Best luck. I hope that we will still help each other for the last day. I am open up for any parternship and we can keep in touch even the competition comes at his end. I really thankful for your voting on my idea and If you find it is worthy, would you please vote for me tomorrow? I can vote for you through the link you shared to me. Lots of love and good luck everyone. I am proud of you.

Marinah

August 15, 2018 11:15

I appreciate everyone who has been supporting my project and keep voting for my project. I will positively work on all given comments and advice ,and I do promise to make the best from it.For all those who suggested that my project should explore up to their countries ,I will also do the same; as we are approaching the end of the competition, lets all focus on advancing our ideas and projects,whatever ambitious and energetic energy invested in,will lead to greatest achievements.I appreciate much on this supportive platform of the entrepreneurship campus and all organizers of this competition.
You can read my project at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11936

August 15, 2018 09:31

August 15, 2018 09:29

Thanks so much my friend for the support and positive comments you gave my idea. I will try hard and will not give up until i realise the dream and improve the society. Therefore, i will support you to the end. Thumbs up.
I wish you all the best and pray you pull through.

August 15, 2018 09:19

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 06:26

Dear Amader Ishkool,

Thank you very much for your response and comments. I am greatly obliged by your encouraging response. I have also gone through your innovative idea/project which will help the society in addressing key challenges. All these efforts would contribute in the endeavors for accomplishing SDGs goals and targets.

Time is short, therefore, my humble request:

“Please provide your valuable comments and vote for me”

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Usama Sadiq

August 15, 2018 04:28

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

August 15, 2018 01:47

August 14, 2018 23:07

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 22:58

Hi Niazul,

Once again thanks for your comments/feedback/votes on my project.

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 19:20

August 14, 2018 18:51

Dear Niazul I'm glad that your project has gotten big support and visibility. Was it hard for you to reach to the people and be constructive in comments? I hope that this step in your way will be productive and that you have what it takes to strongly continue to develop and implement your project.

All best,
Neda

Baby Artysh project

August 14, 2018 17:32

August 14, 2018 17:14

Greetings Friends,

Happy to meet you all through this competition!!! and i have learnt many things by going through your idea.

My idea link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Rownak Islam
Online Sohopathi
Email: [email protected]

August 14, 2018 16:57

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 15:59

August 14, 2018 15:57

August 14, 2018 15:46

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 08:38

August 14, 2018 06:50

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human been.

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 06:50

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 06:50

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 14, 2018 04:28

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:36

August 13, 2018 22:36

August 13, 2018 21:09

August 13, 2018 20:29

Dear Niazul,

August 13, 2018 20:25

@Everyone
Thank you so much everyone for your support. I really do believe that this wonderful partnership does not end with this competition rather it is only the beginning. So, after the competition, feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration. It would be great to work together in solving problems for a more sustainable future.

You guys can check out my project in this link: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8155/

Feel free to contact me anytime for support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 20:25

@Everyone

Rownak
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 13, 2018 19:52

Hi MD Niazul,

Thank you for your questions about my idea. First, I'll explain my motivation behind this idea. In the past two decades, thousands of Shan refugees fled their homes due to clashes between Myanmar government forces and armed ethnic militias, yet they weren’t listed in UNHCR or recognised by Thai government. Many ended up settling and working illegally on cash-crop plantations in Northwestern Thailand. During home visits, I could smell the pesticide residue in the air and see all the chemical containers and blind cats in the living quarters. I also discovered that the families relied on open and contaminated water wells. And at the local inn, I befriended a PhD researcher who had been studying maternal health amongst Shan refugees in the area for the past five years. I learned that pesticides and unsafe drinking water caused a lot of health complications amongst Shan mothers and their children. I knew that once I found a cause, I shouldn’t just write. I had to act.

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 13, 2018 17:28

August 13, 2018 16:50

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:42

August 13, 2018 16:38

August 13, 2018 15:39

August 13, 2018 14:20

August 13, 2018 12:33

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 12:27

August 13, 2018 12:01

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR 21ST CENTURY YOUTH PEOPLE.HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF WORLD

August 13, 2018 10:55

Thank you very much that for the support and the contributions you have made towards my Water Web idea. The race has been a good one, honestly i wish you all the best. However, as the remaining 2day are approaching i will vote for you to the end. Remember my idea in your voting.

August 13, 2018 09:45

August 13, 2018 09:13

August 13, 2018 06:08

ONLY THROUGH QUALITY EDUCATION CAN WE IMPROVE THE SKILLS OF POOR AND DEPRAVED KIDS.YOUR IDEA OF INCLUDING GENERAL AWRENESS AND MATHS IN THE STUDY SCHEDULE IS JUST COMMENDABLE. Good luck.Pal you can support me by your votes and comments if you believe my idea is worth it-https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12029

August 13, 2018 03:06

August 13, 2018 00:25

August 12, 2018 20:36

August 12, 2018 20:29

Hi Niazul,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:14

August 12, 2018 17:59

@Lorentz,
Thank you for your comment and inspiration. Here are the answers of your questions:

1. While I was doing my undergraduate studies in the capital of Bangladesh, I saw that the urban students get lots of facilities in terms of their education. On the other hand, the rural students are deprived of these facilities. Then I thought that I would like to initiate something that will go a long way to help the rural students.
2. Currently, we have 27 members for our project. We also have some volunteers who help us occasionally.
3. Unfortunately, we do not have any support from the govt.
4. I think a non-profit can survive even without any govt support.
5. In the next 5 years, our goal is to expand our project to more students, involve general people in raising awareness against social inconsistencies.
6. Our project is basically formed with the youngsters. We recruit new students every year and maintain the young environment.

August 12, 2018 14:55

Frank mbwana

August 12, 2018 13:05

It is nice and good project and it is help in our society you continue inspireing me for your coming true dream
But i have some few guestions.
1.You started this jouney since 2007 up to date what are the support your getting from government ?
2.Is it your first time to participate in this competition?
3.what are the sources of fund to your project up to date almost 11 years now.?

All the best my friend i wish to work together with you even after competition.
Good luck.

August 12, 2018 12:19

August 12, 2018 08:32

Hi, I hope you’re doing well. I went through your idea in terms of the project ,voted for it because it deserves my vote and It's very inspiring and it is really awesome project . As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.
All the excellence lucky.
Kindly read my project "OLBONGO-EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you Vote and comment ,this will help me to work on the advice and develop further the project. Kindly your vote and comment is very important

August 12, 2018 01:29

@Deexak, Thank you very much for your comment and opinion. Also than you for your support by voting. I will be very pleased to support you as you are working for a sustainable word. In the upcoming days, I will continue to support you.

Thanks again.

Niazul

August 11, 2018 19:20

You have a great well-planned idea....it will benefit the society a lot in future .... looking forward to seeing your idea in work.... thanking you for supporting me ....as we are all same minded people we need to support each other in this betterment of world .... I voted too for your idea today .... wish you a good luck for your future.

if you haven't checked my idea yet then please feel free to share your views and feedback on it by commenting as I m very low in votes and deadlines are near so if you think it is a good idea please vote for it.

Thanking you.

regards,
D.Bhatt

August 11, 2018 15:26

August 11, 2018 13:55

August 11, 2018 12:14

Hello my friend,,
Thank you for participating with this innovative project in this wonderful competition. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 11, 2018 10:35

August 11, 2018 06:50

I hope you're doing well. I was going through your idea. I really enjoy reading it. Your idea is amazing and sustainable. I have a question regarding your idea.
What is the key factor of your innovation?
I would also like to request you to kindly look at my idea and support me by voting and commenting.
Warm regards
Mushfika
SGDP

August 11, 2018 06:01

Heyaa, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 10, 2018 16:52

@Nisha,
Thank you very much for your comment and inspiration.
@The M3n,
Thanks for your commenting, I look forward to making a partnership with the friends here at the entrepreneurship campus. While I was doing my undergraduate studies in the capital of Bangladesh, I saw that the urban students get lots of facilities in terms of their education. On the other hand, the rural students are deprived of these facilities. Then I thought that I would like to initiate something that will go a long way to help the rural students.

Thank you again.

August 10, 2018 15:03

MD Niazul,
First of all I would like to thankyou for commenting on my project. Your idea is really good, Amader Ishkool and your special focus is especially village children. And you very well explained your goals, vision , which is really a good thing about your idea.If further I can help you out in your mission of Amader Ishkool, please let me know.All the best from my side.
With Warm Regards,
Nisha

August 10, 2018 14:54

August 10, 2018 10:45

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:18

Dear Niazul,

August 10, 2018 06:41

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:27

August 9, 2018 19:52

That good education is a right for everyone and providing it to the people of remote villages is a truly wonderful project .. I wish you good luck my friend .. Together we can make life better

August 9, 2018 19:07

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 18:36

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 17:39

@Kate,
Hi Kate,
Thank you very much for your comment and queries. It's nice to know that you are also working to solve the similar problems to mine. I mainly focus on secondary school students. Sure, I will accepting your friend request.

Niazul

August 9, 2018 17:35

Hi Niazul,

Thank you so much for visiting my page! I checked our yours and realised that we are have a lot in common. Not only are we working in rural area, but we are focusing on education. Are you focusing on secondary school students primarily? I am working with primary school students, but I still believe that we are facing the same problems with poverty in our communities. Please accept my friend request as I would love to remain in touch with you. It'd be great to share ideas and help each other out as we try to improve the quality of education for those we care so much about!

Best,

Kate Bradley
LifeFilters2Go

August 9, 2018 17:16

@Jonathan,
you are most welcome. As a community member of this platform, we should support each other to build a sustainable future along with a sustainable planet. I hope we all will continue our support . Best of luck.

August 9, 2018 10:02

Thank you so much for the positive comment and feedback on my idea. I really appreciate for those comments because they shine light on my path. That is why i voted for your idea today. Thumbs up and remember me in your voting.
I think Bangladesh has the ability to have high levels of literacy, with your powerfull project everything is possible. I think th government should back you up because this is very important for the development of the nation.

August 8, 2018 21:45

@Francis, thank you for comment and inspiration. Yes, achieving SDGs cannot be done alone, rather it requires a concerted effort. That's what we are doing here at entrepreneurship campus.

I will do that friend. Thank you again for your comments.

Niazul

August 8, 2018 21:39

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 20:32

@Team Parkner,
Thank you for your inspiration and query. In the coming year or two, our goal is to do the following:

1. Expand our project to more educational institutions
2. Build a sustainable financing source
3. Build a math team who can participate in the national level.

I will definitely look over your project in the coming days. Thanks.

August 8, 2018 19:46

Dear Niazul,
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your project in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this project.

August 8, 2018 19:00

Dear Niazul,

August 8, 2018 17:23

August 8, 2018 11:41

Hello Amader,

1. It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.
2. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11257/
Thats the link to m project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?.

August 8, 2018 11:07

August 8, 2018 02:42

Hi friend,
Education is the way forward for any nation.
It helps achieve virtually all the sustainable development goals.
Interestingly, we have something in common.

See TechAfrik

August 8, 2018 00:50

Hey Nazul,
You have submitted a really nice idea and has the potential to proceed to the final round as well, Best Wishes for that ! Being concerned to the sustainable development, I believe your idea can work very well…

August 7, 2018 22:30

Greetings Niazul,

August 7, 2018 20:00

August 7, 2018 17:45

Your idea is amazing and sustainable. I really enjoy reading it.
We as community members need to partnership to go further in implementation of sustainable development ideas.
So you can support me by voting and commenting on my idea.
Mushfika

August 7, 2018 17:08

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 16:52

Dear Niazul,

August 7, 2018 12:58

Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation! However, we need to partner in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

Just click the link below;

August 7, 2018 10:54

Hi MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN,
Thank for your support, it is true we need to partner so that we can implement our ideas and projects. Good luck in your project Amader Ishkool, all the best as you develop the youths. Request for your vote in our idea

Moki & Christine
For Mochri water for life services.

August 7, 2018 10:54

Hi MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN,

Moki & Christine
For Mochri water for life services.

August 7, 2018 04:36

Thank you all for your support and inspiration. I will be very pleased to make a partnership. Please contact me @ [email protected]

Thanks all. Best of luck

August 6, 2018 19:12

Great initiative. I love the energy and enthusiasm. I have always believed in the power of education, and the fact that your helping those people in that field, I salute you. Keep up the hardwork

August 6, 2018 19:10

Worth reading your idea.
Your idea is inspiring and amazing.
Being the community member let's join hand together and work on the progress.
Support my idea too by voting , commenting and sharing among your friends and family.

August 6, 2018 17:53

Your project is amazing.It will be very helpful in skill development in children and will also help in development of their minds.I liked your concept of adding the blood donation program to it.Good Luck to you and Thank You for your comment on my idea.

August 6, 2018 17:40

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 6, 2018 17:16

August 6, 2018 11:51

Dear Niazul,
I am delighted and proud to see such a wonderful project, that too from my own country. Howwever, as a young entreprenuer myself. I had a question for you. Did you manage any sort of funding from government/private sector for this project? If so, how and when? Let me know. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
CTO,
Online Sohopathi

August 6, 2018 03:50

Worth reading your idea.
Your idea is inspiring and amazing.
Being the community member let's join hand together and work on the progress.

August 5, 2018 20:16

August 5, 2018 09:46

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

August 4, 2018 04:13

Hi amader,
I have read your idea and find it awesome. Don't give up and continue in such a way Good luck
I am also a campus member and My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Ideas 2018 category.

Please read my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137 and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes! Thanks

August 3, 2018 23:25

Hi MD niazul islam
The idea is great and good to our socity .I hope to see great achievement on your idea hope to meet your team for futher discussion you have my vote.
Thanks guyz.

August 3, 2018 23:25

Hi MD niazul islam
Thanks guyz.

August 3, 2018 23:24

Hi MD niazul islam
Thanks guyz.

August 2, 2018 22:07

@Maisha, Thank you. Voted for you already.
@MBOUMBA, thanks a lot for your generous offer. I will surely let you know when we need your expertise.
@Vincent, Thank you colleague.

August 2, 2018 13:05

Your idea is very important for our country . To develop our nation it is the most important element.
Please also give your feedback and valuable vote on my idea Solving the Gender Diversity Problem (SGDP).
Warm regards
Mushfika.

August 2, 2018 10:11

Great idea Partner!
I am happy to contribute to your project should you ever need my expertise.
You have my vote

July 29, 2018 17:50

Hi Colleague,
Your idea is amaizing !
You can also support the Youth Parliament Project by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.
Just click the link below;

July 25, 2018 20:47

@Ronald,
Thank you very much for your inspiration and comment. It's nice to see that you also have a project here. I will certainly look at your project.

Regadrs,

Niazul Islam Khan
Founder, AI

July 25, 2018 19:56

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to all communities around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

July 22, 2018 19:42

Hello Hyelni Hassan,
Thank you both for your appreciation. We move forward because of the people like you. Keep supporting. Vote for us if you would love to. I am looking forward to go a long way. Thanks. Niazul

July 22, 2018 19:03

This is indeed very noble. The rural areas have a lot of potential in nation building but the human resources are mostly underutilised in many developing nations.
Keep up the good work!

July 22, 2018 16:34

Hi Moses and Erick,
Thank you both for your appreciation. We move forward because of the people like you. Keep supporting. Vote for us if you would love to. I am looking forward to go long way. Thanks. Niazul

July 22, 2018 13:34

Razib Khan

July 20, 2018 23:43

Great work indeed! I have participated in the contest for several times and also won prizes. The quiz contest helped me to learn a lot of things that prepared me for the future job exams. They also operate blood donation program by which many people are benefited. Go ahead. I hope you win a prize in this Youth Citizen Contest.

July 19, 2018 15:33

@Temitope,'
Thank you very much for the vote. I also voted for yours. I was wondering if you have an website, so that I can look into the details of your project. Thanks again for voting.

Niazul Islam Khan, Executive Director and Founder, Amader Ishkool

July 19, 2018 14:04

Your project is amazing... I just voted for you now..
. I hope we together bridge the educational gap between
villages and cities... Regards
EduTope - Education for All

July 19, 2018 02:22

@ Temitope, thank you very much for your appreciation.Continue to support us and we definitely can make the world a better place for our future generations.

Thanks and Regards,
Niazul Islam Khan
Executive Director, Amader Ishkool

July 19, 2018 01:16

Wow! I Love what I am seeing. I am Happy seeing great minds as this.
I am also encouraged that this world will be a better place when I see
People with similar passion.
I commend your work and the scope of the project.
Best regards.
Temitope James

July 11, 2018 06:40

@Mr. Sanjib, thank you for your appreciation. We need your support in order to expand our program beyond. Please keep supporting us. Share our project with your friends and family. Thanks

Sanjib Hawlader

July 11, 2018 06:02

The work Amader Ishkool doing is consistent with the sustainable development goals. I also checked their website. Their programs are very helpful for the students. I hope that you expand your jurisdiction to more areas outside Jhalokathi. Great job. Keep it up.

Anamika Hawlader

July 11, 2018 05:58

Great job Amader Ishkool. You are doing wonderful work by developing the general knowledge of the rural students. Also the mathematics quiz contest is helping students develop critical thinking. The scholarship program is supporting the poor students to go a long way. I wish AI a success.

July 9, 2018 11:02

Hi ,I have a set of questions to collect feedback to know how the entrepreneurs thinks about the requirements of his idea and to have a clear Business Model Canvas ,and after that please see my idea and write your opinion and your question or feedback to improve my idea.

The business model diagram is divided into nine main components:

1. What is the proposed value or offer ?

A Who are customer segments or customers ?

3. What are the distribution channels?

4. What is the relationship with customers?

5. What are the revenue sources?

6. What are the key resources?

7. What are the key activities?

8. What is the cost structure?

9. Who are the key partners?

LABONI AKTER

July 9, 2018 03:32

This project is very inspiring and it will create great opportunity for rural students to develop their knowledge. we want to help with everything about education related issues that we did not receive during our student life.

MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN

July 8, 2018 22:08

Hello Mujahed Mukhtar,
Thank you for your comments and the details. I look forward to working with you in the near future. In the meantime, do not forget to vote for my project if you like my project idea.

MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN

July 8, 2018 22:04

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I also looked at your idea that is really important in the prospect of Bangladesh where Gender discrimination is handicapping our development. I wish you good luck!

July 8, 2018 08:14

Hello Mr Niajul Islam Khan.
Your project is so good . It's very important for our country. Education is the most important element for our country to fulfill the goal of forming the Digital Bangladesh . I really appreciate this. Please also look my idea and give your comments and vote. I'll look forward it.
Warm regards
Mushfika.

July 8, 2018 06:57

We can do coordinat and cooperation and exchange our experience Together in the development training couriculam, woorkplan, M&E plan, per and past test form, training matirals, lessen learn, .....etc and also we Establish Seeds of Hope Youth Clubs that build the rural youth capacity through, busniess, leadership, Agriculture , poultry, Good Nutrition, education, science teachings and positive youth self-development activities if you have any information please sharing with me and also i will sharing with you if you need for it!
EMPLOYMENT PREPARATION
We offer pre-employment training to prepare unemployed community members for the world of work, with the skills they need to stand out and progress on the job.
HOUSEHOLD GARDENING
Seed of Hope’s emphasis on sustainable food sources for families and appropriate technology combine in our gardening and agricultural training. Offered in several settings and formats, it equips both household gardeners and larger-scale farmers with technical skills, management principles and biblical keys to understand the potential of our God-given resources, and we trained about seed planting, weeding,
irrigation, pest control, and tool usage
Poultry Training
Community Service Learning Projects training
Learners progress from basic sewing skills, through to product design. Each week includes a foundational business skill and Christian-based life skill, contributing to the holistic growth of each student.
The process equips them with skills to start their own small business or pursue their career goals in clothing design. Our instructor serves as a trainer, encourager and mentor throughout the learners’ time at Seed of Hope.and also weTeach youth about the leadership and business skills. brainstorm of social enterprise
concept.
LIVE OUT LOUD
Live Out Loud is a multi-year leadership development course for trainee, who demonstrate a high level of motivation and leadership among their peers. It focuses on helping trainees develop themselves, their faith in God, their responsibility for their community and in preparation for their futures. It also incorporates academic tutoring and preparation for their transition from school after completing grade SCHOOLS LIFE SKILLS OUTREACH
Our life skills program reaches 200 students each week in 5 local schools, providing a “bridge” through the transition between the primary and secondary levels of schooling. Our staff deliver dynamic, interactive lessons that capture attention. Students respond enthusiastically to lessons led by a guest presenter, and teachers can follow-up on issues raised.
SIMUNYE PROGRAM
Seed of Hope’s after-education programs for trainee to think critically, excel academically and use their creativity and imagination while applying what they have learnt through informed decisions. We partner closely with parents and teachers in the lives of our students
best regard
Mujahed Mukhtar

July 8, 2018 00:10

Hi MD NIAZUL ISLAM KHAN',

We all know that to create a sustainable world education is important . By giving a proper education to this world we can easily change everything. Great idea !!!

Best wishes for you.

July 7, 2018 01:44

Thank you all for your inspiring comments. Its' very inspiring that I am part of a community who are working and dreaming for a better future, better planet everyday..
Keep up the good work.

July 5, 2018 13:31

The project is really wonderful and very important and useful to the community and also to the students.This project achieves the goal of community development. I suggested that you spread the project in different countries to help them, by working with association that interesting with community development.

July 5, 2018 11:26

A cool idea that will have a great impact once it's implemented in real life. I appreciate your great creativity as well as your huge efforts to make this awesome project. I encourage to carry on this path and to improve your idea for future implementation. I also recommend that you take a look at other projects to get inspired and to dive into the world of innovation. As for example , I present herein my new creation : ISRAS ; a smart robot that can ensure the security of the house or dangerous places with the usage of AI . Please read the description in the link below for more details and consider supporting me with votes and critical feedback.

Link : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10739/

Atukwase Phiona

July 5, 2018 09:47

Dear ISLAM KHAN,

Thanks for your positive feedback, I have read through your project and I thought it was something I could take on in the near future, the quiz given to these kids can really help bring positive belief in them , put them on the National Scene and you never know we could get our future leaders from such a project, wish you all the best.

Phiona

July 5, 2018 06:17

I too have posted a project idea within this youth compotaion .
The project title is 'seed of hope education inititive for Sustainable Development' and we're an adult literacy focused Initiative with the mandate of providing free adult basic education for uneducated Afghanistan

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this OpenIDEO challenge arena.

Are you aware that each of us here within the youth compotaion can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.
Please read my idea at
and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.
Thanks for your support
Enjoy your day!

Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive director
Education for youth

ujjal halder

July 4, 2018 22:37

Amader Ishkool and Inspiration are the two sides of a coin.Such a unique as well as timely step taken by some youngsters is really praiseworthy. Their dedication and passion to make their vision successful is unbound.Through this divine service, rural students are able to know what is waiting for them in the next competitive future.I am lucky enough to think that I got a chance to spend some time with them.Lastly,I wish the highest success of this selfless service.Tnx to all....

Palash Baral

July 4, 2018 09:19

This an excellent initiative. Science and math are quite big challange for the rural youth. I think this effort will help the rural youth to cope up with this challange. I wish all the best.

Palash Baral

July 4, 2018 09:19

July 4, 2018 05:51

Dear i voted for your project please vote for my project and My project, "Seed of hope education initiative for rural youth ", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Project 2018 category. Please read my idea at
and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!
You can also use this short link:
You can support my project by
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.
Thanks for your support!

Md Hafizul Islam

July 3, 2018 22:50

'Amader Ishkool' is a great initiative taken by some energetic young people to ensure a better education for the deprived children in the rural areas of Bangladesh. Hope to see success for this project, which will surely set an encouraging example for others to step up.

tonni tasnim

July 3, 2018 15:17

nice work! I am just curious every year how many people are engages with this project. Is their estimation? I hope this project expand more rapidly and help rural students go forward. Thanks in advance.

Raisul Islam Imad

July 3, 2018 15:15

Amader Ishkool has a clear mission and vision which is consistent with some sustainable development goals. This organization has the potential to do some great work for the rural students. I wish every success for the project.

Niaz Sharif

July 3, 2018 15:07

"Amader Ishkool" is a great initiative to enlighten the rural children in Bangladesh who are far away from the proper education. I hope to see this project successful, I hope to see the rural people of Bangladesh see the light of proper education and better future.

July 3, 2018 10:49

Nice project. Your project brings a change for education with youth as your target. This is very good for improving their skills and overcoming challenges in their lives. Keep work hard and best luck!

Mahfuzur Rahman

July 3, 2018 08:25

A great initiative. People should follow this as a role model and set-up more foundations like this, specially in rural areas of Bangladesh.
I wish nothing but all the best for the persons involved with this project.

July 3, 2018 05:34

Your mission and vision of the projects are very good. Education is the key for success. You want to make able village school student's to be determine their own way. That is very good.

Faruk

July 3, 2018 03:13

The idea of spreading education by Amader Ishkool is very progressive. I wish a great success of the team who are working in spreading education.encouraging education among low income people is a very challenging job. AI is doing this for last 10years.