Comments

September 24, 2018 18:54

HI Tognibo Abdel Fréjus

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT, I JUST CONVERTED YOUR COMMENT TO ENGLISH AND AN AM SPEECHLESS. THERE ARE VERY LESS PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD YOU REALLY APPRECIATE SOMEONE ELSE WORK . AND I AM SO SORRY I WAS NOT ABLE TO REPLY EARLY, I WAS JUST BUSY WITH MY CLASS 12 MIDTERM EXAM , WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

I AM CURRENTLY NOT USING WHATSAPP BUT YOU CAN MAIL ME ANYTIME ON [email protected] .
WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU

WITH REGUARDS

September 17, 2018 13:01

Félicitations chère amie
Ravi de vous voir en finale.
Vous le méritez vraiment.
Je serais plus ravi de vous finaliser cette oeuvre salvatrice.
J'ai aussi ami décédé parce qu'il ne disposait plus de ventoline sur lui lors de sa crise d'asthme. Peu s'en fallait une autre aurait perdu la vie à cause de la même cause, car j'étais à côté et vers 2h du matin je suis parti en pharmacie lui payer le médicament.
J'aimerais bien être représentant de votre marque dans mon pays.
+22997690292(Whatsapp)
Merci pour la compréhension et Courage.

September 3, 2018 09:31

Thank you everyone for all your support and encouragement . Its people like you who motivate me to something different everyday . I love how this competition helped me to connect to so many people.

August 16, 2018 13:25

Hi Neda Aleksić

Thanks again for commenting.Regurding your query, no its not the final product it just a rough prototype. There are many minute detail left. The second answer is yes you won't have problem cleaning it because you don't need to clean it that often. Just deattach the device and since its waterproof you can simply wash it out.

Thanks and feel free to ask any question

August 16, 2018 03:34

Hi Oluwatoyosi Bakare

Thank you so much for your kind words . It means a lot to me, i just hope i stand up to your expectations. Just keep on motivating, it's people like you who inspire people like me.

August 15, 2018 23:54

August 15, 2018 23:06

Your idea is so powerful seeing that it tackles Asthma that is being aggravated by the growing air pollution in different cities. i would love to follow the growth of this project

August 15, 2018 22:56

August 15, 2018 22:39

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:01

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 21:30

Hey,
Your project is awesome. Great idea and Great comments.
I want to thank you for sharing your idea /project. I love your idea, it is so cool and inspiring, and the world needs innovative ideas like yours.
I hope we meet some day. All I can ask you is never to give up because it is from an idea that a project is born and from a project a big company is born to impact the world.
I request we take this competition not only for winning, but also learning new things and perfecting our ideas for development into effective established projects in the near future!
Good luck and all the best as you work smart to implement it.
Moreover as like-minded people I will appreciate your support through comment and vote on my idea “Shifting Rural Small Scale Farmers to Large Scale and Commercial Farming”
Follow link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11482/
Feel free to share knowledge, any support, help or even collaboration in this email: [email protected]

August 15, 2018 21:17

Hi Sheetal Kumari !
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial for the sustainable development. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

This is the link of my project, you are not late if you decided to vote for me now. Good luck and God bless you all!

Marinah

August 15, 2018 20:21

Hi Sheetal Kumari! Congratulation for your innovative ideas! You've made a progress and finally come up at the end of this competition! I am proud of you for your hard work and incredible ideas! I am totally convinced that good ideas comes from young people like you and I. I am lucky having you as partner , collaborator and conselor for my project.I would be glad seeing the implentation of your project. I wish that our relationship will be strengthened even though we will be on our side. keep working on your systemic idea for the improvment because we will face up and down for each step of this marvellous trip of entrepreneurship. Do not only on the benefits you may gain but consider the possible lose you may encounter. I had committed myself
on your brilliant ideas through comments, rate and voting and I renew my commitment for all possible partnership in future. Thanks indeed for all your supports. Together, we can do better thing, we can achieve more. I am not tired saying again that you and I are the present of this world. We create the future of our children and grandchildren. That's why our commitment is crucial. Join me and let's change this world into peaceful environment. MORE FROM ME, MORE FROM YOU AND MORE FOR US, this is our motto.

Marinah

August 15, 2018 18:00

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 16:54

August 15, 2018 15:25

HI M3N
THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT . I KNOW THE COMPETITION IS ABOUT TO END . SO WOULD JUST SAY BEST OF LUCK AND NO MATTER WHAT EVER IS THE RESULT NEVER GIVE UP. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN.

August 15, 2018 14:26

August 15, 2018 13:46

August 15, 2018 13:14

Hi dear fellow! Congratulations for each one of you for your hard work. Thank you for your support and your relevent remarks. Your encouragement help me to improve my initial idea I am come up with something I've never fought when my team and I worked on the project in the beginning. You are a champion and still keep on doing your best. Best luck. I hope that we will still help each other for the last day. I am open up for any parternship and we can keep in touch even the competition comes at his end. I really thankful for your voting on my idea and If you find it is worthy, would you please vote for me tomorrow? I can vote for you through the link you shared to me. Lots of love and good luck everyone. I am proud of you.

Marinah

August 15, 2018 11:58

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING YOUR VALUABLE OPINION ON MY PROJECT.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU , LIKE SERIOUSLY . YOU HAVE CAME SO FAR , I JUST WANT TO SAY ALL THE BEST AND PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP . SEEING PEOPLE LIKE YOU INSPIRE ME. I KNOW ASKING FOR VOTES IS TOO MUCH SO I WON'T ASK FOR IT , BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE ME SOME MORE VALUABLE FEEDBACK . TRUST ME IT MATTERS A LOT TO ME . SO PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN IMPROVE IN MY PROJECT.

August 15, 2018 09:31

August 15, 2018 09:16

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 04:28

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

August 15, 2018 01:43

August 14, 2018 23:42

Dear Sheetal,

Once again thanks for your comments/feedback/votes on my project.

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 23:11

Dear Sheetal congratulation for this prototype. Very practical and innovative. Has anyone already used it, do you have some examples or concrete experience already? Is this the final product? And just one more question, is it easy for cleaning?
Good luck with producing and distribution.

All best,
Neda

Baby Artysh project

August 14, 2018 23:07

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 20:28

HI Team Parkner

August 14, 2018 19:19

August 14, 2018 18:49

HI
Samuel Ansi Jnr

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE US GOING . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATION . TO BE HONEST THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO DEMOTIVATE US BUT THEN THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ENCOURAGE US , YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME .

August 14, 2018 18:45

HI Hyelni/Hassan

August 14, 2018 18:00

HI Naomi Dinamona

August 14, 2018 17:54

HI Kanika Tripathi

I THINK THIS COMPETITION IS NOT JUST ABOUT COMPETITION ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING AND POLISHING YOUR PROJECT . I LEARNT A LOT ABOUT THE NEW EXISTING TECHNOLOGIES AND TECHNIQUES BY TAKING TO ALL THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS. THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME. IF I AM ABLE TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY I THING MY PURPOSE IS FULFILLED.

August 14, 2018 17:31

August 14, 2018 16:57

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 15:59

August 14, 2018 15:57

August 14, 2018 15:34

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 08:38

August 14, 2018 06:56

August 14, 2018 04:23

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 13, 2018 22:36

August 13, 2018 21:04

August 13, 2018 20:21

Dear Sheetal,

August 13, 2018 17:28

August 13, 2018 16:50

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:39

August 13, 2018 16:36

August 13, 2018 15:38

August 13, 2018 15:19

Hi Shhetal,

Very impressive project you have here. I am truly impressed that you are developing a solution to a fatal health problem right from school even before graduation. The fact that you have learned from a situation that happened to your friend and decided to help others makes this a noble cause.

I wish you all the best and hope that you find a sponsor to provide substantial financial aid for your project.

August 13, 2018 14:20

August 13, 2018 14:02

Hi colleague,
"We pledge," says the UN, in its manifesto on the Sustainable Development Goals, "that no one will be left behind [ in the collective journey to end poverty and inequality]. " In addition, the most marginalized will be prioritized : "We will endeavor," the UN pledges , "to reach the furthest behind first."
It is in this context that we the youths have come up with awesome ideas and projects, so Let us partner in order to bring positive impacts and solve our community problems.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 13, 2018 13:23

Wow, this is a great project. I guess some questions have been asked already pertaining the project in the comments section.
I really relate as my favorite aunty died out of asthma in our home... If only your idea was around... Lol

Keep pushing and don't give up; irrespective of the funds etc.

August 13, 2018 13:22

Keep pushing and don't give up; irrespective of the funds etc.

August 13, 2018 12:17

August 13, 2018 11:58

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR ASTHMA PATIENTS.HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF INDIA

August 13, 2018 11:58

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.yOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR ASTHMA PATIENTS.HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF INDIA

August 13, 2018 11:41

HI Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh

hopeless wanderer

August 13, 2018 11:41

exceptional idea.!! great job done here. the basic fact about this startup is that it covers people of all economic strata this also makes it unique and helpful. amazing jobs..!! kudos to the good work done..

August 13, 2018 11:39

HI Jenit Patel

August 13, 2018 11:32

HI Amos Adeyemo

August 13, 2018 11:28

HI JELILA BLALOGOE

August 13, 2018 11:26

HI Ndeye Fatou Mboup

August 13, 2018 11:24

HI Nawrath Minda

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AGAIN AND THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE. ITS SO KIND OF YOU TO COMMENT ON MY PROJECT. SERIOUSLY I APPRECIATE IT. HERE EVERYONE IS SO COMPETITIVE ITS GOOD TO SEE THERE ARE FEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SEE THINGS BEYOND COMPETITION . AND I AM HAPPY I MET PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THIS COMPETITION.

THANKS

August 13, 2018 11:18

HI The M3N

THANKS FOR COMMENTING , I KNOW THE END OF THE JOURNEY IS NEAR . I WILL MISS THIS EXPERIENCE . GOING EVERYDAY AND REMINDING MY FRIENDS TO VOTE. COMMENTING AND REPLYING TO YOU PEOPLE . I AM GOING TO MISS IT. REGARDING YOUR PROJECT I ALREADY VOTED AND COMMENTED FOR IT.

August 13, 2018 09:46

August 13, 2018 07:19

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 05:16

Dear Shettal,
Thank you so much for your response to my question before. I just read your answer and it's really good project. I hope your project can useful for your community and globally....I really happy to meet you in this competition...

August 13, 2018 00:41

Hi!
I think your project is very very interesting i am so happy to see people who fight for giving a second chance to athers to live! I am amazed congratulations keep it up!

August 13, 2018 00:01

August 12, 2018 22:10

Hello Sheetal! I'm glad whenever I sight ideas built on the motive of addressing a pressing need or problem. I believe you can increase number of survival of asthma patients through your technology. I advice you to continue the good trial because it will yield something great in the future. Thanks for your comments on my idea page.

August 12, 2018 21:13

Thank you for appreciating me. I congratulate you for your grand success. I have gone through your project which clearly reveals that asthma will be overcome completely one day and I am surprised to see such a great solution for asthma disease. I never thought about such creative ideas when I was in 12th grade. This project is indeed one of the major steps to your bright future. I know that your creativity towards asthma might have taken several attempts and there might be ups and downs while developing this great project. But you are already many steps ahead than all others in this world because no one thought to solve asthma in this manner. Always keep this level of energy for developing this project and eventually you will smile at the end !!! I cannot stop from voting you. Three cheers for humanity !!! Best of luck and best wishes for your future work.

August 12, 2018 20:53

Hi Sheetal,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 20:19

HI
I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO TOOK A LOOK OF MY PROJECT AND GAVE ME THEIR VALUABLE FEEDBACK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME , I AM DOING ALL THIS TO JUST IMPROVE MY PRODUCT MORE AND MORE AND YOUR FEEDBACK IS HELPING ME TO DO THAT . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATIONS . JUST KEEP ON MOTIVATING , BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE OIL TO MY LAMP OF HOPE.

August 12, 2018 20:05

HI KRATIKA GUPTA
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WORDS OF APPRECIATION , EVEN I WANT MY PRODUCT TO REACH TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE . I WILL TRY TO IMPLEMENT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . AND THANKS FOR SAYING THAT IT WILL BE A TURNING POINT ON ASTHMA MEDICATION YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THESE WORD MEAN TO ME.

August 12, 2018 20:01

HI M3N
YAA I KNOW ONLY 3 DAYS ARE LEFT FOR THE FINALS WILL DEFINITELY SUPPORT EACH OTHER , I KNOW ITS THE TIME WHEN WE FEEL NOT ONLY BUTTERFLIES BUT THE WHOLE ZOO IN SIDE OUR STOMACH . I WOULD JUST SAY STAY STRONG AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

August 12, 2018 19:20

August 12, 2018 17:59

Hi Sheetal,

Your project is amazing.Being an asthma patient myself I understand fully how problematic the disease is.It is really very difficult to find the level of medicine in some inhalers and due to that when you take the medicine you can't recognize that you got the full dose or not.Your project will be a turning point for asthma medications .I hope it gets implemented soon .Good Luck to you.I will definitely vote for you tomorrow as my voting time is gone for today.

August 12, 2018 17:53

HI
I THINK THIS COMPETITION FOR ME IS NOT JUST ABOUT WINNING I THINK FOR ME ITS MORE ABOUT LEARNING NEW THINGS . I KNOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO WIN HERE SO I WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE FOR ME BUT I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT YOU TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ON IT . MAY BE YOUR FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME IN FUTURE.

TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROJECT CLICK HERE https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 12, 2018 17:16

Dear campus member,

August 12, 2018 17:05

HI Kanika Tripathi

August 12, 2018 12:36

August 12, 2018 09:19

Hi Akshat khanna

Thanks for your kind words. Regarding you question i know every product has two sides . Every good has something bad hidden in it. In my case i think if the watch gets stolen then it would be a very big disadvantage because see the present conditions Theft is one of a very common problem in India.

August 12, 2018 09:16

Hi Samriddhi Soni

August 12, 2018 09:15

Hi Bimal Patel

Thanks for your kind words, about what you said. I think eliminating the root of asthma is a little time taking task, there are so many doctors working on it. I think asthma can be caused in life time or while birth it can be due to pollution or it can also be because of weak respiratory system. Thanks for your advice will surely look upon it.

August 12, 2018 09:11

Hi Temitope James August

August 12, 2018 09:09

Hi Rotimi Moses
Thanks for your kind words, i know people suffering from asthma often face such problems like getting attack when they don't have there pump with them . Regarding your question yes it is waterproof .As we designed it in such a way that it remain with the user 24/7 .
Thank you and feel free to ask any thing.

August 12, 2018 08:59

Wao, this is a big project. Making life easy for asthmatic patience is one of the best thing to be done for those having this challenge. One of my female students once collapse during class hour and the unfortunate thing is she was not with her inhaler. Yes wearing the instrument in their hands is good, but is it water proof? You know most of my students are Muslims, and they do ablution when preparing for prayers. Most of the time i see them wearing wrist watch to do ablution and the watches usually get damaged after ward. But its an amazing idea and the Muslim asthmatic patience should be asked to always remove it during ablution if it not water proof. Thank you on your comment for my own idea.
Rotimi Moses

August 12, 2018 04:10

August 12, 2018 04:10

August 11, 2018 22:58

Hi sheetal kumari,

A great thinking for tha asthma patients as really they need this type of product in emergency. Your friend died because of this and this is the reason for you to do more so I strongly believe you will achieve this, I also wish government will finance you on this project. But in mean time if we try to focus on root cause of asthma to prevent asthma diseases than its also a very good for them. ALL THE BEST !!

Samriddhi Soni

August 11, 2018 21:07

Hey Sheetal
Loved your idea... Its a really innovative idea and I think it would really help people a lot in the future specifically because it helps during medical emergencies... Best of luck for the future...

Akshat khanna

August 11, 2018 20:44

Hey as u have given description about your project it was to good that i was lost in only thinking about the advantages but for a while i am also intrested to know its disadvantages so pls tell me if u have no objectons..

August 11, 2018 20:33

HI SAM SMARTY
THANKS FOR THOSE KIND WORDS, WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE LIKE U IN FUTURE.
SO POSITIVE AND SUPPORTIVE , THANKS AGAIN
KEEP ON COMMENTING AND VOTING

August 11, 2018 20:31

HI SHEETAL PURVEY
LOVED YOUR COMMENT . THANKS FOR OFFERING HELP WILL SURELY LOOK FOR WARD TO IT. AS I SAY ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP US MOTIVATED . I JUST HOPE YOUR NGO ALSO GAIN GREAT HEIGHTS , WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU GROW.

August 11, 2018 20:28

HI LATA MANU

THANKS FOR SUCH SWEET WORDS, ITS A PLEASURE TO HEAR THOSE WORDS FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE WHO GIVE US UNBIASED OPINIONS. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HELP US MOVE FORWARD.

August 11, 2018 20:25

HI NAMRATA
THANKS FOR APPRECIATING MY WORK. I KNOW ITS VERY RARE TO SEE GOOD YOUNG TALENT. TO BE HONEST THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO TRY TO STOP US BUT THEN THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP ON MOTIVATING US.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Namrata

August 11, 2018 19:39

Yo girl, loved ypur project. Happy to see such young talent coming up. I want to ask if you think it can be a new change in the society.
I hope you go further in this competition. Will surely support you.

August 11, 2018 18:51

HI Ela Ellu

August 11, 2018 18:50

HI Omar alhaj mahmoud

Ela Ellu

August 11, 2018 18:49

Amzing girl good to see someone is taking such keen interest in improving the condition on the present medical issues.
i hope people support you, because trust me i am going to support you.

August 11, 2018 18:45

HI Shadi Alzu'bi

August 11, 2018 18:44

HI Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh

August 11, 2018 18:42

HI Francis

August 11, 2018 18:40

HI Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh

August 11, 2018 18:40

HI Kratika gupta

August 11, 2018 18:38

HI JELILA BLALOGOE

August 11, 2018 18:36

HI Lorentz Géraud MBOUMBA BONG

SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE .THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE US GOING . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATION . JUST KEEP ON MOTIVATING , BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE OIL TO MY LAMP OF HOPE.SINCE YOU ASKED I WOULD LIKE TO TELL U THAT I THINK MY IDEA IS QUITE REALISTIC AND WOULD DEFINITELY BE IN THE MARKET IN THE COMING YEARS

August 11, 2018 18:34

HI Abdullah Alsuraihi

August 11, 2018 18:33

HI Rishika

August 11, 2018 18:31

HI Ronald

August 11, 2018 18:30

HI Lorentz Géraud MBOUMBA BONG

SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE .THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE US GOING . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATION . JUST KEEP ON MOTIVATING , BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE OIL TO MY LAMP OF HOPE. REGARDING YOUR QUESTION I THINK 12$ IS ENOUGH FOR THE PRODUCT AND IT NOT TOO EXPENSIVE IN MY OPINION .
SO THANKS AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY THING IN FUTURE.

August 11, 2018 18:27

HI Saurabhkumar Chaudhari
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE .THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE US GOING . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATION . JUST KEEP ON MOTIVATING , BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE OIL TO MY LAMP OF HOPE.EVEN I WANT IT TO COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN THE MARKET.

August 11, 2018 18:26

HI Lorentz Géraud MBOUMBA BONG
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE .THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE US GOING . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATION . JUST KEEP ON MOTIVATING , BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE OIL TO MY LAMP OF HOPE .REGARDING TO QUESTION I THINK I WILL COLLABORATE WITH HOSPITALS BUT WILL ALSO SELL IT INDIVIDUALLY AS I DON'T WANT TO TO GET EXPENSIVE BECAUSE OF THE MIDDLE PARTY JOINING ME AND HOSPITALS

August 11, 2018 18:25

HI Lorentz Géraud MBOUMBA BONG

August 11, 2018 18:19

HI Moses Katala & Erick Mulindi

August 11, 2018 18:17

HI KARTIK KOHLI

August 11, 2018 18:16

HI vishnu madesh
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE .THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE US GOING . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATION . JUST KEEP ON MOTIVATING , BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE OIL TO MY LAMP OF HOPE. ALSO THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.

August 11, 2018 18:14

HI Aashi Gangwar

August 11, 2018 18:13

HI Khyati Hari

August 11, 2018 18:13

HI Khyati Hari

August 11, 2018 18:12

HI Ishika Agarwal
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE .THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE US GOING . WOULD TRY TO STAND ON YOUR EXPECTATION . JUST KEEP ON MOTIVATING , BECAUSE TRUST ME YOUR WORDS LIKE OIL TO MY LAMP OF HOPE.

August 11, 2018 18:11

HI Ankurita Pal

August 11, 2018 18:09

HI likha

August 11, 2018 18:07

HI hopeless wanderer
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS YES YOU ARE RIGHT OUR PRODUCT IS REALLY AFFORDABLE AND USER FRIENDLY . WE DESIGNED OUR PRODUCT THINKING ABOUT EACH SECTOR OF THE SOCIETY, WHICH INCLUDED A MAJOR SECTOR OF PEOPLE YOU CAN AFFORD EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS.

August 11, 2018 18:04

HI Kanika Tripathi
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, I KNOW IN THIS WORLDS ITS REALLY TOUGH TO MAKE A MARK. YOUR ENCOURAGING WORDS MEAN A LOT TO ME.
JUST KEEP ON SUPPORTING , I THINKS THIS COMPETITION IS BEYOND JUST COMPETITION ITS A PLATFORM TO APPRECIATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME.

hopeless wanderer

August 11, 2018 17:58

A good and effective innitiative . it will really help people suffering from asthma and other medical conditions which require immediate medication. this startup is user friendly and affordable. i hope it will reach out to the masses. a well thought out plan. best of luck
cheers!

August 11, 2018 17:58

HI SMRITI SINGH

August 11, 2018 17:55

HI Akshat khanna
REGARDING YOUR QUESTION I SEE MY SELF AS A REALLY SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL INNOVATOR, I WANT MY PRODUCT TO REACH TO ALL PARTS OF THE WORLDS . AS SOON AS I GET ENOUGH FUNDING I WILL START MY WORK TOWARD IT. I SEE MY SELF SAVING LIVES IN FUTURE.

August 11, 2018 17:49

HI Akshat khanna
I WOULD LOVE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, AS YOU SEE MY AGENDA IS MAKE THIS PROJECT REACH TO ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD . THINKING ABOUT THAT I MADE MY DEVICE DEVICE REALLY AFFORDABLE . ITS LIKE 12 DOLLARS WHICH IS APPROX. 800 INR. I THINK THATS QUITE AFFORDABLE SEE ITS RESULTS.
THANKS

August 11, 2018 17:44

HI Darshana Baruah
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, DEFINITELY I WANT TO CONVERT MY IDEA INTO REALITY. I SEE PEOPLE IN WORLD USING MY DEVICE AND I SURELY WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN . AS SOON AS I GET FUNDING FROM ANY SOLID ORGANISATION I WILL START MY WORK .

SMRITI SINGH

August 11, 2018 17:44

i am very jubilant to see that young budding thinkers have thought so profoundly and greatly which will embark a very good impact on the society and helping people in need with their unique ideas.sheetal has done very good to mankind by inventing a very eccentric watch which will be at your service at any time you need help.

August 11, 2018 17:41

THANKS ELA MALIK
FOR YOUR KIND WORDS BELIEVE ME ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY THAT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED . AND THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. JUST KEEP MOTIVATING PEOPLE , ITS REALLY AN AWESOME FEELING TO HEAR SUCH WORDS.

Ela malik

August 11, 2018 17:36

loved your idea keep on growing like this. I know you will achieve your goals in the future . Proud of youth power. Just believe in yourself because i believe in your project.

Darshana Baruah

August 11, 2018 17:22

It's a great initiative from your side.. it will definitely be a very great help to the people who are suffering from asthma and frequent medication. by the way how do you plan on turning this idea into reality ?this seems to be really a complicated working process.

Akshat khanna

August 11, 2018 17:11

As u had wrote that the asthama pumps which would be changed from thier structures and they could be transformed into watches using coil and different things

So how do u think this idea is more usefull will pure people be able to buy those

Akshat khanna

August 11, 2018 17:08

Hey sheetal i had one question by seeing ur thinking abilities as u had mentioned so i think u may have got much confidence in urself that u can do much better things in future so my ques to u is..

Where u see your self in future?

August 11, 2018 15:26

August 11, 2018 13:53

Sayma Saman

August 11, 2018 10:52

Hello Sheetal
I am from Delhi , i am totally a fan of your idea. Being myself suffering from asthma make me personally connect with your idea. The way you though of something which will reduce the cause of death due to asthma is commendable . Just keep on working and i hope you get success.

Sameer

August 11, 2018 10:48

Regarding your project i must say i am totally impressed . Good to see Young entrepreneurs like you coming up with such amazing ideas. I would like to ask you if you get selected what you will do? Accourding to what I Know the winner won't get any cash prize ?

August 11, 2018 10:35

Sheetal Purbey

August 11, 2018 10:22

Keep on going , i really liked your project. If in future you need and help please feel free to contact me or you can also go yo my NGO's website. Its people like you who inspire us to do good for the society.

Sam Smarty

August 11, 2018 09:38

I liked your project , i think people like you should come ahead more and more. Its very hard to believe that you are in just high school. There are lots and lots of people who have so many degrees but still can't come up with such amazing ideas.

Lata manu

August 11, 2018 09:34

You go girl , loved your project . Would love to see you complete your dreams . I have just one query is it affordable for less privileged people. Is it too expensive or affordable?
Would love to know your answer.

August 11, 2018 05:59

Heyaa, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 05:16

Hi Nawrath Minda
a) you can say that my project it to make a device that help people suffering from diseases like asthma but main motiv is to make it very affordable for common people. This product should not be just for rich people , it will be for everyone who need it. so my future plan is to make it affordable .
b)right now i am just trying to improve my project to some extent but in future i will collaborate with the government as well as doctors.
c)my main agenda is to save lives not to earn profite so i think i can collaborate with hospitals and government to sell the device at a really cheap price so that they can distribute it further.
2) Sure would love to do that.

August 11, 2018 05:04

Dear Sheetal,

August 10, 2018 20:58

Hello Kanika Tripathi
Sorry for the late response and thank you so much for your kind words. Its people like you who are the fuel to my lamp of hope. Its your kind words only which keep me going.

August 10, 2018 20:51

Hi Omar alhaj mahmoud,
So sorry for the late response regarding your comment i love to see people like you. The are so many people you discourage people but there are very less people who support you. You don't know how much your words mean to me. Its like fule to my lamp of hope.

August 10, 2018 20:48

Hi Theo Margazoglou
So sorry for the late response regarding your question i know it's just few days left before the results are declared. I think if i get selected i would be very happy not only for myself but also for every life that my project can save in the future. Going to international level will also help me to get more investors for my initial funding. I will also try to present my project to the government body so that if they want they can help me to spread my agenda more and more.

August 10, 2018 20:44

Hi Nawrath Minda
Sorry for tge late response
Regarding your comments , you don't need to say thanks for my vote and comment. Your project was worth it. I feel so good seeing people like you. I think this compitetion is beyond competition it more about appreciation of good work.

August 10, 2018 20:41

Hi nandini jain,
Sorry for the late response but thank you so much for your love and support. Will definitely try to stand on your expectations.Keep on voting and commenting.

August 10, 2018 20:35

Hi @The M3N
Thank you so much for your positive approach its good to see that you appreciate my idea. Regarding the partnership , i will think about it. May be not now but in future we can work together . I think right now i would like to just polish my project. But thanks for the encouragement.

The M3N August 10, 2018 14

August 10, 2018 14:53

August 10, 2018 10:44

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:51

Dear Sheetal,

August 10, 2018 06:40

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:26

August 9, 2018 23:26

vHi there,

August 9, 2018 21:51

Only 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 9, 2018 19:06

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 18:36

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 16:35

A wonderful and beautiful idea .. Thus we can improve the lives of people with asthma in an innovative and distinctive way .. I wish you good luck my friend.. Together we can make life better

August 9, 2018 08:24

Dear Sheetal,

August 8, 2018 23:45

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 8, 2018 21:30

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 17:29

August 8, 2018 11:06

August 8, 2018 09:08

Greetings Sheetal,

August 7, 2018 19:58

August 7, 2018 17:07

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 16:35

Dear Sheetal,

August 7, 2018 09:27

Hi friend ,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 04:02

your idea is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 20:15

August 5, 2018 09:42

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

July 30, 2018 09:42

Dear Sheetal
I love these Pioneer ideas, I wish you success Sheetal , you will help many people not just in India but around the world as i think, keep doing this wonderful work and I will vote for your project evry day,
you can take alook on my project : https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405/
thankyou

Rishika

July 26, 2018 09:11

Hi Sheetal Kumari. How are you?Fine I hope. I love your idea! This is a great project. Keep it up! It is a very nice initiative fo the patients of asthma. We need more people like you.

July 25, 2018 19:48

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to all communities around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

July 25, 2018 10:24

Hi Sheetal Kumari how are you? fine I hope. You said your product will cost $12... yes the price is affordable for many people around you but what will be your gross margin? How many time do you need to be rentable? In addition, do you have milestones? What could be your turnover for the third year?

July 25, 2018 10:23

July 25, 2018 10:23

July 25, 2018 10:23

July 23, 2018 22:58

OK very good. It's a good strategy from my point of view. But my question was mostly about how people will buy the product. I will take you the example of a revolutionary product that was born in my dear country Cameroon: the CARDIOPAD invented by Mr. Arthur ZANG. Indeed, a CARDIOPAD costs the tidy sum of 2,000,000 FCFA or about 1,000 $ USD, which is well above the reach of average households. Mr. Arthur ZANG has therefore decided to set up a system that allows hospitals to have CARDIOPAD and patients will only pay an annual subscription of 10,000 FCFA ($ 20 USD); you see that it is enough to have 100 patient subscriber / year to refund the purchase price of a CARDIOPAD. Propose this to hospitals. Show them that they can have income but do not forget to always put the patients first.

July 23, 2018 19:58

Hi Sheetal,
A nice initiative and innovative project for patients of Asthma. I think this will really help them. I wish that your product will come into market very soon.

July 23, 2018 18:36

Hi Mrs. Sheetal Kumari. First of all, I want to congratulate you on your brilliant idea, which will certainly change the lives of thousands of people around you. However, I would like to know if your pump is equipment for hospitals or individuals? If this is for hospitals, you could probably consider, in the near future, a portable and easy-to-maintain version that disadvantaged people could acquire through a contribution system. I would also like to know what is your business model.

July 22, 2018 13:59

Hello Sheetal, shout outs from Rwanda. I was very inspired when I read your story. You are still very young, but still engaging in entrepreneurship. This only tells me that you have a bright future ahead of you. I know that budding entrepreneurs like you and I are faced by a lot of barriers such as capital etc, but I encourage you not to give up. As rough as it may seem, Am confident that you will make it. If you ever need any help from this part of the world, feel free to shoot a whatsapp text directly to +250 785 643 810

July 22, 2018 13:56

Darshana Baruah

July 20, 2018 15:31

This is a fantastic project... It's really creative and it's really good to see people coming up with such ideas... it is definitely for the benefit of all...Lots of wishes...

KARTIK KOHLI

July 20, 2018 06:43

I really appreciate the idea that saves life.YOU are not saving just lives , but also ensuring future with your innovative idea .Good to see people still care about such major problems , truly innovative, something new and special . I hope you continue this project in future.

July 18, 2018 16:33

This idea will help older people to a greater extent , as they tend to forget about their medication due to ageing. So as you said, you would further make progress in your idea , to treat other diseases which would require medications to be taken on time , it would be better to add any kind of notifying mechanism to give notifications which will make it more efficient. (Just my little suggestion).All the best!!

Vishnu Madesh,
Liaison.

Aashi Gangwar

July 18, 2018 09:35

With having asthma patients in my family, I feel like this project would bring all of them a lot of convenience. Kudos to the creator for coming up with such a creative idea at such a young age!

Khyati Hari

July 17, 2018 18:43

I believe that this project has the potential to transform save multiple lives. It carries within it an opportunity for a change. It feels great to know that young entrepreneurs still care for the society and that humanity still persists in this broken world.

Akshat khanna

July 17, 2018 17:53

It was really innovative and i liked reading it about and the thing u told that you got encouraged aftwr your friends death it was really appreciating that you are showing your intrest in saving many souls that reallybthe best part about u and i must wish that u surely get ur idea as tge best among all thankyou..

July 17, 2018 17:35

I really the idea of the project and I feel it is so much needed . Good initiative keep it up .Hope you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great idea will surely get success!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2018 17:33

This sounds very innovative and good. Hopefully it will save hundreds of lives and help a lot of people. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really liked the idea. Need more like this

July 17, 2018 17:31

Great work . I am very proud of u that being so young , u have thought about a serious problem of the country. I hope many more people will get inspired by your innovation and this way we will get a better country

July 17, 2018 17:26

Amazing idea. Very good It has a huge prospect. It will prove to be very good and helpful product in the future . Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very proud !!!!!

July 17, 2018 15:54

Extremely interesting concept and helpful for asthma patients.i definitely support it and request people to give as much as encouragement is possible for it to be successful.

July 17, 2018 13:46

Very good project. You care about people with asthma. Asthma pumps are needed by people with asthma, and your project is one of the solutions for them to take the asthma pump anywhere. Good luck.

Warm Regrads,