Comments

August 15, 2018 23:54

August 15, 2018 23:54

August 15, 2018 22:55

August 15, 2018 22:40

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:01

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 21:19

“To transform communities by inspiring youth to drive a new era of development, growth, and productivity” a line that itself inspire people to do the work on social side. Good keep it up

August 15, 2018 18:27

USAID reports that in Uganda “widespread corruption has negatively impacted the capacity of all government institutions in all sectors to respond to the needs of the people” (USAID Uganda). There is no intent here to minimize the importance of the Government in orphan care but rather to demonstrate that the rising number of orphans has surpassed the government’s capacity.

August 15, 2018 18:19

According to UNICEF, the current total number of orphans stands at 2.5 million and those orphaned by AIDS in Uganda stands at approximately 1.2 million.These orphan and street children are left without care and support. This is also responsible for the high primary school student’s dropout rates which are currently at 68.2%. These children are involved in metal scrap picking; pick pocketing and participating in anti-social, criminal activities.

Ediegu Justin

August 15, 2018 18:18

Am so humbled with this project idea, Emma I promise you this project with help empower youth who need support and this act as platform for them to
show their ideas.

Justine

August 15, 2018 17:42

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 17:41

August 15, 2018 16:55

August 15, 2018 14:25

August 15, 2018 13:46

August 15, 2018 13:34

Hi friend,

Here to wish you the very best in all your future endeavors. It was awesome hearing and learning about your idea.

Please do pay us a visit at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10574/ if you havent and drop us a comment or even better spare sometime to vote if you can.

Most importantly, pay us a visit on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pearltrekadventures/, like our page, invite your network to do so as well and keep up with us after this journey. Dont hesitate to let us know how we can collaborate if possible

We thank you for all your support, encouragement and advice on how we can better implement our project.

Cheers,

Lucy
CEO, Pearl Trek Adventures

Stephen

August 15, 2018 10:54

I’m impressed by your idea. You did a commendable job. Keep it up and do not forget that our world needs you. I have no reason to stop from voting for your idea. It is a green light to go forward. The impacts that you are approaching are clearly visible in my feeling. Have a look at my idea too

Edyegu Stephen

August 15, 2018 10:38

i commend and applaud your idea and also encourage you to ensure you keep focused even after this completion. This project without doubt will change the live of the youth and future leaders. Good luck.

Stephen

August 15, 2018 09:31

August 15, 2018 09:13

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 04:27

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

August 15, 2018 01:20

August 14, 2018 23:11

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 23:07

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 22:45

Hi Omiat!

Education is the basic need for each and every child. It's great you innovated such idea. You know what? More often it's the orphans and vulnerable children that suffer the most. Keep up the good work, and wishing you the best in this competition.

Cheers,
Alinafe

August 14, 2018 19:18

August 14, 2018 17:55

Dear Omiat your idea is trully noble and of big importance. Taking care of children and young people without parental care is demanding job that should include whole community which is, unfortunately, often not so interested in these problems. From my perspective, as someone who is involved in work with children without parental care, I think that you have to many activities for the very beginning and that you need to have activities that will prepare all this that you named here because you will have different age and different backgrounds. In my opininon, you should maybe organize some counseling and support before you make choice of those who will enter the program. And also, that support either from psychologist or other social worker, should be constant until the very end of process.
I wish to you much strength and strong heart to get this project done.
All best,
Neda

Baby Artysh project

August 14, 2018 17:31

August 14, 2018 16:56

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 15:59

August 14, 2018 15:59

August 14, 2018 15:56

August 14, 2018 15:02

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 14:14

Hi Emma
We the Youth being the majority of the population of the world means that we are the determinants of the future of the world.
Let us work together for the best.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

Edyegu Stephen

August 14, 2018 09:58

I'm very impressed when your project talks about taking urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts. Indeed, everyone world over is already experiencing the effect of climate change and has definitely drawn huge concerns how to deal with it. Your innovation to tackle climate change head-on is pretty good. I encourage everybody to support your efforts for the good of entire world. Above all, your strategy for sustainability of the project is fantastic, most projects have failed for lack of strategic sustainability framework.I have for real seen some project fail the moment the funding ends, but yours is well thought out. Thank you and wish you well.

Stephen

August 14, 2018 08:38

August 14, 2018 06:57

August 14, 2018 03:52

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:36

August 13, 2018 21:15

August 13, 2018 21:04

August 13, 2018 19:39

August 13, 2018 17:46

Dear Omiat,

August 13, 2018 17:27

August 13, 2018 16:48

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:36

August 13, 2018 16:36

August 13, 2018 16:35

August 13, 2018 15:39

Emmanuel Erongu

August 13, 2018 14:29

Hello Emmanuel, I am impressed with this kind of innovation, our orphans have turn out be a problem to the community, this project will be of great help to them and the community at large

August 13, 2018 14:20

Emmanuel Erongu

August 13, 2018 14:19

Thanks you Emmanuel for this kind of innovation, personally I have observed the youth getting disjointed with their dreams and have turned to a problem to the communities around them because their acts like gambling, theft, prostitution have spoiled their reputation. You projects needs support in order to change lives of these orphans

Osude Benard

August 13, 2018 13:26

I like very innovating young men like you because to me if these project is funded it will help our orphans attain meaningful life. so I support you and wish that those able should come in and support you

thanks

August 13, 2018 12:29

August 13, 2018 12:02

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR 21ST CENTURY YOUTH PEOPLE(IT WILL REDUCE THE NUMBER OF DROP-OUTS FROM SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES AND THESE KIDS CAN MAINTAIN A DECENT STANDARD OF LIVING IN THE FUTURE).HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF WORLD

August 13, 2018 09:46

Aote Denis

August 13, 2018 09:41

I love you project because you have a strategic plan for sustainability, It is self sustainable and one-of investment. After technical capacity enhancement of sponsored beneficiaries in entrepreneurship and vocational training skills such as establishment of backyard demonstration gardens of vegetables (tomatoes, green pepper, onions, garlic and cabbage) the project will continue running without additional funding. This project will not burden the donors.

Edyegu Stephen

August 13, 2018 09:26

This project is address real core concerns by reducing a high rate of orphans and vulnerable/street children school drop-out. Then poverty reduction and creation of employment opportunities is pretty wonderful. And above all, it is promoting contemporary agriculture and vocational skills this is the best way to do it for sustainable development, food security and livelihood. Another fantastic part of the project is environmental conservation through tree-planting. I wish you the best of luck. I pray your initiative covers the entire country. God bless you.

August 13, 2018 09:13

August 13, 2018 00:06

August 12, 2018 20:35

August 12, 2018 20:29

Hi Omiat,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:14

August 12, 2018 17:00

August 12, 2018 15:04

Being in good terms with regulatory bodies is necessary since they hold both interest and power and as such, the organization endeavors to satisfy all the regulatory requirements.Ongoing interactions and communication over regulatory matters and sustainable use of the environment are important.Youth With A Focus Teso has ensured compliance to all regulatory requirements.

August 12, 2018 14:56

A carefully drawn stakeholder plan should always be deployed so as to ensure harmony, management and leadership such that the concerns of various stakeholders are addressed.They need regular organization information updates on all key developments at the organization, such as financial performance, increase in numbers among others. They will have to sanction all key decisions before implementation. The interactions will usually take the form of meetings and reports.

August 12, 2018 14:51

Quality products at relatively low prices coupled with good customer service are the key ingredients that any business needs to closely observe in order to stand-out in the highly competitive market. Employee motivation is equally vital since this boosts production,research and innovation.

August 12, 2018 14:50

August 12, 2018 14:46

In order to achieve full productivity,growth and output has to be supported by the addition of the quantities on the varieties of vegetables, seedlings and farm machinery for example a green house, irrigation machines,improved quality seeds,fertilizers and pesticides.

August 12, 2018 14:43

August 12, 2018 14:39

The youths need to deeply exploit Agriculture for Sustainable development and environmental conservation,Uganda is blessed with huge chunks of fertile land that is not actively used for farming,they however need to be boosted with technical knowledge regarding quality inputs,market linkages and timely weather forecast information.

August 12, 2018 14:26

Dear Omiat,

August 12, 2018 12:20

August 12, 2018 12:20

Isilo Bon

August 12, 2018 11:47

This project aims to transform communities by inspiring the youth throughout the Teso region and Uganda as a whole to drive a new era of development, growth, and productivity

August 11, 2018 20:56

I would like to add, then it is a wonderful project and helps children and young people to learn and build their future .. I loved this project .. I wish you good luck my friend

August 11, 2018 20:34

HI
SHOUTOUT FROM INDIA
I LIKED YOUR IDEA ,I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU GET SELECTED IN THE TOP 10 , WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT STEP IN ACTION . AS YOU KNOW IN TERMS OF THE FINANCIAL FACTOR THERE IS NO CASH PRIZE FROM THE COMPETITION COMITY SO. HOW ARE YOU PLANNING YOUR NEXT STEP?

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING. ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT MY IDEA AT https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 20:18

August 11, 2018 20:18

August 11, 2018 18:49

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 16:40

I loved your idea , you have came quite far and i hope you move further and further. I myself being from high school know that talent has no age limitation . There are so many people out there wIith so many degrees but they still can't think something so creative. So i will just say , proud of you. Keep going ahead.

You can also support my idea by voting and commenting on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 16:36

August 11, 2018 15:17

August 11, 2018 13:38

August 11, 2018 10:28

August 11, 2018 05:38

Heyaa, How's You doing?

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 03:54

Dear Omiat,

August 10, 2018 16:52

I expect the rate of petty crimes will drop further since the formerly demoralized and hopeless children are closely monitored and guided whenever they think of engaging in immoral acts such as theft, drug abuse and gambling. Through the trainings, the children will be actively taken up by the project activities such as Vegetable farming and carpentry training.

August 10, 2018 16:40

Youth With A Focus Teso seeks to raise reliable, responsible, resourceful and productive citizens out of orphans and vulnerable children through providing an education platform that will guarantee knowledge and skills equipment to aspiring positive change future leaders.

August 10, 2018 16:38

A sustained commitment to protecting and improving the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children is required so as to ensure that their needs are addressed through actions at the local level as well as at the higher levels, so that interventions made can achieve the widest possible impact.

August 10, 2018 16:24

Innovation and Entrepreneurial endeavors are the future.The youths really desire to start up small businesses to sustain their livelihoods.The biggest challenge they face is limited access to financial services from financial institutions because they don't have collateral capital which is required before one gets a loan.

August 10, 2018 14:46

August 10, 2018 10:57

Dear Omiat,

August 10, 2018 10:32

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 06:32

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:18

August 9, 2018 18:28

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:17

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 16:00

Hello Omiat,

Thanks for your comment on my idea. I have checked your nice idea of giving back to the society.It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.

August 9, 2018 12:52

Thank you very much Nawrath,what differentiates my project from others is that it covers 3 aspects in 1,that is;

1). The project uplifts the education of orphaned children who are in most cases outstanding academic performers but due to failure meet school fees,administration fees and well fare,they fail to complete their studies.So the project ensures that they are supported and guided until they complete a desired level of education.

2). Not only are these orphans taken through the formal education system which majorly is theoretical, The weekends and holidays are used to equip them with hand-on skills of income generating activities such as Horticulture,carpentry,welding and tailoring.

3.)In the event that they fail to find paid employment in the current highly competitive job market,the orphans would fall back to the Income Generating Skills acquired during the trainings to start up small businesses thus making them job creators.In so doing,the unemployment problem especially among the youth would have be tackled.

August 9, 2018 12:24

NAMAN GOYAL

August 9, 2018 10:43

Dear Omiat,

August 9, 2018 08:11

Learning is an ongoing process,I openly welcome new ideas,opinions and experiences from various individuals regardless of their backgrounds.Projects are interlinked in one way or the other;that is why we should embark more or knowledge and information sharing,this makes tackling community problem a lot easier.

August 8, 2018 22:06

Hi Omiat Emmanuel,

A great project for the orphan child and for street child. Humanity is the best things of the human and the people like you is more than god for this child.. A really really great work.!!!

August 8, 2018 17:46

Hi Omiat

Your project is amazing .I hope you are doing great with your project.To support it I voted for you today.Good Luck to you.

August 8, 2018 17:41

This seems to be a very interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your project that makes
it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
I would be more than happy to see a comment from you as well. Many thanks

Many thanks,

August 8, 2018 17:33

We must be actively involved in strengthening GROs [grass roots organizations] and indigenous NGOs to carry out their mission more effectively, this is clearly an important component of any program which aims to promote sustainable approaches to curb the orphans and street children problem. This starts with acknowledging and supporting the work of community-based organizations as legitimate and potentially successful tools to alleviate the effects of the orphan crisis.

Emmanuel Erongu

August 8, 2018 17:28

Hello Emmanuel, this is a very good idea that you have put across, we have the youth and orphans failing in life and yet they have a good potential to be people with value who could benefit the communities in different disciplines, you therefore need the support to help this people realize their dreams.

August 8, 2018 17:16

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 17:15

August 8, 2018 17:15

Emmanuel Erongu

August 8, 2018 17:06

Youth in Teso and Uganda have continuously lost hope in life since earning has become a great challenge and this has resulted into illegal participation in activities like theft, prostitution, alcoholism, drug abuse and etc. I therefore support Emmanuel's project to help the youth and more so the orphans who have no support financially and can not stay in school and remain skill-less to do professional Jobs.

August 8, 2018 16:23

Orphans and vulnerable children are always confronted with immense psychological and social problems. As they grow older, they are also vulnerable to maltreatment (harassment and violence), economic and sexual abuse and exploitation, due to lack of care and protection. These risks and other vulnerabilities are also likely to harm their future livelihoods as well. A sustained commitment to protecting and improving the lives of these orphaned and vulnerable children is required so as to ensure that their needs are addressed through actions at the local level as well as at the higher levels, so that interventions made can achieve the widest possible impact.

Edyegu Stephen

August 8, 2018 16:21

Very good project that put back the glory of Teso sub-region to the development path after suffering for decades from wars, floods and famine. This project targets education which is the key component to development. Above all enhancing the capacity of poor schools girl is the perfect direction to take to save them from dropping out of school and become more vulnerable to early marriage, early pregnancy

August 8, 2018 16:03

Youth With a Focus Teso was inspired by the constant desire to achieve the most out of the disgruntled youths who had given up to alcoholism,drug abuse,prostitution,theft and gambling to earn a living.I as well very much welcome other ideas to come on board and come up with a strong partnership that will propel individual efforts into widest spread achievements.

August 8, 2018 12:15

Hello Omiat,

1. It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.
2. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11257/
Thats the link to m project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?

Thank you!

August 8, 2018 11:11

2. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/
That's the link of my project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?

August 8, 2018 09:22

August 8, 2018 08:42

Hey Omiat,

Naomi Dinamona

August 7, 2018 23:08

August 7, 2018 19:28

August 7, 2018 16:48

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 15:30

Dear Omiat,

August 7, 2018 14:29

Hi Omiat.
It was really a pleasure to read about your idea. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this idea.

August 7, 2018 13:08

What a wonderful idea!! It is unique and has the potential to change many lives. It fulfills important sustainable goals and has the power to change the world. We also developed a solution for humanity, a cheap smart shoe that can track workers/employee to reduce the accident at work. Please see our idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10495/ and don’t hesitate to COMMENT if you like it, kindly share with your network, together we can make a happy world.

NANDAKISHOR M

Moses Ewayu

August 7, 2018 12:39

This is every smart project idea, it\'s my wish that it succeeds for better outcomes. In deed for recent years Teso Sub region is getting a worrying scourge of street children who are becoming a big threat to the urban dwellers. I also believe that if some of these children get educational support, they will become better and admirable citizens in the near future. Also vocational skills is one of the most critical solutions to un employment problem for the youth in Teso sub region and to Uganda at large, remember Uganda is the leading country in the world with the highest youthful population.

August 7, 2018 12:29

Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation! However, we need to partner in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

Just click the link below;

August 7, 2018 12:29

Just click the link below;

August 7, 2018 11:32

What a wonderful idea. However, I have 2 question for you.
1- Is your product own a registered patent? Because I want to know if you use a specific chemical formula or if you discovered a new way to transform some organic vegetable.

2- How do you evaluate the impact of your product in people? You said that " People will tend to consume the product offerings even if vegetables are used as a substitute product to sugar considering these targets people who have these diseases and who can potentially have these diseases. It has a potential to reduce these rates by 30% by the year 2022 ". And I'm confused. Have you first estimated the proportion of diabetics in the target population, in order to measure the impact of your product and improve this rate.

SAMUEL

August 7, 2018 10:40

Thanks a lot my brother EMMA for this wonderful idea/projects. Am happy, we the youth have woken up to address our own problems as we look for support from other avenues to help more youth. This project deserves the award. Am available for any support (Voluntary) that you may need especially on project planning and management, M&E, and proposals development.

August 7, 2018 09:08

Hello my friend omiat,,
Thank you for participating in this competition with your creative project .. Together we can solve all the problems around the world ..
I will be happy if you see my idea (cardio vision ) and give me your comments and suggestions to develop it .. Together we can make life better
Idea link:

August 7, 2018 08:19

Hi Omiat ,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 7, 2018 08:05

Hello you have one great genuine project that is aimed at improving the community living standards by increasing household income and create more jobs. Hence touching the lives of many people .Wish you good luck please check my idea ' for comments and vote DEMONSTRATION farms'

August 7, 2018 08:04

August 7, 2018 08:04

August 7, 2018 08:02

Samuel

August 7, 2018 06:45

What a well thought and promising project idea cos it covers equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all, End poverty in all its forms everywhere, Achieve gender equality empower all women the SDGs to be achieved by 2030

Ediegu Justin

August 7, 2018 06:40

Hello Emma, thanks for this wonderful idea, it is through ideas and innovations like this that we can lift communities from extreme poverty and get the most of the youths potential. Great job and best of luck with this idea.

August 7, 2018 03:46

Hi...your project is just amazing and helpfull. Orphans are oftwn neglect by people. That's the reoson why your project is just original
Don't forget to vote for me

August 6, 2018 20:56

This is a great project. Your approach grasps the interconnectivity of the SDGs, one cannot simply be tackled on its own. Your strategy deeply shows the long term commitment to the project. Sponsorship only is indeed not durable, but shifting to income generating activities will work towards making your project sustainable. Thank you for your impact and good luck!

Michael Apedel

August 6, 2018 17:30

For so many children and their families, this is what they need. They are shown by example day in and day out how to live grow and unite with one another, not giving up with life with hope and activities that may enable them be self reliant.

August 6, 2018 12:33

Hello , I like your project , good luck and keep your great work, I just voted for you and this's comment to support you as we should support each other, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote if you like it via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 6, 2018 07:15

Please vote my submission if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11526/

August 6, 2018 03:57

your idea is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 19:56

August 5, 2018 19:18

Wow Omiat Emmanuel,
Your project is near same as my idea. It is indeed a laudable one. Anything that can be done to help the less privileged in the society, who are vulnerable to crime, will go a long way to change the world for good. I have just voted for your project and would gladly partner with you to support the project.
You can also support my idea with your comment and vote through the link below:
Hope to hear from you more.

August 5, 2018 18:00

Hey there I really like your project. Its awesome and amazing. Am here to encourage you and to motivate you"the world right now needs change makers and innovators like you." please keep on developing your project the world needs it.

Rate my comment if it carries any meaning to you and please vote my idea in the link below

August 5, 2018 14:16

a journey a thousand miles begins with a step, so I strongly believe that with the help partnerships and wide spread awareness creation, the impact of this idea will surely be felt and many will be inspired to stand up in their communities to come up with such or different ideas but all seeking to address community problems...

Joseph Kalungi

August 5, 2018 13:38

Woow.......Really loved reading the futuristic plans and the narrative plans of this project.
I personally find this project realistic and it's goals achievable.
Omiat keep up the good work.

Ediegu Justin

August 5, 2018 12:34

Obila Moses

August 5, 2018 11:57

Wow Emmanuel, I believe in this idea,since it has the potential to create jobs,be sure to count me in for information and Communication Technology services.Good Luck Emma.

Aarakit Harriet

August 5, 2018 11:40

Great job, Emma,how wonderful it would be to be part of this great idea,we could come with a great partnership...minds like yours are what communities need to achieve positive change.All the best.

Apuno Rita

August 5, 2018 10:47

Dear emmanuel,this is a very brilliant idea,however it will be better if you include other orphans as well not only in teso.visit schools,and the entire community so that no one is left out.all the best dear.

August 4, 2018 20:24

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

August 4, 2018 18:09

Hello Emmanuel
I have gone through your project write up and I agree that it really is good.Matching Basic education with skills and promoting independence is thoughtful of you. It will be nice working with you,good job!

August 4, 2018 11:13

Hello Emmanuel.
Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to Teso sub-region. I wish you can extend it to other parts of uganda that needs similar services and support .Education of orphans and vulnerable/street children in Teso Sub-region is good for the country and i believe it will create a positive impact toward development.
You can also visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

Ediegu Justin

August 4, 2018 11:13

Okiror Christopher

August 4, 2018 11:04

This idea is indeed inspirational, I wish more ideas of this nature come from all communities, then we would be rest assured that ending extreme poverty goal by 2030 would be a dream come true...wonderful job Emma

Engoru Emmanuel

August 4, 2018 10:38

Hello Emma, the idea is surely wonderful for it keeps the vulnerable population in mind and takes the initiative to provide a support system that seeks to propel their education and equipping them with Income Generating Activities practical skills, so that in case they fail to find paid employment, they will be in position to start up their own income generating ventures...well done

August 4, 2018 08:36

Hi Omiat,

Your project is amazing.Your project will be very helpful in empowering youth .It is covering very important parts of development goals.The detailed explanation you have provided about your project is really very nice.I too have an idea"Educating every person on cpr" so I will be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

Eyamu Stephen

August 3, 2018 18:18

Well done already Mr. this is an excellent proposal.

I must confess this clearly, I like the idea and it speaks for real the community expressed and felt needs and challenges backed up by stats. (Education is the bedrock over which poverty alleviation and livelihoods become wholly sustainable). I am talking about its focus on girls who are a high risk cohort (girls highly vulnerable).This is obviously spot-on, a well thought out community focused project and we all can't wait to see its vision and community development impact become a reality and observably felt.

Good luck with that Emma.

Stevie Eyamu

August 3, 2018 16:14

Hi Emma
Good Job comrade! Your project is great , However, let us partner in order to undertake further our projects . You can also check on mine through this link, vote , comment and support it through your networks .
Vincent Ocen

August 3, 2018 13:29

Wonderful idea dear. Education is the basis of a country development. And focusing on young girl is for me a real opportunity to change the place of woman in this world by encouraging them. Good luck.
My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture" is also nominated. Please read my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137 and consider supporting my idea with comments and vote

Okiror Christopher

August 3, 2018 11:36

I extend much appreciation and respect to this idea for without an initiative like this one,the orphans would have been left without any choice but to indulge in anti-social activities like prostitution,theft,drug abuse,alcoholism and gambling as means to of survival...thank you Emma.

Obila Moses

August 3, 2018 11:08

Education in various disciples is as vital as skills acquisition especially for the vulnerable population like of orphans. There is surley potential in these children.. all they need is a support system which your idea covers... Well done Omiat.

Edyegu Stephen

August 3, 2018 09:07

There great hope in this project because it targets vulnerable school girls from poor communities. By training girls to make sanitary pads themselves will motivate girls to stay at school and to complete their education

August 3, 2018 06:56

" the prosperity of an Entrepreneur is not judged by individual achievements but on how much of a service one turns on to be to communities in as far as identifying market gaps and effectively filling them while keeping customer satisfaction as the primary objective"...OMIAT EMMANUEL

August 2, 2018 20:35

The support you provide for the orphan children will surely have a great impact in their lives and help them flourish. They will come up with flying colours and make the maximum out of their lives. All the very best!

Sorabh Rathod

August 1, 2018 22:57

Hello! Mr Emmanuel!
This is a great initiative, I can see the essence of the project from your write up. Adequate opportunities needs to be provided to the less privileged. Well done!
You can kindly give your suggestions on my idea also.

August 1, 2018 20:05

Hi Omiat Emmanuel,

This is an excellent project. You are covering many critical issues through this project and trying to achieve sustainable development goals. Your project's idea, impact and future plans are very good.

August 1, 2018 14:44

Excellent project. You help reduce unemployment and poverty in your country through this project. They will be trained to entrepreneurship through the programs that are in it, including livestock skills training, agriculture, and so forth. Good luck.

August 1, 2018 13:29

" we need to appreciate the role played by partnerships, market linkages and information sharing...this not only better positions us in the market but also allows room for continuous improvement"....OMIAT EMMANUEL

Rashid Sabil

August 1, 2018 10:23

Awesome idea, we need as more innovation and selfless efforts like this one, it is the only way that community will overcome problems. Great job Emma!!! The most interesting bit about this idea is that, it seeks to propel the education of the vulnerable children and the unemployed youth. It is clearly evident that entrepreneurial efforts can lead to sustainable and improved livelihoods for communities.

August 1, 2018 07:33

The support you provide for the orphan children will surely have a great impact in their lives. They will come up with flying colours. All the very best!

Vyjayanthi Mala
SEEDSTEM Project

Edyegu Stephen

July 31, 2018 12:14

I see a lot of sense in this project in the sense that:
1- It looks at addressing the concerns of orphans and street children by educating them. Educating these children will pave the way for their bright feature. Right now they see no hope.
2-Creating employment through capacity building is the best way to go for the unemployed. Training them in vocational skills and equipping them with necessary star-up equipment and raw materials will create job opportunities and hence income generation.
3When girls are trained to make sanitary pads themselves, they will be able to stay at school and complete education and it will also reduce on school drop-out for girls.

Generally the project well articulated and good.

Edyegu Stephen

July 31, 2018 12:14

I see a lot of sense in this project in the sense that:

Generally the project well articulated and good.