Comments

September 10, 2018 14:53

Hey Dorcas Brown... Happy to discovered you also based in Ibadan where I based. I really will Love we connect and look well at the positivity of making our country Great again. You can send me information on how I can reach you.
Best regards

August 15, 2018 22:57

August 15, 2018 22:43

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 16:57

August 15, 2018 16:52

This is a lovely idea from you Dorcas, if we have more young people who can put up something like this, I believe the children in our society will be learned and be useful

August 15, 2018 14:31

August 15, 2018 13:50

Love Greg

August 15, 2018 12:58

This is indeed a tremendous idea,exactly the type that is needed to enhance a better future for our country because this initiative centers on grooming the future leaders(Children)....It is a really brilliant idea,Keep it coming girl!

August 15, 2018 12:54

Hello, I hope you’re doing great. I went through your innovative idea ,it is really impressing as it fits into a practical project and I would say that you have an awesome project .Keep pushing and working on it. As the community members ,we can help each other by supporting through voting,rating and commenting as I have done to your innovative idea.
All the best lucky.
See my idea"EVERYTHING ON YOUR FINGER TIPS" I would be extremely happy if you take a look at my idea,Kindly vote,rate and comment on it.I promise to positively work on your opinion and feedback. This will help me develop further my project and stay touched to your innovative idea also.Read at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11936

August 15, 2018 09:26

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 03:23

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human been.

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 15, 2018 03:23

Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 15, 2018 01:15

August 14, 2018 23:11

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed in any way after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 18:08

And we both being participants in same competetion and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants.

You can also comment and vote on our idea PARKNER.

August 14, 2018 17:35

August 14, 2018 16:53

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 16:01

August 14, 2018 16:01

BRICHYS

August 14, 2018 15:51

Am really impressed n thrilled by your positive initiative ideas, want to encourage you to keep striving, I mean with people like you, we are certain that the future will be better n brighter. From the questions n answers about adding skill acquisition to your program, I am delighted to tell you that I volunteer to work with you to train the children in various skills like catering, hairstyling, makeup, bead making n accessories n other of our available skills @ BRICHYS . Success RTF

August 14, 2018 15:10

Hello Yeshwanth
It is good that you are on this platform and your comments have been helpful.
About your question on how we hope to continue with the project after this, I have learnt so much especially with people who have related ideas.Knowing I can improve my ideas and make it get better for the helpless children out there is rewarding. We are forging forward and can only get better. Children are the future and we can't let down our future if we need an enjoyable future for our generations to come.

August 14, 2018 14:49

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 14:40

Hello Temitope
It's good to know you support this initiative and I am very much willing to work with you.I like your idea too, nice work.
Thank you for comments and encouragement.
RTF initiative appreciates this.

August 14, 2018 14:07

Wow! Dorcas... I Love your initiative and we really have many things in common. I did like connect with you and hope we work together. I sent you a friend request on this platform. Hopefully we connect before this completion end. Moreso, we can connect on facebook. "Oyedele Tope James" is my username. Best regards... Together we will make life easier for everyone everywhere.

August 14, 2018 14:00

August 14, 2018 14:00

August 14, 2018 08:40

August 14, 2018 06:58

August 14, 2018 03:43

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,
workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:56

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:38

August 13, 2018 21:24

August 13, 2018 19:41

August 13, 2018 19:32

Hellao
I like your project it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 17:44

August 13, 2018 17:44

August 13, 2018 17:44

August 13, 2018 17:32

vSsup?

August 13, 2018 17:29

Dear Dorcas,

August 13, 2018 14:22

August 13, 2018 13:26

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 09:43

August 13, 2018 09:19

August 13, 2018 07:08

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 00:08

August 12, 2018 21:01

I love this initiative as it gives hope to the hopeless, hence, giving rise to a better and productive generation of youths in our society.
The RTF foundation is most appreciated for having come up with this initiative, and should endeavor to create more awareness to the people so that the wider public can be greatly reached out to to further enhance the welfare of their young ones.
I will also enjoin the notable public to come to the aid of this foundation thereby giving their own support to the expansion and development of this great and noble foundation.

August 12, 2018 20:40

Hi Dorcas,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:16

v

August 12, 2018 18:27

August 12, 2018 17:05

August 12, 2018 14:41

August 12, 2018 14:17

Dear Dorcas,

August 12, 2018 13:53

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 12, 2018 12:26

August 12, 2018 10:45

Hello Dorcas,

I have gone through your idea in one inspiring and motivating. It is a project that that will enable the youth be more useful in the society .I will you all best kindly check my idea demonstration farm for your comments and vote as I have just done for you.

August 12, 2018 06:13

To Dorcas,
Thank you Dorcas, you want to share with me on this idea, Eco-Creativephoto Studio. Thanks also for the response to my question about collaboration and hopefully you can continue to strive to contribute to your country and your community through your project. I am very happy to meet you and everyone in this competition. It's proud of me.

Nawratn Minda

August 12, 2018 05:04

Hello! Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate beyond this platform. Add me up on facebook by searching for Adeyemo Amos...Better days ahead!

August 11, 2018 19:10

HI
SHOUTOUT FROM INDIA
I LIKED YOUR IDEA ,I JUST WANT TO ASK YOU IF YOU GET SELECTED IN THE TOP 10 , WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT STEP IN ACTION . AS YOU KNOW IN TERMS OF THE FINANCIAL FACTOR THERE IS NO CASH PRIZE FROM THE COMPETITION COMITY SO. HOW ARE YOU PLANNING YOUR NEXT STEP?

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING. ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT MY IDEA AT https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/members/sheetalkumari/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

Oyeyemi Opeyemi Victor

August 11, 2018 18:54

Dorcas' dream of helping children in the gutters and shanties of the society is a noble one which requires paying the utmost attention to. It's a move which would help foster a better future for these kids; and in extension, all of our posterity put together. Hence reducing the nonentites and destitutes on the streets.

Way to go Miss Brown, I wish you the very best in your endeavor to, in no little way, make the world around you, around us, a better place.

August 11, 2018 16:41

August 11, 2018 16:04

I think you comeup with a very great idea for todays sustainable development and you can really make a difference and am so fascinated by your idea and i am highly recomended you to extend through continious analytics and innovation. I am without any doubt voting you. Keep up good work.
Please don't forget to comment and vote for my idea too.
Henok

August 11, 2018 15:19

August 11, 2018 13:43

August 11, 2018 13:20

Hello Minda
Thank you for your comments and questions. My answer to them is this:
We also believe in working with other people as a team, team work is necessary to cover as many areas as possible and so we are open to members or cooperate bodies but we also have criteria for acceptance of membership just to ensure that we are not working with people who will pull us down or make us compromise our main objectives to please their cause.

We started this year and have not had to work with other bodies.

August 11, 2018 13:00

Thank you victor umeh for your support and comment.Yes, having lived all my life in Nigeria, I have cone to realize how important a project as this is to our growth and well being. Luckily I have had a mixed experience, so I can tell what it means to be in need and my idea of this project is also to give hope to the underprivileged, they need to know how valuable they are and not work on the circumstances they were born into. Thank you

August 11, 2018 12:56

Thank you Garuba Wilson for your support from the start of this idea.Thank you for your votes.Don't worry, we cannot stop this project, the vision has been before we even thought it up. Thank you

August 11, 2018 12:53

Thank you M3N for your comments and encouragement.I have no reservation for working with you, looking forward to it.
Well done with your project work and never forget this...where there is a will impossibities cease.

Nwalo ekenem

August 11, 2018 12:53

This is one of the best initiatives for helping the society I've seen in a long time.
Totally selfless and a long life dream, I'd be willing to fully identify with this project when I can in the near future, keep it up dear

Garuba wilson

August 11, 2018 12:34

This project has made a lot of positive impact on the life of less privileged. We pray God will make this initiative get to its peak of actualization. Kudos to the founder, Dorcas Brown

August 11, 2018 09:56

Hi Dorcas,

Education is best way to develop ourselves as well as develop a country. If educated people will govern the country then definitely that country will developed at high speed. Your other objectives are also good. Good work. Keep going.

August 11, 2018 05:43

Heyaa, How's You doing?

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

Victor Umeh

August 11, 2018 03:49

Wonderful project, overwhelming....RTF Initiative. I am particularly pleased that you chose this project. This is an aspect of our national pursuit that needs more public and private partnership. A nation with a handicapped future generation is a nation heading for stagnation. I hope you get all the support you need so you can contribute your bit and generations to come will be thankful to you.

August 11, 2018 03:44

Dear Dorcas,

Dorcas Brown

August 10, 2018 23:58

Hello Theo
Thank you for your comments.In response to your questions
The idea is already ongoing.If you go through my project details carefully, it has been outlined there.The idea is a love spread one which means that having effected positive changes on as many children as we can reach out to, the chain continues such that they in turn spread it out, that way the idea doesn't die and we cover a large area.

We are working on developing accountable adults.

August 10, 2018 14:47

Dorcas Brown

August 10, 2018 12:41

How this idea was concieved is based on what I see everyday around my locality, right when I was a little child I wished I had it started since then and was happy it finally did. If you go through my profile and idea you'll understand fully the reasons for this project, also this is the best way I feel a nation can be effectively impacted on.

To the question about the next 5 years?
We have plans of spreading our tentacles out of our present location. We want to reach as many children as possible, and hopefully get all our proposed facilities in place.

And I will very much love to support your idea Its great and I have no restraints for good things. Kudos to you!

August 10, 2018 10:36

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 08:33

Dear Dorcas,

August 10, 2018 06:33

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:21

Dorcas Brown

August 9, 2018 22:09

To suggestions made on adding skills to our training, I want to say thank you for your suggestions. My project already has that as part.RTF initiative executors understand the essence of being educated formally and still having skills as a plus to be balanced financially. The good part of this idea is that we all are skilled in one or more fields. I put myself as an example, I am a hairstylist basically and willing to train our target group in this. So thank you once again.

Dorcas Brown

August 9, 2018 21:54

August 9, 2018 21:53

Only 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 9, 2018 18:31

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 10:08

Dear Dorcas,

August 9, 2018 03:47

helo,
I have read your idea/project and it just awesome. Never give up. I wish you all the best. Good luck.
you can also read My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137
and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

Adelere Adesina

August 8, 2018 21:42

Proud of this foundation and how you have continued to ensure that the lives of the needy are bettered for a greater future.
I am of the view that if more foundations as this were groomed, this world would be a better place. Reaching out to orphans and those whom the society cast a great neglect upon is a commendable effort on the part of the founder and the supporters of Raising the Future Foundation. The sky is your starting point.
Keep up the good work.

August 8, 2018 18:01

Hello Dorcas

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

Autonomous man

August 8, 2018 10:24

Your project is best of the kind dat could surely reduced if not eradicating poverty n helping d less privileged...kudos to you guys...i wud love ur projected to be selected cos dis is Wat we really need n I can see d potential in u cos if d pictures u ve uploaded n ur write up..
Brilliant idea.

August 8, 2018 09:24

August 8, 2018 09:18

Greetings Dorcas,

Naomi Dinamona

August 8, 2018 00:13

Akintade Oluwafemi

August 7, 2018 22:45

Good one Dorcas, your efforts at empowering young ones with skills and knowledge has far more reaching effect in developing this country and the continent at large, thanks and keep up the good work.

August 7, 2018 19:37

August 7, 2018 15:21

Dear Dorcas,

August 6, 2018 20:37

Hi Dorcas

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and will be very beneficial to people.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at my idea and Please comment and vote. .Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 18:16

Hello my friend dorcas,,
I hope you have benefited from my previous comment.. I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 6, 2018 17:56

A wonderful project .. Education is a basic right for children and it is through which we can ensure their future and make them an element strengthens the community .. I suggest training them in communication skills with others

August 6, 2018 17:37

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

Omosanya Oluwatimilehin

August 6, 2018 12:33

Let me just go straight to the point, RTFF was just a dream on paper but with hardwork, sacrifice, passion and deep concern for humanity you've nurtured it into a reality. Nelson Mandela once said “ it always seems impossible until it's done ”. I'm glad RTFF is now a reality and I'll give it whatever staunch support it needs. Keep up the good work.

Adelere Adesina

August 5, 2018 23:36

RTFF is a great initiative. From when I've come to learn of it, I have understood its drive to be out of passion, zeal and utmost commitment to the progress of humanity, to the deliverance of future generations from the various vices that abound in the world today. I give all my vote for this.

Aniefiok Annang

August 5, 2018 20:20

nice concept great initiative. This is quite inspiring more grace, I really appreciate your vision of fighting poverty and illiteracy through educating and empowering less privileged children in rural communities I just want to believe the vision is not restricted to Ibadan and environs alone I know fully well that with time and by God's grace you will reach out to other rural communities in the south west, Niger Delta and even the Northern region of Nigeria. I believe Nigeria can be a better place in the nearest future with ideas like this. kudos to u and your team.

August 5, 2018 19:59

August 5, 2018 16:28

Hi ,
We are the reasons of bringing positive impacts and solving our community problems. Let’s keep this positive chain in our community and supporting ideas and projects.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks

Vincent Ocen.

August 4, 2018 20:37

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

Thelittleflower

August 4, 2018 18:05

This is an awesome initiative. I believe its God leading you . In the end it all boils down to how lives are impacted and differences are made . we all hope to make the world a better place and I believe this is a bold step .

August 4, 2018 17:26

Nice job Dorcas, your idea keeps in mind building and preparing for the future generation on leaders and responsible citizens, please encourage to take up income generating activities of their respective passions, they will grow up focused and ready to serve and transform their communities...Thank you..

please consider supporting my idea with the link below.

August 3, 2018 23:08

I am really open to suggestions and comments for improvement. Thanks to all the comments coming in, they are very well noted.Thumbs up to the brain behind these and giving opportunity for such beautiful ideas for achieving the sustainable goals.Someone said "if there is something you want to see yet can't find it, then create it". For me it is an opportunity to meet and interact with great minds too.Nice work to us all!

August 3, 2018 20:53

Hi Dorcas
I like your project it's a creative ,pioneer project ,I will vote for it and this is the comment I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and voteif you like it :https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405/

Samuel Oyeleke

August 3, 2018 13:16

What a lovely way to impact positively into the life of youths. More of this great work you are doing. I'm happy that you are touching lives with this awesome initiatives. Also, introduce some hands on, training program that will motivate them to do greater things in future

Deborah Oyeleke

August 3, 2018 12:10

Great work you guys are doing. Giving back to the community and touching lives, nice initiatives. I would suggest while doing these, you can introduce hand skills training program which would motivate and spur them to do greater things in future #impacting lives

August 2, 2018 09:57

Great idea Partner!
I am happy to contribute to your project should you ever need my expertise.
You have my vote

Onakpoma igho

August 1, 2018 21:59

I have been a part of the planning for this project. I believe it is worthwhile as it will pick children up from the streets, cloth and refine them and finally make them responsible adults. Thumbs up

August 1, 2018 17:10

A very useful project to reduce illiteracy rates in school-aged children. Through innovative, interactive and fun learning can help increase the desire to go to school in children.

August 1, 2018 13:52

A noble work by you, in your region. Children are our future and you're raising the future. Best wishes! I have a similar one. You can check my project here https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/9397
Let me know if i can be of some help.

Vyjayanthi Mala