Comments

August 15, 2018 23:56

August 15, 2018 23:50

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 23:49

August 15, 2018 22:57

August 15, 2018 22:43

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

FAITH EJIH

August 15, 2018 22:29

This experience, which unfortunately only lasted 2 weeks for me, taught me a lot and ripen my idea. Whatever the outcome of the vote, I will come out of here stronger and capable to put in place that. I wish you all the best.Thank God...and thanks to my friends.
I am truely blessed to be here.

,.Faith

August 15, 2018 22:03

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 16:58

August 15, 2018 13:49

August 15, 2018 09:26

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 01:15

Kel

August 14, 2018 23:18

Arewa Spelling Bee is encouraging Pupils to commit to the art of spelling and word recognition. This is a great way to improve pupils\' vocabulary and communication skills.

August 14, 2018 23:10

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed in any way after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 20:46

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

FAITH EJIH

August 14, 2018 18:33

Thanks for the awesome review, Parkner,
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon..
Cheers!

Faith ene ejih

August 14, 2018 18:07

And we both being participants in same competetion and we talking about sustainable development, i thought it is always good to have a cordial relationship with the participants.

You can also comment and vote on our idea PARKNER.

August 14, 2018 17:35

August 14, 2018 16:52

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 16:01

August 14, 2018 14:48

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

Moses abode

August 14, 2018 13:20

Always great to see projects that will impart the minds of young kids, spelling bee is a great way to develop the brain of children positively especially in the northern region of Nigeria. Kudos to the founded.

August 14, 2018 08:40

August 14, 2018 06:58

August 14, 2018 03:43

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,
workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:56

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:38

August 13, 2018 21:24

August 13, 2018 19:41

August 13, 2018 19:31

Hellao
I like your project it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 19:31

Hellao

August 13, 2018 17:32

August 13, 2018 17:28

Dear Faith,

Amarachi Amugo

August 13, 2018 17:19

It's great to see young minds appreciating the beauty of spelling and how it positively influences our generation in terms of boosting self confidence and creating a robust vocabulary for effective communication.

Keep up the great work in effecting some of the changes we would like to see in our generation.

August 13, 2018 14:21

Amarachi Amugo

August 13, 2018 11:52

This is a great initiative. One of the challenges of our youth is their ability to effectively communicate. Spelling Bees are a sure way of ensure they know their onions in communication and helps them build self confidence early in life.

Keep up the good work in creating an enabling environment for youths of our time.

August 13, 2018 09:48

August 13, 2018 09:19

August 13, 2018 07:08

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 00:25

August 12, 2018 20:35

Hi Faith,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:15

August 12, 2018 18:21

August 12, 2018 17:05

August 12, 2018 14:45

August 12, 2018 14:41

August 12, 2018 14:14

Dear Faith,

August 12, 2018 14:05

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 12, 2018 12:26

August 11, 2018 19:27

August 11, 2018 16:41

August 11, 2018 15:18

August 11, 2018 13:42

August 11, 2018 10:30

August 11, 2018 05:42

Heyaa, How's You doing?

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 03:42

Dear Faith,

August 10, 2018 14:47

August 10, 2018 12:43

I think your idea is really unique and has all the qualities to be a great Startup. Our world need people like you who are extremely creative and dedicated to change the world for greater good. I really appreciate you and your idea, I wish you all the best for your future and I hope you will successfully execute your idea.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything at [email protected] I will be happy to help you.

We as a community will always be there for you and your Startup. Please support my idea too by voting and commenting your review on it. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10342/
I hope you will support us too.

August 10, 2018 10:36

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 08:29

Dear Faith,

August 10, 2018 06:33

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:21

Binta

August 9, 2018 21:54

Highly inspiring move dear. I hope all educational organization. More grease to your elbows. I'd strongly encourage support from the government on this. I hope this project wins.

August 9, 2018 21:49

Only 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 9, 2018 18:30

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:29

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 10:07

Dear Faith,

August 8, 2018 23:52

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 8, 2018 17:55

Hello Faith

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 08:55

Greetings Faith Ejih,

Naomi Dinamona

August 8, 2018 00:23

August 7, 2018 19:34

MichaelOLAREWAJUpopoola

August 7, 2018 18:51

This is the best movement ever,..going out of your own pleasure to give the best to young minds; exploring their inborn capacity to change our world for greatness.

If a child is giving the privilege to grow a thousand children are awaken to growth in that light and if two children are trained, ten thousand children are set to walk in the path to change the world for better.
WELL-DOING MY FAITH ENE EJIH. A rare Gem amidst many.

Faith, You deserve a Nobel Prize for filling up the gaps our past leaders left void. You're improving the minds of these little ones, opening up their precious eyes to see the treasures they possess within.
You know something..? I just nominated you for MOP Prize juvenile capacity development.

FAITH EJIH

August 7, 2018 18:12

Dear Kanika.

Thanks a bunch.
I hope it emerges the best project. .
Thanks for your positive feedback.
We can only get better.I believe change starts with an idea which can transform into mighty inventions.

Faith.

August 7, 2018 16:53

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 15:20

Dear Faith,

August 7, 2018 11:39

Hey,
Your idea is great and innovative. I am very hopeful that it will create a revolution in the upcoming days in the sector that you have been working on.. I wish you all the best and you have definitely got my vote. But I had one question for you.. What is the feature or aspect that makes you unique from all other similar type of initiatives? I will glad to know. Also, please vote and comment in my project also.

Link of my Project:

Rownak,
COO
Online Sohopathi

August 7, 2018 08:36

Hi Faith ,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 15:57

Hello my friend faith,,
I hope you have benefited from my previous comment.. I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

blessing

August 6, 2018 15:08

Good luck... this is a truly good innovation for young minds. It is a way to encourage and mould them into better leaders tomorrow... It is something that should be encouraged and supported.... all the best, please keep it up.

Themmy

August 6, 2018 14:59

There is no better way to support a project that is making effort to bring back the reading culture that is gradually fading away due social and physical vices .I know this is real and it is born out of passion and zeal for a better representation of our tommorow.

August 6, 2018 12:28

Great Idea. I like your overall plan and infrastructure. However, I am very interested to know what you are aiming to achieve over the next 5 years? Do let me know. I am eager to listen. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
COO,
Online Sohopathi

Please provide your idea and suggestion about my project also.
Link:

August 6, 2018 11:38

This is a great idea .. So students will be able to master English in an easy and interactive way .. I suggest doing competitions in English that help students to compete and learn

Daniel

August 6, 2018 07:34

I'm so looking forward to this year's edition of the arewa spelling bee. This is because of how inspiring that of last year was. Keep the fire burning my dear Faith, I stand with you always amf I love your passion and desire to change the world positively..

August 6, 2018 07:20

Please vote my submission if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11526/

August 6, 2018 05:34

Your idea is good. When I read your idea I just remember all the spelling bee contest of my elementary and high school years. Continue improving and supporting education. Education is basic for a country to develop.
Visit comment and vote : Mini EcoSystem

August 6, 2018 04:02

your idea is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 19:59

August 4, 2018 20:33

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

David Wonders

August 4, 2018 08:55

There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits
“Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” keep pressing Faithy

Jennifer Ojorumi Kingsley

August 4, 2018 01:36

Innovative, ground breaking and an inspirational legacy is been born in Kano city, the educational system and structure in the northern region and beyond is retransforming. My hope for Nigeria's education is resounding and my heart gladings for our children, youth's and generations of today and the future will benefit greatly from this Vision-project...The mindset of the children and youths of a community is what makes a nation great;beginning from their visionary educational systems a d structures...
God bless the vision carrier.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA!

Janet

August 3, 2018 17:30

going places.
Brewing new grounds
The is the life of an entrepreneur .urging the team to keep up the Good work
We will life up our banner shout for joy over the victory

Your award awaits you

Folashade

August 3, 2018 16:34

what a good start for success .. thumbs up faith .. its really a good idea and am sure this will groom up coming kids and give them a better life !! God bless you!

August 3, 2018 15:28

blessing

August 3, 2018 15:11

I hope this idea is sustainable and keeps impacting in more lives.
congratulations and make northern Nigeria great and help to enhance the educational sector as this will help the students to be world class and bold.... Good Luck

Balewa Celestina

August 3, 2018 10:50

Arewa Spelling Bee is a timely project, and its content will see to enhancing child development at very early stages. The impact of such a competition has seen even more students pay rapt attention to building their vocabulary. Its a win win for the North.

Uyai

August 3, 2018 09:13

Seeing a youth embarking on this kind of project makes me have the strong believe that our nation Nigeria remains a great nation. This is a very innovative and educative project that I indulge everyone to fully support her in any way possible. Ride on Faith

Nonso

August 3, 2018 09:09

Arewa spelling bee is a great project and I strongly believe this project will improve the spelling skills of upcoming kids who eventually will become our leaders of tomorrow. This is a fantastic project coming in an era where short codes such as "lol", "brb" commonly used in social media chats is eating deep into our spellings and constructive sentences. Kudos to you Faith.

Eval Emori

August 3, 2018 06:07

This is a great project. This will really improve the literacy level among Children in the North.
This arewa spelling bee will not only improve them literally it will also go a long way in helping them become citizens that will be willing to impact their community

Zainab

August 3, 2018 05:46

Northern Nigeria continues to hold one of the worst literacy rates in the country. I am excited by initiatives like the Arewa Spelling Bee that aim to improve the unfavourable stats. Welldone to the organisers!

Gloria Subaba

August 3, 2018 05:03

Dear Faithy,
I am so Proud of you. Arewa Spelling Bee is such a great idea. Very educational and purposeful.
You Deserve the award and even more.
Greater heights dear. You are Blessed and made for the Top.

Ileigo Adolor

August 2, 2018 22:49

Dear Faith,
This is a great project.
Thank you for the good job you are doing by touching lives of young people.
I wish you colourful colours.

Warm regards.

Lego

Wilson Atumeyi

August 2, 2018 21:08

I was opportuned to follow this project from inception and for me it's a dream turned reality, I believe in BrainyBrainers vision and it's mission, people need to know that achieving Goal 4 of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) goes beyond teaching children in the four corners of the classroom. I know you deserve to be awarded
Great job BrainyBrainers, GREAT job Faith

Mercy

August 2, 2018 19:27

Splendid idea. Long overdue need for the teaming youth in Nigeria.
100% supported.
I believe that with adequate support and sponsorship from relative governmental bodies, The Spelling Bee will improve the confidence of young ones both in spelling and their general outlook on life.

Chidinma chi

August 2, 2018 19:15

Arewa spelling bee is clearly a selfless service towards optimizing the quality of education which is a great step. I strongly believe it\'s benefit cannot be overlooked as catching them young is key to a better educational future. Hence support needed for the actualization of this project will not only be appreciated but will forever make an impact in this generation. Great job faith (CEO ASP) ,I am strongly in support of this project

Nathaniel

August 2, 2018 16:43

Friends hold a special place in our hearts, not just because of the good times we share but also for the bonds that are formed when we go through pain and adversity holding each other up. There are people in your life whom you count as great friends. They may be young or old, close or distant. Whoever they are and wherever they are, these words are for you to encourage them. Use these words to thank them for their love and generosity and uplift them when they need it most.
all the best

August 2, 2018 14:55

Hello Faith!
Wow! I'm amazed with your project. This is a great course to improve life and quality of the younger generations out there. Keep the good work going and ball rolling... Wishing you success.

Feeezy

August 2, 2018 13:24

More wins.....more heights.
Keep flying high.
The top is where you belong. We will keep at this and Make sure this is sustainable.

The brainyBrainers solution is a non profit organisation that is equipped with a team of trained professionals who are passionate about quality education in the northern Nigeria.
Long live ASB
Team.

FAITH EJIH

August 2, 2018 12:48

I am feeling really good today,
I am blessed with great friends,

Faith ene Ejih
AREWA SPELLING BEE

Friend

August 2, 2018 12:46

Dear Faith ,

keep up the good job,
the sky is your starting point
you will bring home this prize.
God bless you daily and keep impacting in your world
blessings!

MANAGER

August 2, 2018 12:33

GOOD JOB FAITH,

YOU ARE GOOD, I CAN ONLY WISH YOU THE VERY BEST.Keep bringing out the best in these kids, we can never repay you but God will bring people your way and make your way prosperous.

FAITH EJIH

August 2, 2018 12:23

DEAR EMOOO,

Thank you so much for your interest in my idea (AREWA SPELLING BEE ). I really appreciate your good comment and I am so happy that you support me idea. I hope with this idea can be useful for all people around the world.

Faith ene Ejih
AREWA SPELLING BEE

FAITH EJIH

August 2, 2018 12:19

To Daniel
I hope you feel good today,
Thank you so much for your interest in my idea (AREWA SPELLING BEE ). I really appreciate your good comment and I am so happy that you support me idea. Thank you for being an every day inspiration.

Faith Ene Ejih
AREWA SPELLING BEE

FAITH EJIH

August 2, 2018 12:08

TO OMOH,
I really appreciate you my dear
Thank you so much for your interest in my project (AREWA SPELLING BEE ). I really appreciate your good comment and I am so happy that you support me idea. I hope with this idea can be useful for all people around the world.

Faith ene Ejih
AREWA SPELLING BEE

FAITH EJIH

August 2, 2018 12:01

To AJAGUN

I hope you feel good today,

Faith ene Ejih
AREWA SPELLING BEE

FAITH EJIH

August 2, 2018 11:31

The comments are really heart warming and loving. This goes a long way to helping me do more and impact in my society better. IReally appreciate this.
Thank you for standing up for me .

Ajagun

August 2, 2018 05:14

A very proud initiative with unique and outstanding charisma, Kano state and North region entirely always anticipated for such a reasonable initiative. Until a pragmatic Faith Ejih walk in as a rescue team of our generation. More wisdom, Grace, Favour and Financial support i pray. Honestly they are the best organisation we've witnessed so far as a grassroots sensitization organisation. They say, Education is the best weapon against poverty and terrorism. And "Spelling Bee" put in a thoughtful idea's to define what Education really stand for, Morally, Intellectually and Psychologically in a sane clime.
God bless your initiative as i pray UNESCO interpret such a life long initiative while posterity shall bless every souls that make it a pride of the Continent and the World at large.

Omoh-d

August 2, 2018 00:20

Great! Can't help but reminisce those times we would watch the "Akeela spelling bee movie" in Kano. Can still remember how we prayed for such innoviation during our time but never witnessed any. Am glad you, Faith have taken this up, as a passion. I see this going global. Keep up the good work.

Emmanuel Adefemi Adesina

August 1, 2018 23:41

Areas spelling is an excellent project,especially been focused in the development of sound mind in the educational sector of the northern state

It is a viable project that will build sound mind and top class pupil in the northern Nigeria area

August 1, 2018 17:28

Excellent project to create a team of trained professionals in your country. Teams that will help children to maintain your country's language and spelling culture. Very inspiring and good luck.

Warm regards,

Daniel

August 1, 2018 16:51

This event is one of a kind and the very first and best of extracurricular activities in Kano State, Nigeria. The spelling bee saw 26 schools signed up, 52 participants and over 300 spectators in attendance. This year's edition promises to be better than last year.

blessing

August 1, 2018 12:49

I wish you all the very best.

I hope this idea is sustainable and keeps impacting in more lives.