Comments

August 15, 2018 23:55

August 15, 2018 23:31

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 22:56

vTry HARD and Die HARD!

August 15, 2018 22:41

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:02

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 16:55

August 15, 2018 15:35

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Although we have reached the end of the competition, I hope that you do implement your idea. Please reach out to me if you need any help.

Also If you would like to also help support my project one last time called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 15, 2018 14:29

August 15, 2018 13:47

August 15, 2018 09:21

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 04:33

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

August 15, 2018 04:32

August 15, 2018 02:49

August 15, 2018 02:03

August 14, 2018 23:09

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 20:45

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 20:26

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 14, 2018 19:23

August 14, 2018 17:33

August 14, 2018 16:46

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 16:26

August 14, 2018 16:26

August 14, 2018 16:03

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 16:00

August 14, 2018 15:58

August 14, 2018 08:39

August 14, 2018 06:57

August 14, 2018 04:39

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 23:07

Your idea is great and innovative. I really like the image that ilustrates your idea. In what you inspire?

August 13, 2018 22:37

August 13, 2018 20:44

Dear Geoffrey,

August 13, 2018 19:41

August 13, 2018 19:30

Hellao
I like your project it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 19:25

August 13, 2018 19:25

August 13, 2018 19:25

August 13, 2018 17:29

August 13, 2018 17:10

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:50

August 13, 2018 16:46

August 13, 2018 15:41

August 13, 2018 14:21

August 13, 2018 13:24

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 12:13

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR 21ST CENTURY YOUTH PEOPLE(IT WILL INCREASE THEo enhance self practical lessons in engineering institutions all over the country AND ASSIST THEM IN LEADING A DECENT LIFE).HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF WORLD

August 13, 2018 09:43

August 13, 2018 09:15

August 13, 2018 07:06

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 12, 2018 20:37

Hi Geoffrey,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:15

August 12, 2018 17:03

August 12, 2018 14:40

August 12, 2018 12:22

August 11, 2018 19:16

August 11, 2018 18:51

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 16:50

I loved your idea , you have came quite far and i hope you move further and further. I myself being from high school know that talent has no age limitation . There are so many people out there wIith so many degrees but they still can't think something so creative. So i will just say , proud of you. Keep going ahead.

You can also support my idea by voting and commenting on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 16:38

August 11, 2018 16:06

Good to see you on this platform. Your idea is a good one and would want you to keep it up.I would like to know what inspired it and how you hope to hold it up.My link is always available for your support and comments, please feel free to do so.
Best regards!

August 11, 2018 15:18

August 11, 2018 13:39

August 11, 2018 10:29

August 11, 2018 10:06

Dear Geoffrey,

August 11, 2018 05:40

Heyaa, How's You doing?

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 10, 2018 20:16

Hello my friend,,
Thank you for participating with this innovative project in this wonderful competition. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 10, 2018 14:46

August 10, 2018 12:00

Training students on practical skills helps to improve their experience and make them ready for the job market .. It is a wonderful project .. I wish you good luck my friend

August 10, 2018 10:34

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:13

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. So far your idea is very good. You need to train other people like you so that it will be easy for you to operate your training center. You need to do something which attract people/student to come at your training center. This will benefits to you and students as well.

August 10, 2018 07:02

Dear Geoffrey,

August 9, 2018 23:20

August 9, 2018 23:17

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

August 9, 2018 21:49

Only 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 9, 2018 18:19

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 12:25

NAMAN GOYAL

August 9, 2018 06:55

Hello Nawrath,

Unlike others in the science and technology field, we provide an open space where anyone can become a technology entrepreneur without judgement, fear of failure - for us we encourage failure and know that it is a stepping stone to greatness. We let our scholars do what they love through hands on experimentation which is proven to support every kind of person, even the slow pace learners. This is what sets us apart

August 9, 2018 06:13

Hello Team Parkner,

Thank you for your comments. My inspiration is based on my own experiences studying sciences. I loved to make things but I always had no tools or components to use and I graduated from university with a degree in bachelor of science majoring in Physics but I could not even build a simple electronic circuit. I have also met great young innovators who were challenged because they didnt have a space to develop their ideas. This is what drives me.
In 2 years I want the academy to already be set and running sustainably with the first 10 tech businesses graduating.

August 9, 2018 03:52

helo,
I have read your idea/project and it just awesome. Never give up. I wish you all the best. Good luck.
you can also read My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137
and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

August 8, 2018 19:32

Hello Geoffrey,
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your project in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this project.

August 8, 2018 18:32

Dear Geoffrey,

August 8, 2018 17:23

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 11:34

Hello Ramesh,

Thank you for the comment. I am happy to hear that someone else do believes in my project. Yes I do want to spread the project to other countries and will definitely keep in touch with you. I am going to look at your project and comment as best I can. Good luck too

August 8, 2018 11:31

Hello Naman,
Thank you for your comments and encouragement. I will definitely check your project and vote as much as I can.
This is a great platform to connect with other entrepreneurs and I am happy to share thoughts with you.
Good luck too

August 8, 2018 09:22

August 8, 2018 08:55

Greetings Geoffrey,

Naomi Dinamona

August 7, 2018 23:23

August 7, 2018 19:29

August 7, 2018 17:10

Dear Geoffrey,

August 7, 2018 16:49

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 05:54

Hi I hope you're doing well.
Your Project Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other.
However, I would like to ask some questions to you
Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise?
Is your innovation need a patent?
Support my idea at:

NAMAN GOYAL

August 6, 2018 21:52

Hello my friend Geoffrey,,
Thank you for participating in this competition with your creative project .. Together we can solve all the problems around the world ..
I will be happy if you see my idea (cardio vision ) and give me your comments and suggestions to develop it .. Together we can make life better
Idea link:

August 6, 2018 12:34

Hi ,I like your project , the gap between learning sciences and its real world application makes people disappointed , good luck and keep your great work, I just voted for you and this's comment to support you as we should support each other, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote if you like it via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 6, 2018 11:55

Great Idea. I like your overall plan and infrastructure. However, I am very interested to know what you are aiming to achieve over the next 5 years? Do let me know. I am eager to listen. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
COO,
Online Sohopathi

Please provide your idea and suggestion about my project also.
Link:

August 6, 2018 07:53

Hi Geoffrey,

Your idea is amazing. You have different type of training center and it will help people to develop their minds and making them learn leadership skills. Scholarship future plan will help students to encourage in their respective field.

August 6, 2018 07:16

Please vote my submission if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11526/

August 6, 2018 06:38

Hi Geoffrey,

Your idea is amazing .It will be very helpful in getting rid of unemployment and raising the living standards of people.It will also make youth empowered by developing their minds and making them learn leadership skills.I too have an idea "Educating every person on cpr"so I will be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 05:52

Hello Mawoya,

Thank you for taking a look at my project. You are right we do need collaborations and support foe each other. I will take a look at your project as well

August 6, 2018 05:49

Hello Mboumba,

Thank you for your questions and takin a look at my project. The key factor in my project is the different way we want to foster the learning of sciences while creating a space for developing tchnologies in Africa. I can imagine a time when many turning point ideas come from African youth... this is our focus. Our team is only an added bonus because we are competent in mentoring and business startup and love science and technology. We can so much be able to scale our model through existing schools (we are currently testing this) The part of the turn over is not quite predictable at this point because our focus is on youth who are out of school and other marginalized youth whose pay back will depend on the success of their projects.
Thank you again for your questions. Very insightful.

August 6, 2018 05:41

Hello Kanika,

I actually do hope that we can work together not only for this competition. I believe there is a lot in collaboration where we can all benefit. Some people here might actually take it that we are competing with each other but in actual sense we are here to support each other. I wan to thank everyone who has supported me grow this idea and has encouraged me. We here are in the business of making our communities better.

August 6, 2018 05:36

Hello Jelila,

Thank you for your comments. I actually do hope for a time we shall have our center in most African countries. And also thank you for your encouragement. I will definitely look at your project.

August 6, 2018 04:05

your idea is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 20:27

August 5, 2018 10:02

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

August 2, 2018 02:19

Just click the link below;

July 26, 2018 06:40

Hey Julius,

Thank you for your encouragement and support. You took the time to vote and comment on this project and again, you do want to follow this project. This is an awesome honor for me and a big encouragement. Sharing notes on this platform has made me realize that most African countries and facing this same challenge in education.

Can someone outside Africa who is in this platform share with me their experience studying sciences? If you can, this will be so helpful for me and I appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

Omoding, Sayans

July 26, 2018 06:34

Hello Ronald

Thank you for your encouragement. I do believe that our future and that of our children lies in what we do today and I hope and know that our small efforts will contribute in making a just and better world. I will check out your project.

Thanks again
Omoding

July 26, 2018 06:31

Thank you James for letting me know your experience. It seems most of the African countries are stuck with the colonial rigid education which doesnt inspire creativity and innovation and I want to break this pattern and create a new learning platform. Thank you for the encouragement. By letting me know your experience, I am able to compare notes and learn what happens in other areas in Africa.

July 25, 2018 20:31

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to all communities around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

July 25, 2018 18:36

Reply to Moses comment!

I also graduated from Physics in one of the best university of Technology in Nigeria but one thing I discovered is the fact that we are not really trained to solve societal challenges.. We are trained to get employed and live good life. What the mess.

I hope we can have more unique persons like you in Africa.... You got me Man!

July 25, 2018 18:32

Hello Geoffrey!

Visiting your page is one of the fascinating thing to me.
Brave work.. Brave idea.
I am really interested in this project based learning and I will appreciate resources that will help me in my project and further idea.
We can Connect on whatsapp... My contact: +2348165221158
I really look forward working with you... Thanks

July 25, 2018 08:55

Hello Moses Katala & Erick,

I am motivated with this project because of my own experience. It is so unfortunate you went through the same and many more youth Africa-wide are going through this. My hope is that my project breaks this process.
In regards to the $2000, you might be right. We are currently understanding our potential scholars. We are also looking for a figure to cover accomodation, feeding and training needs for a year. Now considering that we are not like other schools which have holiday breaks but rather we are in the academy all year round, this amount might be just enough but it will probably between $1000-$2000. In addition, we have the full or partial scholarship which will cover those not able to pay the amount.
Thank you again for pointing this out. We are understanding this more.

Julius

July 24, 2018 10:57

I love the idea. In Uganda, science education and growth in science and technology are really being limited by the theoretical learning and a curriculum that is out dated. This might actually be the case for most African countries. I want to follow this project always and hope to get in touch with you.

Julius, Uganda

July 24, 2018 02:17

Hello Geofrey. When I resd your project description, I remembered how I graduated my physics class with a very good grade, but I could not even fix a light bulb. The education that most our kids are receiving is purely theoretical and not practical. That is why we are not able to get people like Mark Zuckerberg in Africa. Its like we have been programmed to study for a job and not anything else. The fact that your project is tackling this challenge gives me hope on the future of the continent. As feedback, dont you think 2000 USD per year is a lot of money for average income earning families?

July 23, 2018 07:08

Hello James,

Thank you for your comments. I know a little about project based learning as we have been training secondary school teachers about it. I would be willing to share some resources I have with you. Just let me know if you are interested.

Thank you. I like your efforts and all the entrepreneurs here. It is up to us to make the world a better place and our projects here go a long way. I wish you and all the rest the best.

July 19, 2018 01:04

It is interesting to meet great minds here!
I must confess that you are one of them Geoffrey.
I still intend making a proper study on project based learning.
I intend building a better community for secondary school student in my country.. I hope to graft this in.

July 16, 2018 06:31

Hello @Mujahed, you wrote a comment in french but unfortunately, I am not learnt in French. I do hope that it means I contact you on WhatsApp. Yes we do need collaborations and exchange of experiences. I was not aware about the possibility of the participants here becoming members but thank you for the information. Let me contact you on WhatsApp and we see a way to work on.

Omoding
Sayans

July 16, 2018 06:25

Thank you @Neda for your comment and encouragement. I like to work with the youth and this is a great opportunity for me. I know I will be successful someday. I like your project about the children and have given some comments. Thank you again

July 16, 2018 01:04

Excellent model of learning and putting knowledge in practice immediately so young people learn through their own experiences early enough. I like that you actually lived process that you have as a project now, and I hope you will have great success with this idea.
I'm also here with a project Baby Artysh, so if you have some time please take a look.
All best,
Neda

July 16, 2018 01:03

July 15, 2018 13:39

Dear Geoffrey
wow! yes, it is very good, i am ready for this collaboration please share it with me i will vote for your project
your project is the beast
thanks againt
Mujahed mukhtar
Ghazni Afghanistan

July 15, 2018 09:37

Bonjour Mr Geoffrey
je trouve votre projet ingénieux et vraiment utile pour l'Afrique.
je serai ravi de vous avoir dans mon équipe pour une collaboration parfaite.
Mon whatsapp +22997690292
Ravi de faire votre connaissance

July 15, 2018 09:36

I too have posted a project idea within this youth citizen entrepreneurship.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth citizen entrepreneurship competition
Are you aware that each of us here within the youth citizen entrepreneurship can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.

Enjoy your day!

Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive ,
Education for youth

July 15, 2018 07:26

Wow I love the project. Having an informal place where people learn science and technology beats the current system which is strict and limits students exploring their ideas.

Julius

June 26, 2018 09:11

I am happy you read my comment well, there are further developments in your product and hopefully you succeed. I do pray your success in this competition will happen because the world needs more and more people like you

June 26, 2018 09:11

June 26, 2018 09:11

June 26, 2018 09:11

June 26, 2018 09:11

June 24, 2018 09:57

Thank you Minda for your comments.
Yes we have thought of including mentors who will support the scholars develop their ideas. It is even easier for us to include mentoring since our team already has skills and experience in mentoring

June 21, 2018 14:10

Excellent project. Your project creates a comfortable and conducive learning ground with an interest in science and technology. The question is, why not need a teacher (mentor) in this project? What if they find difficulty in their learning?

Thanks,