Comments

August 15, 2018 23:54

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 23:54

August 15, 2018 23:53

August 15, 2018 23:53

August 15, 2018 22:55

August 15, 2018 22:40

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:01

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 17:51

August 15, 2018 16:54

August 15, 2018 15:31

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Although we have reached the end of the competition, I hope that you do implement your idea. Please reach out to me if you need any help.

Also If you would like to also help support my project one last time called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 15, 2018 14:26

August 15, 2018 14:04

Hi friend,

Here to wish you the very best in all your future endeavors. It was awesome hearing and learning about your idea.

Please do pay us a visit at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10574/ if you havent and drop us a comment or even better spare sometime to vote if you can.

Most importantly, pay us a visit on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pearltrekadventures/, like our page, invite your network to do so as well and keep up with us after this journey. Dont hesitate to let us know how we can collaborate if possible

We thank you for all your support, encouragement and advice on how we can better implement our project.

Cheers,

August 15, 2018 09:31

August 15, 2018 09:14

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 05:27

Hello there,
I must say it has been an astounding time reading so many great entries.
I went through the details of your idea and was indeed very impressed. Would you be kind enough to please explain to me as how you got this idea? Equally importantly, who were (are) the people who inspired you for you to come up with this idea.
Take care and all the very best!

Daashayani Rajasinggam

August 15, 2018 05:11

Hey,NICE IDEA BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT YOUR ADDING YOUR PERSONAL FUNDS IN THE PROGRAMME IS GOOD DEAR BUT IF YOU GET MARKETING HELP ALSO,MORE PEOPLE CAN BENEFIT AND BE ENTREPRENEUR WHICH WILL THEREFORE END POVERTY.BEST OF LUCK.YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE WELCOME.THANK YOU

August 15, 2018 05:11

Hey,NICE IDEA BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT YOUR ADDING YOUR PERSONAL FUNDS IN THE PROGRAMME IS GOOD DEAR BUT IF YOU GET MARLETING HELP ALSO,MORE PEOPLE CAN BENEFIT AND BE ENTREPRENEUR WHICH WILL THEREFORE END POVERTY.BEST OF LUCK.YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE WELCOME.THANK YOU

August 15, 2018 05:07

Hi Mayowa,YOUR PLAN OF SECONDARY SCHOOL PROJECT WILL PROVIDE MUCH NEEDED IMPETUS ON SECONDARY AND HIGHER EDUCATION BOARD EDUCATION.BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST YOU GO FOR LENIENT AND KID LOVING INSTRUCTORS. IF TEACHERS ARE NOT KIND AND PASSIONATE,CHILDREN WILL NOT GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF TEACHER'S FEAR.BEST OF LUCK DEAR!!!!HELP ME RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT GENERIC MEDICINES.REGARDS-KT

August 15, 2018 04:25

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

August 15, 2018 03:13

Hello Mayowa
It has been good having you on this platform, for me I have learnt from you and will always support your idea.
Having learnt and interacted with others, I will like to know
1.If you will be willing to partner with any other members and why?
2.What happens next after this competition, what are your plans for growth?
3.Could learning from others make you change your business idea?
4.Will you like to add a few more areas to your idea?
We are here for one another with a common goal of sustainability so I still need your comments on NY idea

August 15, 2018 03:13

Hello Mayowa
Having learnt and interacted with others, I will like to know
1.If you will be willing to partner with any other members and why?
2.What happens next after this competition, what are your plans for growth?
3.Could learning from others make you change your business idea?
4.Will you like to add a few more areas to your idea?

August 15, 2018 01:23

August 14, 2018 23:06

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 22:50

Hi Mayowa,

Once again thanks for your comments/feedback/votes on my project.

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 22:38

Hey! Today especially now till tomorrow, all contestants will seemingly be on the run. I don't blame any for this but I would like you to be steady, to observe as many ideas as possible, seek the grey areas and help improve them through your suggestions. Mean while I wish you success as the competition rounds up tomorrow.

Hi Mayowa,

Keep up the good work of imparting entrepreneurship skills to young people. I think the main reason we find it hard in life is due to lack of such information in the younger age. Wishing you all the best.

Cheers,
Alinafe

August 14, 2018 19:23

August 14, 2018 18:45

Dear Mayowa As far as we are approaching end of competition, I would like to ask you what as the most useful part for you? Online trainings, comments of other participants or something else? Wish you good luck with your further implementation of a project.

All best,
Neda

Baby Artysh project

August 14, 2018 17:33

August 14, 2018 16:00

August 14, 2018 15:58

August 14, 2018 15:04

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 13:57

August 14, 2018 08:38

August 14, 2018 06:56

August 14, 2018 06:03

Your idea is good. This has been a great opportunity to share your idea . Remember to make great changes that help our world be better for each human been.

August 14, 2018 06:03

August 14, 2018 03:56

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:42

@Samuel Anyaele
Dear Friend,
I am grateful for your comment and support. Your idea is timely, exciting and worthy of consideration any day, anytime. To be a part of it would be of utmost delight to me. Let us join hands in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

You can also support my idea by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks. Just click the link below:

August 13, 2018 22:37

August 13, 2018 22:28

@NAVEEN BODDU
I truly appreciate that you see my work in the light of what is truly for- national impact. Your idea is one that enlightens and brings a mind shift! Bravo! I do hope our relationship continues beyond this platform.

Let us enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas! You can also support mine by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 22:18

@Japhet Yuda
Well done, well done, well done! Your idea is full of life and sustainability. Thank you for taking out time to support my cause on this platform. As we approach the end of this phase, I do hope we join hands in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!
You can also support my idea by voting, commenting and sharing with your network.

August 13, 2018 22:10

@Neda Aleksić
Thank you Neda for taking out time to evaluate and comment on my idea. No one is self made as it takes the efforts of more than one to make significant impact in our world today. Please join me as we can make impact together through healthy synergism.
Support my work by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 22:02

@Jonathan Mazyopa
I appreciate you taking out time out of your schedule to contribute to the success of my idea. Your idea is highly remarkable and sustainable!

I also believe we need to enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!
You can also support mine by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 21:55

@Sheetal Kumari
I truly appreciate your comment. You, being quite young and with such zest for a better world and great critical thinking skills, give me goosebumps with your idea! You deserve many accolades. Your idea is sustainable in its formation.
As we are tending towards the end of this great start, we need to enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas! You can also support mine by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 21:46

@Naomi Dinamona
Thank you so much Naomi for your comments and support. I do hope you never cease in your pursuit of excellence. Bravo! I'd appreciate if we could enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!
You can also support my idea by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks. Just click the link below;

August 13, 2018 21:37

@Yeshwanth Vakati Ramesh
I really appreciate your comment, spirit of collegiality, cooperation and your view of this process we find ourselves in. I hope that we sustain our relationship beyond this platform. Your idea is full of life and great details. However, as you reitrated, we need to enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!
You can also support mine by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 21:22

@Jelila Blalogoe
I truly appreciate your comment. Your idea is one that is timely, innovative and empowering. Thank you for your support in such a time as this. As the end of the beginning draws near, kindly support mine by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 21:17

Happy to meet you through this competition!!! and i have learnt many things by going through your project.

August 13, 2018 21:12

@Kanika Tripathi
Thank you, thank you, thank you! In this busy system, you deserve many accolades for improving and sustaining the edge that your idea possesses. Let's join hands to see our dreams come true.
You can also support mine by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 21:04

@Sheetal Kumari
You have done a great job so far! Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation. Do keep it up! As we approach the end of the beginning, we need to enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!
Your can support mine by voting, commenting and sharing with your networks.

August 13, 2018 20:54

@Team Partner
Thank you so much. Your idea is a brilliant one! I do hope you do not relent in this innovative pursuit. However, we need to enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

August 13, 2018 20:46

@Temitope James
I appreciate your votes and comments. It is heartwarming to see ideas like yours that would truly empower our nation. However, we need to enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

August 13, 2018 20:15

@Abdulla Alsuraihi
I appreciate your comment. Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation! However, we need to enter into partnership in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

August 13, 2018 20:06

Enter your comment
@THE M3N
I appreciate your comment. I do hope that together, with great ideas such as yours and mine, our world becomes a better place.
Kind regards.

August 13, 2018 20:05

Enter your comment
@THE M3N
Kind regards.

August 13, 2018 19:58

Dear Mayowa,

August 13, 2018 19:39

August 13, 2018 19:29

Hellao
I like your project it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 19:28

Hellao

August 13, 2018 17:42

August 13, 2018 17:42

August 13, 2018 17:42

August 13, 2018 17:28

August 13, 2018 17:04

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:46

August 13, 2018 16:41

August 13, 2018 14:20

August 13, 2018 13:03

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 12:12

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR 21ST CENTURY YOUTH PEOPLE(IT WILL INCREASE THEo enhance self practical lessons in engineering institutions all over the country AND ASSIST THEM IN LEADING A DECENT LIFE).HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF WORLD

August 13, 2018 09:46

August 13, 2018 09:15

August 13, 2018 07:06

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 00:06

August 12, 2018 20:41

August 12, 2018 20:32

Hi Mayowa,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:14

August 12, 2018 17:02

August 12, 2018 17:01

August 12, 2018 14:33

Dear Mayowa,

August 12, 2018 12:22

August 12, 2018 09:49

Your idea would make the students into great entrepreneurs , personally i feel a entrepreneur should be mentally strong than technically to continue being in this field.I can see a analogy between your idea and mine, please check it in the below link :
You can read and support my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10144/, Hope it would impress you.
Vishnu madesh

August 11, 2018 19:13

August 11, 2018 18:51

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 16:46

I loved your idea , you have came quite far and i hope you move further and further. I myself being from high school know that talent has no age limitation . There are so many people out there wIith so many degrees but they still can't think something so creative. So i will just say , proud of you. Keep going ahead.

You can also support my idea by voting and commenting on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 16:43

August 11, 2018 16:37

August 11, 2018 15:18

August 11, 2018 13:39

August 11, 2018 10:29

August 11, 2018 05:39

Heyaa, How's You doing?

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 04:02

Dear Mayowa,

August 11, 2018 02:17

@Theo Margazoglou
thank you for your observation, please kindly point put where you will like me to work on more concerning this project.

i am looking forward to your response

August 11, 2018 02:08

i want to sincerely appreciate everyone who has commented on my project, you advice has helped me reshape and see things better concerning this project. we wont stop until we achieve every bit of our goal.

August 10, 2018 16:46

This is a lovely project in a country like mine, how I wish the government can see positive in this and fund project like this

Please never relent and continue with the good work

I wish you all the best in your good work

Johnson Nelson

August 10, 2018 16:24

I'm always impress seeing youth sensitising the incoming generation. It's not always easy to come up with this kind of great idea that can move our dear society forward. You have done a great job bro. Keep it up

August 10, 2018 14:46

August 10, 2018 11:04

Dear Mayowa,

August 10, 2018 10:34

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 9, 2018 23:20

August 9, 2018 21:46

Only 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 9, 2018 18:28

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:17

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 12:25

NAMAN GOYAL

August 9, 2018 11:05

Dear Mayowa,

August 8, 2018 17:42

This seems to be a very interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your project that makes
it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
I would be more than happy to see a comment from you as well. Many thanks

Many thanks,

August 8, 2018 17:19

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 11:12

1. It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.
2. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/
That's the link of my project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?

August 8, 2018 09:22

August 8, 2018 08:13

Greetings Mayowa,

August 8, 2018 01:43

Hi, you are dealing with such important issue that shall be resolving in every part of a world. To motivate and train young people to be creative and innovative but also ready put their ideas in reality and fight for them. I wish you all luck in realization.
All best,
Neda

Naomi Dinamona

August 7, 2018 23:10

August 7, 2018 22:43

Greetings Mayowa,

August 7, 2018 19:37

A wonderful project .. Training students on the skills of entrepreneurship since childhood helps them to be successful businessmen in the future .. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?

August 7, 2018 19:37

August 7, 2018 19:28

August 7, 2018 16:48

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

Anvi Lohia

August 7, 2018 16:37

Please take a look at our project, -- and leave a comment and a vote https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11612/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arthouse of Hope

August 7, 2018 15:38

Dear Mayowa,

August 7, 2018 14:36

Hi Mayowa.
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your idea in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this project.

August 7, 2018 13:10

What a wonderful idea!! It is unique and has the potential to change many lives. It fulfills important sustainable goals and has the power to change the world. We also developed a solution for humanity, a cheap smart shoe that can track workers/employee to reduce the accident at work. Please see our idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10495/ and don’t hesitate to COMMENT if you like it, kindly share with your network, together we can make a happy world.

NANDAKISHOR M

August 7, 2018 13:07

Your project is really a sustainable one. Together we can make the world a better place. We can further achieve this objective together, you can also vote for me too at
https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/9167/ I just voted you too.

Good luck to us.

August 7, 2018 11:38

Hey,
Your idea is great and innovative. I am very hopeful that it will create a revolution in the upcoming days in the sector that you have been working on.. I wish you all the best and you have definitely got my vote. But I had one question for you.. What is the feature or aspect that makes you unique from all other similar type of initiatives? I will glad to know. Also, please vote and comment in my project also.

Link of my Project:

August 7, 2018 11:34

What a wonderful idea. However, I have 2 question for you.
1- Is your product own a registered patent? Because I want to know if you use a specific chemical formula or if you discovered a new way to transform some organic vegetable.

2- How do you evaluate the impact of your product in people? You said that " People will tend to consume the product offerings even if vegetables are used as a substitute product to sugar considering these targets people who have these diseases and who can potentially have these diseases. It has a potential to reduce these rates by 30% by the year 2022 ". And I'm confused. Have you first estimated the proportion of diabetics in the target population, in order to measure the impact of your product and improve this rate.

August 7, 2018 09:16

Great idea Mayowa, it's good to start this mental shift in Children and Teenagers at that age, that is when their heads are mostly "open" for moulding. Hopefully at some future time, we will be able to integrate your enterpreneurship materials into our ZeroNet Servers which are powering our idea of Digitizing Technical Colleges in Nigeria - https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11855/

Well done.

August 7, 2018 09:09

Hello my friend mayowa,,
Thank you for participating in this competition with your creative project .. Together we can solve all the problems around the world ..
I will be happy if you see my idea (cardio vision ) and give me your comments and suggestions to develop it .. Together we can make life better
Idea link:

August 7, 2018 03:42

Your idea is just amazing and helpfull. Entrepreneurship is vital for every young who aim to be change maker. This is very innovative
Please vote for me if you like my idea

August 6, 2018 07:20

Please vote my submission if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11526/

August 6, 2018 07:20

August 6, 2018 03:30

Helo,
i really like your project. as someone said we are no born entrepreneur we become entrepreneur. Like any others science entrepreneurship should be learn from the secondary school. so yes you have all my support Wish you good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 19:58

August 5, 2018 16:24

We are the reasons of bringing positive impacts and solving our community problems. Let’s keep this positive chain in our community and supporting ideas and projects.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks

Vincent Ocen.

August 5, 2018 12:47

A good idea to spread the concept of "Entrepreneurship for Youth", the world is constantly evolving. It is one of the priorities of knowledge understanding Entrepreneurship to enable the members of the community to develop their business, I suggest that you create volunteer programs to spread thinking about youth entrepreneurship

August 5, 2018 12:39

I liked your idea and have voted for ypu.Go to my idea by link and support me.You can find my idea at:

August 5, 2018 07:31

Hi Mayowa,

Your project is amazing.Your project will be helpful to develop young minds and make them learn leadership skills.This will help them in gaining confidence and becoming self-dependent too.I too have an idea "Educating every person on cpr"so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 5, 2018 07:08

Dear Oduneye Mayowa
I just voted for your project and this is the comment to support you , keep your great work and never give up I wish you success and good luck too......

August 5, 2018 07:07

Dear Oduneye Mayowa
I just voted for your idea and this is the comment to support you , keep your great work and never give up I wish you success and good luck too......

August 4, 2018 20:30

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

August 4, 2018 13:22

Thanks for your comment and postive feedback. It is very helpful because it shines light on my path. I wish you all the best in your idea. Therefore as a token of appreciation, i have voted for your idea.

August 3, 2018 07:08

Hi Mayowa,

You are doing great work. Being a young entrepreneur teaches you how to take calculated risks, and helps develop confidence while overcoming the crippling fear of failure. By becoming an entrepreneur at a young age, you quickly learn to be independent and self-reliant.

August 2, 2018 19:15

Thank you very much my friend. Your positive contributions will not be ignored because they assisst me to gauge my stance. It is through these insights that iam able to improve and upgrade my idea. Thank you alot. However, i have exhuasted my voting minutes but still i will do like wise from now onwards as your partner. Thanks.

August 2, 2018 19:15

August 2, 2018 15:49

Hello Mr. Mayowa thank you so much to see your comment on my project this is a very big support for me because I still have few votes/comments, can you continue pushing the scale on my project Idea for the rest of the days? I will be glad to see your comment again. Let me also comment on your project Idea, it is so much innovative to treat young people psychologically then give them skills it looks like my project Idea so go ahead. See my link below and vote again Best luck.

Temiloluwa Fagbayimu

August 2, 2018 15:41

Great work indeed!!! I am glad you didn't let go of the vision. Young people need to be impacted with the right skills and knowledge needed for this millennium age. I celebrate you, Mayowa!!!

August 2, 2018 15:26

I am very much inspired by your project

Every country needs a institutes like yours where they should build creative enterpreneurs who inturn provide number of jobs and stabilise nation's economy

Love your idea and hope you get required support

Also please go through my idea WATER HUB

Please vote comment and share

August 2, 2018 12:50

Good day mayowa! It excites me seeing Project like yours especially the training aspect which aims at catching the young at their early stage to learn important entrepreneurship skills- for from thence, they can develop the mentality of becoming entrepreneurs thereby reducing unnecessary dependence on the government and white collar jobs after graduation. As you keep the entrepreneurship fire burning, I pray God grants all of us success. This write up is a signet of support for your project.

August 2, 2018 12:00

Brotherly! I love your concept. I believe you will be of great help to me in achieving my goal and yours to we can work together to build a solid technological base for our nation to bridge the gap between industry and theory. I am currently writing an electronic practical booklet which will come as a kit and your platform will help me a lot to achieve my goals. Please visit my page and read through if you like it comment and vote https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/9114. You can email me at [email protected] let us discuss more.

August 2, 2018 10:49

Dear Mayowa,

This is a fantastic project you're doing here.
Catching them young is critical for sustainable development and peace. This is great. I wish you the best of the contest.

Kindly visit my page and add votes and comments to my idea
Its also about young people.

August 2, 2018 09:54

Great idea Partner!
I am happy to contribute to your project should you ever need my expertise.
You have my vote

August 2, 2018 09:48

To Mayowa Oduneye
Congratulations on your project young entrepreneurs, through the project you will be able to build investors not only in Nigeria but also in the world who will build strong and stable economies. Thank for your support in our idea too I also believe in partnership.

Moki Daniel & Christine Mutheu
Mochri water for life service

August 2, 2018 09:48

To Mayowa Oduneye

Moki Daniel & Christine Mutheu
Mochri water for life service

August 2, 2018 09:44

Dear Oduneye
Your project has a creative and pioneer idea , I wish you success, do you add t your plan any training for students targeted? maybe the training of life skills will helps you a lot.
any way good luck

August 2, 2018 08:42

I just took a moment to read and vote for your idea. I beleive its a remarkable and creative idea which can bring change to society. Kindly click on my name or use the link below to comment and vote for my idea. Thanks and lets be partners.

Omiat Emmanuel

August 1, 2018 13:06

wow, entrepreneurship is indeed the future, research is the fuel that all entrepreneurs need to boost their efforts in order to cope with the ever changing and competitive markets. Great idea and kudos.

OdunLawani

August 1, 2018 06:32

Mayowa,

Your project is an initiative towards nation building. It is undoubtedly a solution to youth empowerment and building the next generation of business leaders in Nigeria.

This initiative combined with many others are neccessary in addressing challenges of unemployment and sustainable development in Nigeria.

As we pay attention to these selfless efforts to make a difference and find strategic opportunities to scale them up, the impact realised will be significant.

We at Archvision Workgroup Ltd are proud to be supporters of your project and believe strongly in such worthy causes.

Congratulations and well done!

July 31, 2018 19:11

Hi Mayowa,

Regarding Plans for implementation and sustainability;
I think you still need to make a business plan to make sure your idea can sustain. providing sustainable business model also can higher your chance to engage with other stake holder. Bussiness model not only about finacing, but many other aspect for example who is your target, who is your potenstial partner, how will you engaged with your target and partner, etc

My idea, "Poopook; Fecal Sludge and Organic Waste derived Fertilizer", was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Ideas 2018 category. Please read my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11576 and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

July 31, 2018 16:48

Excellent project. You develop entrepreneurial skills that are the skills, behavior and abilities of youth or creative people through seminars, activities and other entrepreneurship development series. Good luck.

July 30, 2018 23:51

Hi Mayowa Oduneye,
It is really thrilling to know that there is a project like in Nigeria. Entrepreneurship is the best engagement a young boy or girl can get involved in. It gives an individual ample privileges and liberty to create, innovate, diversify and achieve widely. Please, keep up the good work!
Kindly support my own idea too with your vote and comment using https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10795/
Together, we can make our nation great again.
Thank you for your support.

Abidemi

July 30, 2018 17:53

Whoa! This is great, atleast teenagers don't have to wait until they graduate to invest in themselves. Now they can learn how to recognise opportunities and be creative with their ideas. Good work Mayor Oduneye.

July 30, 2018 04:00

great initiative! Entrepreneurial skills are very helpful for our future generations so that they contribute more the country. Keep up the good work.
Also look at my project here at: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10740/ . Please comment and vote if you like to support my project.

Niazul Islam Khan

July 29, 2018 07:32

It is wonderful orject idea . Good luck to you!
Please look at my idea too ,comment and vote it if you like it: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/

To view and reply to this comment go to: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/

July 28, 2018 22:15

as this is funded by your business, do you focus on specif region./ school? whats the long term expansion plans to other schools and other areas? is there a way you can work with the ministry of education on this?

July 28, 2018 15:40

Hi mawoya

Vincent Ocen

Naana

July 27, 2018 16:14

This is a great idea. The youths are the future of any nation and any idea that empowers them like yours needs all the euppoetbit could get. Keep it up the good work And spread the message of goodwill to the youths

Uche

July 27, 2018 16:04

Passion is an essential ingredient for entrepreneurship. Mr Oduneye evidently has a lot of passion for the inculcation of entrepreneurial skills in young people. He is a young entrepreneur himself who practices what he preaches. I am optimistic that through his programmes, he will be able to transmit his passion and drive to the next generation of entrepreneurs.

July 27, 2018 01:00

@oluwatosin thank you for your support, together we can build a generation of independent, innovative and enterprising individuals.

@dorcas I really appreciate your comment, we know that if the mindset is right then the individual is on course for success.

Azeez khashia Folake

July 26, 2018 22:28

Rather than the youth relying totally on education as the only means to succeed in life, this type of project will open their eyes to several opportunities, skills, knowledge and will also enable them channel their inbuilt capacities the right way

Oluwatosin

July 26, 2018 18:53

I am totally in support of an initiative to enlighten the young ones. We're gradually building a generation of independent, innovative and enterprising individuals.Well done, Oduneye Mayowa.

Olawoyin Dorcas

July 26, 2018 16:19

It's very important that one gets a grip of what entrepreneurship is all about as early as possible, it helps to enhance the creative and innovative minds of people. It is also good that this project lays emphasis on the entrepreneurial mindset, cos that's where it all begins and that's what sustains any business. Well done Mayowa Oduneye, this project is very valid.