Comments

August 16, 2018 18:14

Hello Dear Change maker
Bravo with your brilliant idea for adolescent girls. Your project has the potential not only to empower young girls to develop the ability in management their menstrual cycles but has the ability to enabling them study in school in peace and avoid unwanted pregnancy. This has being a bigger challenge in most rural schools in Africa.

My major concern is about the sustainability. Ensure you have set in place for checks and balancing.
Best of luck for thinking out of the box to changing the world.

John Baptist-Likabs Food

August 15, 2018 23:54

August 15, 2018 22:52

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:02

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

August 15, 2018 18:41

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 17:04

August 15, 2018 14:28

August 15, 2018 13:47

August 15, 2018 09:31

August 15, 2018 09:20

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 04:30

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

August 15, 2018 02:48

August 15, 2018 01:26

Mwesigwa John

August 15, 2018 00:49

Thank you for your comment. Your feedback is highly appreciated.First of all the suggestions and ideas shared have been of great help that allowed me to greatly improve
the project.I agree with all your comments and though the competition ends tomorrow it has been a great opportunity for us to learn from each other.

I therefore request especially those who have commented to reach out to me on this email address for further interactions and discussions.

Email: [email protected]

You have been an amazing team.

August 14, 2018 23:47

Dear John thank you for this insight and bringing out the importance of education about basic health issues that young women are dealing with in rural areas. I sincerely hope that you will manage to make impact about this issue and to provide help young women. Good luck.
Neda

Baby Artysh project

August 14, 2018 23:08

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 20:51

What a journey! We’re truly amazed.
We read so many good thoughts including yours. UNESCO did a truly amazing job. And if you have already not read it, won’t it be great if you have a quick glance at Our IDEA called DOCPAT HELPER

August 14, 2018 19:23

August 14, 2018 17:33

August 14, 2018 16:59

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 15:57

August 14, 2018 15:11

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 08:38

August 14, 2018 07:03

August 14, 2018 04:02

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:37

August 13, 2018 21:17

Happy to meet you through this competition!!! and i have learnt many things by going through your project.

August 13, 2018 20:02

Dear Jhon,

August 13, 2018 19:51

August 13, 2018 19:29

Hellao
I like your project it's a creative ,pioneer idea ,I just voted again for it and this is the comment to support you, I wish you success, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote also via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 13, 2018 17:28

August 13, 2018 17:04

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:45

August 13, 2018 16:41

August 13, 2018 14:58

August 13, 2018 14:20

August 13, 2018 13:17

HI FELLOW PARTICIPANTS

August 13, 2018 12:13

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR 21ST CENTURY YOUTH PEOPLE(IT WILL INCREASE THEo enhance self practical lessons in engineering institutions all over the country AND ASSIST THEM IN LEADING A DECENT LIFE).HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF WORLD

August 13, 2018 09:14

August 13, 2018 07:06

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 12, 2018 20:40

August 12, 2018 20:31

Hi John,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:14

August 12, 2018 17:01

August 12, 2018 14:44

August 12, 2018 14:43

Dear Jhon,

August 12, 2018 14:40

August 12, 2018 14:33

For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, institutions, organizations, civil society and people like the youth. Let us partner!
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 12, 2018 12:21

August 12, 2018 03:43

August 12, 2018 03:43

August 11, 2018 18:50

Hi, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 17:41

A good and useful project .. The attention to the health and cleanliness of girls helps to increase their self-confidence .. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 11, 2018 16:44

I loved your idea , you have came quite far and i hope you move further and further. I myself being from high school know that talent has no age limitation . There are so many people out there wIith so many degrees but they still can't think something so creative. So i will just say , proud of you. Keep going ahead.

You can also support my idea by voting and commenting on https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/my-ideas/11063/

August 11, 2018 16:42

August 11, 2018 16:37

August 11, 2018 16:30

August 11, 2018 15:18

August 11, 2018 13:39

August 11, 2018 10:29

vFriend,

August 11, 2018 05:39

Heyaa, How's You doing?

Kindly see my idea, vote & comment

August 11, 2018 04:32

Dear Jhon,

August 10, 2018 21:16

Only 1 week left for the results and the top 10. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?
What will be your first actions if your project is been selected?

August 10, 2018 14:46

August 10, 2018 10:34

This
project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:58

Dear Jhon,

August 10, 2018 06:32

i hope you are doing well..your project seems very interesting ..the idea is good, but every idea needs its implication so from where will you start your project and how you see yourself with our project after 5 years?

August 9, 2018 23:18

August 9, 2018 18:29

Hello my friend

August 9, 2018 18:18

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 12:25

NAMAN GOYAL

August 9, 2018 08:46

Dear Jhon,

August 9, 2018 03:52

helo,
I have read your idea/project and it just awesome. Never give up. I wish you all the best. Good luck.
you can also read My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137
and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

August 8, 2018 19:26

Dear John,
It was really a pleasure to read about your project. We would be glad to know where do you see your project in the coming year or two. Out of curiosity, we would also like to know what was your inspiration behind this project.

August 8, 2018 17:18

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 11:12

1. It can only take a brilliant mind to conceive what you are presently doing, unfortunately, the government and public may not give so much support to such endeavours as much as is needed. Please continue your good work because if your project get scaled, it will do great good to alot of lives.
2. https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044/
That's the link of my project, if you could do something to improve on it, what will that thing be?

August 8, 2018 10:11

Greetings John,

Naomi Dinamona

August 7, 2018 23:04

August 7, 2018 21:33

Hello my friends, I invite you all to see my idea and give me your opinions and advice or any important information for my idea to develop the idea and to update the information of the idea.
Eng. Shadi Alzu'bi
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX TO GENERATING ELECTRICITY
Link the idea: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/9859

Mwesigwa John

August 7, 2018 19:24

Thank you members for the comments am indeed grateful.

I stayed in that community where the project is to be based and witnessed girls drop out of school because of challenges in menstrual hygiene management and most Girls neither got enough support from their families nor their teachers in school during this difficult time, and their problems intensified and multiplied as they couldn't share anything out of shame. This led to school drop outs and in addition some due to lack of school fees. This motivated me to come up with an idea which will address that challenge and I believe when I get the necessary support it will be a success. Young girls in the rural schools motivated me especially those who would miss school during their menstrual periods.

Girls are definitely reluctant to share their physical issues and problems with their parents …this has to be changed

August 7, 2018 17:09

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 15:44

Dear Jhon,

August 7, 2018 10:48

Hi John ,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 21:45

This seems to be a very interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your project that makes
it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
I would be more than happy to see a comment from you as well. Many thanks

Many thanks,

August 5, 2018 20:16

August 5, 2018 09:49

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

July 30, 2018 16:18

Excellent project. Through your project you can increase school attendance for girls at the age of puberty by providing sanitary towels and sanitation on reproductive health. Very inspiring.

July 28, 2018 11:08

Excellent idea. I dont know if you have heard about MakaPads. I interned with them last year. Feel free to get in touch with me [email protected] and i get you connected to the CEO. I believe you guys can work something out to help out with your project.

Kindly also follow this link

Vote for us, comment and invite all your networks and friends to also comment and vote for us. We will greatly appreciate all your support, encouragement and feeback.

Please also like our facebook page and invite your networks to support us as well.

July 25, 2018 20:07

Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to all communities around the world. Please visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

Kukunda Melekzedek

July 24, 2018 20:55

This has brought great Idias. It has been a big problem in school going girls and I feel this is a golden chance for these children and young women in resource limited settings like Kyangwali subcounty. Go go go John, go MHM