Comments

August 16, 2018 00:30

I would love to see Francis' project being supported for bigger impact.
Filth is a major problem in my country and it's not getting better. I believe that if we make every trush go to it's home, my country will be healthier.
I knew Francis back in school; very hard working and results oriented.
Even after school I follow his posts about this project. He is really doing well educating people in schools and church etc. At a point I thought he got employed as a teacher.
I pray your project gets the support it needs. God bless you and bless this platform

August 16, 2018 00:30

I would love to see Francis' project being supported for bigger impact.
I knew Francis back in school; very hard working and results oriented.

August 15, 2018 23:54

August 15, 2018 22:56

August 15, 2018 22:41

I just want to thank you for you continuous support, comments and possible votes for my project.
The best of luck to you whatever the resutls are.

Many thanks

August 15, 2018 22:01

Thank you for the kind gesture and for your appreciation and support. It can be applied only with help of people like you who understand its importance and support it.

Many Regards

Evans Anane

August 15, 2018 21:02

ThIs is what we need in our graduates.
To be able to identify a problem, solve it, make policy recommendation buy the unfortunate thing is our leaders doesn't give attention to these projects.
Congratulations Francis!.
We need brains like yours to make our country a better place to live and enjoy.

August 15, 2018 17:53

As the competition comes to end.This may be the last time we support each other through comments.I would like to tell how important your contribution is to this platform. I just hope it gets implemented soon and that too on a global platform.I wish you Good Luck .

August 15, 2018 16:55

August 15, 2018 15:33

Wow, you’re idea is so amazing. Although we have reached the end of the competition, I hope that you do implement your idea. Please reach out to me if you need any help.

Also If you would like to also help support my project one last time called “Refeeding America”: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/11519/

Megan

August 15, 2018 14:26

August 15, 2018 13:46

Eugenia Akorfa

August 15, 2018 13:26

This is a good initiative that needs government support in terms of resources to help push this agenda all over the country and beyond because it will help sensitize everyone on our responsibilities as citizen in keeping our environment clean. Kudos Francis for coming up with such an educative program. Keep going higher..The sky is your limit

August 15, 2018 09:31

August 15, 2018 09:16

Hi world changer,

Naomi

August 15, 2018 04:27

Hey friend! Approximately 24 hours to the end of this competition. i want to commend and applaud your idea one more time and also encourage you to ensure you keep focus whichever way the competition ends. No one fails until he gives up on himself.

Dela Tepson

August 15, 2018 03:15

Hello Francis
I have being following your activities over this few period and I must congratulate you on your efforts to making our community clean with the creation of the awareness that every waste we generate, has a home. This is a brilliant initiative. Collectively, we can make Ghana clean and healthy.

August 15, 2018 02:05

August 14, 2018 23:53

Hi Francis,

Once again thanks for your comments/feedback/votes on my project.

Hyelni Hassan

August 14, 2018 23:07

So we are almost to end in the competition. Hope you all have had a great time here interacting with others who are fighting for the same cause--building a sustainable planet. I also had a great time here interacting with others. The assignments were very educating indeed. They will go a long way to help me go with my enterprise.

1. What id the most important thing you learnt on this platform about entrepreneurship?

2. You got lots of suggestions from the community members. I am curious which ones you are going to implement?

3. Have your concept about entrepreneurship changed after interacting with the community members here?

August 14, 2018 22:54

Dear Francis,

One of the best way to keep our environment friendly is through sensitization on the dangers of poor sanitation. keep up the great work to maintain healthy environment in your community.

Cheers,
Alinafe

August 14, 2018 19:19

August 14, 2018 17:32

August 14, 2018 16:57

Hey dear,

The journey was amazing and it is soon coming to an end. It was a pleasure sharing this great experience with you and we hope your brilliant project is going to have an outstanding impact and contribute to sustainable development. Hope we keep in touch after the competition.

Naomi

August 14, 2018 16:11

I am really happy to know about such a great idea, I think it has great potential in creating necessary impact in our society .All the best on your project, hope it will come into reality.
You can read and support my idea at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/10144/, Hope it would impress you.
Vishnu madesh

August 14, 2018 16:04

1. Thank you for your response to me. Business is about your existence. It is what you like and with that you are useful. The business is not how rich you are, but more about how happiness you will be. Money is just the impact of what you do, your function is your goal.

August 14, 2018 15:59

August 14, 2018 15:57

August 14, 2018 14:01

Hi charles ,
We the Youth being the majority of the population of the world means that we are the determinants of the future of the world.
Let us work together for the best.
Kindly vote, comment and support my project also through your networks https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/10642
Vincent Ocen.

August 14, 2018 13:38

August 14, 2018 08:38

August 14, 2018 06:57

August 14, 2018 04:41

Sustainable development have the main objective to create a balance in the three main components in development, namely society, economy (profit) and the environment.And if you don't mind I want to share you about that in my idea, where I want to improve the character to be better through photos, share knowledge about the art of photography,workshop, and competition (society), creating a sustainable business by paying attention to the environment, such as buying and selling photos, selling photographic equipment, selling frames that are eco-friendly, creating jobs for frame makers (economy and environment).

August 14, 2018 01:55

Awesome. Fantastic. Relevant. These are the three words that came to my mind when I read your proposal. Congratulations. If you get a moment, would you be kind enough to read my proposal (IDEAS) called DOCPAT HELPER And if you do manage to read it, would you be kind enough to vote if you like the IDEA?

August 13, 2018 22:36

August 13, 2018 21:07

August 13, 2018 20:48

Dear Francis,

August 13, 2018 19:39

August 13, 2018 17:28

August 13, 2018 17:20

August 13, 2018 16:50

Just want to know what has been your focus so far before the introduction of this platform? what do you do or intend to do to survive, what are your hobbies? How are you measuring up with competition if any? where do you get your first capital for investment on your idea? who are your partners and sponsors and can we collaborate? Are your ideas flexible...what do you do if this fails? Let's collaborate !

Naomi

August 13, 2018 16:40

August 13, 2018 16:38

August 13, 2018 15:39

August 13, 2018 14:20

STEPHEN SEALSIE ASUO

August 13, 2018 14:17

Safe spaces such as civic spaces enable youth to engage in governance issues; public spaces afford youth the opportunity to participate in sports and other leisure activities in the community; digital spaces help youth interact virtually across borders with everyone; and well planned physical spaces can help accommodate the needs of diverse youth especially those vulnerable to marginalization or violence.
this a a clear exmaple of creating spaces for the youth, kudos to you for your efforts.

GlobaWorks Services

August 13, 2018 14:15

The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are very relevant to global development. This initiative is a prove of youth intervention. This young man is an epitome of excellence and he deserves some accolades

CYNTHIA AFUA AGBEKO

August 13, 2018 12:53

GREAT INITIATIVE PARTNER! I HOPE THE GOVERNMENT AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS SEE THE GOOD IN THIS AND GIVE YOU THE SUPPORT TO MAKE THIS BIGGER BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH THIS PROJECT MEANS TO YOU. AND KNOWING THAT, YOU ARE THAT KIND OF PERSON WHO ALWAYS GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT...... GETTING THROUGH THIS, WILL JUST BE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR THE WORLD AT LARGE TO HAVE A FEEL OF WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF.

I'M PROUD OF YOU BUDDY.

August 13, 2018 12:26

August 13, 2018 12:00

I DONT WANT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO END.LETS TAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL.LETS TOGETHER BECOME THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD.YOUR PLAN IS A MIRACLE FOR WASTE GENERATION AS WELL AS BETTER LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE.HOPE YOU DO IMPLEMENT IT IN WHOLE OF INDIA

August 13, 2018 09:47

August 13, 2018 09:12

August 13, 2018 07:06

The world is changing by new innovative ideas and yours is definitely one of them. I just saw the sustainability of your presentation and it is really worth. Indeed, you have the qualities of an entrepreneur. We are also working hard and walking on same footprint. So, please also have a look on our idea and support us.

August 13, 2018 00:01

August 12, 2018 20:30

August 12, 2018 20:27

Hi Francis,

We as competitors have reached the fag end of the competition and
i'm eager to know how have you prepared to to better your idea and
how you are planning the extension of your project after getting a base through this competition.....

And i hope you can foray yourself into various other competitions as this project has all the potential to overcome the sustainable development issues across the world...
and i wholeheartedly wish of all the best for both yourself and your project as i would be one of those happiest persons to see you prosper with such high talent inside you...

I would be more than happy if you could find time and help me out by giving you valuable comments and votes on my project in the below mentioned link...

August 12, 2018 19:49

@Omar.. thank you for showing interest in my project. I am very grateful. if we all play our part and keep in mind that, "Every Trash Has a Home" our society will be clean.

August 12, 2018 19:48

@James.. thank you for showing interest in my project. I am very grateful. if we all play our part and keep in mind that, "Every Trash Has a Home" our society will be clean.

August 12, 2018 19:47

@Noami.. Thank you for showing interest in my project. I am very grateful. if we all play our part and keep in mind that, "Every Trash Has a Home" our society will be clean.

August 12, 2018 19:38

@kanika.. thank you for showing interest in my project. I am very grateful. if we all play our part and keep in mind that, "Every Trash Has a Home" our society will be clean.

August 12, 2018 19:23

Thank you The M3N for leaving a comment. We plan to add a waste segregation, collection and onward sale of the waste we generate in schools, churches and our public areas. We are also looking at a partnership with government and other stakeholders. These and many others are our sustainability mode

August 12, 2018 17:32

Dear campus member,

August 12, 2018 14:57

August 12, 2018 12:51

August 12, 2018 04:21

August 11, 2018 14:07

August 11, 2018 10:42

August 11, 2018 10:07

Dear Francis,

August 11, 2018 07:10

Hello my friend,,
Thank you for participating with this innovative project in this wonderful competition. . I would be happy if you saw my idea ( cardio vision) and gave me your feedback and suggestions for its development .. Together we can make life better

August 11, 2018 06:24

Heyaa, How's You doing?
I should say I am quite impressed with this idea and i commented before also that it's good. It will ease social integration at a faster pace that will soon have a spill over effect in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals. Well thought! We can help each other in the competition and after the compettiton too.

August 10, 2018 15:03

August 10, 2018 13:17

It really is a great project and helps to get rid of harmful waste and helps to recycle .. What is your plan to develop your project in the future?.. I wish you good luck my friend

August 10, 2018 10:56

This project is wonderful. I would like to ask how did you get this idea? What are your plans for next 5 years? Would you like to cooperate and help me too? Kindly, look at my idea by clicking the link down below:

August 10, 2018 07:04

Dear Francis,

Twum-Barimah

August 9, 2018 23:56

Hello Francis. Your enthusiasm and passion for undertaking this Amazing (your other name) project has won my heart. I like the bigger vision of you entering into the sanitation sector of our dear nation. I learnt that a $1 investment in sanitation yields $4.30 returns and the opposite is true, a failure to invest in the sanitation of a nation costs the nation more. So Francis continue your good works and soar higher. The sky is not just the limit.

August 9, 2018 23:36

August 9, 2018 19:31

I hope my previous comment helped you ..I wish it gets implemented soon . To support it I voted for you today.I also hope that you will support my idea too. Good Luck to you.

Naomi

August 9, 2018 18:43

Hello my friend

Robert Lamptey

August 9, 2018 15:12

Hi Francis,

You have simply produced the right project at the right time and for the right purpose and locale.

Great idea; needful innovation.... Keep pushing brother!

Wish you well...
All the best!

Alice Yaya

August 9, 2018 14:43

This is by far a project that goes a long way to help you develop a conscience, a sense of keeping Ghana clean. Let's give it a shot Ghanaians... we can do it! Development starts from basics, and this will go a long way to help our health systems as well. I am really looking forward to working with you on this project. Thank you Francis! Keep up the good work.

August 9, 2018 10:53

helo,
I have read your idea/project and it just awesome. Never give up. I wish you all the best. Good luck.
you can also read My idea, "OASIS CENTRE", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8044
and consider supporting my idea with comments and votes!

August 9, 2018 07:03

Lovely project. Uganda has a similar problem. I learnt a lot when I went to Rwanda - very clean city. It starts from our individual activiies. I think with time, you could involve the government heads so that it is passed as a law that no throwing rubbish anywhere. In your sensitization, I think you could also add training on how to reuse waste so that people dont just throw waste well but can also reuse. I come from a background where we believe waste is only waste until you waste it, I think this is something you could add. Good luck. I just voted for your project, if you can please vote mine too https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/8518/

August 9, 2018 06:51

Hi Francis Amesawu,

This is a very bad thing that your city is suffering from such kind of problems. Good sanitation is necessary to avoid keep away disease from us. Plastic is also harmful for environment. Your project is very good to solve your cities problem. Good work.

August 8, 2018 22:08

Hello Francis,

Your project is a great one which will make the necessary impact if you keep at it. I encourage you to not give up but strive for greatness and with determination, you will smile at the end. we all have to play our part in ensuring we achieve the SDGs.

Please click on my name, comment and vote for my project as well. I just did for yours.

August 8, 2018 18:39

Dear Francis,

August 8, 2018 17:47

August 8, 2018 08:45

Greetings Francis,

August 8, 2018 05:49

Hello my friend, I went through your idea and I’m highly impressed. Community needs people like you. Your innovation is the need of the hour. I would like to meet you once. We can help each other by supporting through voting and commenting.

August 7, 2018 17:27

hello fella,

Look at this very promising idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I can Understand, it is not only a great idea but the best project.
You did a wonderful job. Keep it up

August 7, 2018 17:12

Dear Francis,

August 7, 2018 13:11

Your idea is inspiring and sustainable in its formation! However, we need to partner in order to go further in the implementation of our ideas!

Just click the link below;

Prince Gbemu

August 7, 2018 12:06

Kudos boss. Your initiative is quite impressive. Keep up the good work. This will help in dealing with the filth menace engulfing our country. Your goals and vision are very interesting and I believe that your approach will go a long way to help curb this canker

Prince Gbemu

August 7, 2018 12:02

The amount of filth in our cities is very appalling. Thanks boss for this initiative. The first step is sensitizing people and this initiative will go a long way to help. Keep up the good work boss. all the

August 7, 2018 08:26

Hi Francis,

Your project is amazing .It fulfills important sustainable goals and would be very beneficial to people.To bring our ideas /projects forward be should support each other.I too have an idea"EDUCATING EVERY PERSON ON CPR" so I would be happy if you take a look at it and Please comment and vote.Your opinion and feedback will be helpful in developing the idea further.

August 6, 2018 16:19

Great Idea. I like your overall plan and infrastructure. However, I am very interested to know what you are aiming to achieve over the next 5 years? Do let me know. I am eager to listen. Cheers and best of luck.

Rownak,
COO,
Online Sohopathi

Please provide your idea and suggestion about my project also.
Link:

Racheal Commodore

August 6, 2018 15:53

Francis is very determined, intelligent and promising. I believe his initiatives if used by government officials, will greatly help our nation. Well done and keep making Ghana proud.

August 6, 2018 12:15

Hi Francis
I like your project , good luck and keep your great work, I just voted for you and this's comment to support you as we should support each other, I hope you look at my project and I will be very happy with your comments and vote if you like it via: https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/20/11405

August 6, 2018 12:15

Hi Francis

August 6, 2018 03:52

your project is interesting and i think should be implement not only in your country but every where in the wold. I really enjoy reading it. Never give up colleague. You hav all my support. Good luck
you can also have a look on My idea, "Production of high quality biological inputs for an agroecological agriculture", at https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/12137. I will be happy to read your comments , suggestions and why not vote if you really like it. Thanks

August 5, 2018 20:37

Stevie Gee

August 5, 2018 14:02

Well done my guy. A perfect project to help rid the country from Filth. It should not end after the competition. Do you need volunteers? If yes, can one join. You have my full support.

Johnny Bosumpim

August 5, 2018 13:33

I love this particular project because I'm a great hater of people who litter around and end up blaming the government when they are soaked in flood. I believe that when people are encouraged more often to to carry their own litter and dispose them well, in the next couple of years we'll have a better environment and the government can now come in to provide more dustbins

August 5, 2018 10:28

Hi colleague I hope you're doing well. Your Idea is amazing and I'll be so proud to have the opportunity to meet each other. However, what is the key factor of your innovation? Is it your team, your business model, your process or your realistic milstones? Is your innovation a strong scalable entreprise? What could be your turnover in the next 3 years and what could be your gross margin? Is your innovation need a patent?

Sylvester Johnson Taylor

August 4, 2018 23:45

It's a wonderful initiative by Francis.The attitude of Ghanaians towards improper disposal of waste can only be changed through campaigns like this. Big support brother.

Chief

August 4, 2018 23:14

Great job... Keep it up. Keeping our environment clean is one of the heartbeat of this Nation and I am glad you have taken the initiative to rally everyone to achieve this goal. See you on top.

August 4, 2018 21:32

This seems to be a ver interesting project. What do you believe is the element of your projects that makes it different from the competition? What is that piece of work that makes your project innovative?
Please have a look of my project and feel free to comment or advise something.
Many thanks,

Basiru Alhassan

August 4, 2018 20:40

I think it is a good initiative Francis. We are all looking forward to supporting this initiative in our best possible way. Indeed every trash has a home. Is this campaign only in Accra and how can we all join in this campaign.

Evans Anane

August 4, 2018 18:49

Great iniative from my colleague Francis. We need great minds and ideas like this to develop our nation and Africa as a whole. Thumbs up!
There should be nationwide education on the need to recycle every thrash and also not throwing rubbish anywhere.
God bless Francis!

Richmond

August 4, 2018 18:45

Filt has been one section that has been a problem to deal with especially our capital city. I pray this project gets the needed support to help build a clean Ghana. A Ghana where we wouldn’t have to live with Wasted scattered everywhere. A daring young man who tries in every little way to impact the lives around him.
Beautiful project Francis , God bless you

Mawuena Emefa Mensah

August 4, 2018 16:54

Filth has engulfed our society which is a great threat to our health. I support this idea that every trash has a home. Huge sums of money used in fighting this menace could be saved. Thumbs up to the brain behind this project. U make me proud Francis. God bless u.

Barbara Annan

August 4, 2018 16:28

Great initiative keep up with the good work my friend. Therefore if dustbins would be allocated at the right places would be very great. Seek for sponsorships as well.

Bori Moses

August 4, 2018 15:19

Great to see Francis,I know he can do it.With his personality and cognitive skills,Francis will arrived at some hidden problems we aren't aware of.Is good problems like these are orgainised, it will help bring education back to schools.

Emmanuel Apppiah

August 4, 2018 15:16

Great initiative by Francis. Sanitation in this country needs to be given a far greater attention. I hope we can one day see this target come to light. Our attitude and mindset needs revolution. I support this campaign . People must be educated on the need to deposit their waste into dustbins, and the bins must also be available.

IamExCEL

August 4, 2018 13:27

Very good one Francis, God bless you for the great thought. We are with you all the way. More strength to do more. I believe in you and your vision. I believe you are going to make Ghana proud. I pray for sponsors and the grace to take this great commission to the next level. You are blessed.

August 4, 2018 12:48

Hello, its great to considerate about the environment because mans' actions across the world have been compromised our environment. I like and appreciate this idea.

August 4, 2018 12:48

August 4, 2018 12:48

August 4, 2018 12:48

August 4, 2018 12:30

Hey.
Your project idea is a nice one. It is innovative and essential to Accra City and other cities across Africa. Your formation of such programs that aims at offering youth leadership through sensitization, advocacy, research, and training to promote a clean, healthy and beautiful environment for all is so inspiring and good for your country.

You can also visit https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/16/8213/ “HWERA AFRICA” to read ,comment and Vote .

Ronald M.

Bismark Sellally Lawson

August 4, 2018 03:00

Francis has been wonderful and not only on this project. He has a heart to help and to change the environment and this project is an evidence of how he looks at the problems in our environments and the possible ways we can deal with them. Persons like him must be supported to front the change agenda in our country.

Congrats brother...

Francisca

August 3, 2018 20:43

Good work being done there by Francis. Keeping Ghana clean and ridding our street of filth is a collective effort. We should all endeavor to be ambassador of cleanliness in our own small way. Even if it means, calling someone back to pick up waste that was wrongly disposed off.
Kudos, Francis

Amesawu beatrice

August 3, 2018 19:11

"Catch them young" I wish i could write a whole book about Francis and his project... Francis is a hardworking young man with ambition and passion.. In the era of Graduate Employment, Francis was not daunted , he took his destiny in his own hands ..Giving the young ones opportunity to keep their environment clean through this project is commendable.. This project needs the traction it deserves. Every single person needs to understand that every trash is created by humans with homes and hence, and a home every trash must have.
Kudos on this initiative....Cleanliness is me at to Godliness....Sanitation must be prioritized and this initiative should be considered by government

Priscilla Agyemang

August 3, 2018 18:30

Ever since i got to know of this initiative or exercise, i see every trash having a home literally!......and the bare grounds and gutters are definitely not part.....i love this whole idea.... and to incorporate it into the young ones as the main targets is also a refreshing way to begin. Kudos to the initiators!

Kwame Epaphras

August 3, 2018 18:19

Great initiative. Francis has been a great friend since 2009. He is a great guy and am not surprised he has come out with this great project. I know this project will go a long way to keep the city clean. Am in full support of this project

Kofi Amoako-Attah

August 3, 2018 14:12

Saw this as a great initiative. Sanitation is a huge problem in this country. Francis executed his mission very well. He deserves the push and recognition. Congrats Francis

Joseph Mensah

August 3, 2018 13:50

Great initiative by all standards Francis. It’s good you are interacting mainly with school pupils in so doing when we are grown and they take our place the filth mentality will be erased totally. Thanks man. Pals let’s all vote and also support our brother in every little way we can. Thumbs up

Danny Atta-Peters

August 3, 2018 13:45

Francis has been a good friend and a great thinker as well. Been following him on Social Media and the videos and pictures depict the good work he\'s doing for Mother Ghana. That\'s why CLICK DESIGNS readily accepted to re-brand your logo and DPs. Such a good initiative shouldn't win without my VOTE. GO GET IT!

Francis Ekomesuor

August 3, 2018 13:45

This is a promising project which I urge Government of Ghana to support this brilliant idea from this young man. Most of the entrepreneurs think about what they will gain but Francis is thinking of what Ghana as a nation will gain.

Seth Agyekum

August 3, 2018 13:20

Every trash actually does have a home. Placing them in the right home is our responsibilities as people and citizens of this country. God bless you Amazing for this amazing project and initiative as we (young and old) curb the sanitation problems through behavioral changes. God bless you. "Every Trash Has A Home"

Noah Teye Appiah

August 2, 2018 22:12

Francis! You are just amazing just like how we call you. This is a good initiative that needs to be supported to make Ghana clean like other countries we all aspire to visit. Good work bro...keep the good work. "Every trash has home"

Vincent

August 2, 2018 21:53

I think Francis with this project *Every trush has a home* is increasing the level of awareness among both Young and old on the need to dispose refuse responsibly and it's one of the best contributions every person can give to humanity.

Rita Ofori

August 2, 2018 21:50

It takes self discipline and a conscious effort to keep the environment clean which is very possible. Our environment needs to be clean and free from filth for our own benefit as humanity. Keep up the good work Francis. Will do our best to push this worthy cause.

Dr Nurah

August 2, 2018 21:41

You have finally made me very proud Mr Amesawu Francis. Its good to see you have decided to do something meaningful with your time. On a more serious note, I think sanitation is one of the major challenges most African countries Ghana is facing. Hopefully your campaign should induce some behavorial change in your target audience.

Cherita Antwi

August 2, 2018 18:16

Good work Francis! I really believe that it\\\'s possible for Ghana to be clean. We just need to have a change of attitude towards our environment. All the best Francis.

Cheryl Appiah

August 2, 2018 17:07

Promising project. Filth breaks my heart! It's even worse when I see educated people contributing to the filth. I believe this project will be the voice needed to speak to the heart of Ghanaians to have a change of heart about littering.

Anna Kofie

August 2, 2018 16:42

Hoping for a clean and better Ghana. Ghana can become like Malaysia or Singapore and this can be achieved through discipline and determination and we need to have a we can do Spirit. You have started and we will all follow suit all the best Francis
Every trash has a home

FRANCIS AMESAWU

July 8, 2018 15:42

Venoranda , thank you for the comment. if we all play our part, our environment will be cleaner than we have it now. let your bag, your pocket, and your purse be your first trash bin

Venoranda

July 8, 2018 13:16

Let's keep our environment clean. This can only happen if individuals have some levels of self discipline like putting trash on one's pocket. I love your project simple and interesting.

Check out "Waridi"
By Venoranda

July 7, 2018 16:16

I too have posted a project idea within this youth competition.
The project title is "Pre-warning system for heart disease detection using Android application" and it is helpful for patients and doctors it will come with new idea in medical field with technology.

Your project idea is very inspiring and perhaps there is a way that we can work together to benefit both of us and ultimately the people we want to help/work with on their journeys toward more knowledge, power, control and happiness in their lives.

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth competition

Are you aware that each of us here within the youth competition can be become members of each other's teams?

It is not hard to do and it is a good thing to do so that you and I can each share with each other and show the community that we are working together in support of each other - since there are so many things we share in common as far as what we want our projects to do for our peoples.

I would be happy to become a team member with you in support of your project, if you would like to do the same with me.

Once we make that kind of connection then we can proceed ahead as the next few months unfold in support of each other and our projects.

It's a pleasure to meet you in this environment. It is good and challenging to be here reaching out around the globe to others in support of a better life and a better world for us all.
Please read my idea at

and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!
You can support my project by
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.
Thanks for your support!
Enjoy your day!

SANJAY POTTBATNI

Contact mail:[email protected]

July 5, 2018 07:02

I too have posted a project idea within this youth compotaion .
The project title is 'seed of hope education inititive for Sustainable Development' and we're an adult literacy focused Initiative with the mandate of providing free adult basic education for uneducated Afghanistan

However there are ways we can help each other out right now within this youth compotaion

Are you aware that each of us here within the youth compotaion can be become members of each other's teams?

Please read my idea at
and consider supporting my project with comments and votes!
You can support my project by
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same.
Thanks for your support!
Enjoy your day!
Mujahed Mukhtar
Founder/Executive director
Education for youth

FRANCIS AMESAWU

July 1, 2018 16:33

Omar alhaj mahmoud, we intern to start a waste segregation with the schools. we will educate them, provide the dustbins and collect the plastics. we will then sell the plastics to be able to buy new dustbins and keep the project ongoing

FRANCIS AMESAWU

July 1, 2018 16:30

thank you for the comment and question. Yes, I an accredited trainer. I also do this with the partner organization. The Students are ambassadors of the change process. we don\'t hire them .we just educate them

June 28, 2018 19:48

Your project is realy great as I just read about it.many people will benefit from it as you have mentioned.I see there that you say that you will train I assume that you are either accredited or willing to outsource.on your details you say that the trained people will be employed.i m curious to know if its by you or other fashion companies.if its by you,if ever you get 200 students at one time,will you be able to hire them at once and afford?
Afterall good luck and best wishes

June 25, 2018 11:29

Hello Francis ,
I'm doing research about Entrepreneurship
I have two questions about your idea:
1) Did you make the idea on your own or with the help of a team?
2) Do you have a plan to find funding? Where do you start? Are companies or people targeted by your idea?
* Please see my idea and give me your opinion about it.

June 11, 2018 14:18

Your project is really wonderful as it is making a positive change in the society by changing the attitude of people. I hope you can effectively improve your partnership with the local government officials who are directly involved with waste collection in masses so that change is seen widespread.

June 11, 2018 14:15

Hi Francis ,I have a set of questions to collect feedback to know how the entrepreneurs thinks about the requirements of his idea and to have a clear Business Model Canvas ,and after that please see my idea and write your opinion and your question or feedback to improve my idea.

The business model diagram is divided into nine main components:

1. What is the proposed value or offer ?

A Who are customer segments or customers ?

3. What are the distribution channels?

4. What is the relationship with customers?

5. What are the revenue sources?

6. What are the key resources?

7. What are the key activities?

8. What is the cost structure?

9. Who are the key partners?

June 4, 2018 09:06

hi Brother, you are doing a really great job by teaching the underprivileged. EcoCreative photo studio would be very happy to collaborate with you so that we can run a campaign on solid waste management as well as use of plastic management!

June 3, 2018 16:32

Your project is magnificent, I love that you go around educating the masses concerning keeping their environment clean. It's so sad that people have to fall ill and die because of unhealthy environment and litters that could actually be recycled, I think it's good that you tell them the effects of an unhealthy environment and littering...

June 3, 2018 16:32

June 3, 2018 14:48

Hi Francis.
Your Project about Eco Enhance-Every Trash Has A Home is a nice project. Your NGO campaign to managing solid waste and also teach them to reducing, reusing and recycling waste and it's a good promotion to promote a clean, healthy and beautiful environment for all. I have idea about Eco-Creativephoto Studio which have the aim to make people aware through photo campaign and also has sustainable approach. In my idea, I have dream to change the character people for better to living this world. I hope in the future we can collaboration to campaign about your project too.

June 1, 2018 16:40

Great idea ... I suggest that a money-saving campaign should be put in place to provide waste containers so that boxes for this campaign will be placed in public markets